< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops A New Momentum | Re-Opening Giveaway!

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

View Poll Results: What do you want to see in this thread?
RNG abused 32 48.48%
Dreamworld abillities 27 40.91%
Egg Moves 17 25.76%
Events 19 28.79%
Shinies 28 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Post Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #3201    
Old July 11th, 2010 (8:31 AM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post


Yeah, I will be. Have a good time! :D
haha allright thanks. ^__^

bump bump bump
Reply With Quote

Relevant Advertising!

  #3202    
Old July 11th, 2010 (8:37 AM).
RazorClaw99 RazorClaw99 is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Nature: Rash
Posts: 37
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to RazorClaw99 Send a message via Yahoo to RazorClaw99
I am interested in ur

Japanese Pokemon Movie 13 Celebi lvl 50
OT: えいがかん
ID: 07100

7/10/2010

Item: Jaboca Berry
Hardy/Likes to thrash about
Leaf Storm/recover/healing wish/nasty plot

would an Eevee with move set curse, wish and yawn be good for u?
Reply With Quote
  #3203    
Old July 11th, 2010 (8:55 AM).
Lewny Lewny is offline
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 25
Im interested in your Ev'd Politoed
Would you swap for Ev'd Porygon Z or Ev'd Alakazam?
My Friend Code : 4384 6278 3498

Add me for battles and trades

My Trade thread:http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=273095
Reply With Quote
  #3204    
Old July 11th, 2010 (8:56 AM).
luigimario94's Avatar
luigimario94 luigimario94 is offline
Gurren Weegee!!!
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: I live in the town of Vale, at the foot of Mount Aleph.
Gender: Male
Nature: Bold
Posts: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
ok, actually, do you know when you'll get more Heatran in stock?
No exact day, I GTS every couple days. I have already done it on Diamond today, But hey, I may get one on SS.
PM me if you're interested in a trade. I live in the Eastern Timezone.

JASON's Diamond FC: 4682 8252 8305
Ethan's SoulSilver FC: 2364 7902 7876

Join the Dunsparce Fan Club!!!
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=219923] Weegee's Trade Thread! [/FONT]
Reply With Quote
  #3205    
Old July 11th, 2010 (9:33 AM).
GrifSpark's Avatar
GrifSpark GrifSpark is offline
Your personal livin' Pokedex
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Bulbapedia, learning everything...
Gender: Male
Nature: Bashful
Posts: 629
Hello.

I was wondering if the Lv.1 Egg Growlithe with the move "MorningSun" was still available? If so, let me know and we can negotiate the trade.

I have a Lv.50 shiny Tropius which I never use. That could be a prime candidate for the trade I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #3206    
Old July 11th, 2010 (2:41 PM).
angelteama's Avatar
angelteama angelteama is offline
viva mexico!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: :o muh house O-o
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 121
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to angelteama Send a message via Skype™ to angelteama
hey would u trade ur shiny porygon z for
Lv 100 Metagross
Shiny: Yes
OT: Lucas
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: 252 Attck / 30 Defense / 228 Speed
Ability: Clear Body
Moveset: Meteor Mash--Earthquake--Thunder Punch--Explosion
Looking for a Pair.
Looking for someone to team up with in battle frontier.
FC: 1334 0055 1471
Battle Record: W 35 L 11
Reply With Quote
  #3207    
Old July 11th, 2010 (6:28 PM). Edited July 11th, 2010 by Livewire.
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by luigimario94 View Post
No exact day, I GTS every couple days. I have already done it on Diamond today, But hey, I may get one on SS.
ok cool, whenever you get a heatran, let me know and celebi is yours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelteama View Post
hey would u trade ur shiny porygon z for
Lv 100 Metagross
Shiny: Yes
OT: Lucas
Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
EVs: 252 Attck / 30 Defense / 228 Speed
Ability: Clear Body
Moveset: Meteor Mash--Earthquake--Thunder Punch--Explosion
yeah id love that metagross.

bump bump

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrifSpark View Post
Hello.

I was wondering if the Lv.1 Egg Growlithe with the move "MorningSun" was still available? If so, let me know and we can negotiate the trade.

