Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Creative Discussions > Roleplay Corner
Notices

Roleplay Corner The realm where writers gather to create glorious tales or silly drama together and chronicle their adventures. Start or join roleplays featuring Pokémon, other franchises or something completely original!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Closed Thread

Old October 29th, 2004, 09:10 AM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Advertise here
Chezni looked with a dumbfounded expression. "Huh? Piki??? What the..."

As he contemplated this turn of events, Claydol came out of the Ball. Rui looked at Eevee with a profound interest. Pikachu had regained consciousness and looked at Rui. "Pika??" Rui simply giggled.

"Sorry, but you gotta admit it, it makes you sound way cuter..." she giggled. Pikachu simply closed his eyes and shook his head. "Pikaaa..."

It was then that the Gym doors suddenly swung open. Rui and Chezni both looked to the entrance in surprise. Pikachu simply ran to the individual that emerged from the entrance. He had short spiked black hair and wore what seemed to be a black leather jacket. Chezni broke the silence. "Ahh, Ash! It's been awhile!"

"You did great, Pikachu." Ash said. "If you hadn't held back, you would've won, hands down." He then looked up at Chezni. "Two years. And it seems like yesterday." With that, he stepped toward the battlefield.

Eevee and Claydol were already going at it. Claydol was surprisingly fast for a Rock Pokemon, and was giving Eevee a run for his money. Sean was beginning to question whether he should have been happy beating two Pokemon with only one, or if this was really a wise idea.

Ash simply looked back at the battle. "Eevee is the strongest one in this fight. Claydol is the underdog. Donphan was on the lowest Level of your group." Rui simply nodded at this.

"You've been using your gift, I see?" she said to Ash.

"Yep." he said back. "It works nicely. I only need my Pokedex for identifying Pokemon now."

Eevee finaly found an opening which was enough to get in a Tackle Attack. Claydol was knocked back slightly, but didn't seem to suffer any damage. The entire fight was beginning to take its toll on Eevee.

Chezni looked at Ash. "Sean was the one that wanted to go against the last Pokemon." he said as he shrugged. "Rui offered him a Badge after the first one."

Ash chuckled from this. "It won't matter. Eevee is going to win. Look."

The familiar aura began to envelope the Eevee again. Suddenly it was nowhere to be found. Everyone looked around, as it seemed to reappear right above Claydol. Claydol attemted to get out of the way, but Eevee had already plowed into him. Claydol got slammed into a Gym wall, as Eevee fell on the ground. In a moment, Eevee got back up. Despite a cut on its head, it seemed fine.

"Claydol is unable to battle" the ref said. "Eevee is the winner! The winner of the Viridian Earth Badge is Sean!!" Applause followed from everyone in the Gym, including Rui.

With that, she stepped toward Sean, who had tied a bandage around Eevee's head. "You really surprised me. I thought for sure that Pikachu would defeat you, but you STILL won. You've certainly earned this!" she said as she presented the Earth Badge.

Sean took it without hesitation. "I don't believe it..." he said. "The Earth Badge... The toughest Badge to get in Kanto..." Even now, Sean found it difficult to comprehend all that had transpired. Eevee's aura, the increase in power, the domination over the Viridian Leader... And now... A legend of a Pokemon Trainer standing in the Gym... "No WAY!!!" was all he could think of saying.

Ash, Chezni, Jodi, and Sean proceeded to the Pokemon Center. As they got there, Rui's voice could be heard. "You are all going on ahead. Why don't I come too?"

Ash turned to see Rui dressed in casual shorts and a tank top. "Don't you have a Gym to run?"

Rui simply smiled. "Well, you're going to see Jirachi, after the trip to the Center, aren't you?" As she finished, Jodi and Sean looked in shock.

Ash nodded at the remark. "Fine, you can come." he said. In eagerness, she ran into the Center. The rest of the group followed, though Jodi and Sean more reluctantly than the rest. What the heck did they get themselves into??

Ooc: Sorry for the ridiculously long posts; I am not good at giving short explanations of things.
If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you will never get it done.

- Bruce Lee

The worst thing you can do in a business is blame the customer.

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

Last edited by SBaby; October 29th, 2004 at 09:33 AM.
Old November 1st, 2004, 03:46 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

jodi said "what are we doing?" in a puzzle look while she was feeding Nector in the pokemon center

i have some idea but i was just proud to get out of that battle alive with eevee. i was holding eevee who was sleeping in my arms. eevee put up a good figth but won in the end. i was proud of it and it is proud too. i still want to know thougth why eevee dose that and how? what makes my eevee so specal? i mean he speail to me but it just confusing.

in the mean time jodi was thinking about what was happening. it happening so fast. i join Sean to she him battle the gym leaders then his eevee has this gold thing when battleing and now Sean and eevee defeated the most powerful Kanto gym leader and instand of going to the other gyms he traving with the campanion ash ketchem and chenzi. "so what are we doing again?" said jodi

rui answer this one "we all going to see jirachi i think it been a long time since i talk to chenzi about this but it best to him to explain. then out of no where ash and chenzi came and then sean said "whats make my eevee so specal? why does my eevee get a gold arua when it figthing a intense battle? i promise to tell me all when i beat the gym leader." saying this all to chenzi
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!
GO!!!!!!! CHARIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIRE BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Chained:story of a hero come add a link to the chain (found in th RP section)
Old November 1st, 2004, 08:40 AM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Chezni looked at Pikachu. Ash had him by his side, as usual.

"Ok. I'll try to explain, though I'll only be able to give so much detail. There are terms for the type of Pokemon that you and Ash have. Many people call them Shinies, or Shining Pokemon. They are types of Pokrmon that look similar to their respective types, but their color is usually warped." Chezni began.

Sean interrupted, "So, the coloring indicates this?" he asked.

Chezni continued, "Sometimes. But, something else also indicates this. The power a Pokemon has. You see, normal Pokemon can usually only realize a level of just a little over 100. But, Shinies, or Celestials as they are called where I'm from, can realize levels much higher than that. Eevee's level in battle is a prime example of this."

Jodi intervened, "So, that would explain the reading on the PokeDex!"

