The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 11th, 2005, 03:33 PM
GardevoirMaster
~*Saanaito*~

Send a message via AIM to GardevoirMaster Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GardevoirMaster
Hey, Could I join? I have 6 Shinies in LG and Sapphire together, 3 in each.
Sapphire-Mightyena, Roselia, and Bellossom (I would have had a Tentacool and Electrike but my brother erased them)
LG-Raticate, Gastly, and Caterpie.
I'm a huge shiny hunter and I search everyday for shinies.

Member of the Shiny Hunters Club, Thanks for the card MetalMario

Thanks to Shimitaro for the awesomely cute Ralts Plushie.

Come To Ninetales Inferno Forums and Inzan Region RPG
Old May 11th, 2005, 04:32 PM
pokemon leader2026
Fat Head

Oh can I join? I caght 4 shinies in fr version mewtwo,unown A(super hard),snorlax(x_x),and last a geodude.

[IMG]burakki.narod.ru/rekku.html[/IMG]
Old May 11th, 2005, 05:22 PM
BugaBog
People, they come and go!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to BugaBog
I have 3 shinies right now :D

I got a shiny Sandslash on my sapphire, and a shiny Mew(I did the glitch not the gameshark and when I traded it to Crystal it was Blue ) and and my Snoralax is shiny there too.
Old May 11th, 2005, 05:59 PM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

I'm so jeolous, my brother just caught a shiny Corsolo.

Last edited by Darts; May 13th, 2005 at 08:04 PM.
Old May 11th, 2005, 06:09 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelfire
May I join? Here's an Absol:

Um...I have a shiny for every pokemon...I'm been collecting for a long time...
Can I add these to my card:

and Absol?
Egads! A pkmaster with good grammar? Or are you just saying you have a graphic of each shiny? Even from the time Gold/Silver came out, it would be near impossible to find a shiny of each Pokmon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darts
I'm so jeolous, my brother just caught a shiny Corsolo.
Meh. Porygon2's a better blue shiny. (You'd have to have followed the Shiny Face Off at SPPF; I'm not trying to be mean.)

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old May 11th, 2005, 06:14 PM
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Send a message via AIM to Lord Jaws Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lord Jaws Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Jaws
O well, isnt 4 (including a Rayquaza!) enough lol? Ive seen 2 caught one, thats with over 600 hours of gameplay. Anyhow, I made this up the other day. I call it the Essential Shiny Hunter's Survival Kit (tm). To be prepared for any shiny situation, I recommend this setup:

1. A pokemon in your team that knows False Swipe and Spore. Parasect fits this category, but if you dont wish to use one, the next best combo would be Breloom and Scizor.

2. A pokemon in your team with Suction Cups. The only one I know that most ppl would have access to is Cradily. (Octillery can work if you have one, plus he learns many nice moves.) This is for Roarers and Whirlwinders. (Spore with your lead first, then switch if it is one of those annoying pokes).

3. 50 (30 if youre poor) Ultra Balls (or as many as you can afford). For shinies you havent caught the normal version of before.

4. 50 (30 if youre poor) Repeat Balls. I believe they are found in Rustboro city in Ruby/Sapphire, and on Two Island in FR/LG. Repeat Balls are youre best friend. They work extrememly well on pokemon you have already caught, with most weak ones not even needing to be damaged.

There, happy hunting!

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

The Ex-Leader of the Australia Club!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! oi! oi!
Old May 11th, 2005, 06:27 PM
the skate board kid
#1 Weezer Fan

Send a message via AIM to the skate board kid Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to the skate board kid Send a message via Yahoo to the skate board kid
Anyone catch any new shinies lately? I haven't been searching for a while cause I've been able to play my Game Cube, and I've been playing for a while*cough3dayscough*. Plus I have to catch up in Pokemon Colloseum. I need one more Legandary dog to catch, Entei.

If you are a Weezer fan, please put this
Banner in your sig to remember the deaths of
The biggest Weezer fans in the entire world
Mykel & Carli
Thank you
R.I.P.

Thanks to Amelia for this awesome blinkie

Forums

Serebii|Zero Gaming|Groudons World|PGN Forums

Old May 11th, 2005, 06:33 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Stay away from the Rune Valley. Wobbuffet's the only thing that can stop Natu from Teleporting.

You'll also want something to stop those suicide bombing Arab Geodudes. This would be Golduck, a Poli, or a Quagsire. Sandstorm can also be quite useful on Cradily or Quagsire for fleers/exploders, respectively. It won't do anything for Lairon or Geodude, the primary exploders, but it'll whittle down Pidgey's HP, since Cradily can't know False Swipe.

Things that can pass Mean Looks would be of use, only the enemy might flee as you switch them in.

osu!
stream
github
Old May 11th, 2005, 07:48 PM
Crystal Butterfree
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal Butterfree
I'm soft restarting for shiny Regirock on Ruby. I'm still searching for a shiny Paras on FR.
Old May 11th, 2005, 09:25 PM
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Send a message via AIM to Lord Jaws Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lord Jaws Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Jaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario
Stay away from the Rune Valley. Wobbuffet's the only thing that can stop Natu from Teleporting.

