Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Round Table
Reload this Page Funniest and embarrassment moments at school

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Round Table Have a seat at the Round Table for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old July 30th, 2009 (11:09 AM).
what

Nature: Serious
Have you ever got embarrassed by some wacky child at school? Did you ever see the funniest thing in class? If so, look no further, this thread is for you.

Share your funnies and embarrassments at school right here!

Old July 30th, 2009 (11:14 AM).
Scientist Salarian

Nature: Quirky
I managed to dye my hands bright red during a textiles (home ec.) class.

Then my yoghurt exploded one lunchtime, all over my trousers.

There was that one time we went to the local pool for P.E. where we were at the deep end listening to the teacher's instructions, and passing around one of those weight things that they throw in and get you to dive down and collect. There was no room for me to hold onto the wall, so I was treading water when it got passed to me. XD Guess what happened next.

Also, I regularly tripped up the stairs. XD; Usually between classes, when a lot of people could see me.

Old July 30th, 2009 (11:35 AM).
get inked
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
Funniest; In 6th grade, me and my friend had a joke about Volbeat and Illumise, and we also had a joke about Vegeta from DBZ. We drew Volbeat fused with Vegeta and called him "The Man Bug" and there was some woman from Cowboy BeBop we called The Lady. Anyway, she kept walking to the pencil sharpener and whispering "the man bug" or "the lady bug" when she passed by, and eventually the kid next to me got fed up with it and yelled, "What the heck's a man-lady bug?!"

Embarassing; When I tried to kiss my at the time someone on the cheek for the 1st time in 9th grade...they rejected it, and I overreacted after they did, so I'm sure plenty of upper classmen saw. Also in theatre II last year when I was defending Milk and saying it was about a gay politician and not "gay people". So, at lunch, they called my name and said, "So, do you like milk?!" so I grabbed one of my darling's four milk cartons and yelled, "Yes!! I LOVE MILK, I LOVE HARVEY MILK, AND LOVE GAY PEOPLE!!" Actually...it was just more embarrassing when the made fun of me in the classroom. I pwned them at the lunch table.

happily received
Old July 30th, 2009 (12:22 PM).
Walking on sunshine.
Gold Tier

Nature: Bold
Ah. I tripped up the stairs, several times.
Man, everyone gets the wrong end of my conversations. I'll be talking about something completely normal, and then I'll say something rude, just as the class goes silent.
Fail 3:
Old July 30th, 2009 (12:23 PM).
Posting King
Crystal Tier

One time I farted in the middle of a graded assignment.

If you want to chat with me shoot me a VM. Trust me I can't bite you through the computer
Old July 30th, 2009 (02:21 PM).
is bored

Nature: Naive
Quote originally posted by Diglett 032:
One time I farted in the middle of a graded assignment.
You call that bad? I fart every week in school!

92% of teens have moved on to rap.
If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

Links:

Cool looking hacks:

Old July 30th, 2009 (02:25 PM).
Posting King
Crystal Tier

Me too, but everybody was qutie and it was really loud.

If you want to chat with me shoot me a VM. Trust me I can't bite you through the computer
Old July 30th, 2009 (04:14 PM).
Make the Colors in the Sky!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Yahoo to EmeraldSky
Embarrassing: I was on my way to an assembly and accidentally went out the wrong door to get to the auditorium, not realizing there were stairs. Thankfully, two guys saw me falling and caught me before I could get hurt. The principal saw the whole thing and asked if I was okay. I said I was a little shaken up, but unharmed

Diamond FC: 1977 8991 5041 Will trade and battle

Like to RP? Come join us at http://rpforum.niceboard.net/forum.htm
Old July 30th, 2009 (04:23 PM).
The Jelly-Stuff of legend...