"Exactly!" Chezni stated. "Also, the increased levels open up entire plateaus of Attacks and Abilities that would normally be impossible for a Pokemon to master. The Golden Aura and Shining Tackle are two examples. Those seem to be the initial ones that Eevee has mastered. Your Eevee will gain levels at a rate far faster than normal Pokemon, gaining a whole degree of new attacks in the process... It's really going to be interesting to see where he tops off at... He could very well end up stronger than Pikachu..."

Ash looked at Pikachu. He constantly seemed to have something on his mind. Both Sean and Jodi noticed this.

"Are you alright?" Sean asked.

"Yeah, just thinking about something..." Ash answered back.

At that time, Nurse Joy came back with Eevee. "You're all set!" she said. The group thanked her and left the Center.

A flash could be seen in the direction of Pewter City. Everyone noticed it.

"What the heck IS that?" Sean asked. Eevee seemed to growl in that direction.

Ash looked to Chezni. "It's starting... They're trying to cut us off from Cerulean City, so they can capture Articuno, no doubt... That could only mean..."

Chezni looked in the direction of the light. "Yes. It is as we feared... Asmodia is back..." As he said that, small lights could be seen in the distance. The People in Viridian City now noticed it and were talking amongst themselves.

"We have to get to Viridian Forest and find Jirachi! Now!" Ash said.

Chezni looked back at Sean and Jodi. "If you two want to find out what Eevee really is, you should come with us. I warn you though. It will be very dangerous, and I cannot guarantee your safety."

Sean and Jodi both nodded and followed. After all, the next Gym was in Pewter City anyway. This was just on the way.

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

Last edited by SBaby; November 1st, 2004 at 08:45 AM.
Old November 2nd, 2004, 03:38 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

we ran out of the city and striage into the forest. the forest was thick and was crawing with bugs then all of a sudden their was a scearm. it came from jodi. she said "Sorry. i just scare of weedles and caterpies. they sooooo crippee." she was looking scared so rui just atay near her.

we countinued througth the forest until we saw a group of people(3) in black jackets. they were blocking the path. one of them saw us and turn around. we saw a silver D on the chest of the jacket. we hread chezni said "team dark" so ash went up to one of them and said "excuss me but could you move so we can get througth." the guy push ash and said "we have orders to not let anybody pass."

jodi just came in frount of ash and said "i tire of dealing with you team dark people always in the way" i could tell she was mad but about what. these team dark members are just inocent bystander who just going to by her punching bag. jodi continued "you can not be doing this. go nector(her heracross)!!" grabs a pokeball and sends him out. "use horn attack!!"

the team dark member was fast and use his own pokemon to block. "golem use protect"
the golem got in the way and took the attack with no damage. the other two jumps in and sends out a steelix and the other a cacturne. they look like they were going to double team on nector and and jodi but pikachu hit the steelix rigth in the eye. i had to help

"eevee use quick attack on the cacturne." eevee hit the thing but it recovered jodi look surpise and ash said "we take care of these two while you take care of golem.
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Old November 2nd, 2004, 08:53 AM
William
PokeTrainer

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
The eevee, heracross, and pikachu get their opponents pokemon into a corner backed against eachother.

"Nector!!" Jodi calls, " Horn Attack!!"

The heracross runs forward straight at the golem in front. Ducking under a swinging punch the heracross pivots its horn underneath the golem. Than using all four limbs it pushes up from the ground throwing the rock pokemon in the others and into their masters.. It appeared that the blockers were all knocked out.

Their pokemon ran and jump back into their owners arms. Jodi gives her heracross some sap for a job well done and Sean just lovingly embraces his eevee.

As for the pikachu as it leaps towards Ash its eyes flash red. Ash catches it still unaware of its current condition. The pikachu clutches on to Ashs clothes and lights up the sky as a massive bolt of lightning thunders down striking Ash as the pikachhu electrifies him with all he gots. At the same time, the little rodent knaws at Ashs neck ripping through his arteries. Ashs heart burst from his chest from the rapidity of beats cause by the electric charge and blood spurt from his neck as the now rabid rat devours his masters flesh.

As quickly as it started it stopped. The pikachus eyes flasha white and it releases Ash and stand upon the ground before his mangled corpse. Trying to figure out what had happened and why it had done such a thing the Pikachu is encased in a dark container.

Made of complete rubber, and in the shape of a box, in the confusion of the incident with the now late Ash more members of Team Dark had recovered their fallen members and found that this oppurtunity could not be passed. Before any of the others come to realize what had taken place Team Dark had already fled taht area of the forest.

Sean looks to the others than down at the dead body. Jodi runs off abit crying. Silence falls upon them for their fallen commrad. This was the Ash they had known, not an imposter as some would thing, not as a machine for this was real blood and flesh, it would be that their mission was to be filled with struggle. The great legend of Ash now has an end to its great tale.

(((Yah!!! Ash is dead!!!! Please dont find some way to bring him back...yeehee)))
What are you talking about, life is just a game. Just sit back, play it and have fun. Only one caution...there's no reset button....

Please, get ready for some real RP and visit: http://www.dungeonkeepersdomain.com
Old November 2nd, 2004, 08:57 AM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

A Lightning Bolt hits Ash and revives him. He turns to Pikachu, who seems to be completely fine now. Olidamaara's voice could be heard in the distance. "Yeah, I got your back, guys..."

Ooc: Please don't kill off any characters. Without them, the RPG can't continue in the direction I have planned... Ooc

"Ok Pikachu! Let's turn up the heat!!!" Ash said. With that, Pikachu began generating an aura around him. It looked similar to the one that Eevee used. Even Chezni was surprised.

Ash turned to Chezni. "You know, if Max was here, he'd say 'Pikachu shouldn't be able to do THAT'..." As Ash finished, both him and Chezni laughed.

"That's enough, Boys!" came a mysterious voice. The three Team Darkies called off their Pokemon as Sean and Jodi looked around. A Green Robed woman suddenly appeared out of thin air. "You three can go back to the Anxiety now!" she said. The three nodded and ran off. The woman pulled her hood back to reveal long blonde hair.

Chezni was the first to react. "Tyr! I thought it was you... What is it THIS time?! More mind-control tricks?!"

