• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Glaceon's Blizzard

Status
Not open for further replies.

MewTwoLucario and Glaceon Rocks

Mewtwo,Lucario and Glaceon Fan
Years
  • Seen Dec 16, 2009
NO PICS:
Only story
once of there,a glaceon appeared in snowpoint city,then a blizzard cames and these blizzards are soo strong,a graveler earthquakes the floor,ash,brock,misty,gary and dawn's pokemons are eating their food,Brock's Croagunk was playing in the food,and ash is seeing the glaceon no one with it,ash gets the glaceon and the glaceon is drowzing,then they give glaceon food,red the pokemon red trainers appeared and sees the glaceon,Red said:What is that Pokemon,He see its pokedex and knowed it

Years
  • Seen Oct 7, 2016
Excuse me, but I think you posted this in the wrong area. =/

This is for talking about Pokemon Manga, not to post fan-fiction stories. Plus even if you could post topics like this, that story isn't very clear. BTW, I'm guessing this is a fan-fic story.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
Years
Just... I don't even know what to say to this :| First of all, there's a section for Pokémon Fanfiction, but I seriously doubt this is up to the standards there. Try revising it or something, I dunno.

Reading the rules might help too, just a thought.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back