Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Off-Topic Discussions > The Round Table
Reload this Page Most trouble you've ever been in

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

The Round Table Have a seat at the Round Table for in-depth discussions, extended or serious conversations, and current events. From world news to talks on life, growing up, relationships, and issues in society, this is the place to be. Come be a knight.

Old August 12th, 2009 (04:09 PM).
Kurotsuchi FTW

Nature: Hasty
This happened to my parents.

On Monday I arrived at Niagara Falls and my parents went looking for a Home Depot. So they left me and my bro in the hotel. The stupid GPS system took them to a Home Depot in NewYork, so they were on a bridge and were about to cross the border but they had no passports or I.D or anything.They were kept at the border patrol WHILE WE WERE STILL IN CANADA.They got back at like 12 in the morning.

A freak never looked this cool.XD
Old August 12th, 2009 (05:06 PM).
This is not a custom title!!!!

Nature: Relaxed
Send a message via AIM to kingofjokers
Ouch most trouble hmm can't remember right now i got a fine not for underage driving but parking ticket but i got punished for a month thats the worst i can remember.
Old August 12th, 2009 (07:01 PM).
Gold Tier

I said someone was a pistol, the teacher near me thought I said I had one and I got expelled for inducing panic. What the hell?
Old August 12th, 2009 (07:08 PM).
S P A R K of madness
Crystal Tier

Nature: Bold
Um, bar school suspensions for fighting, being stalked by police when I drove my bicycle through some big road. I was then driven home for "riding my bicycle through a major road way." :( I was too young to understand what really happened but I thought I was going to go to jail. XD! That's as worse as it's been for me. All my troublesome incidents happened when I was immature and young, I don't get in trouble nowadays. XD
Old August 12th, 2009 (07:39 PM). Edited August 12th, 2009 by The Corrupt Plague.
Missingno. hunter

Nature: Naughty
For me, it was when I got caught visiting some "adult" websites when I was around 12 and that was long before I learned how to cover my tracks. I did not get in trouble but there was a big shouting match between me and my parents before I told them the pop-up excuse. They believed it and I think this counts more as a near trouble experience. I put this on there because of what my folks would have done to me if they didn't buy it.

Credit goes to Team Brushfire for the awesome banner!
Old August 12th, 2009 (08:09 PM).
CS

I was stopped in an airport for looking "suspicious," had all my luggage searched, was made to strip down to my underwear and was personally searched (thankfully not cavity searched!). It was my first time flying alone and even though I knew I hadn't done anything it didn't keep me ffrom being terrified I'd be sent back or arrested.

deviantart blog pair
Old August 13th, 2009 (07:52 AM).
Crystal Tier

I got a week of detention for beating up 3 kids at them same time and making them cry. (The teacher was nice so she didn't suspend me :))

Old August 13th, 2009 (08:37 AM).
Scientist Salarian

Nature: Quirky
My dorm got into trouble for keeping the rest of the groups up at night on a school trip.

Yeah, I'm that bad. <3

Old August 13th, 2009 (09:11 AM).
Pretentious Intellectual Jerk
Gold Tier

Nature: Lax
I can't really think of any times where I got in a lot of trouble (though I had a few suspensions back in elementary school). However, last term, my roommate got busted for having pot. I was playing Left 4 Dead, I believe, and this cop just comes in and starts searching his side of the room while he's there, pulls out a bag of pot, and he ends up having to pay a fine and go to some pot session or something. I didn't report him, for the record; I have no clue why the cop just came in and searched his room. Though I didn't know about it, I would not have reported it even if I had (unless he was doing it while I was in the room or something, but I would have just told him to stop first).

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all." - H. L. Mencken, unsourced

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'"- Isaac Asimov, Column in Newsweek (21 January 1980) [source]
Old August 13th, 2009 (09:53 AM).

Send a message via Skype™ to poopnoodle
This isn't the most trouble I've ever been in, but it was the most ridiculous thing I've ever gotten in trouble for. When I was little my parents gave me the sex talk, so I got into an argument with my friend at school about whether or not sex was "a gift" as my mom had told me. So we asked the teacher, who yelled at us and sent us to time out. We were so confused.
Old August 13th, 2009 (10:05 AM).
Live Long, laugh forever

Nature: Jolly
What happened to me was bad and funy at the same time

I toilet papered my friends house (just jokin around, having fun. werent being malicous) and her dad saw us and called the cops, we were about to leave when the cops got there. He cuffed us and to us to the stationa and me and my friends had to wait for our parents to come pick us up. i was so embarresed.
Old August 14th, 2009 (06:16 AM).
あぁ、たいさ!♥
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Graceful
Hmmm........ I can hardly think about when I REALLY got in trouble......Just a few scrapes.......