"Not so fast, honey!" she said. "I'm just here to prevent you from interfering in our operation, that's all!"

Ash broke into the conversation. "You have no clue what you're dealing with, do you?"

Tyr responded. "Eevee's a Celestial, I know! No matter. You won't stop... THESE!!!" With that, she put her arms into the air and about twenty Alakazams seemed to appear out of thin air. All of them seemed to be fully under her control. "Like them? They're my new recruits, fresh out of the Clone Lab!"

Chezni scowled. "That's impossible! Manachu destroyed that place! Nothing was left!!" he exclaimed.

Tyr simply laughed. "Oh, come now! Zarnon has many abilities. One of them is the power of Alteration. He simply altered the history of the Lab, and brought its past form into the present. After that... Well, you get the idea..." she finished.

Chezni simply shrugged. "We'll just destroy it again! Enough talk! Let's do this!" he said.

Ash nodded. "Chezni." he said. "Don't hold back in this fight."

Chezni simply grinned. "I don't plan on it. You don't either." Ash nodded in response.

Pikachu suddenly launched at one of the Alakazams. As he did this, Eevee and Corphish each took on two more. Chezni pulled out a Poke-Ball.

"Ok Silfayree! Let's do it!" he said as he threw it. Silfayree came out, wand in hand. "Silfayree! Use Starburst!!" As he said that, Silfayree did its familiar dance routine, pointing its wand at a few stray Alakazams. A star erupted and hit the Alakazams, exploding on impact.

Suddenly, Chezni launched at one of the Alakazams with his fist extended. "Piledrive!!" he said, as he hit the Alakazam, knocking it into a tree. As Chezni landed, he turned to Ash. "Like my new trick?" he said. "I learned it from Al!"

Ash nodded and looked at Sean and Jodi. "Just fight them like normal enemies!" he said.

Eevee and Corphish were doing surprisingly well. Eevee had tackled one, knocking it out, and launched at the next one. Despite an attempt to block, it slammed into a tree.

Corphish was just using constant Crab Hammers on its opponents. Even Tyr was impressed.

She suddenly launched at Chezni without warning. Chezni grinned, knowing this was inevitable. He seemed to fly toward Tyr, as well. When the two hit, a slight tremor could be felt by everyone.

Chezni closed his eyes. "I'm really in for it when I get back..." he muttered. Suddenly, Tyr threw Chezni into a tree, breaking the tree in two. Chezni got up without much difficulty. "Don't celebrate yet!" he shouted. "This battle's just beginning!!!"

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel

Last edited by SBaby; November 2nd, 2004 at 04:35 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2004, 03:33 PM
William
PokeTrainer

Send a message via AIM to William Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to William Send a message via Yahoo to William
(((Dude SBaby read my post...right before your last one....I guess we were writing at the same time...)))
What are you talking about, life is just a game. Just sit back, play it and have fun. Only one caution...there's no reset button....

Please, get ready for some real RP and visit: http://www.dungeonkeepersdomain.com
Old November 3rd, 2004, 03:50 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

OCC:don't kill characters!!!! you can kill them but not in a blood just no reason way. their death got to have meaning. read a book and see.

crazy how things have goten but now i punching an Alakazam and eevee is just taking them down in an ease. then in the couner of my eye i saw jodi walking thorugth the battle ground like nothing. i gave one hard punch to the alakazam and ran to jodi. nector and eevee follow me. i got to her and said "are you ok?" but she didn't anwser.

her face was expressless. her eyes were growing white and were wide open. she just walk in a trance-like state. not noticeing the battle around. nector try talking to her and shake her but she just kept walking. she just walk and eevee lick her face. i yelled at her to get back to earth but it wasn't working.

she was walking througth some trees and eevee, nector and i follow. then we heard some vocies saying "the chosen one. she has come." over and over and over again. then we reach a clearing and their was a white ball their.

jodi then open her month and started to sing. her vocie was so preety and soft and beatiful. but the words she sang were in a different lanuage i didn't know.

the ball open while she was singing and a little white thing appear that had a yellow half star thing on it head and 3 blue tags. one on each point.
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Old November 3rd, 2004, 10:27 AM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Ooc: Yeah, that way, but explain it. Ooc)

The figure of Jirachi could be seen in the midst of the remaining Alakazam. Tyr quickly raised her hands in the air, causing the remaining Alakazams to vanish. "You won this one, but I'll be back!!!" she said. She then looked at Jirachi. "See you later, honey!" With that, she disappeared, and the battle was over.

Jirachi seemed to hover in front of the group. Ash and Chezni simply nodded. "I see you've brought the Celestial to me..." Jirachi said.

Chezni responded. "Yes. It was difficult to find, but it looks like our efforts have paid off." He then looked into the sky. "Strange... Olidamaara showed up to revive Ash... I guess the worlds are still connected in a few ways... It makes sense why he'd help Ash, given his... 'situation'... The Gods must be aware of Zarnon's return..."

Jirachi nodded and question marks could be seen above Sean and Jodi's heads. "Wait a sec!" Sean said. "Who are these guys, Zarnon and Asmodia, that you keep mentioning??"

Jirachi hovered, looking at the group. "This is a long story, dating back to the time before Deoxys put the curse on me..."

Ash intervened. "The one that was removed two years ago!!"

Jirachi responded. "Yes, that is why I don't have my 'Third Eye' anymore..." Everyone noticed that the slit that was supposed to be in Jirachi's stomach wasn't there. Sean and Jodi had read about that 'Third Eye' and how it was where his Celestial powers came from.

Jirachi continued. "Six thousand years ago, an evil wizard named Zarnon created a powerful Pokemon called Asmodia. As a result, the world was plunged into an age of darkness. I joined up with Celebi, Mew, Latios, and Latias, and we chose a group of people to utilize our powers to stop this threat. That is how the first Pokemon Trainers were born."

Sean and Jodi were shocked to hear this. The first Trainers in the world actually came about to stop the forces of evil?? This couldn't be true!!

Jirachi continued. "Asmodia was sealed in a similar fashion to myself, except that he would never reawaken again. However, two years ago, Zarnon returned to this world, and revived Asmodia, restarting their reign of terror. Ash, Chezni, Myself, and many other Trainers put an end to his plans once again."

