< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central Pokemon typings you hate?

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central

Reply Post Reply

Old 1 Day Ago (3:21 AM).

It annoys me to no psyducking end that Gyarados is Water/Flying. It doesn't learn any flying moves and can't be taught Fly. Clearly it should be Water/Dragon.

Relevant Advertising!

Old 1 Day Ago (3:28 AM).
Crystal Tier

Send a message via Skype™ to Meloetta
I'm getting pretty fed up with Grass/Poison and Bug/Poison at this point, because a ridiculous percentage of Grass and Bug types have it tacked on as an afterthought even though other types might suit them better.
Old 1 Day Ago (3:34 AM).

Yeah, for a very long time I thought Grass was weak to Psychic... nope, it's just that so many Grass Pokemon have Poison as a second typing.
Old 1 Day Ago (4:00 AM).
Chouzetsu! Dynamic! Let's go! Yes!

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by futiledevices View Post
It annoys me to no psyducking end that Gyarados is Water/Flying. It doesn't learn any flying moves and can't be taught Fly. Clearly it should be Water/Dragon.
and its mega is water/dark too

a typing that annoys me is grass/rock because it cancels out so many weaknesses
PokeCheats | Serebii | AMA | Rock-type Club | Legendary Club #Respect4Rhyperior #Respect4Garbodor #Respect4Tangrowth #FreeGenesect2016 #FreeHoopa-U2016
Old 1 Day Ago (4:58 AM).
ModeratorCS

Nature: Bold
Normal is pretty darn boring with little to enjoy about it as a type. I've never been too fond of using Normal types when I can pick something way cooler!

Who wants to use a type that's neutral against literally everything? Sure, they may learn a lot of moves but with the lack of a super effective stab coming from the Normal type... meh.
Old 23 Hours Ago (9:47 AM).
Kimono Girl

Nature: Modest
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achromatic View Post
Normal is pretty darn boring with little to enjoy about it as a type. I've never been too fond of using Normal types when I can pick something way cooler!

Who wants to use a type that's neutral against literally everything? Sure, they may learn a lot of moves but with the lack of a super effective stab coming from the Normal type... meh.
I completely agree I don't think I have ever used a normal type before

I'm also not too fond of rock types, just never have interested me can't think of one cool Pokémon with a rock type, well off my head anyway
A family friendly Youtuber who deserves more fans even just a like will make his dayNurfyX Youtube

Picture by Kori / My Twitter
Old 21 Hours Ago (11:54 AM).

Nature: Adamant
I'm not a huge fan of Poison-types, Steel-types, and Fairy-types.
Old 20 Hours Ago (12:44 PM).

Grass/Water is annoying. Kill all lotads. No remorse.
Evil Charlotte = Best Charlotte
I nickname all my pokemon after FE characters, sue me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Currently playing: Pokemon Gaia
PM me any suggestions for future hacks to play!
Old 17 Hours Ago (3:41 PM).
Silver Tier

I agree that water/flying is annoying. They're just so weak to electric. Normal/flying is also kind of annoying, because they're so generic, though I've happily used quite a few of them on my team. Actually, I do like some flying types, but a lot of the flying combinations bug me somewhat because I tend to start with a water starter, so I don't need another electric weakness (besides one flier for in-game, I guess), and too many Pokemon fly. Ground/flying also bugs me a bit because it's a bit too much of an oxymoron, though it's kind of a neat type combo at the same time, in part because I don't feel like it should be possible.

There are also too many rock/ground types for my taste, though in general, I still like a lot of them. Same goes for grass/poison (I wish they lacked the poison typing). As for flat-out dislikes, I'm not a fan of the fairy type, though I haven't spent much time using fairy-type Pokemon so far.
Diamond FC: 1504 2172 1147
White FC: 1721 2860 5156
3DS XL FC (X): 2466-2669-5197
Old 15 Hours Ago (5:41 PM).
Crystal Tier

Nature: Quirky
To me, Bug/Flying. While it does have some adorable Pokemon, it just makes them doomed against anything Rock-type, and is also why they are never used competitively most of the time.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links