And apparently Graceful is still alive after a very long hiatus ♥
Old August 14th, 2009 (07:42 AM).
Buffalo State College

Nature: Bashful
Send a message via AIM to ~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~
ummm, I won't talk about what I did, but the punishment was a whole month in a detention site because of my reckless behavior

Friend Code: 3136-6961-3807 Friend Safari:Steel: Metang, Magneton and Klefi
Old August 14th, 2009 (08:49 AM).
Anime Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Stardust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson Stardust
the most trouble was when i kissed a girl in school and were caught by my teachers and were canned and given a detention...xD

Old August 14th, 2009 (08:53 AM).
SHOOP DA WHOOP.. =P

Nature: Quirky
Send a message via AIM to Jirachu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Jirachu
I better stop posting whinny stuff in random topics before it goes too far and I DO start to flame innocent people who don't deserve to be flammed...*sigh*

Riku is mine!

UNOVA IS VICTINI. 8D
Old August 14th, 2009 (09:22 AM).
Epic

Nature: Jolly
Uh, about a year ago, me my brother and his friend broke into this house where the people were still in the middle of moving out of, and in the kitchen was ALOT of liquor. So, yeah, we took enough to get us all smashed and went back to my house. After a couple hours of drinking and, i dunno, being drunken idiots we did a couple really stupid things and brought the cops to my house. So, the night ended with the three of us sitting in the dining room, really really really wasted, being questioned by the cops, with my pissed off dad standing there. Epic fail >_<
Old August 14th, 2009 (03:56 PM).
Platinum Tier

Nature: Timid
I still owe AT&T about $3,000 for getting in a wreck with one of their service vans two years ago...and I don't intend to pay out any of it until I finish college and actually have that kind of money... >:D
Old August 14th, 2009 (04:09 PM).
Nephrotoxic.
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Citrinin
Quote originally posted by Ctep:
I said someone was a pistol, the teacher near me thought I said I had one and I got expelled for inducing panic. What the hell?
What the hell indeed. .___.;;

I usually don't get into much trouble. The worst I ever got was being sent to the principal's office in my first month of school for jumping on some kid's stomach. In my defence, he was trying to bully me. :P In any case, it was worth it, because he left me alone after that. ;]
Old August 14th, 2009 (04:09 PM).
get inked
Super Moderator
CS

Nature: Timid
Back in the day, my sister and I had to go to this babysitter lady who watched over two other boys. I thought I was too old to have nap time, but she didn't think so. I kept waking up in there, so I woke up my sister to talk to me because I was bored. The babysitter lady told my grandmother (who picked us up that day) and then later that woman called my mom. I got a whippin' and got yelled at for waking up my sister...even though she went back to sleep right after.
Old August 16th, 2009 (06:40 PM).

I have never really gotten in big trouble the worst I have ever goten into is detention for throwing one of thowes grips cheze it things at a 6th grader I am not sure why I served this one because I have been able to somehow smugle my way out of about 6 other detentions. Anyway thats about it
Old August 16th, 2009 (06:54 PM).
Bored...

Nature: Calm
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shem Send a message via Yahoo to Shem
I got suspended for fighting one time. It was right before spring break so I got an extended vacation w00t! I really don't see how suspension is a punishment though...

But I really don't get in trouble, I'm too much of a wimp to do anything to get myself in trouble XD

Diamond
fc-2879-1926-9888
PLATINUM fc-0860-9246-7760
Old August 16th, 2009 (06:57 PM).
Wannabe Hasbeen
Silver Tier

Nature: Lax
In preschool I hit a girl with a plastic dinosaur and she had to get stitches. I also threw sand at the teachers. I was a bad toddler, but I've reformed since then, I swear. >_>

I really haven't done anything really bad that I can remember. At least, I haven't been caught.

White FC: 0046 2399 7625

Old August 16th, 2009 (07:09 PM).
Helix 4 President!

Suspended for having a lighter at school and lighting it in class. They say I could have got expelled if I didn't have such a good record.

Pokemon X - Ricky `~`
FC: 4871 4170 6707
Old August 16th, 2009 (09:51 PM).
Anime Addiction

Send a message via AIM to Crimson Stardust Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Crimson Stardust
i wan get canned and serve detention for being caught smoking in school..xD

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links