Ash nodded. "That was when I found out about Pikachu's true power..."

Jirachi finished. "But now, Zarnon has found a way to come back and resurrect Asmodia. The evil Pokemon will undoubtedly be aiming to evolve into his ultimate form. If this happens, even the Legendary Pokemon may not be powerful enough to stop him... That is why I brought you here."

Sean and Jodi were both as confused as ever. "Why us??" Jodi said.

Jirachi responded. "Jodi, you, Sean, Ash, Chezni, and some others have innate powers within you. Jodi, your courage and kindness enabled me to choose you as the Trainer for me."

Ash responded. "Max isn't going to be too pleased." he laughed as he said that.

Jirachi responded. "Just because he isn't my Trainer doesn't mean I'm not his friend. He'll see me again. As for the rest of you. Some of you know who your partners are, while others do not. However, you will know who is fit for you when the time is right..."

Ash nodded. "I am chosen by Mew."

Chezni shrugged at this remark. "I got no clue who I'm chosen by..."

Jirachi responded. "Remember, there are now more than 5 Chosen Pokemon. We could end up with any number of them."

Chezni looked up at the sky. "If we get to Saffron City, we can see if the Chrono Door is still open. If it is, we might be able to call in some reinforcements from the Realms..." Chezni laughed at this. "Neb and Roan would be surprised to see me again..." he said.

Jodi and Sean once again were left in a state of confusion.

Chezni responded. "Oh! Don't worry! You'll see when we get there. It's really a cool place. You two will probably like it. Not to mention it's got the best..."

Ash suddenly grunted.

Chezni stopped. "Oh, right... Al would never let them... Maybe an 'Alexander' at best..."

With that, the group finally continued on. After a few hours, they reached the city of Pewter. Many of the buildings were demolished, but fortunately the Gym seemed to be intact. Team Dark seemed to be gone, at least, to the naked eye...

Sean rushed to the Gym and opened the doors without hesitation. Chezni laughed at this. "Sean is gonna freak..."

Standing on the side opposite of the entrance was the Gym Leader. A figure that stood about 8 feet tall, with blue skin and small horns protruding from his head. A tail could be seen wagging behind him. He stepped forward and gave a smile. Fangs could be seen in his mouth, and it became obvious that this wasn't a Halloween Costume.

His voice echoed throughout the Gym. "Welcome to Pewter Gym!"

Chezni simply laughed. "Allicko!!! It's been two years!! I can't believe you're still the Gym Leader!!"

Ash simply waved to the huge Demon-like thing standing in the Gym.

Ooc: Al is a good guy, despite his appearance, just to let you know. Treat this like a regular Gym Battle; he knows the rules...

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel
Old November 3rd, 2004, 11:15 AM
William
PokeTrainer

(((Dude thats why its a Chain story...something happens that isnt explain than another can explain it....say a mind control devise..say a hypno who worked for team dark....and if its no blood you want than I can change it so that hes still dead but w/o the gore. I used the gore so as there wont be a way for him to return to life if he has no blood to the brain and his heart is in little pieces. Ash seriously needs to die and he did...why cant that be accepted instead of disregarded? And Sbaby, this is Char Ma's thread not yours. Its purpose is to be a combined story not just one persons. It is about Sean and Jodi not anyone else. And a story can continue with characters abducted and killed off, if not than its not anything different than all the other tales that people have created on this site. So please if I add something dont just do something to tell that it didnt happen, thats bad RP )))

Last edited by William; November 3rd, 2004 at 11:23 AM.
Old November 3rd, 2004, 11:57 AM
William
PokeTrainer

Elsewhere....

Zarnon was aloft in his chambers. There were important matters that he had to attend to. It seemed that so far his plans have gone perfectly, with only minor intrusions.

A knock is at his door. At first he turns away from the portal and scoffs, yet the rapping continues. Regretfully Zarnon opens the door.

Immediately as the knob turns the door flings open, realing Zarnon upon his rear atop the floor. A figure stands before him, clouded from view but Zarnon knows his form. Reaching down at Zarnon the camera spans out of the window in Zarnons quarters and only gives a shot of the shadows moving while it moves back into the surrounding forest. The only knowing of what went down was the screams that sound of come from Zarnons voice.

A shadowed figure, the same form as the one above is seen entering the woods, a bad the size of a body tossed over its shoulder. In the distance smoke is seen rising from a burning building...the building Zarnon was in.

Old November 4th, 2004, 03:56 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

OCC:please don't double post. use the edit button. i just don't want people to die with out a meaning. like pikachu goes crazy and kills. a pointless death just because you hate him. ash isn't one of my fave characters but he cool.

IC:sean was a bit scared to have a battle with a deamon like creature. jodi also was scared too but said "hey.you. hey Al. i thougth that brook was the gym leader here. where is he?

al look not suprise by this question and reply. "he wanted to continued his journy of pokemon as a pokebreeder. and his family were missing when the last attack 2 years ago when Zarnon came.

"while a battle is a battle. now go eevee." sean said.

al grab a blue great ball. throw it and send out omastar. it shell was darker blue then it skin. al said "i just like blue. omastar use ice beam!!"

this one is intresting sean thougth and then told eevee "use quick attack" the attack hit omastar but eevee hurt his head on the hard shell.

al said "omastar use anicent power" rock came and hit eevee out of now where.

