Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > ROM Hacking > Hacks Studio > Progressing Hacks
Notices

Progressing Hacks The forum for submitting your hack in production. Everyone's welcome, and you may come and find a hack that's starting out or make your own hack. For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks.

Closed Thread

Old August 1st, 2009, 03:12 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Nature: Adamant

Advertise here

As people may or may not know, I am Quilava's Master, creator of (the now scrapped) Pokemn Shattered Dreams. This is my new hack entitled Pokemon Eon Legends! Hopefully this can be just as good as Shattered Dreams if not better! Wish me luck and read on!

Spoiler:
One day while at home in your home region (Johto or Hoenn depending on gender) you realize that there is nothing left for you to do. You already won the championship three years ago and cannot seem to repeat the same task again. So depressed and in search of a challenge you pack up and leave to the Region East of Kanto, Akito.

You arrive by train to Syann City, the main port of Akito. Akito is known for being home to the legendary duo, Latias and Latios. Unfortunately, you arrive two years too late. Latios (or Latias depending on gender) has died in an world destroying battle with Deoxys. Now all over the region strange things are happening. At the scene of each odd event is a duo with glowing green eyes. What's worse is they posses Pokemon who are devoid of all feelings and emotion and are near unbeatable. All you want to do is relive the fame and glory you once had back home. But you soon realize that no matter what, you are destined to help!

Gender determines path of story! (Such as starters)
New Region & Maps
New Trainer Classes/Sprites
Rock Climb (Like in Shattered Dreams)
Battle Request For Gym Leaders
New Tiles
New Ways To Encounter Pokemon (Such as Sweet Syrup)
Old Faces
Some Custom Techniques
Control The Weather

Spoiler:

Gender Differences

Spoiler:

Trainer backsprites haven't been inserted yet.
Trainer intro sprites haven't been inserted yet.
*small error* The baloon icons are discolored..sorta
That is all

Code:
  • August 2, 2009:New maps are mapped. VS Seeker is back in. Scripting the first Mirage Event!
  • August 1, 2009: Thread is started, exactly one year after Shattered Dreams was scrapped.
  • August 1 2009: Alpha 1 is completed but won't be released, since I prefer Betas over alphas.
  • July 31, 2009: Two new trainers are sprited. Alpha 1 is nearly complete.

Spoiler:

Q: When is the Beta gonna be out?
A: After Alpha 2 is complete

Q: Can I help?
A: Sure the list of things I need is below.

Help Wanted
  • Someone to help redo the world map (that can wait)
  • Someone to replace the battle backgrounds (that can wait)
  • Someone to replace the battle backs (idk how)
  • Banners & Support!

Credits
  • Visual for his rombase
  • Marnic for the Gold Sprite
  • Everyone who played and supported Shattered Dreams
  • PokeKingKian for the banner
  • Spherical Ice for the intro text
  • Hackmew for the Silver sprite
  • Kyledove for the Syrup Trees

Banners
The return of Pokemon Shattered Dreams! Click the screenshot to visit the thread, you know you want to.

Last edited by Quilava's Master; August 5th, 2009 at 08:02 AM.
Old August 1st, 2009, 03:31 PM
~Kian~
Spriter In The Making

Nature: Quirky
hi i can make a banner for you just need to know maybe 3 starters in the game to make an animated 1 ;D

~kian

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,
Please visit his Fusion thread.
Old August 1st, 2009, 03:57 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

The starters are Growlithe for the male and Vulpix for the female...
The return of Pokemon Shattered Dreams! Click the screenshot to visit the thread, you know you want to.
Old August 1st, 2009, 04:41 PM
Flashpoint
→ P e r s i s t e n c e
Community Supporter Tier 5

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Flashpoint Send a message via Skype™ to Flashpoint
Can i map, and the storys good
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill
Pokémon Auburn/Slate in the making!

Old August 1st, 2009, 05:43 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
Can i map, and the storys good
Well I handle all the scripting and mapping myself but thatnks for the support
Old August 1st, 2009, 05:45 PM
Flashpoint
→ P e r s i s t e n c e

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Flashpoint Send a message via Skype™ to Flashpoint
Okay i well here was what i was gonna show you and goodluck.