Nature: Naughty
God, I remember one thing that happened. It was in P.E. and I'd forgotten my shorts, so I had to stay behind and get some from the lcoker, and then join the class after wards. So, being the silly me I am, I could only find ones that were too small. I tried tugging them on at first, but they wouldn't even get past my knees. I had to stretch them a bit, and they eventually went up a bit further, but then they were way too tight. My hands were stuck down them in an awkward fashion, and them sight of my tugging them out just made it look even worse. I wasn't concentrating as I was aggressively tugging my hands out of my shorts (major innuendo, I know), and then I tripped, and carried on pulling, cos I couldn't ge tup, since my hands were stuck down my shorts. That's when me P.E. teacher decided to come in and check on me. God was I embarrassed. He hates me, and he twisted it somehow and got me a detention for 'sexual misconduct'. WTF?!
Old July 31st, 2009 (11:18 AM).

Our chemistry teacher left and we got this new guy, he was a lovely man, but we were very exciteable and he couldn't control us. Well, one lesson he was late for class, and the science tables are all set out in sort of L shapes, so you can run across them. We ended up in a game of "the floor is lava" meaning we were running around the tables not touching the floor because if we did we would burn. So the teacher finally gets here and just stands there like "" while we're all screaming at him to get off the floor because it's lava.
The most embarrasing was when I had managed to get myself an older boyfriend (it didn't last very long) and some lovely people decided telling my biology teacher would be a great idea. Yay for me! That was a very unenjoyable hour!
Old July 31st, 2009 (12:39 PM).
Gold Tier

I fainted during an oral presentation..then they called 911. I faint when I am nervous. That's pretty embarrassing.

On top of that I trip up the stairs weekly, sometimes I drop my books randomly, one time my pants ripped. ;o;
Old July 31st, 2009 (01:06 PM).
The rocks cry out to me
Silver Tier

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to NarutoActor Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to NarutoActor
i was drinking milk when my friend told me a joke and the milk came out of me and whent all over the table and my friend that caused my bodey to feel sick and then I throw up on the table it was nasty my whole lunch was on the table
Old July 31st, 2009 (02:49 PM).
¯\(º_o)/¯

Nature: Calm
Back in 1st grade, I... went to school in my pajamas.

...The problem was, it wasn't pajama day.

My mom (or dad, can't remember) was supposed to wake me up, but I guess they overslept. We were REALLY in a rush(We must have been since neither of us noticed!). Thankfully, everybody at the school was nice, so nobody said anything. I mean, at all. The day pretty much went on normally. I didn't even notice until my mom picked me up. XD
Old July 31st, 2009 (07:46 PM).
On my way to Viridian City ♪
Gold Tier

Nature: Careful
In the sixth grade, during lunch, my entire table was pretty hyper. The person across from me hit me with a corn chip or something, so I got the biggest scoop of vanilla pudding I could get with mah trusty plastic spoon.

I pulled it back in a catapult style, threatening him (in a joking way). However, the spoon was a little slippery, and I accidentally launched it. Half of the pudding went up his sleeve, and the other half continued to fly across the room, and hit a girl in the hair. Neither her nor the lunch monitor (who was looking right at me 0_0) noticed, and all my friends and I were laughing so hard.

Then I found a random slice of bologne on my friend's backpack. XD
Tumblr
The Consensus
Theme by me
Old July 31st, 2009 (09:57 PM).
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Embarrassment, so many :D one time when my classmate and I played during school hours outside and I got tripped at the stairs >.> and 4th graders laughed at me :D but it was cool. XD and when I was in 3rd grade because of that girl, she pushed me at the stairs, I got tripped but it was fine. I don't really have any wounds or something. But that was fun.
Funniest, last year, when my adviser/ English teacher tripped in the platform. He shouted like a girl, even the supervisor laughed at him. I have so much more...
Old July 31st, 2009 (09:59 PM).
KYON-KUN, DENWA
CS

The only thing that comes to mind right now is when I fainted during a choir rehearsal in 7th grade. It was from dehydration. Since then I've always drank quite a bit of water daily.

KYON-KUN, DENWA
Old August 1st, 2009 (12:19 AM).

Nature: Jolly
Most Embarassing: Crying in Gym Class, my God I will never live that one down.