I have a Lv.50 shiny Tropius which I never use. That could be a prime candidate for the trade I guess.
yes, i still have quite a few of them. ^__^ and tropius is great, i need the pokedex data anyways
Reply With Quote
  #3208    
Old July 11th, 2010 (7:49 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared- -Jared- is offline
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,820
Hey Livewire, I have your Pokemon, are you going to be on WiFi?
Reply With Quote
  #3209    
Old July 11th, 2010 (8:08 PM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Hey Livewire, I have your Pokemon, are you going to be on WiFi?
yep ill be on, now that PC isnt dead. >_< you wanted the movie 13 shaymin and...? egg? idk
Reply With Quote
  #3210    
Old July 11th, 2010 (8:12 PM). Edited July 11th, 2010 by -Jared-.
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared- -Jared- is offline
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,820
Yup, Celebi and a random egg. I need a fix.

...How long were you waiting for me to respond to your trade request? I hope it wasn't too long...>__>

It's telling me if I trade, I'll get stuck in my adventure!

Oh, I get it. In the middle of the trade, I would have only had an egg, which is impossible according to the game. That was confusing!

Thanks! Sorry for the problem, but I;m glad we got that figured out! XD

EDIT: The egg was another Pineco! XD Do they have perfect IV's or something? XD Also, a funny anecdote...my brother asked me what the bashful nature did for stats, so I told him I would check to see if I had a bashful pokemon in my SS computer boxes (since the stats are highlighted in HGSS) I didn't have a single bashful one to help him.

Guess what nature Pineco was?
Reply With Quote
  #3211    
Old July 11th, 2010 (8:48 PM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikapal642 View Post
Yup, Celebi and a random egg. I need a fix.

...How long were you waiting for me to respond to your trade request? I hope it wasn't too long...>__>

It's telling me if I trade, I'll get stuck in my adventure!

Oh, I get it. In the middle of the trade, I would have only had an egg, which is impossible according to the game. That was confusing!

Thanks! Sorry for the problem, but I;m glad we got that figured out! XD

EDIT: The egg was another Pineco! XD Do they have perfect IV's or something? XD Also, a funny anecdote...my brother asked me what the bashful nature did for stats, so I told him I would check to see if I had a bashful pokemon in my SS computer boxes (since the stats are highlighted in HGSS) I didn't have a single bashful one to help him.

Guess what nature Pineco was?
haha thats allright. ^__^

i think they do, the forretress in my trophy case was one of them.

pinco was.... bashful? XD idk.
Reply With Quote
  #3212    
Old July 11th, 2010 (8:54 PM).
valor555's Avatar
valor555 valor555 is offline
The Only Light in the Deep Sea
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: unda tha sea
Gender: Male
Nature: Quirky
Posts: 384
nope obviously it was adamant
Go Here
I am almost 18 play pokemon, wear a Mighty Morphin Power Rangers shirt, and love Mac and Cheese if you think i'm childish you can burn for all I care!
"And shepherds we shall be,
for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,
that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to Thee
and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."


DIAMOND FC: 0431-3564-0778
SS FC: 3911-0860-1140
Reply With Quote
  #3213    
Old July 11th, 2010 (9:01 PM).
-Jared-'s Avatar
-Jared- -Jared- is offline
Certified Responsible Adult
Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern California
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Gentle
Posts: 1,820
XD Was it that obvious? Haha.
Reply With Quote
  #3214    
Old July 12th, 2010 (12:06 AM).
angelteama's Avatar
angelteama angelteama is offline
viva mexico!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: :o muh house O-o
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Posts: 121
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to angelteama Send a message via Skype™ to angelteama
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
ok cool, whenever you get a heatran, let me know and celebi is yours.



yeah id love that metagross.

bump bump



yes, i still have quite a few of them. ^__^ and tropius is great, i need the pokedex data anyways
hey vm when u want to trade ur porygon z for my metagross.
Looking for a Pair.
Looking for someone to team up with in battle frontier.
FC: 1334 0055 1471
Battle Record: W 35 L 11
Reply With Quote
  #3215    
Old July 12th, 2010 (10:48 AM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelteama View Post
hey vm when u want to trade ur porygon z for my metagross.
Ok ill VM you when im ready.

