The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 7th, 2005, 05:49 PM
Crystal Butterfree
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal Butterfree
Thanks for the tip Metal Mario! And congrats on getting page 100!
Old May 7th, 2005, 07:35 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Thanks for the links! I found them. I was being stupid, for 'Ky' all I needed to do was use Dive... and I found Groudon's cave on a different route that wasn't so spread out. Got both with Ultraballs, 'Ky' last night and Groudon early this morning. *Pats lvl92 Meowth on the head.*

I've been playing Emerald today, mostly trading pkmn over from my leaf. (PokeDex = 381 of 386 + all 28 Unknown) Still no new shiny. Total Absol eggs hatched in Sapphire looking for shiny one: 3 full boxes! 90 Absol... cute, but still... (@_@)

How do you all have the patience (sp?) to keep restarting for a shiny on anything, I sure don't.

Current location: I still believe there's a shiny Absol behind me in the grass, by now it's mocking me. Going to watch FMA, Ja-ne!

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old May 7th, 2005, 08:57 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario
P100! XD

Yep, I was stalking the forums the whole time (well, since my last post, XP). The moment I saw Post #2475, the connection decided to go dead.

To avoid off-topic-ness, I would like to congratulate everyone on their recent finds, and my regrets to CB for missing the Shiny Paras. Keep at it; effort train anyone you can find in Attack, and always keep a False Swiper handy!
gaa... of all the SHC members who deserve first post on page 100... you'd be like infinityith on my list... mwahahaha... did that even make sense? o well, it was sarcastic and stupid anyway... so i guess it doesn't matter really. but, i've been playing emerald... and all the while looking for shinies. i wonder how it will look with the pokemon animation and the sparkles... very impressive i assume. but, in ruby i'm still looking for carvhana and feebas.
Old May 7th, 2005, 09:41 PM
Rageman

Nature: Bold
count me in! i havent caught any shiny 3rd gens, but i have found a shiny paras,garados(sp?) in crystal. shiny tentacool in saph.My most hatedf moment was when i got on crystal when i first got, caught a shiny sentret, and ratatta. i caught them, got them poisned and thought it was broken, so i relesed them :'(
Old May 7th, 2005, 09:49 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5's friends list
(the elderly ladies at the SHC!: akidatheart, LDD, and shuko)
LOL, Hey shuko how do you feel about being called elderly? Is early 20's really that old? I think it's funny though. *laughs* I guess to any teen it is, but I act like I'm still a teen all the time, even have people who think I'm 15 just by my looks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5
I wonder how it will look with the pokemon animation and the sparkles... very impressive I assume.
I put my Gastly over onto mine today, is cute the way it disappears. I should get into a link battle so I can see it from the other persons point of view on my TV, because to them it's like how we see wild pokemon. (You know from the front, not just on the stats screen.)

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old May 7th, 2005, 09:51 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
so, you have no 3rd gen shinies, but you have a tentacool in sapphire? that's interesting. but welcome and all that. *goes to sleep* ttttttttttttttwiom,gtppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp *wakes up* why is there drool on the keyboard?! *goes to bed*
Old May 7th, 2005, 09:59 PM
Rageman

Nature: Bold
no HOENN pkmn. i have no HOENN pkmn
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:47 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario
P100! XD

Yep, I was stalking the forums the whole time (well, since my last post, XP). The moment I saw Post #2475, the connection decided to go dead.

To avoid off-topic-ness, I would like to congratulate everyone on their recent finds, and my regrets to CB for missing the Shiny Paras. Keep at it; effort train anyone you can find in Attack, and always keep a False Swiper handy!
darn i was asleep XD and thats why i need to train scizor my false swiper XD that how i got the pidgey XD

oh and if im trying for a shiny mudkip does it matter if i save directly infront of the bag ?
Old May 8th, 2005, 06:09 AM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

No, I don't think it matters, I was up all night trying to get a shiny Castform, but I gave up, so I went to the battle frontier I got a few battle points.

