Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old May 26th, 2005 (01:41 PM).
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Thank the lord!! thank you Toto and sorry for being a pain! anyway what happened to my elves i did'nt recieve any when i joined? Still no luck on the shiny Ponyta though i shall not rest (unless i have to eat/sleep/revise or just can't be bothered) till i get it
Old May 26th, 2005 (01:52 PM).
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

Thank you! I couldn't believe my eyes when this thread was closed.

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Find a shiny within two months
Old May 26th, 2005 (02:14 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
whoa... looks like i have some reading to do... latios lover (or pkmaster), you should know better than to try to get a thread closed without my consent... and the thought of somebody other than pazzkat, skinnygreenman, or myself reopening it. unless my sources are wrong (which they aren't) you (latios lover) are pkmaster and really shouldn't even be in the club, much less reopen it... that's just rediculous... watch yourself or i'll create some new rule to get you out of the club (again)
so, back on topic of shinies... last night i had a dream and the first 3 pokemon i encountered were shiny... i was sooooooooooooooooooooo mad when i woke up and found out that it was a dream... gaaarrr...
Old May 26th, 2005 (02:17 PM).
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

Send a message via ICQ to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via AIM to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Yahoo to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Skype™ to Arcanine Fan 101
hello i didnt know you were the owner sorry
Old May 26th, 2005 (02:36 PM).
Tommeh Smiff
Lazy Lounge Lizard

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Tommeh Smiff
Hurrah! I caught my first Shiney, a Dugtrio, I was actually going for a Diglett, but I suppose this will make do :D Man, I was in Digletts cave all day...

My next target: Pidgey!

Old May 26th, 2005 (02:47 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
yes, you did know that i was the owner. i've always been the owner here, back when you were pkmaster you always resented me for having authority what with your "i'm friends with everybody but you rsgh5", and all of your comments on how i'm so mean even though others made more fun of you than i did (i was unreasonably polite with you). i think you wanted to make the SHC yours so that you could lie for respect and not get thrown out... so very low... you weren't even a member of this club... gosh...
so... if you would be so kind as to never post here again or try to close us down, it would be very appreciated. thank you.
but in regards to getting the thread in a new place and under control of a current member (rather than a member who's left or a non-member) do people think it's that important? we now have no poll at the top so it's not that big of a deal. however, SGM hasn't been around and isn't updating the dex... so if people wanted to, we could recreate this thread or do one of those transfer things where all the posts get moved to a new topic started by me or another one of the higher members (i don't know how that works exactly, but if somebody clued me in and it was what the group wanted, then i would be willing to do it.)
Old May 26th, 2005 (02:56 PM).
outlaw
The Dark One

Hmmm I say we keep tjis topic, I didn't like the poll that much.

On the hunt for: I have no idea what pokmon I'm going to hunt for
Old May 26th, 2005 (02:59 PM).
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

Send a message via ICQ to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via AIM to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Yahoo to Arcanine Fan 101 Send a message via Skype™ to Arcanine Fan 101
well for one i wasnt here for a mont i was at my grandmas and granpas for that time and my little brother did tht mr.rsgh5 ok so i might as well as apoligize for him sorry ok please forgive him he always uses my name and kicks me out of my own club if so kindly forgive him please andfor one im not pkmaster any more so never call me that agian ok and for part of the apoligy join rayquazas domain please and let me rejoin here agian please.
Old May 26th, 2005 (03:24 PM).
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Location: On a stage, acting out the nightmares of a giant space cockroach
Quote originally posted by Latios Lover:
well for one i wasnt here for a mont i was at my grandmas and granpas for that time and my little brother did tht mr.rsgh5 ok so i might as well as apoligize for him sorry ok please forgive him he always uses my name and kicks me out of my own club if so kindly forgive him please andfor one im not pkmaster any more so never call me that agian ok and for part of the apoligy join rayquazas domain please and let me rejoin here agian please.
LL, that was not your brother. Not unless he has the same exact grammar pattern as you. That was a low-down, dirty trick you pulled, and I can't believe you would stoop so low. And what's worse: you tricked poor Toto-kun into your little web of deception, and now he probably feels terrible for his honest mistake. That was cruel, pkmaster, and you know it.