Funniest: Antagonizing a bully to the point of attacking me. The catch was that he needed A HALF DOZEN GUYS to hold me down because I was flailing around so much(keep in mind the fact that he's a head taller and much more buff than me), and even then I managed to get my leg free and kick him across the face. I took a curb stomp in the balls for it, but the damage was done, and his ego never recovered.

Old August 1st, 2009 (01:04 AM).
Pierce the heavens
Gold Tier

Nature: Modest
Quote originally posted by e4darthteej:
Most Embarassing: Crying in Gym Class, my God I will never live that one down.

Funniest: Antagonizing a bully to the point of attacking me. The catch was that he needed A HALF DOZEN GUYS to hold me down because I was flailing around so much(keep in mind the fact that he's a head taller and much more buff than me), and even then I managed to get my leg free and kick him across the face. I took a curb stomp in the balls for it, but the damage was done, and his ego never recovered.
Wow... my funniest moment: Getting sent to the office because I sucked at gym class.
Old August 1st, 2009 (10:27 AM).
Rise and Shine.

Nature: Calm
I can't think of a funny moment but I have the most embarrassing moments.
- I was practicing for a school play and we sat where we were meant to. At the end I noticed that my bum was stuck to the seat, I'd realised I'd sat in chewing gum, my wierd maths teacher sent me to get changed into my PE trousers. As we went back to the hall to practise, she sat there throughout the rehearsal picking the gum off with a knife!! Aaaggghhh!

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old August 1st, 2009 (10:35 AM).
a therapeutic chain of events
Crystal Tier

I snorted yoghurt out of my nose once, when a friend did something stupid.

I never lived it down =(

✖ Hosted in the UK by EvohostingNetwork home pageExtended personal profileTumblr
Old August 1st, 2009 (10:37 AM).
Not THAT one.

I manged to avoid tripping over steps numerous times only to slip on a patch of water at the top of the stairs and fall down, knocking myself out cold. It was quite funny.
Im also renowned to the teachers as making quite unique and funny songs, such as my recent sports song project, The Drunk Song. Suffice to say it had people laughing and they respected my bravery to perform it in such a Russel Brand-esqe way. The chant was Ha, Haha, ha, ha haha. After the last one, it started to degrade into coughing and i ended the song in heavy coughing and i decided to go all the way and pretend to collapse.
My final moment was in an english class when word very quickly got out about my fling with the class hottie. Embarrassing.

"Lightning. It flashes bright, then fades away.
It can't protect. It only destroys."
Old August 2nd, 2009 (05:18 AM).
Pilipino Ako

most embarrassing..
when I was at the first or second grade, we were having a special event in school called MDF(Music and Dance Festival). me and my classmate got thirsty so we went up to our classrooms and drank from our water jugs. after we finished drinking, we decided to have a race from our classroom to the MDF.. I was almost about to win, when suddenly..I TRIPPED. almost the whole school saw me. I quickly picked myself up and ran over to my spot, then I realized I lost my shoe when I fell. so, very, very embarrassing for me. PLUS, my opponent won. I hate it when I lose.

siggy by: me :D
Old August 4th, 2009 (10:57 AM).
Party King

Nature: Relaxed
Dirty Steam Boat :D

This kid was sittin' next to me right? So then we was in Math class near the end of the day and stuff, then 5 minutes before we left he FARTED, so then everyone was laughin' and stuff and I gagged...seriously, I think some got in mouth and I drank like 2 bottles of Dasani water...never forget that momnet...

Click on my sexilicious Pedobear to District Zero, an anime lover's site, it's still pretty small, but we're achieving to get a hundred members!I'm known as PapeR BaG there, so remember to sign-up(I hope) :3
Old August 4th, 2009 (11:30 AM).
♥Ashley♥

I made a loud "uuuuuuuhhhhhhhh', that sounded like a suggestive groan. lol

For questions, concerns, suggestions, help etc. on Play-Asia, message me, or leave a comment. ^ ^
||Amazing banner by evilcheese||
Old August 5th, 2009 (02:39 PM).

a kid got into a fight and took dump in his pants.. he switched schools after this
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links