The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Current Generation Pokémon Gaming > Trade Corner > Trade Shops
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Advertise here

View Poll Results: What do you want to see in this thread?
RNG abused 32 48.48%
Dreamworld abillities 27 40.91%
Egg Moves 17 25.76%
Events 19 28.79%
Shinies 28 42.42%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 66. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #4576    
Old September 11th, 2010, 08:52 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post


Sounds good Live :)

&. Seriously I want to make that 2 redis again, because he was the one at fault for not telling us beforehand, I don't feel happy about it :disappoin
Allright. :D


I know im still not too happy with it either. :/
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4577    
Old September 11th, 2010, 08:53 PM
GalacticMars's Avatar
GalacticMars
Gleek :]
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Us.
Gender: Female
Nature: Serious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Allright. :D


I know im still not too happy with it either. :/
Diablo
Told me the pokes were semi redis that means i can't trade them only he can ?
__________________
Friend Code:5371 4451 1924


Reply With Quote
  #4578    
Old September 11th, 2010, 08:53 PM
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu
真月 零
FC: 3411-1539-1231
IGN: Rilence
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Allright. :D


I know im still not too happy with it either. :/
So are we trading now?

We should rebel, it was his fault, not ours, and I rather the owner come to talk to us about it.
I guess we should put these little complains in our prettyful PMs instead
__________________

BARIAN EMPEROR

. R E I . S H I N G E T S U .

Reply With Quote
  #4579    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post


So are we trading now?

We should rebel, it was his fault, not ours, and I rather the owner come to talk to us about it.
I guess we should put these little complains in our prettyful PMs instead
Yes ill head to the wifi room, and that sounds good too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4580    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Enigma's Avatar
Enigma
we love, we hate. we die, forever late! in willow's way...
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: California
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Hardy

Wailord lvl 100 Male
Bold/Often dozes off
IV's- 31/25/28/30/27/18
EV's- 252 Def, 252 Sp.Def, 4 HP
Water Spout/Ice Beam/Rest/Sleep Talk
482/189/204/215/185/143


CMT Minato-kun! 8D
__________________

"Magnus! I do not fear your reign, for I have an umbrella!"
Reply With Quote
  #4581    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:10 PM
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu
真月 零
FC: 3411-1539-1231
IGN: Rilence
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
Yes ill head to the wifi room, and that sounds good too.
Ah sorry I was looking at the new scans!
I'll head in this minute.
__________________

BARIAN EMPEROR

. R E I . S H I N G E T S U .

Reply With Quote
  #4582    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:22 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post

Wailord lvl 100 Male
Bold/Often dozes off
IV's- 31/25/28/30/27/18
EV's- 252 Def, 252 Sp.Def, 4 HP
Water Spout/Ice Beam/Rest/Sleep Talk
482/189/204/215/185/143


CMT Minato-kun! 8D
*Hirashins over to look*

I need a Rain Dance lead :3


| Voltorb | Timid | Soundproof | Lv.28 UT |
18/17/30/31/19/31
No EVs
65/23/41/44/41/75
Rollout, Screech, Light Screen, Charge Beam
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4583    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Impo's Avatar
Impo
Vital Spirit
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Earth
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
cmt for this please ?


Charizard lvl 100 female
Modest/Likes to run
IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/30
EV's- 252 Sp.Att, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Solar Beam/Sunny Day/Substitute/Flamethrower
291/181/183/346/196/298
__________________


...Let's play a game...
3DS FC: 3411-1566-9347
Paired to Naya Rivera & ShiningRaichu
Reply With Quote
  #4584    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:24 PM
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu
真月 零
FC: 3411-1539-1231
IGN: Rilence
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
I've a feeling I'm playing hide-and-seek with Live again
__________________

BARIAN EMPEROR

. R E I . S H I N G E T S U .

Reply With Quote
  #4585    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:25 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticMars View Post
Diablo
Told me the pokes were semi redis that means i can't trade them only he can ?
I always thought semi-redis meant i can trade it, but whoever gets it from me can't, I dunno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rilence View Post
I've a feeling I'm playing hide-and-seek with Live again :P
im on mya way no worries. :)
__________________

Last edited by Lance; September 11th, 2010 at 09:27 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4586    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:28 PM
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu
真月 零
FC: 3411-1539-1231
IGN: Rilence
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
I always thought semi-redis meant i can trade it, but whoever gets it from me can't, I dunno.



im on mya way no worries.
As far as I know, I've the same thinking.