"eevee use double team!!!!" this should buy me some time thougth sean
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Old November 4th, 2004, 09:14 AM
William
PokeTrainer

(((and here I thought it being a good twist...oh well..Ash will die, I promise you...and it will be in a way that none can dispute or resurrect him from!!! muahahaha)))

Old November 5th, 2004, 03:52 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

the battle rages on bewween al's omastar and sean's eevee. eevee created the illions of muitiple eevees. omastar look a bit confuss but al saw this and said "use water gun" the shot of water miss and hit an illiosion.

sean put a smile on his face and yelled "good job eevee. keep it up and use double team again. this time there was twice as much eevees on the field.

rui then look to ash and said "back in the forest. that lady who attack us. who is she. she acts as if she has a relationship with chezni and a close one."

ash seem a ok with the question while pikachu watch the battle from his showder. ash responed "that lady name is tyr. she and chezni go way back. actally they are married. but i don't know why they don't get a divorce. but don't tell chezni i told you. he dosn't want any body to know.

rui then ask another question with a smile on her face "do you have a relationship with anybody OR do you llloooovvvveee someone speacal?

ash was surpise with this question. and blush. and said "well you do not need to know that." then think about a speacal red-head.

jodi notice her partern jirachi was shaking and ask "are you ok?"

jirachi said in sacared voice "i feel there is a bad person here. a person who hurt me. i don't think that al is ok."

jodi said "i notice the samething about him.

chenzi said "go easy on the kid he is still learning"

back to the battle "omastar use hydro pump." said al. the blast of water hit many illosions of eevee but it hit eevee too.

sean saw the hit it made on eevee. eevee was ok but it took a lot of damage. think about what to do sean said "hit him hard and fast. use take down" eevee ran fast and jump but before hiting omastar eevee glowed brigth white and it put it plaw up and it look like it was a spear. then hit omastar. the pkmn flew and hit the ground. and fainted.

al said with a look of surpise. "omastar is unable to battle." then send out a other pkmn in the blue great ball. this one was a magacargo.

chenzi was dumbfounded at what just happen. said "he has gone up. he has learn ligth spear. that impossible from him to do at this level and time! but how?"

sean was surpise to but he look at eevee. he look abit ok but a bit tired out. "eevee can you countiued to battle. eevee just noded yes.
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Last edited by charizard_ma; November 8th, 2004 at 03:26 AM.
Old November 13th, 2004, 12:05 PM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Ooc: Sorry about not posting in awhile. Our Internet Connection died, but I'm back again!! Now, to get to work...

Chezni looked on at the battle, but seemed to occasionally glance at the entrance of the Gym. "No...... It can't be... Everyone! Get away from the front!!!!"

As Jodi and Ash ran from the front, a cloaked individual appeared carrying a large sack. Allicko looked at the individual. "Gillim?? Hey, Gil! What's up??"

Without a word, the figure removed his hood and revealed dark grey skin and pointed ears. He dropped the sack, and part of the cloth shifted to reveal the head of an old-looking individual. "Al." he said. "It has been a long time indeed..." He began to grin in a malevolant way. "Since the Battle of Seven Swords!!!"

Al looked stunned at this remark, and for the first time as far as anyone could tell, he seemed to tremble. "Drizzt!!! You've returned.... I... thought you were killed... But..."

The dark skinned individual simply looked back at Al. "You are right... in a way... I am Gillim, and Drizzt Do' Urden, slayer of Lolth!!"

Pikachu and Eevee both seemed to have a look of sheer fear on their faces. Chezni was the first to respond. "I f... feel it... I... It's... almost pure evil..."

Drizzt looked at Sean. "Well, we ARE in a Pokemon Battle, are we not??? Yes..." he said with a coldly straight expression. "Why don't I take over from here??" With that, his eyes glowed, and he was now standing where Al was and Al was standing where he was. Drizzt had taken Al's place on the Gym Leader side of the field.

"I'll grace you with a fully recovered Eevee." he said. With that, the room flashed and Eevee was healed completely, as well as the other Pokemon. He then pulled out a red and black Poke-Ball and simply grinned. "Let the games begin..." With that, he threw it and a giant black spider emerged.

Its shape resembled that of a Black Widow, but its legs seemed to be made of a strange blue metal. "Steelder! You like it? It is going to be the beginning of your undoing. Now, let's make this just me and you..." With that, Drizzt raised his arms into the air.

"Vamos, ette ulaa LI!! I summon the Seal of the Planes!!! Surround the doomed in your impenetrable force!!" As he finished the spell, the battlefield was enveloped in what seemed to be a red light. Sean, Eevee, Steelder, and Drizzt were trapped in the field. The rest of the group could only watch, unable to do anything.

Chezni simply spoke. "Sean... It is all up to you now..." With that, the battle resumed, against a new opponent...

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel
Old November 16th, 2004, 03:49 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

chezni said "it one of the pokemon from where i am. you best be careful sean or you going to lose"

sean dosen't know what to do but eevee seems ready and if he ready sean was ready. he fuel by belife in his eevee. "eevee use double team"

"a typical move from an amuther but i stop that! Steelder use tunder strick" and with that a narrow bolt of ligthing came out of the spider and hit eevee with full effect. and all the eevee illisisons were gone.

sean was thinking how do yous stop an unkown pkmn. eevee was hit bad and his take down attack is useless against a steel type. "use rapid spin steelder" said drizzt
the attack hit head on and eevee flew and hit the wall. drizzt said "that will be the end of this battle."

sean saw that this was not over because if he willing to figth then eevee is too. then a "wev" was hread but it was tough and stong one sean saw this and said "eevee i knew you will get up." as sean said this eevee was geting up and ready for battle.

"impossible!!! he should be down but it doesn't matter. your and eevee down fall will come" steelder was angerly too and took the next attack command "use doom desire"

steelder glowed brigth white and and ran towards eevee but sean said "double team" and with that the eevee illsions return. and the attack miss.

steelder look at the 8 illsions of eevee and drizzt said "use tunder strick" the narrow bolt of ligthing hit an illsion of eevee and leaving only 7.

"time to finish it eevee use ligth spear" eevee glowed in a white fire and ran towards steelder and it paw was in a spear like-form but not only eevee attack but it illsions too. all of the attacks hit after everyone steelder fell. the illsions all dissappear

drizzt was surpise and dumbstuck but he grab another pokeball. "go lilier" a flower like pkmn with huge petals and it had tenitcole looking roots and in the center of the flower was a month full of fire

"eevee can handle this." said sean. because if they don't then they all be doom
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Old November 16th, 2004, 10:38 AM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Chezni continued watching the battle with a profound interest. "So, Al. This 'Drizzt' is as old as you??"

Allicko looked at the fighting and responded. "He's much older... You see, he was born over 2000 years before I was... I may be almost 2000 years old, but he's almost 5000..."

