The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old October 12th, 2004, 05:52 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan

Advertise here
o, if i had luck you'd hear about it, rest asured.
Old October 12th, 2004, 06:00 PM
Alex_
Scyther

blah...no luck with magikarp either stupid little ugly fish..ive been searching for about an 10 hours in all ...........ive been playing GBA watchong tv and lookin at stuff on puter all at the same time..
Old October 12th, 2004, 08:14 PM
clockwork
Beginning Trainer

Hi there, I am new to PC, but I would like to join this club, because shiny pokemon give me a tingly feeling inside. I believe that I can help out with your Pokedex, because I caught a shiny diglet (legit) while soft-resetting for a shiny snorlax . I guess you guys are right about "when you least expect it" If I have time I will take a digicam pic of it.
Old October 12th, 2004, 08:22 PM
Alex_
Scyther

cool you can join..especially if u have "that tingly feeling" ..just put in your signature that your a member of zee club and put "shinys caught" and put a diglet sprite in...if u need help with anything dont hesitate to PM me.
Old October 12th, 2004, 08:27 PM
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
You? Have a shiney diglet!? I think not kind sir, for your diglet only has a cold because you haven't been taking good care of it, that little circle you see is merely it sneezing > Good job on catching the two. We as a group are proud of you, and willing to take credit for your work. :D Clefairy hunting, gotta have the green ears.
Old October 12th, 2004, 08:31 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
so, you're not leaving yet pazzkat? i think i can make a better banner than was submitted before (no offence) i think we should have a competetion of some sort *eyes light up in the spirit of competition*
Old October 12th, 2004, 08:47 PM
clockwork
Beginning Trainer

Pazz, I think my diglett is sneezing out stars.. :D

Anyway, I only caught 1 shiny, thats the diglett.
I went from Celadon's snorlax spot.. to The Vermillion snorlax spot. And I got tired of it. So I went around the grass... got tired of that.. and headed into diglett's cave. where I sleep powdered it and slowly tackled it with rattata.. till it woke up.. then I sleep powdered it again. and more tackles.. and great ball
Old October 12th, 2004, 08:52 PM
Alex_
Scyther

.....blah im not searchin for shinys at da moment ...training my clefairy on mY FR.... its only on lvl 37 im gettin it to lvl 45 so it can kearn meteor mash ...

what kind of competition Ryan?
Old October 12th, 2004, 11:06 PM
kirby00
Elite Four

i love my crobat shiny... i think it is a great poke w/ great moves... i made it a sweeper. wut u think of its moves: swagger, attract, shadow ball, sludge bomb. Go pink and shiny pokemon! smoochum too!
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:07 AM
xantor
...:::...

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to xantor
I have caught the ones in my sig, this is in all the different poke games, crystal and gold was where I got them!!

Old October 13th, 2004, 10:43 AM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
well, first of all, hi to the new members

and ryan, i udnerstand you, my gba and me are one. lol
well ive got no luck on hatching a shiny torchic but imstill tryin good luck on the clefairy.

Tyranitar dude. i love what you of my shiny charizard(yes its charizard now) in your sig lol, cool.

I think my luck streak is over, but i counted something like 220 hours of hunting now, so i think that if i keep up ill get my shiny torchic. woot

So pazzcat if you leave i kill my self. plz dont leave, stay and take care of us since your the only woman leader here! (us men dont know what we do sometimes) --->no offence to men. lol

ryan your page is cool, buit please make the video hyperlinks work!!! want to see those!

and about the banner contest, go ahead ryan do one yourself then we will vote to chose the one we like best and that will be the one in our sig.

and sorry for not posting oftenly (yesterday i was connected all day) but till friday and saurday night i wont be able to be here often.
GOOD SHINY HUNTING

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old October 13th, 2004, 10:48 AM
Alex_
Scyther

still no luck.....lol..imma change that now since its a charizard now aaryn.
Old October 13th, 2004, 11:12 AM
AttackRage555
~Dark soul~