And okies ^3^
__________________

BARIAN EMPEROR

. R E I . S H I N G E T S U .

Reply With Quote
  #4587    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:29 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impo View Post
cmt for this please ?


Charizard lvl 100 female
Modest/Likes to run
IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/30
EV's- 252 Sp.Att, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Solar Beam/Sunny Day/Substitute/Flamethrower
291/181/183/346/196/298


Griffinbane's Buizel (Male) lvl 1 UT
OT: Ruby
Adamant. Swift Swim.
12|31|29|23|31|31
Sonic Boom
Growl
Water Sport
Brine
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4588    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Rei Shingetsu's Avatar
Rei Shingetsu
真月 零
FC: 3411-1539-1231
IGN: Rilence
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Singapore
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nature: Sassy
*Still don't see Live*

-Bumps le thread-

EDIT - Yay.
__________________

BARIAN EMPEROR

. R E I . S H I N G E T S U .

Reply With Quote
  #4589    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:40 PM
Enigma's Avatar
Enigma
we love, we hate. we die, forever late! in willow's way...
Community Supporter
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: California
Age: 17
Gender: Female
Nature: Hardy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
*Hirashins over to look*

I need a Rain Dance lead :3


| Voltorb | Timid | Soundproof | Lv.28 UT |
18/17/30/31/19/31
No EVs
65/23/41/44/41/75
Rollout, Screech, Light Screen, Charge Beam
Sounds good. How long were you planning on being on tonight? blaQk was going to check some of my pokemon. x3
__________________

"Magnus! I do not fear your reign, for I have an umbrella!"
Reply With Quote
  #4590    
Old September 11th, 2010, 09:42 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfernoRogue View Post


Sounds good. How long were you planning on being on tonight? blaQk was going to check some of my pokemon. x3
Oh ill be on awhile yet no prob. ^__^
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4591    
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Deathshot's Avatar
Deathshot
Unregistered User
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Oh man I want your Primape so bad.
__________________
Skype: DeathshotFTW
Gold FC: 4340-4684-5716
White FC: 3224-5039-6304
3DS: 1177-8554-1665
Xbox Live: CQC Deathshot
Trainer: Lutz

Reply With Quote
  #4592    
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:16 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathshot View Post
Oh man I want your Primape so bad.
You may have it. ^^

Why am i giving a gift to madara uchiha? >:p haha JK.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4593    
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:25 PM
Broc's Avatar
Broc
Syndicate Boss
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Unknown
Gender: Male
Nature: Careful
Anything you would want for your Birthday events?
__________________


Platinum FC info: Broc 2536 4763 3148 <<<< Use this for Trades

My Group thread:
Reply With Quote
  #4594    
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:36 PM
Alternative's Avatar
Alternative
welcome to my womb
Community Supporter
FC: 3780 9062 8080
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Impish
I just noticed you have like, a collection of my Pokemon here. :D

CMT for Houndoom my good sir.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4595    
Old September 11th, 2010, 10:46 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alternative View Post
I just noticed you have like, a collection of my Pokemon here. :D

CMT for Houndoom my good sir.
I know, i have like, 15 of them. :D


#211 Qwilfish
Trait: Swift Swim
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31 | 31 | 31 | x | 31 | 31
EVs: 252 Atk | 252 Spe | 4 HP
Poison Jab | Waterfall | Rain Dance | Destiny Bond
Hayley - 04685


OH btw, seing your thread reminded me of taillow
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4596    
Old September 12th, 2010, 12:45 AM
Shadow Flame's Avatar
Shadow Flame
Beginning Trainer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Gender: Male
I'd like to request a Movie Celebi for a Ev'd Shiny Heatran with decent Ivs. Deal?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #4597    
Old September 12th, 2010, 01:19 AM
Deathshot's Avatar
Deathshot
Unregistered User
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Live_Wire466 View Post
You may have it.

Why am i giving a gift to madara uchiha? >:p haha JK.

