Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 19th, 2005, 07:54 AM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

Here's what I do

Saturday:12 hours

Sunday:12 hours

Monday:6 hours

Tuesday:6 hours

Wendsday:6 hours

Thursday:6 hours

Friday:8 hours
Member of The Shiny Hunters Club
Hunting for:

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Find a shiny within two months
Old May 19th, 2005, 07:58 AM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darts
Here's what I do

Saturday:12 hours

Sunday:12 hours

Monday:6 hours

Tuesday:6 hours

Wendsday:6 hours

Thursday:6 hours

Friday:8 hours

so when do you eat and have time to stay on PC for a couple of hours a day?
Old May 19th, 2005, 08:11 AM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

Sometimes I skip lunch, and dinner, and after I'm done with PC, there's always six hours to shiny hunt.
Hunting for:

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Old May 19th, 2005, 08:21 AM
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Ooh! Neat! Australian! So, what's a "dole bludger?"

Meh, no shinies to report for Emerald yet. Although that Sudowoodo's lookin' pretty good, now that you mention it. Maybe I'll try resetting a few hundred times and see if I get lucky (when I get to that point, lol).

And I haven't been following the entire conversation, but I think the Pogeys on Darts' trainer card sound plausible. Finding the Sudowoodo (or at least mentioning it) after Ryan said he was looking for one sounded a little suspicious to me. And the amount of time Darts claims to spend playing Pokemon is hilarious. I'd have migraines if I spent that much time staring at a game boy screen; and I don't get migraines! Oh well. Do you have any way to prove all the shinies you and your brother have caught, Darts? 'Cause it's beginning to look like these guys are on another Pkmaster hunt, lol.

In other news, Ryan can take the "I Hate Shinies!" message out of his sig now. The time for the dare has ended. For those of you who don't know, a few days ago, I posted a dare in the dare thread (illegally, too, I might add, lol) daring Ryan to put that message in his sig for two whole days. Being the good sport that he is, he went and did it anyway. And I'm still waiting for the boom to be lowered on me. XD
Pokémon Connection - My new forums. Come here to trade, battle, or visit secret bases!
Come see me at the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Trading Post!

Old May 19th, 2005, 08:30 AM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

Do you have any ideas on how I can prove that I have that many shinies? If you do, tell me.
Hunting for:

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Old May 19th, 2005, 08:49 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darts
Do you have any ideas on how I can prove that I have that many shinies? If you do, tell me.
take a piccy on your phone/ digital cam then upload to pc
Old May 19th, 2005, 11:59 AM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
i recomend that you spend less time on shiny hunting... that's a little bit rediculous... i daresay that i can't quite bring myself to believe what you're saying... but we're all about trust here, until we know that we've been blatantly lied to.
Old May 19th, 2005, 12:13 PM
Super_Lawliet
An eye for an eye my friend

Send a message via AIM to Super_Lawliet Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Super_Lawliet Send a message via Yahoo to Super_Lawliet
Um, hello. I'd like to join if it's alright

L. Smart. Dead Sexy
Old May 19th, 2005, 02:56 PM
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden_Deoxys
Um, hello. I'd like to join if it's alright
Cool! A new member! *Flesh-eating zombie mode* Fresh... meeeaaat.... blaarrragh....

Lol. Welcome! Rsgh5'll make you an "official" member when he next gets on, but really, to become one, all you have to do is ask to join, and have a love for shinies! So, do you think you have what it takes? 0_o

Btw, you don't have to already have any shinies, but if you do, pwease tell me whatcha got! Me's curious! X3
Pokémon Connection - My new forums. Come here to trade, battle, or visit secret bases!
Come see me at the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl Trading Post!

Old May 19th, 2005, 05:04 PM
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Send a message via AIM to Lord Jaws Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lord Jaws Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Jaws
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuko
Ooh! Neat! Australian! So, what's a "dole bludger?"
Dole Bludger: A person who lives off Government Welfare while not making any attempt to get off it by getting a job or some other form of income. Dole Bludger in a nutshell sheila. =)
From the keyboard of your one and only Lord.
I am so smart. I am so smart. S-m-r-t.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

The Ex-Leader of the Australia Club!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! oi! oi!
Old May 19th, 2005, 07:02 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuko
Cool! A new member! *Flesh-eating zombie mode* Fresh... meeeaaat.... blaarrragh....

Lol. Welcome! Rsgh5'll make you an "official" member when he next gets on, but really, to become one, all you have to do is ask to join, and have a love for shinies! So, do you think you have what it takes? 0_o

Btw, you don't have to already have any shinies, but if you do, pwease tell me whatcha got! Me's curious! X3
um... you haven't always talked like this have you? i remember you being a lot less scary before. but, welcome, new-member. i guess i'm in charge here... so, if you have any shinies, please tell us what they are. because if you say "oh i caught that one ages ago" after somebody announces a recent capture... they'll pretty much flip out and get really mad... so it would be best if we could avoid that.
Old May 19th, 2005, 07:25 PM
Sima Yi's Apprentice
Shadow Warrior

Wow, I never knew this existed. I've been hunting shinies for a long time, but never knew there was a club for them. That could also be because I'm new here. :D Anyway, mind if I join? Once I know I'm in, I'll post my shinies.
"Love- The double-sided blade that can make or break you."
Stop making requests for one blooming sprite so you can put it in your signatures. That's why we have sprite shops!!. It also clutters Home of the Sprites and encourages newer, less experienced spriters/members to be lazy and do the same thing. If you agree with this, copy and past it into your signature.