>NIDOKING!<
[SPOILER="Member of..."]May fan Club,Flannery fan club,Whizurill club,The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club,Shiny Hunters club,Mew Fan club[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Owner Of..."]Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green Club,The Pokemon Shiny Lovers club,The Latias and Latios Lovers club,The Max fan club,Mewtwo fan club,Dexoys Fan club,Chansey/Blissey fan club,Larpas fan club[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Co-owner of"]Lugia Fan club[/SPOILER]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...attachment.jpg
The Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club!Come join today!
Banner thanks to SkinnyGreenMan,avatar thanks to Kiri
[SPOILER="My NetBattle names"]PKMN Champion Master,Celebi & Jolteon,Celebi & Skitty,Chaos Skitty,Chaos Slugma.[/SPOILER]
Old October 13th, 2004, 11:19 AM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
well congrats on the catch attackrage.!

i hatched 188 torchic eggs and no luck

ill keep you informed, im gonna train abit my pokes in LG.

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:21 PM
SkinnyGreenMan
█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█

Still looking for clefairy... From what I hear, shinys must be rarer than 1/1895, because everyone has a hard time finding them.

When I posted the banner, I mainly was asking for improvements. To me it doesn't quite look done, but I wasn't sure what to put on it, so I thought some of you might have some ideas.

I have been updating the shiny dex, but if anyone notices something that I missed, make sure to tell me. If Aaryn could post a members list, I could go through everyone's sig, and update the dex from that. Only shinys from the Ru/Sa/FR/LG/Colo/E/Box games count in our club, right?

I added the Jhoto pokemon to the dex a while back... should I go ahed and add the hoenn pokemon? Or wait untill we are further along with the dex as it is.

Member of the:
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:46 PM
AttackRage555
~Dark soul~

Well I was looking fora ditto in the Pokemon Masion untill a shiny Koffing came up!I got it in 1 Utra ball.And guys,if you want to,check out my fan fic.Link is in my sig.

>NIDOKING!<
[SPOILER="Member of..."]May fan Club,Flannery fan club,Whizurill club,The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club,Shiny Hunters club,Mew Fan club[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="Owner Of..."]Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green Club,The Pokemon Shiny Lovers club,The Latias and Latios Lovers club,The Max fan club,Mewtwo fan club,Dexoys Fan club,Chansey/Blissey fan club,Larpas fan club[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="My NetBattle names"]PKMN Champion Master,Celebi & Jolteon,Celebi & Skitty,Chaos Skitty,Chaos Slugma.[/SPOILER]
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:49 PM
Alex_
Scyther

attackrage answer please reply to our posts above show us some proof that you have sll of these shinys...otherwise i still wont believe you.
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:56 PM
AttackRage555
~Dark soul~

same thing as in SerebiiForums shiny Hunters club.WHY CAN'T U PEOPLE BLEVILE ME?I'am sick of this.I can't post pics of them beause my mom won't let me use the camrea.

>NIDOKING!<
Old October 13th, 2004, 12:58 PM
Alex_
Scyther

I cant believe you cuz no1 can get that many shinys in such quick time ... without cheats....... and calm down for gods sake :\
Old October 13th, 2004, 01:04 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

The odds are 1/1895. Technicaly it's possible, you just have to be lucky. AttackRage looked for some (like the legendairies), until he got a shiny... Lots of people do that. He just got lucky on the other shinys. I've spent 600+ game hours, and still seen only one shiny... If luck can go one way, it can go the other.

Member of the:
Old October 13th, 2004, 01:09 PM
Alex_
Scyther

skinny you can stand up for him all you want but thats friggin impossible...
Old October 13th, 2004, 01:23 PM
AttackRage555
~Dark soul~

A member on SerebiiForums named Dragon Trainer Kerain had 80 Shinies,more than me.O_O

>NIDOKING!<
Old October 13th, 2004, 01:29 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaryn
...why should we fight lets all be friends!...
Obviously, there is no convincing Tyranitar Dude, so why don't we just drop it. We won't get anywhere fighting, so let's stop

If you ever get the chance, attackrage, posting a picture of a few shinys you have would be a good idea. That would stop this for good... hopefully.

Member of the:
Old October 13th, 2004, 01:46 PM
AttackRage555
~Dark soul~

so...any new topics?

>NIDOKING!<
Old October 13th, 2004, 02:05 PM
ryan
Elite Four

i downloaded photoshop last night, so i'm gonna go start making us a killer banner.

Sponsored Links

Advertise here