Sheesh. Well, back on topic. Still no shinies. I've been busy doing other things *flinches as the gasps of horror and anguish barrage her from every side* Lol! I've been making a sprite comic! It's loads of fun! Anyway, I'll keep hunting for shinies whenever I play my game. I'm not picky at this point. I'll take any shinies now... even a shiny Zigzagoon, lol!

Old May 26th, 2005 (03:39 PM).
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

it was i swear to it mis shuko please ask me in pm if you have too i spent the month over there so i wouldnt have 6to go to school at 7:20 in the morning please belive me ive changed and so hasnt josh my brother and hes in thrid grade and he knows what i do all the tim you know how brothers are dnt you shuko
Old May 26th, 2005 (04:46 PM).
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

I decided I'm going to try to get a shiny Bagon, I can tell this shiny will take awile.

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Old May 26th, 2005 (04:52 PM). Edited May 26th, 2005 by Shuko.
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Quote originally posted by Darts:
I decided I'm going to try to get a shiny Bagon, I can tell this shiny will take awile.
It might go a little faster for you if you breed for one. And it could go even faster yet if you do the breeding in Emerald with a Pokemon in your team that has the "magma body" ability! :D (Magma body lets you hatch eggs in half the time, but it only works like that in Emerald. ) Anyway, good luck on your bagon! I hope you get it!

Edit: I was wrong about what that ability's called. It's called "Flame Body." And in case you were wondering (as I know at least one of you were) these pokemon can have it: Magmar, Magby, Slugma, and Magcargo.

Old May 26th, 2005 (04:55 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

alright... so pazzkat has said that she thinks that we should
a) forgive pkmaster (i'll call you that if i want to) or...
b) kill her
i think that b is a rediculous choice, but a is only slightly less rediculous. but, i would be willing to allow her back into the club if enough other members believe that she should be allowed back. so what's it gonna be SHC? pkmaster in or pkmaster out? you be the judge
Old May 26th, 2005 (05:04 PM).
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Quote originally posted by rsgh5:
b) kill her
i think that b is a rediculous choice, but a is only slightly less rediculous. but, i would be willing to allow her back into the club if enough other members believe that she should be allowed back. so what's it gonna be SHC? pkmaster in or pkmaster out? you be the judge
Personally, I think we should let her back in. We all know about the shenanigans she just pulled, but because of that, I think she's less likely to pull them again. I know I've acted angry with her a lot in here, but I always hated the idea of excluding someone who genuinely wanted to be a member. If the others think it could be the right idea, I'm all for giving her another chance. If she really is 10 years old, then she might be old enough to have learned her lesson from all this nonsense. And the one sure way to find out is to let her back in and give her another chance. That's my opinion. And although I won't change my mind even if the others think it'll be better to keep her out, I'll go with what you guys decide. This is a club, and I think decisions like this should be made democratically.

What say we make like a two or three day grace period? Give people a chance to let their opinions be heard, and in the meantime, let Latios_Lover make posts here. What she says could also give us more insight into her intentions and whether or not she's changed for the better. Anyway, that's what I think ought to be done. How about the rest of you?

Old May 26th, 2005 (06:25 PM).
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

yes, you did know that i was the owner. i've always been the owner here, back when you were pkmaster you always resented me for having authority what with your "i'm friends with everybody but you rsgh5", and all of your comments on how i'm so mean even though others made more fun of you than i did (i was unreasonably polite with you). i think you wanted to make the SHC yours so that you could lie for respect and not get thrown out... so very low... you weren't even a member of this club... gosh...
so... if you would be so kind as to never post here again or try to close us down, it would be very appreciated. thank you.
but in regards to getting the thread in a new place and under control of a current member (rather than a member who's left or a non-member) do people think it's that important? we now have no poll at the top so it's not that big of a deal. however, SGM hasn't been around and isn't updating the dex... so if people wanted to, we could recreate this thread or do one of those transfer things where all the posts get moved to a new topic started by me or another one of the higher members (i don't know how that works exactly, but if somebody clued me in and it was what the group wanted, then i would be willing to do it.)

Weird, I had a dream last night just like that too, except, I only found one shiny, it was a shiny Relicanth, but I accidentally made it faint, it was more like a nightmare, but still very weird having the same dream at the same time.