(Many thanks Yukito)
Old May 20th, 2005, 12:00 AM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
look *shiny fearow lands* ive got a new shiny!!! it poped up while i was looking for a ponyta but im happy with this one *throws confetti* im still going to look for a ponyta so ive got another few weeks of franticly running around in the One Island grass
Old May 20th, 2005, 12:28 AM
THIRTY-SIX

ooo well done, no luck with bagon or hoppip , but today i evolved my shuppet and numel bringing my total up to 346 pokemon and 3 shinies, still need a flash linker to trade the sandshrew, i caught that legit. if its not aloud i dont mind sandshrew sucks anyway
Old May 20th, 2005, 05:18 AM
GardevoirMaster
~*Saanaito*~

Send a message via AIM to GardevoirMaster Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to GardevoirMaster
No Luck on the Shiny Spheal. I havent seen any shinies in Emerald yet, while my brother has seen 3. Creepy. I want to go into Battle Pyramid but I'm afraid a shiny Pokemon might pop up and I wont be able to catch it.
Twins With Baker's Bulbasaur

Member of the Shiny Hunters Club, Thanks for the card MetalMario

Thanks to Shimitaro for the awesomely cute Ralts Plushie.

Come To Ninetales Inferno Forums and Inzan Region RPG
Old May 20th, 2005, 10:39 AM
Super_Lawliet

Send a message via AIM to Super_Lawliet Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Super_Lawliet Send a message via Yahoo to Super_Lawliet
Well, I had caught one my Ruby version before that cartride disappeared. Not to brag, but what I had was a Spinda. Looked kinda scary o.o;

L. Smart. Dead Sexy
Old May 20th, 2005, 10:45 AM
THIRTY-SIX

hehe you wanna join? if u have already and find that cartirage !!!!!! theres a hunter trying to find the pokemon, i think XD
Old May 20th, 2005, 01:10 PM
Super_Lawliet

NUUUUU!*clutches Shiny Spinda*Minnneeeeee! Lol, j/k I'll look

L. Smart. Dead Sexy
Old May 20th, 2005, 05:04 PM
outlaw
The Dark One

No luck on the shinies, I gave up trying for a shiny charmander when I resetted for the 100th time maybe more. I lost count at 50 *searches for pokemon gold* NUUUU I WANT MY GOLD!!!!
Old May 20th, 2005, 05:07 PM
Iron Spriter Josh
Noob Terminator

Send a message via AIM to Iron Spriter Josh
well. sitll no luck on the newest shinies.. -.-

Why i started being a artist
Old May 20th, 2005, 05:38 PM
ryan
Elite Four

hmmm... i just typed a long message, but the page couldn't be displayed so i lost it... dang... well, i was just going to spam you to say check out tetris: the movie now that it's done (www.thrivepresents.com/videos) it's a confusing movie... we kinda don't explain that the blocks are satan's blocks, but they are. so... no shiny sudowoodo yet either... o well, i'd be suprised if it was there.
Old May 20th, 2005, 07:11 PM
vonboy
Beginning Trainer

Location: the game catrigde sucked me up, and i like living there!
i have restarted sapphire like 5 times. i was on the trail with the ash fallng (forgot whict trail number) i was just training my manectric. a spinda popped up, but a shiny spinda popped up. my first shiny! well, it's not a green charizard, but atleast it ain't a whimpi wurmple. i feel kinda proud of him
my leaf green team

i'm a member of the Shiny Hunters club!

shinys caught...
Old May 20th, 2005, 09:40 PM
Lord Jaws
The Lovable Tramp

Send a message via AIM to Lord Jaws Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lord Jaws Send a message via Yahoo to Lord Jaws
SPINDAAAA. Told you, my Sapphire has anti-shiny properties.
From the keyboard of your one and only Lord.
I am so smart. I am so smart. S-m-r-t.

Member of the
Shiny Hunter's Club!

The Lone XDer
XD >

The Ex-Leader of the Australia Club!

Aussie! Aussie! Aussie! Oi! oi! oi!
Old May 20th, 2005, 09:57 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Hey. No success on my three (purple, oddly enough) targets: Delibird, Dratini, and Roselia. I really should stop looking... Just thought I'd post since it's been like 3 days since my last.
Don't want to see another generation drop

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old May 20th, 2005, 10:18 PM
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

I'm going to keep reseting for a shiny Kyogre, and I'm having alot of luck at the game corner.
Hunting for:

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points

Last edited by Darts; May 21st, 2005 at 11:11 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links