Chezni nodded, as if not surprised. "Gil is usually calm and very gentle... How could he change so abruptly??"

Al responded. "He is torn between his two halves... After killing Lolth, Drizzt went mad and declared war on all of Ahm... But..."

Chezni responded. "That's when the false Flaming Fist appeared!!... And Tiamat..."

A voice could be heard from in the bag. "He he he... That is right... Tiamat was behind it all!!" With that, the bag was torn asunder to reveal Zarnon's body, seemingly completely healed. "She was also behind MY resurrection!! Which is to say, the reason for my... lack of an ability to die... Ehe hee hee hee hee hee!!!!!" As Zarnon got up, a tremor could be felt throughout Pewter city.

Ash was the first to say anything. "Team Dark!!"

"Yes..." Zarnon said. "Team Dark has begun its attack on Cerulean City. My little decoy worked perfectly!!" With that, he looked at Drizzt.

Al spoke up. "A Doppleganger!! They can change into anything..."

"Very perceptive..." Zarnon said.

Eevee quickly shot toward Lilier, knocking it out. Ash looked on in what seemed to be anger, as Drizzt simply grinned.

Sean couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right here. Without warning, Drizzt seemed to vanish, as well as the spell surrounding the field.

"Time's up!" Zarnon said. "It's my pleasure to introduce you to the one and only... Asmodia!" At this, the ground under the group began trembling. "Have fun!! Ehe hee hee hee hee!!!!" Immediately, Zarnon disappeared.

A figure appeared behind the group. It had bat-like wings, purple skin, and two horns lining what seemed to be black hair going straight back. It simply showed a fanged grin.

Chezni responded. "Asmodia... It's been two years..."

Ash looked at Pikachu. "I won't go through what he did again... And I won't let anyone else go through it either..."

Asmodia looked at the group. "I see you have another Celestial." he said. "Unfortunately, I must make this meeting brief. I just came to tell you that 'someone' decided to kill the residents of Pewter City... There was absolutely 'nothing' that I could do about it... It just 'happened'..."

Chezni immediately launched toward Asmodia. "You son of a..." In an instant, Chezni was put through the right wall of the Gym. Asmodia had backhanded him.

"That was my introduction." Asmodia said. "I'll see you later... Especially you!" he said, looking at Sean and Eevee. He then flew off through the roof, making a nice hole in it.

Chezni staggered back into the Gym. "Are you alright?" Sean asked.

"Yeah. I'm... fine." Chezni said, holding his right arm. "I think my arm's broken though..."

As the group went outside, they looked in horror, as the entire city, except the Gym had been leveled. Chezni would have to wait to get his arm fixed. At least, until they got to Mount Moon...

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel
Old November 17th, 2004, 03:44 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

"jirachi?do you know him?" ask jodi to jirachi

jirachi with a face of fear resonded "yes but i didn't expect to see him this soon."

then sean and eevee came and ask "where is rui? i saw here watching the battle"

chezni was also puzzle to where rui was and ash and pikachu were puzzle too. until chezni said "she must have ran when she saw Asmodia."

then the gym doors flew open and rui was there with a guy on her sholder. she was tired out. "the the the cit-y it all destory. i went out when i hread that the city was destory." everybody went out to find a burn out city. what was once the beautiful pewter city was now a blacken wasteland.

"who that on your sholder?" asked al.

rui layed the guy down and said "i found him after the exporson. he must have survive"

"it's Brock!!!" ash said pointing at the guy in the brown vest and white under shrit with white pants.

rui then just notice chezni and his arm. "what happen to you?" then open her backpack and took out some baddages. "let me take care of it"

sean said "he was attack by asmodia" while he was healing his eevee with potions.

"look like we going have to wait before we move on to mt. moon" said jodi
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Old November 17th, 2004, 10:00 AM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Rui had put Chezni's arm in a sling to immobilize it somewhat, and was now checking over Brock. "Let's see. Brock, you are the luckiest guy on the face of the Earth..." she said. "It looks like only a few burns and cuts." She then motioned to Chezni. With that, Chezni got out a strange circular cloth.

Sean noticed this right away. "What's that?" he asked. Allicko seemed to chuckle at its sight.

Chezni motioned to Al. "I'm going to need you for a sec." he said, as he unfolded the cloth-like object with his one good hand and placed it on the ground. It made a perfect circle.

Al nodded. "Oh, right. You need healing items..." With that, he stepped onto the circular object and seemed to sink inside of it, until he couldn't be seen anymore.

Jodi and Sean were both shocked at this. "Where the heck did he go?" Jodi asked.

Chezni looked in their directions. "Oh. This is a Portable Hole. It's used to store a mass of items, even more so than can fit in your backpacks. Best of all, anything that's put in there weighs absolutely nothing, regardless of how heavy it is! It's a bunch of 'dimensional proportions' junk that even I can't understand completely..."

Jirachi simply shook his head and sighed. "You really need to pay more attention in your Trans-Dimensional Physics classes..." Jirachi said.

Chezni looked at him. "Oh, like YOU know how it works?!"

Jirachi shrugged. "No idea..." was all he said.

After a moment, Al poked his head out and brought up an armfull of various items. "Ok... We have... A Sun Blade..." As he said that, he put a sword on the ground. It seemed to give off an obvoius aura of light. "A bunch of Rings..." He put those on the ground as well. Despite the quantity of items, Al seemed to have no trouble placing them on the ground, and very neatly as well. "OOOOOOOOO! A really nice ring! Can I have it??" he asked, holding it.

Chezni responded. "No. Not THAT one. Take one of my Rings of Protection, but not that one..." Al reluctantly put the ring on the ground, and picked up one of the others.

"And..." he said. "Some Potions... Healing, Invisibility, Giant Strength, Heroism..." He said as he put the small vials down.

Chezni nodded. "This one should do." He gave it to Brock. "Drink this. It should help."

Brock drank the Potion. In a moment, the cuts began to mend themselves. It was almost like a Potion for Pokemon, but it seemed to work even faster! "That's amazing!" Brock said. "Where did you get these??"

Chezni grinned. "These came from the Realms. Oerth, you know..."