bump bump
Reply With Quote
  #3216    
Old July 12th, 2010 (10:50 AM). Edited July 12th, 2010 by JeXsus™.
JeXsus™ JeXsus™ is offline
I don't need an avatar!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 132
Me again! Haha. Here's my list,

10th Anniversary Espeon

&

Magmortar lvl 100 male
Modest/Mischievous
Fire Blast/Focus Blast/Thunderbolt/Psychic

312/203/170/383/226/245



Offering;

Skuntank
Lvl 100
Adamant
252Atk/252Spe
Screech
Pursuit
Explosion
Poison Jab

Giratina
Naive
248 Atk / 64 SpA / 196 Spe
~ Shadow Ball
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Draco Meteor
|| Jexsus™ ||
Reply With Quote
  #3217    
Old July 12th, 2010 (10:55 AM).
loganinak loganinak is offline
I just lost the game :)
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Alaska
Gender: Male
Posts: 16
hey can you breed me an eevee?
Reply With Quote
  #3218    
Old July 12th, 2010 (6:57 PM). Edited July 12th, 2010 by Livewire.
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeXsus™ View Post
Me again! Haha. Here's my list,

10th Anniversary Espeon

&

Magmortar lvl 100 male
Modest/Mischievous
Fire Blast/Focus Blast/Thunderbolt/Psychic

312/203/170/383/226/245



Offering;

Skuntank
Lvl 100
Adamant
252Atk/252Spe
Screech
Pursuit
Explosion
Poison Jab

Giratina
Naive
248 Atk / 64 SpA / 196 Spe
~ Shadow Ball
~ Dragon Pulse
~ Shadow Sneak
~ Draco Meteor
hey. and yeah both of those look really good. when can you trade?

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganinak View Post
hey can you breed me an eevee?
just any old eevee?

bump bump bump
Reply With Quote
  #3219    
Old July 12th, 2010 (6:59 PM).
JeXsus™ JeXsus™ is offline
I don't need an avatar!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
hey. and yeah both of those look really good. when can you trade?
I could trade now =) I'll go on and wait
|| Jexsus™ ||
Reply With Quote
  #3220    
Old July 12th, 2010 (7:09 PM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeXsus™ View Post
I could trade now =) I'll go on and wait
ok im headed into the wifi room now.

bump
Reply With Quote
  #3221    
Old July 12th, 2010 (7:19 PM).
JeXsus™ JeXsus™ is offline
I don't need an avatar!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
ok im headed into the wifi room now.

bump
Awesome thanks again, I think I come here too much lol
|| Jexsus™ ||
Reply With Quote
  #3222    
Old July 12th, 2010 (7:20 PM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeXsus™ View Post
Awesome thanks again, I think I come here too much lol
^__^ no prob, and no you dont, come back anytime.
Reply With Quote
  #3223    
Old July 12th, 2010 (7:23 PM).
JeXsus™ JeXsus™ is offline
I don't need an avatar!
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NY
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Posts: 132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
^__^ no prob, and no you dont, come back anytime.
Okay will do man haha
|| Jexsus™ ||
Reply With Quote
  #3224    
Old July 12th, 2010 (7:44 PM).
Livewire's Avatar
Livewire Livewire is offline
でんきタイプ
Super ModeratorCS
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Victory Road
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 14,188
bbbbbbbbuuuuuummmmmmmmppppp

updated the EV'd section.
Reply With Quote
  #3225    
Old July 12th, 2010 (8:17 PM).
strider9's Avatar
strider9 strider9 is offline
PKMN TRAINER
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: California
Gender: Male
Nature: Naive
Posts: 9
I'm looking for a Movie Celebi. I have a shiny lv. 1 manaphy, 10 aniv Tyranitar, Wifi mew, and Birthday Charmander, Shiny Rayquaza (many natures)
PKMN Trainer
Reply With Quote
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 3:26 AM.


Contact Us Archive Privacy Statement Terms of Service Top