Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 19th, 2014 (08:42 PM). Edited 2 Weeks Ago by CloysterOyster.
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Nature: Lax
Kalos Warriors: Generation 6 fan club

The Rules
1. No spamming
2. No trolling or bullying
3. No links to outside sites
4. No discrimination of any form
5. Enjoy the club and have fun

Sign-Up form
Preferred username [required]
Partner Pokémon [required] - (for every 50 posts you make in this thread, you can choose another partner)
Answer the current topic (Feel free to answer any of the old ones or come up with a new one if there isn't a current one) [optional]

Kalos Pokémon:

Members List
CloysterOyster
Stargazer
Logical Cabbage
person10101
Trick 'r Treat
.Missingno
Venitardus
Profpowerline
Codename Peace
PV
Hikamaru
Endless
Sheep
Cadance
Nagi
The Dark Avenger
Veranithas
Asian
Pumpjack
Dedenne1
Gelius3
Arylett
UltraBlueChespin
creamsauce

Current topic
How do you feel about the 18th and new type, Fairy? Do you use Fairy-types in battle? Do you find them useful? (New question as of 1/4/15)

Past topics

Spoiler:
When the release of Generation 6 came out, did you choose Pokémon X or Pokémon Y? Why did you pick your choice?
Who is your favorite X/Y Pokemon and why?
Who is your least favorite X/Y Pokemon and why?
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old July 20th, 2014 (07:59 AM).
Pendraflare
I'm definitely in my zone.
Community Supporter

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Skype™ to Pendraflare
I'll be the first, thank you very much.

Preferred username: Stargazer
Partner Pokémon: Heliolisk

So what is there regarding these magnificent games that can be discussed?
Old July 20th, 2014 (08:35 AM).
Logical Cabbage
A Very Big Altaria Fan

Nature: Brave
Looks fun! Even though Sinnoh is my favorite region, there are some pokemon I like from here.

Username: Logical Cabbage

Partner Pokemon:

Answer Topic: I chose X because the cover looked cooler to me. Plus like in the alphabet, X before Y. Now I'm grateful I chose X, cause Charizard in mega is cooler in X.

Avatar Request OR Banner Request
Previously, Logical Cabbage
RP Participation
Begin Again#Return of the Titans#Pokemon Earth and Sky#Outbreak
Old July 20th, 2014 (11:53 AM).
Infernal Desires
THE Chimchar Tamer

Nature: Bold
Username: person10101
Partner: Talonflame
Topic: I chose X because I wanted a legendary fairy type and mega charizard X.

Experience the Journey Here

Thank you Yet Another Logical Nerd for the avatar!
Old July 20th, 2014 (01:51 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote originally posted by Stargazer:
I'll be the first, thank you very much.

Preferred username: Stargazer
Partner Pokémon: Heliolisk

So what is there regarding these magnificent games that can be discussed?
Welcome to the club. I like Heliolisk as well. Reminds me of a desert lizard you can find in Arizona or something. Has that Mexican feel to it too. Anything and everything about the X and Y games can be discussed.

Quote originally posted by Logical Cabbage:
Looks fun! Even though Sinnoh is my favorite region, there are some pokemon I like from here.

Username: Logical Cabbage

Partner Pokemon:

Answer Topic: I chose X because the cover looked cooler to me. Plus like in the alphabet, X before Y. Now I'm grateful I chose X, cause Charizard in mega is cooler in X.
Welcome to the club. I like Amaura and its evolution Aurorus as well. Aurorus is my backup plan in my Ice team I use occasionally. Everyone loves Charizard X. Blue and black colors, Fire/Dragon dual typing, cool design and extraordinary power. I love using him in power battles too.

Quote originally posted by person10101:
Username: person10101
Partner: Talonflame
Topic: I chose X because I wanted a legendary fairy type and mega charizard X.
Welcome to the club. Talonflame is a good choice for a partner. I heard it's so crafty and powerful, that opponents have a hard time dealing with it. You mean Xerneas? I use Xerneas a lot in battle. A true one-hit kill if you use him the right way.
I have made Facebook pages of all 721 existing Pokémon plus Mega evolutions. If you want to join them, search for them in this format: [Pokémon's name], Pokémon # [Pokédex number], or for Mega evolutions, just type in Mega [Pokémon's name]
Old July 20th, 2014 (02:22 PM).
Pendraflare
Community Supporter

Oh, didn't even spot the question earlier! Guess it's as good a time as any to answer it.