Spoiler:

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.
Winston Churchill

Old August 1st, 2009, 05:52 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Those maps are good. You should start your own hack.
Old August 1st, 2009, 05:55 PM
Flashpoint
→ P e r s i s t e n c e

i DID BUT SADLY IT NEEDS WORK, check it out its called rom indignation in the team discussions.

i want to see some of your maps
Winston Churchill

Old August 1st, 2009, 06:12 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

I would but I don't like posting maps since they ruin my trademark map mazes lol.
Old August 1st, 2009, 06:18 PM
Flashpoint
→ P e r s i s t e n c e

what in the world are you talking about i didnt understand
Winston Churchill

Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:28 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Mini-Update (VISUAL)

D/P styled Text box. Along with the new OMIROSHA Gym Tiles

The Arqueous Badge (three bubbles) which you get after beating BUbbles. The badges do not appear in order on the Trainer Card

ALSO: I've added the new button display that shows at the start of the new game. And there have been other minor tweaks.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:34 AM
alo123
Munchlax Trainer

Good looking screens this hack looks very interesting
can't wait to see how it turns out good luck
Sign up using this link and you can earn free prizes like psn cards, xbox cards and more just for downloading apps on your phone or doing offers and surveys every 100 points equals a dollar and when you sign up with this link you get 250 points
http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1355240952
Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:41 AM
~Kian~
Spriter In The Making

well here it is not 2 good but worth a shot

~kian

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,
Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:49 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Thanks so much Kian. I added you to the list of credits and put up the userbar.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 08:50 AM
~Kian~
Spriter In The Making

no prob glad to help and if you want i could help with ideas if you want or be a beta tester

~kian

'tyranilacegon'
Made By The Mystery Egg,
Old August 2nd, 2009, 09:35 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

You can be a beta tester when I'm ready to put out the beta. Right now I'm scripting a small event in Omirosha Town. I decided to add Headbutting trees along with Syrup Trees. But obviously you can get "Headbutt Pokemon" from "Syrup Pokemon" and vice-versa.
Old August 2nd, 2009, 10:29 AM
TheFierceRed
The FullMetal Alchemist

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheFierceRed Send a message via Yahoo to TheFierceRed
nice hack hope it works out well
Old August 2nd, 2009, 07:52 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Thanks Lucario. So I just updated the hack some more. Added a new event in Omirosha Town (where the first gym is located) in which you have to do a line of favors for one special prize!!!
Old August 3rd, 2009, 03:18 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Nature: Timid
The story's pretty good, I kinda like Gold's OW, and I think that Crystal being the Heroline will be better than May. And Bubble's OW should be changed 'cause it's Phoebe's OW with Color Changes only.
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 04:52 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruka Prince View Post
The story's pretty good, I kinda like Gold's OW, and I think that Crystal being the Heroline will be better than May. And Bubble's OW should be changed 'cause it's Phoebe's OW with Color Changes only.
That was the originally plan. Then I designed the story to work in two seperate ways with two characters from Seperate regions.
Old August 3rd, 2009, 06:31 AM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilava's Master View Post
That was the originally plan. Then I designed the story to work in two seperate ways with two characters from Seperate regions.
I now understand. By the way, you haven't told me if you are going to OW Sprite Bubble's OW yet.
I am now an anime dubber, cover singer and a fan of anime. I can still apply as a translator and grammar corrector, though.
Old August 4th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Haha Im still working on that. I Can't sprite to save my life. But before the first beta i should have it done.

Update:
The BRS is being redone so that it is only used for GYM LEADERS not regular trainers...the VS Seeker will be used for regular trainers. Also I mapped out a few new routes and redid some broken scripts..pics coming soon!
Old August 4th, 2009, 06:57 PM
SharpPoint
Suicune used Surf!

The storyline isn't too shabby. Oh and Deoxys can't kill Latios or Latias. They fly like jets, they can always just flee are supersonic speed.
Old August 5th, 2009, 10:31 AM
Quilava's Master
Shattered Dreams '13

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpPoint View Post
The storyline isn't too shabby. Oh and Deoxys can't kill Latios or Latias. They fly like jets, they can always just flee are supersonic speed. :P
Deoxys is quite fast as well (speed form which i may include..)
Update:

Went through the rom and cleaned up ALL the gramatical errors. Also added a new event where you meet the "evil team" even though its not an evil team it's two "people"..Anywho this is the silver OW..Tell me what you think. Credit to Zel

Old August 5th, 2009, 04:18 PM
Sarcastic Prince
Starting anew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilava's Master View Post
Update:

Went through the rom and cleaned up ALL the gramatical errors. Also added a new event where you meet the "evil team" even though its not an evil team it's two "people"..Anywho this is the silver OW..Tell me what you think. Credit to Zel

Well, it's pretty great to hear that you've cleaned up all the Grammactical Mistakes.... Well, I've always liked Zel's Sliver OW, as it's original and creative.
Well, GL on this.
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here