• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question: Why isn't it Working o:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
For some reason, my music isn't working, as seen here and in my signature . . .

The link was working not to long ago and the song is working on the site. Why is this?

Break down of the BB code -

[sound ="The Legend of Zelda - System of a Down"]http://dl.musicwebtown.com/data/t/h/e/k/thekaratekid/playlists/184073/1454368.mp3[/sound]

Last edited:

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
Years
Thanks you two. I didn't know it was from a paid site. I get all my links on projectplaylist >_<
Thanks again, you can close now if you want.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If you already have the music file saved, then RapidShare works well for hosting music.~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
If you already have the music file saved, then RapidShare works well for hosting music.~

Wrong, because like MediaFire, RapidShare does not allow hotlinking to the file itself, which is essential to the BBCode in question.

dream's-epilogue

Worthless
Years
Would you be willing to? I can send you the link if you will. And when I don't need it anymore, you can delete it, right?

Back