When the release of Generation 6 came out, did you choose Pokémon X or Pokémon Y? Why did you pick your choice?
The day after release, I got both X and Y at the Best Buy near the mall I take the shuttle to. X was my main game of the two, because not only do I like Xerneas more than Yveltal, but it has a lot of my favorite Pokémon as exclusives *cough Houndoom and Aggron cough*. I have another copy of X that I picked up at Wal-Mart less than a month after release, which I have for challenges. And I got another copy of Y at the same Best Buy for $10 off, which was nice.

X and Y are high among my favorites in the series. I like them for their outstanding variety, and have played through them so many times.
Old July 21st, 2014 (02:18 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

For future joiners/posters, you can select a Mega evolution as your partner if you wish. I have added in the OP that for every 50 posts a person makes in this thread, they can choose another partner, even a Mega evolution if they wish.

Oh, didn't even spot the question earlier! Guess it's as good a time as any to answer it.

The day after release, I got both X and Y at the Best Buy near the mall I take the shuttle to. X was my main game of the two, because not only do I like Xerneas more than Yveltal, but it has a lot of my favorite Pokémon as exclusives *cough Houndoom and Aggron cough*. I have another copy of X that I picked up at Wal-Mart less than a month after release, which I have for challenges. And I got another copy of Y at the same Best Buy for $10 off, which was nice.

X and Y are high among my favorites in the series. I like them for their outstanding variety, and have played through them so many times.
Sounds like you got some good deals. I love Mega Houndoom, looks more evil than before. I think X and Y look very "papery", like games did back in the 80's-early 90's. Must be going back to that, or they are just too "cheap" to make games as realistic as this:
Old July 21st, 2014 (03:15 PM).
Trick 'r Treat

Username- Trick 'r Treat
Partner Pokémon-

TOPIC: I chose X because Xerneas for one is a lot cool looking and it's Fairy which was a new type so I chose it to test out Fairy. I love it even though it was 10 dollars more expensive then Y ♥

FC: 3926-6643-5019

Friend Safari: Bug

Old July 21st, 2014 (03:56 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote originally posted by Trick 'r Treat:
Username- Trick 'r Treat
Partner Pokémon-

TOPIC: I chose X because Xerneas for one is a lot cool looking and it's Fairy which was a new type so I chose it to test out Fairy. I love it even though it was 10 dollars more expensive then Y ♥
Welcome to the club. I love Gourgeist. I gave her a good and confusing move set to throw off my opponents. This is its move set:

- Trick-or-Treat
- Phantom Force
- Bullet Seed
- Flamethrower

I love using Trick-or-Treat to turn them into a Ghost and then use Phantom Force to deal a lot of damage. Bullet Seed for a multiple shot assault and Flamethrower as filler yet good to fight off Ice-types.

Xerneas is the best. I love the new Fairy-type. I use Xerneas more than the other Fairy-types. Love using Power Herb + Geomancy + Moonblast to make a quick KO.
Old July 21st, 2014 (08:40 PM).
.Missingno
Viridian City Gym Leader

Nature: Relaxed
Preferred Username: .Missingno
Partner Pokemon: Yveltal
Answer: Well to be honest I don't currently own either game as of
Yet but I will more than likely be going with Y because Yveltal really interests me!

I know I haven't played the games as of yet but so far I really like what I have saw of the region in various ways I hope that's okay!

This is my Volt White 2 Team Ill Update after each Badge!
Old July 21st, 2014 (09:39 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote originally posted by .Missingno:
Preferred Username: .Missingno
Partner Pokemon: Yveltal
Answer: Well to be honest I don't currently own either game as of
Yet but I will more than likely be going with Y because Yveltal really interests me!

I know I haven't played the games as of yet but so far I really like what I have saw of the region in various ways I hope that's okay!
Welcome to the club. Yveltal's a great choice. You should use him in battle, he's a powerhouse. Oblivion Wing does a lot of damage and gives you the damage back as HP. I love his design and colors too. What about Kalos do you like so far?
Old July 22nd, 2014 (04:51 AM).
.Missingno
Viridian City Gym Leader

Nature: Relaxed
Quote originally posted by CloysterOyster:
Welcome to the club. Yveltal's a great choice. You should use him in battle, he's a powerhouse. Oblivion Wing does a lot of damage and gives you the damage back as HP. I love his design and colors too. What about Kalos do you like so far?
Honestly so far there isn't a single thing not to like! I love all of what I have saw and I haven't felt that way about a generation since Gen II the areas looking beautiful, the ability to ride pokemon is amazing, and Mega Evoultions are just Wow. I honestly haven't saw a down side to these games yet and the more I look into them the more I feel like it's a good idea to get a 3DS! Haha