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Old May 26th, 2005 (07:39 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

ya, that is weird... i fainted i think a grimer? and i was flipping out but then i found a shiny feebas and another zubat, so it was all good. and i'm with shuko. we ought to allow her back in if she promises not to lie anymore. however, i want to make sure that other members feel the same way, so i like the idea of a 3 day period to see what happens. so, here's what i think... if more than 3 of our long term people say that they don't want her back, then it's settled, she isn't allowed back in. if we do allow her back in: a) she must never lie to us again and,
b) if she puts one toe out of line she's gone (we'll be watching her)
i don't want to think about the kind of impact that a large group of people criticizing, putting down, and never trusting a young girl might have on her later in her life.
Old May 26th, 2005 (08:30 PM).
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

i don't want to think about the kind of impact that a large group of people criticizing, putting down, and never trusting a young girl might have on her later in her life.
Aww... Ryan-kun's got a soft spot for helpless little girls! =3 *teases*

Lol. Anyway, I don't think she'll try anything funny again. I wouldn't stake my life on it, o' course, but she's gotta know by now that we can see through lies, or at least hers, anyway. You know the sad thing though? When and if she does run into (another) shiny, the likelihood of any of us believing her is abysmal. The whole "cry wolf" thing kind of stinks, doesn't it? That's why trust is so very precious. Once you lose it, it's murder to try to get it back. >_<

Old May 27th, 2005 (12:11 AM).
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

Quote originally posted by Darts:
grrr im goin after that one XD ah well youll get it first ive been playing evey 3 / 2 days
Old May 27th, 2005 (04:59 PM).
ryan
Elite Four

i'm going on a church retreat this weekend. i'll be back sunday afternoon. see you all then. good luck with the hunting/decision on pkmaster.
Old May 28th, 2005 (12:54 PM).
Arcanine Fan 101
Lonesome Girl.

b) kill her

well i think thats nice ryan thank you
Old May 28th, 2005 (05:49 PM).
the skate board kid
#1 Weezer Fan

Send a message via AIM to the skate board kid Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to the skate board kid Send a message via Yahoo to the skate board kid
Uh...hey guys. No new shinies yet. But I will meet that shiny Ralts, Magenemite,*gets bored of saying just 2 names* and some more.

If you are a Weezer fan, please put this
Banner in your sig to remember the deaths of
The biggest Weezer fans in the entire world
Mykel & Carli
Thank you
R.I.P.

Thanks to Amelia for this awesome blinkie

Forums

Serebii|Zero Gaming|Groudons World|PGN Forums

Old May 28th, 2005 (08:17 PM).
Darts
Shadow pokemon trainer

i'm going on a church retreat this weekend. i'll be back sunday afternoon. see you all then. good luck with the hunting/decision on pkmaster.
Well, I think we should give her one more chance.

Goals:
Get 2000 Rep Points
Old May 28th, 2005 (09:01 PM).
Shuko
Atena, WIN!

Quote originally posted by the skate board kid:
Uh...hey guys. No new shinies yet. But I will meet that shiny Ralts, Magenemite,*gets bored of saying just 2 names* and some more.
That's the spirit! Don't give up!

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who's willing to give her a second chance. I thought for a while that I was going to be the one softie of the bunch, lol. You guys have big hearts.

Anyway, I played some more today, but I didn't run into any shinies. I'm currently taking on Flannery, and it's Uber hard, since the only water pokemon I have is a Gyarados, and he doesn't know any water attacks yet. ;_; I'm kind of out of luck right now, lol.

Who all has found shinie(s) in Emerald so far?

Old May 28th, 2005 (09:26 PM).
DeoxysOwns22
*Visit My Adoption Center*

AND, back on topic! :D No new shinies......trying to train my wailmer so I can get the Regis!
Old May 28th, 2005 (09:27 PM).
Iron Spriter Josh
Noob Terminator

Send a message via AIM to Iron Spriter Josh
Quote originally posted by Shuko:
That's the spirit! Don't give up!

I'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who's willing to give her a second chance. I thought for a while that I was going to be the one softie of the bunch, lol. You guys have big hearts.

Anyway, I played some more today, but I didn't run into any shinies. I'm currently taking on Flannery, and it's Uber hard, since the only water pokemon I have is a Gyarados, and he doesn't know any water attacks yet. ;_; I'm kind of out of luck right now, lol.

Who all has found shinie(s) in Emerald so far?
you all can trust pkmnmaster, im still not going to trust her too much, i have a saying, bad people never go good >.> but illl just give ehr 1 chance then

Why i started being a artist
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links