You'll also want something to stop those suicide bombing Arab Geodudes. This would be Golduck, a Poli, or a Quagsire. Sandstorm can also be quite useful on Cradily or Quagsire for fleers/exploders, respectively. It won't do anything for Lairon or Geodude, the primary exploders, but it'll whittle down Pidgey's HP, since Cradily can't know False Swipe.

Things that can pass Mean Looks would be of use, only the enemy might flee as you switch them in.
Yeah I forgot about that, a Damp pokemon and a Trapper. Will update later wen I get home.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

Old May 12th, 2005, 01:16 PM
outlaw
The Dark One

No new shinies and also how do you trade pokemon to pokemon ruby (r/b/y/g/s pokemon)
Old May 12th, 2005, 02:26 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
you can't get red/blue/gold/silver/crystal/yellow pokemon to your ruby version. i was collecting ashes and looking for a shiny skarmory and i noticed something that you all probably noticed a while ago (but i'm just slow). they have different spots... do any other pokemon differ in appearance like this?
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:15 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5
you can't get red/blue/gold/silver/crystal/yellow pokemon to your ruby version. i was collecting ashes and looking for a shiny skarmory and i noticed something that you all probably noticed a while ago (but i'm just slow). they have different spots... do any other pokemon differ in appearance like this?
Unown does. (but you probably already knew that)

Another source of shiny-suicide is Take Down. The list really does go on... =_=

osu!
stream
github
Old May 13th, 2005, 03:22 AM
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Thats unlikely tho. You Spore, then False Swipe, if your level is high enuff then theyre probably already at 1 HP. More often that not Sleep lasts more than one turn so your being pondantic now MM.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

Old May 13th, 2005, 03:26 AM
IceKitten
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to IceKitten
2 weeks ago I got shiny Psyduck and evolved her into Golduck and 2 days ago I got shiny Nidorino and lats ngiht evolved him into Nidoking!

-=You won't see me much here, now @ Gaia=-
Old May 13th, 2005, 03:35 AM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
O_O i always wanted a blue Nidoking! i envy you _, still no luck on the stupid phanpy *sigh*
Old May 13th, 2005, 04:02 AM
Crystal Butterfree
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystal Butterfree
Still no luck with shiny Regirock... something tells me I'll be doing this for a loooong time...
Old May 13th, 2005, 10:36 AM
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
*sigh* Still no luck finding any shinies. But I am having fun with Emerald! ; Oh, and I've decided to try my hand at fanfic-writing for Pokemon now too. If you guys wanna read it, you're welcome to, of course. The link's in my sig. Oh, and it involves a shiny pokemon of course, lol.

Old May 13th, 2005, 11:48 AM
Kurisutaru
Beginning Trainer

I guess I can add a shinny Poochyena to my list. Funny how you always catch one when you aren't even trying.
Old May 13th, 2005, 05:20 PM
Dragon-Chan
Dragondragondragondragon

I'm on the hunt for a shiny Charmander....or rather, the starting-my-firered-over-and-over-again for a shiny Charmander.

Signature on vacation

Old May 13th, 2005, 07:42 PM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

I keep restarting for a shiny Cyndiquil on my Emerald. I completed my pokedex. It seems like I've been restarting forever.
Old May 13th, 2005, 10:24 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
whoa... vice president posted in our club without becoming a member first... there goes my respect for the PC authority... (only kidding) but ya... i haven't been able to secure any shinies lately either... (believe it or not). though i've been kicking some serious backside in battle factory! it's a nice place to be before you have a good team all set up. it gives you good ideas too.
Old May 13th, 2005, 11:40 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
I've been spriting, writing fanfics, and while I am sick I've hatched another full box of Absol, still no luck on a shiny.
Old May 13th, 2005, 11:54 PM
ryan
Elite Four

we have guests here from out of town (they're all in bed now)... but i won't be able to come online much because they have little kids who respect me for some unknown reason... o well, so all of my free time is with them for the next half week. i won't be updating trainer cards until at earliest thursday, so please don't ask me to. and... i don't know that i've told you all about this... but my film group (thrive) is nearly done editing our religious/video game genre film! that's right, a kid get's into a game of tetris with satan that determines the fate of the universe. it's rad, i spent over an hour today making the title screens pixel by pixel (while at my friends house where i had no access to my trainer card materials, so don't think you can guilt trip me about my priorities!)... *groan* i'll make sure you all look at it once it's online! because i think it'll be our best yet. i hope to be back on soon, but until then, happy shiny hunting.
Old May 14th, 2005, 03:44 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

been hunting for a shiny bagon cuz lately ive started liking the colour green .... anywho no luck but have only been hunting a few hours this week XD now which pokemon to hunt for in the grass.......
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links