This is my Volt White 2 Team Ill Update after each Badge!
Old July 23rd, 2014 (10:10 AM).
Venitardus
Breeder

Send a message via Skype™ to Venitardus
Preferred username: Venitardus
Partner Pokémon: Trevenant
Answer the current topic: I got X because Xerneus looked amazing, and still does.
• Alpha sapphire: Kimmy
• Omega Ruby: Joey
• Y: Summer
3ds FC: 4468-2394-4701
Old July 23rd, 2014 (08:35 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote originally posted by Venitardus:
Preferred username: Venitardus
Partner Pokémon: Trevenant
Answer the current topic: I got X because Xerneus looked amazing, and still does.
Welcome to the club. Trevenant is awesome. Love using Forest's Curse to turn the enemy into a Grass-type and then taking them out with Poison Jab. A tricky combo indeed. Xerneas is still awesome. I love the multi-colors on its horns. Still can't remember if the colors are dew or flames?
Old August 1st, 2014 (04:34 AM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Anyone else want to join???

I know what we can talk about. How do you guys feel about the alleged "unreleased" Pokemon? (those being Diancie, Volcanion and Hoopa). Diancie even has its own Mega form, despite being a Generation 6 Pokemon, whereas all other Megas are before Unova.

Old August 9th, 2014 (07:52 PM).
profpowerline

Nature: Jolly
Yo. I just got here! Whats goin down!
Old August 12th, 2014 (05:39 AM).
Pendraflare
Community Supporter

Diancie looks gorgeous, especially its Mega, but Volcanion looks somewhat over-designed to me, not something I would look to be too fond of. Hoopa seems to be rather devious though, but we'll have to see how good they can do in battle...
Old August 12th, 2014 (05:17 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Quote originally posted by profpowerline:
Yo. I just got here! Whats goin down!
Not much, just got my laptop to work again, so I have internet back. Wanna sign up for this club?

Diancie looks gorgeous, especially its Mega, but Volcanion looks somewhat over-designed to me, not something I would look to be too fond of. Hoopa seems to be rather devious though, but we'll have to see how good they can do in battle...
I know, Diancie is a diamond amongst coal. Love her Mega form too, very elaborate. Volcanion reminds me of a ship's engine in design overall. Ship engines are powered by steam and so is Volcanion. I think they said he can be found near a power plant of some sort, whenever he is totally released in-game. Hoopa I believe is based on a voodoo doll, and since I like dark things, Hoopa is fitting for my collection. Being a Psychic/Ghost gives it a huge advantage over other Psychic-types, Ghost-types and Poison-types, with the glaring weakness of Dark x4.
Old August 13th, 2014 (01:48 PM).
profpowerline

Sure why not.
User name: Profpowerline
Partner: espurr.

Because espurr is epic!
Old August 13th, 2014 (03:59 PM). Edited August 14th, 2014 by CloysterOyster.
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Sure why not.
User name: Profpowerline
Partner: espurr.

Because espurr is epic!
Welcome to the club, and good choice in Espurr. I recall an episode where an Espurr haunted a house where its late owner lived. It was sad.
Old August 13th, 2014 (04:16 PM).
profpowerline

I'm still new here. What is the idea of this thread?
Old August 14th, 2014 (07:55 AM).
Pendraflare
Community Supporter

I'm still new here. What is the idea of this thread?
Well, the thread is a Pokémon Club, one for people that are major fans of the sixth generation with XY. So we can discuss various aspects of the games themselves, whatever the leader of the club wants to give us to go with.

There are some i'd like to consider for discussion myself.
Old August 14th, 2014 (03:01 PM).
profpowerline

Question for you guys. Did anyone here get into competitive battling because of XY?
Old August 14th, 2014 (07:51 PM).
CloysterOyster
Master of Ice

Question for you guys. Did anyone here get into competitive battling because of XY?
Depends on what you mean by "competitive battling". I've been a fan and player of the Pokemon games since 1998.

I found sprites of the latest 5 Mega evolutions (Slowbro, Altaria, Salamence, Lopunny and Audino). I added them to the sprite sheet. Wanting a better, more accurate sprite of Mega Salamence when it becomes available though.
Old August 15th, 2014 (04:41 AM).
Codename Peace
Your beta-tester to the rescue.......

Nature: Modest
I would very much like to join!
Preferred Username: Charizard
Partner:
Well, I don't know the topic, so can I start a new topic?
Question:
What starter do you picked and why?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links