Brock nodded. "I should've known... So, we going back there?"

Chezni looked toward Mount Moon. "First we need to check on Cerulean City. That's where Misty, Max, Tracie, and May are. Man! We'll have the whole group together soon..." Chezni Put the rest of the items in the 'hole' and folded it, pocketing it. "I'll let Gillim worry about equipping you when we get to the Moonglades... For now, let's focus on Cerulean City. Also, there's a Gym there anyway, so..." Sean perked up to this fact.

With that, the group headed toward Mount Moon, where the Clinic and Pokemon Center could fix Chezni's arm. Until then, he'd be out of commission, battle-wise...

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel
Old November 18th, 2004, 03:52 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

the path seems to get a bit greener as the group got father away from pewter city. the grass was green and fresh. the flowers were brigth and big. "it amazing that this pack was uneffected from the exporsion over there."

brock who was now walking said "it is because of this place i was able to live. i was walking here looking for my glaveler when i finally found him i went back to pewter. was only a few feet in the city the explorison hit and i got the small blast of it." was looking a bit depress about losing his home town.

ash saw this and said "don't worry brock. we will rebuild pewter city when this is all done." with pikachu adding a "pika"

"thanks, ash and pikachu" brock said with a smile. the group countined to walk forward until they made it to the pkmn center. they walk into the center and nurse joy saw chezni injury.

"i must treat this injury now or it will get inflected." said the nurse. all of a sudden pikachu jump off ash's sholder with a face of anger and eevee was on showing similar condidtions and was growling at the nurse. jirachi was nerves at the sigth of nurse joy.

ash was looking consened about pikachu and said "it ok pikachu. it just nurse joy. we seen her before."

eevee was in his battle postion and sean said "eevee. its ok we not going to battle anybody. this is a poke center."

the nurse was scared now. "i think your pkmn are not ok. i help them once i fix this guy arm" holding chezni arm.

"THAT"S NOT NURSE JOY. SHE IS AN IMPOSTER." said brock loudly

"how do you know" asked sean.

"because of my nurse joy senses are not tingling. i know a nurse joy when i see one and that is not a nurse joy." said brock

"trust me you will knew. after years of travel with him you will know" added ash

then eevee jump up and slash the nurse's arm but instade of blood coming out it was brown. the nurse transform into deoxy. "deoxy!!" said brook, ash, chenzi, and al. chenzi pull out of the formal joy-deoxy grip and join the group.

"how you got out of your prison deoxy" said al

"master Zarnon freed me and now he gave me orders to kill all of you guys" said deoxy
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Old November 18th, 2004, 11:47 AM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Chezni seemed to look a bit confused here. "Why are you serving Asmodia and Zarnon?! I thought you originally helped Manachu defeat Asmodia before!!"

Deoxys simply kept his straight expression, which was normal for him. "You truly ARE a fool. That was a long time ago and I learned alot since then... About how humans go around capturing Pokemon and forcing them to fight each other!! You KNOW I couldn't sit as an Overseer after seeing the truth of it... And it was thanks to Zarnon that I learned it when I did!"

Chezni shook his head. "You have it all wrong... Our Pokemon go with us because they choose to... Not because we force them to..."

"Pika!!" Pikachu said to confirm this.

Ash was shuddering for some reason. "You sound like someone I used to know... Jade!! You can't be..."

Deoxys almost seemed to laugh at the remark. "You catch on very quickly. Jade is within me as well. It was... two years since he told you the truth about your so-called 'master trainer father'..."

Ash scowled at Deoxys. "I know... But I don't care! He was never there for me anyway, so as far as I'm concerned, I have no father!!"

Deoxys simply chuckled at this. "Oh, 'I'll be the greatest Pokemon Master, just like my father'..." Deoxys mocked. "Ha!! How ironic that your father is the most wanted man alive!"

Chezni looked at Ash. "Ash! We don't have time to listen to this crap! Cerulean City is in immediate danger! Just hold Deoxys off while I get something to help us!" Chezni opened his Portable hole again. "Al!!"

"Oh, right." Al said as he jumped in.

Deoxys looked confused at this. "What are you doing?"

Chezni simply grinned. "I think you have bigger concerns than me..." Chezni said, as Pikachu and Eevee became battle-ready. "And Ash!"

Ash looked at Chezni. "Yeah?"

Chezni responded. "Don't hold back in this fight!" Ash grinned in response to this...

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel
Old November 19th, 2004, 03:50 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

"so its a battle you want it is a battle you get" say deoxys is a amuzing way he hold a tenacule up and throw a shadow ball towards pikachu. eevee ran infrount off pikachu with no damage.

sean was surpise at this when ash said. "eevee is a normal type pkmn and is unaffected by ghost attacks." ash took a look at pikachu and with anger he said "pikachu don't hold back and use tunder!!" the bolt of ligthing was huge and it flew in the arena and hit deoxys.

sean saw his moment to attack and said "eevee use your take down attack!" deoxys was trapped in pikachu's tunder and slam into deoxys.

deoxys look unaffected and seems to be amuse at the attempt to figth him. "that all you have? i thougth you guys had slaved the Celestials pkmn. but it only look as if you have just weaken them.

ash angered by this said "they not our slaves they are our friend. but you want power then have a celela ligthing." the ligthing bolt was blue but it was made of mini pins all being connected seem to hit hard on deoxys.

sean and eevee was amaze by this attack. it must be a Celestials attack move. "ok eevee use your Celestials attack move. use ligth spear." eevee ran and it paw slam into deoxys and did nothing.

ash was fusterated and said "celesrial attacks don't always work. your eevee needs to master it for it to work all the time."

"and because of that your eevee will die" said deoxys as he was powering his pycho boost and aiming it at eevee. pikachu tried to save eevee but instade he got hit too.

"Nector use horn attack" nector flew into deoxys but he use a simple confusion to knock him away.

sean was surpise and said "what are you doing? he could get hurt!!"

jodi responed "I can't let you go thourgth this and get hurt. i want to help!!"

jirachi said "i can help your heracross to have Celestials powers for a bit do you want that?"