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Find a shiny within two months
Old May 8th, 2005, 08:15 AM
outlaw
The Dark One

no azurill for me yet not even a poocheyne (sp) blasted thing I need a pokeblock case to get into the saifari zone where the heck is the block case again!
Old May 8th, 2005, 08:27 AM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

The pokeblock case is in the contest place, does anyone know how to get the light ball?

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Old May 8th, 2005, 09:31 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

i thought i lost my fr which has my shinies :O luckly i found it but no shinies , new ones anyway like my adjusted trainer card ?
Old May 8th, 2005, 01:00 PM
outlaw
The Dark One

found the pokeblock case, and also this isn't about shiny pokemon but I've seen people saying their paired up with someone or twins with someone whats that about?
Old May 8th, 2005, 02:54 PM
Chris17
Shiny Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darts
The pokeblock case is in the contest place, does anyone know how to get the light ball?
You have to catch pikachu holding it.You can find pikachu with light ball in safary zone only in ruby,sapphire or emerald, you can't get pikachu with ligth ball in fire red or leaf green.
Old May 9th, 2005, 08:48 AM
outlaw
The Dark One

no luck for me, I stopped trying to get a shiny azurill and now I'm looking for a shiny phanpy in the saifari zone
Old May 9th, 2005, 10:48 AM
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Here's a question: do shiny pokemon help you out an extra bit in Pokemon contests? I may be reading wrong, but in certain posts i've gotten the impression that they increase your chances. Is that true?

Old May 9th, 2005, 11:40 AM
B.Coen
The Next Legend

sweet my first Emerald shiney its a Remoraid

FADE TO BLACK......
Old May 9th, 2005, 11:46 AM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuko
Here's a question: do shiny pokemon help you out an extra bit in Pokemon contests? I may be reading wrong, but in certain posts i've gotten the impression that they increase your chances. Is that true?
No, it's not true, and I finally got the shiny Castform!

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points

Last edited by Darts; May 9th, 2005 at 12:38 PM.
Old May 9th, 2005, 12:42 PM
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darts
No, it's not true, and I finally got the shiny Castform!
Thankies! ** and congrats on your castform! Was he shiny-looking when you first saw him (like the naming page), or were you not able to tell until you looked at him on his summary page?

Old May 9th, 2005, 12:51 PM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

I first saw that he was a shiny when I looked at his summary page.

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Old May 9th, 2005, 02:21 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takashi
found the pokeblock case, and also this isn't about shiny pokemon but I've seen people saying their paired up with someone or twins with someone whats that about?
there are pairing and twinning (is that a word?) threads. you go to those and ask if anybody wants to be your pair/twin. or, you can find somebody outside of those threads, and then you just go there to announce that you've been paired/twinned. pazzkat's my friend, and she has a huggggggggggggggggggggeeeeeeeeee crush on me, so she was begging to be my pair, so i said "ok". and andros and i run the power ranger club and talk on msn, so we're pretty good friends. so, we decided to get twinned. there are also rivals and evil twins... congratulations on new shinies!
Old May 9th, 2005, 03:29 PM
Dragon-Chan
Dragondragondragondragon

I'm interested in joining

Signature on vacation

Old May 9th, 2005, 03:50 PM
ryan
Elite Four

awesome, which shinies have you captured/bred/received from events??
Old May 9th, 2005, 04:14 PM
TheDevil21
Gardevoir master

May I join? I have caught/gotten three shinies: Beldum (fully evolved), Ralts (fully evolved), Poochyena (too lazy to evolve).

It took me like two months of soft restarting to get Beldum and I got Ralts in the start of Sapphire as I was making my team and Poochyena just appeared.
So, may I join?

Thanks alot,Yami_Zidane
Old May 9th, 2005, 04:24 PM
ryan
Elite Four

mmhmm *nods* you may certainly join.

Sponsored Links