< >
Hello, guest! Please log in or register.

The PokéCommunity

Go Back     The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Gaming Central Pokémon Gaming Year How have Pokémon games impacted your life?

Notices

Pokémon Gaming Central For topics that aren't necessarily restricted to one game, Pokémon Gaming Central ranges from comparing and contrasting the differences in the gaming generations to discussing the gaming franchise as a whole.
Sort Threads: Spinoff Central

Reply Post Reply

Old 5 Days Ago (4:20 AM).
ModeratorBSCS

Nature: Bold
Pokémon has been a big part of a lot of our lives. How have Pokémon games impacted your life?

Share with us!
Visit my Animal Crossing town, Ecruteak | Dream Address: 6300-6309-2506

Relevant Advertising!

Old 5 Days Ago (5:33 AM).
The Story of The Two Gallade
Silver Tier

Nature: Hasty
The impact is super effective with a critical hit.

Pokemon is somewhat my gateway to escape stess, sadness, boredom. (: I also meet new people and friends through Pokemon (mostly on our forum), so in a sense it has broaden my horizon as well!

Sometimes the gameplay and the plot is able to inspire us to think, from thoughts on nature and living things to thoughts about personal goals and so on.

Pokemon has introduced a lot of positive things, I feel terribly bless to be part of the franchise. (:

They watch each other's back and protect one and another's heart and soul, even if it means costing everything.
Old 5 Days Ago (6:31 AM).
CODING NEOPHYTE
Crystal Tier

Nature: Jolly
The franchise ate up so much of my time. It's mostly tradition nowadays, but there's always a nice, welcome dose of nostalgia every time I pick up the games, even if it's one of the newest ones. I'll always remember the frenzy of the original craze and sticking with the franchise for years to follow.

Much older now, I take different looks at the games and their impact on society and culture. That part's particular fascinating to me, especially since many people who grew up with the first generation have their own kids that are approaching the age when we started. I know I showed my niece my DS with HeartGold version a few years back. She was far too young then, but there was a spark in her eyes when she saw the Pokemon on screen.
Old 4 Days Ago (3:22 AM).

I became more annoying to my friends.
They have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.
Old 4 Days Ago (12:20 AM).
Apricorn Maniac

Nature: Rash
I met my best friend and my boyfriend of three years thanks to Pokemon. If not for Mon I wouldn't be the man I am today.

Paired with ValentineUmbreon; Fluffy Little Sister-in-law: Chamo-chan;
Smart Little Sister-in-law: SilverDragonLaura; Twisted Little Sister: Baa.Baa.Blacksheep
Old 2 Days Ago (12:35 PM).
ModeratorBSCS

Pokémon hasn't impacted my life in much ways, but... to be fair, no video game or anime ever has, haha. Though, I'm a huge fan of this franchise, and will continue following it for as long as I'm able.
Reply Post Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links