Hahaha Alright. Hmmm I think I got a gift for you for it.
__________________
Skype: DeathshotFTW
Gold FC: 4340-4684-5716
White FC: 3224-5039-6304
3DS: 1177-8554-1665
Xbox Live: CQC Deathshot
Trainer: Lutz

Reply With Quote
  #4598    
Old September 12th, 2010, 11:15 AM
M kingkong M's Avatar
M kingkong M
M KINGKONG M
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Morristown, NJ
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Relaxed
Electivire lvl 100 male
Adamant/Capable of taking hits
IV's-31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's- 252 Att, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Earthquake/Cross Chop
292/379/170/203/206/289

Hello again mate! i really want this pokemon, i need it level a hundred really bad for a certain trade with a close friend of mine! i have the same exact same electrive evd shiyn same moves and stuff but level 55 i could trade you that,(you would be doing me a big favor i have level 100 crobat, flawless level 100 shiny Ev'd bronzong, level 100 near flawless evd shiny luxray, shiny shinx, all in game legendaries some plates for arceus, event pokemon, level one girintina with the flying orb, level 100 dark rai(*i prefer you clone), level 94 kygore, two level dragonites in they're 60s Evd not sure but they're IVs, and any other pokemon you need or want, please choose something i really need this electrive!

Starmie lvl 100
Timid/Alert to sounds
IV's- 30/22/20/31/30/31
EV's- 252 Sp. Att, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/HydroPump/Psychic
261/159/195/299/205/361

if you decide you want more then like 3 or 4 of the pokemon i offered up there i really want this too mate

but nice thread and i hope we can work something out :D
__________________
Friend Safari- Dark: Sandile, Pawniard, Absol

My Pokemon X FC: 4227-2515-3499
Reply With Quote
  #4599    
Old September 12th, 2010, 04:07 PM
Lance's Avatar
Lance
Pokémon Champion
FC: 1547-5380-6685
IGN:
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Blackthorn City
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Send a message via Skype™ to Lance
Quote:
Originally Posted by M kingkong M View Post
Electivire lvl 100 male
Adamant/Capable of taking hits
IV's-31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's- 252 Att, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Thunder Punch/Ice Punch/Earthquake/Cross Chop
292/379/170/203/206/289

Hello again mate! i really want this pokemon, i need it level a hundred really bad for a certain trade with a close friend of mine! i have the same exact same electrive evd shiyn same moves and stuff but level 55 i could trade you that,(you would be doing me a big favor i have level 100 crobat, flawless level 100 shiny Ev'd bronzong, level 100 near flawless evd shiny luxray, shiny shinx, all in game legendaries some plates for arceus, event pokemon, level one girintina with the flying orb, level 100 dark rai(*i prefer you clone), level 94 kygore, two level dragonites in they're 60s Evd not sure but they're IVs, and any other pokemon you need or want, please choose something i really need this electrive!

Starmie lvl 100
Timid/Alert to sounds
IV's- 30/22/20/31/30/31
EV's- 252 Sp. Att, 252 Speed, 4 HP
Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/HydroPump/Psychic
261/159/195/299/205/361

if you decide you want more then like 3 or 4 of the pokemon i offered up there i really want this too mate

but nice thread and i hope we can work something out :D
Can i get the info on your shiny Luxray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathshot View Post
Hahaha Alright. Hmmm I think I got a gift for you for it.
Alright, when would you like to trade?
__________________

Last edited by Lance; September 12th, 2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Reply With Quote
  #4600    
Old September 12th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Livinitup17's Avatar
Livinitup17
Pokemon Dealer
FC:
IGN:
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
CMT For
Wailmer lvl 1 UT
Modest/Often dozes off
31/31/31/31/31/31
OT: Shreyas


Dugtrio lvl 100 male
Adamant/Alert to sounds
IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's- 255 Att, 255 Speed
Stone Edge/Sucker Punch/Earthquake/Slash
211/284/136/122/176/339


Scizor lvl 100 female
Adamant/Likes to thrash about
IV's- 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's- 252 Att, 252 Speed, 6 HP
Bullet Punch/Roost Superpower/Swords Dance
282/394/236/131/196/229


Gardevoir lvl 100 female
Calm/Alert to sounds
IV's- 31/30/31/31/31/31
EV's- 252 Sp. Att, 252 Sp. Def, 6 HP
Psychic/Energy Ball/Thunderbolt/Calm Mind
278/148/166/349/361/196

hopefully you find something you like
can you post in my thread please
__________________
SSFC: 4685 0570 4757
WFC:0690 7395 3266
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=260684
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links


Advertise here
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 1



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 09:42 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.