"i guess" said jodi looking at how badly injure he was getting. jirachi was glowing and send a ligth to nector and the nector glowed. giving him power. "use mega horn on deoxys." his horn glowed silver with the rest of his body instade of white. it slam him and made him flew into a wall.

ash said "jirachi has the power to give pkmn temperaty Celestials powers."

at that moment eevee and pikachu awoke and sean said "eevee nector was able to weaken deoxys. use ligth spear." this time eevee attack hit the mark with ligths and all.

"pikachu use celela ligthing." this attack was the final blow.

deoxys said "you think you seen the last of me. i be back!!" then in a smoke he left.

"now where is chezni" ask jodi

OOC: i won't be posting much next week due to it going to be thanksgiving hoiday. but i try to come to PC and to RP. so don't worry if i don't post next week
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Old November 19th, 2004, 10:56 AM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Chezni waved from the corner of the Center with his one good hand. "Hey! I'm over here! And look who I've found?"

Brock was immediately over there, as if drawn by a tremendous force. Nurse Joy emerged from a closet. "Nurse Joy!" Brock said. "I, the Hero of Legend have come to rescue the fair maiden from the clutches of evil!"

Chezni simply sighed. "Hey, Brock! Can I talk to you for a sec? Over here?" Brock nodded and followed Chezni. The two seemed to whisper for a few minutes.

Brock went back to Nurse Joy. "Um... Sorry. I thought you were... someone else..." Nurse Joy seemed dumbfounded by this.

"Let me take a look at Chezni's arm." She said as her and Chezni went into the ICU.

Ash had a confused look on his face. "What just happened?"

Brock shook his head. "She... already has a boyfriend!" he said, with the familiar tragic look upon his face.

Al simply laughed. "You and Neb would really get along..." he said.

After a few hours, Chezni came back out, completely healed. He seemed a bit out of breath, as did Nurse Joy. "So..." he began, catching his breath. "Are we ready?"

Jodi simply gave a confused look, as did everyone except Al, who seemed to just grin. Chezni simply winked to Allicko. "Aoowright!" Al suddenly said. "As Neb would say." Chezni simply laughed at this.

Nobody else seemed to have any clue what that was all about. With that, the group headed out of the Center. Chezni was the last one out.

Chezni opened his Portable Hole once again. "Now that everything's sorted... Here!" he said, pulling out a ring with a green gem on it. He immediately put it on. "Alright. Everyone stand back!" The group took a step back, and the ring began to glow. It seemed to shoot a beam out in front of Chezni, that resembled what a Poke-Ball looks like when it's opening.

A green genie-like figure appeared and bowed to Chezni. "How can I help you, little master?" the creature said.

Ash and Sean simultaneously pointed their PokeDex units at the creature. "There is no information on this Pokemon." was all it said.

Chezni simply responded. "It's a Djinn. It's from the Realms, so there won't be any info in there about it."

Al looked happy to finally see something more familiar than the things he's recently seen. "This brings back memories..." he said. "Dru has a wind Djinn as well..."

Chezni looked at the Djinn. "We need to get to the City that is past this mountain."

The Djinn nodded. "That will be easy! Everyone huddle together!" The group huddled. "Now, hang on!" With that, everyone seemed to be lifted into the air. They were actually flying over Mount Moon, and after a good 20 minutes, they were in Cerulean Forest, walking distance from the City.

Chezni nodded. "Thank you! That is good for now." With that, the Djinn nodded and receded back into the ring. Chezni put it back into the Portable Hole.

As the group continued on, they could finally see the City. And not a moment too soon. Hundreds of Airships were in the sky surrounding the City.

Ash looked on in the distance. "Team Dark! They're here!" Ash said. He seemed to be possessed by some sort of force. "Zarnon is here as well..."

Chezni looked towards the largest Airship. "The... Anxiety..." he said. "I thought it was destroyed..."

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel
Old November 29th, 2004, 03:51 AM
charizard_ma
Trainer

al was the one who aswered this,"the Anxiety was an airship that ash, chezni, and i frougth on. it was the last battle of what we thougth destory Zarnon. when our battle with him ended. the airship was destory and you know the rest."

"so this is Cerulean City? thougth it would be better." said sean

jodi look around and said in surprise "it was better when i lived here."

"been here before?" ask chezni then look around as if he was looking for a friend

there was nothing but a dark cloud above the city and a erie hum from the ship flying high in the city's airspace. when ash broke the slence saying "then you must know me firend, jodi. and speak of her, here she comes."

the group saw a young women running. about ash's age she looked. was wearing bright yellow shorts and a large oragen shrit to covering her bekini. had red hair with one stran being blue. she gave a hug to ash and kissed him saying. "havn't seen you in a long time."

ash resoped "me too. me too."

then the girl said "hi pikachu. missed you too." with that said she left the group puzzled
hey hey hey
POKEMON!!!!!!!!

Classic Charizard!!!

Old November 29th, 2004, 05:49 PM
SBaby
Pokemon Dungeon Master

Chezni looked up at the armada of Airships. A large blue figure could be seen evading a few small lights that were flying through the air. "Wow, Articuno's gotten alot stronger..." Chezni said.

The blue figure seemed to get closer to the group, as its bird-like features could be made out more clearly. Without warning, a beam erupted from one of the Airships. Since Articuno was heading toward the group, so was the beam. Barely dodging it, Articuno could only look on as it headed toward a new target.

"No!" Chezni said. "It's coming this way!"

The beam seemed to strike a figure that suddenly appeared in front of the group. As it dissipated, a forcefield could be seen surrounding the white figure, which stood just over 4 feet tall. It seemed to wear a red cape tied to its neck.

Ash immediately recognized the figure. "MewTwo!" he said.

MewTwo launched toward the Airship that fired at the group. In no time, it was destroyed in an enormous explosion. The group could then see his outstreched hand pointing at the Airships over the city. Suddenly, he closed his hand, and three of the Airships were crushed and flung away from the city. At this point, the rest of the armada began to retreat.

MewTwo landed in front of the group. "Things have gotten worse than I thought..." he said, looking at Ash and Chezni. "Much worse..." he then said, looking at Sean and Jodi.

- Bruce Lee

- Willie 'Jack' Degel
Closed Thread
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here