• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
Years
Congradulations on finally catching your Raikou, MM!

No luck here on anything, aside from pick-up-ing. Lots of luck there, I had a high amount of Rare Candys show up today for some reason. *shrugs*

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Oh, that FireFox bug... Well, I have seen it, but luckily the forum I noticed that in manages to sustain the data when I click the Back button.
MWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

>_>;

Moving on... ( Because I had a post ready for this place a min ago, but I closed the wrong page and I now feel dej?-vu when I type. >_<; )

Renting Colosseum... Heh, I?d have to rent both Colosseum AND a Gamecube because my bro was evil and didn?t buy one. >_>;

And I WOULD have posted on the 25th too IF I had gotten access to the comp, ( Which I still believe I did, but forgot to post here... >_>; ) so you are not alone in your Christmasy nerdyness. XD

YAY, NEW DS, I HAVEN?T EVEN GOT ONE JUST BECAUSE I DON?T WANT TO! XDDD
Hope that one doesn?t become faulty anytime soon...
I?ve had my GBA for 5 years I think, and it hit the ground 5 or more times in its life, and HARD, and its only fault is a barely noticeable sound interference.
BEAT THAT. XD

OOOOH, Lvl 32 and already EVed? That rocks!
If you intend to use it in the Battle Frontier in Emerald, (Which for SOME reason I think ya won?t... XD ) it can be trained for so because its EVs are already full and it?s not over Lvl 50. ^__^

Yesh, REVEEEEEEEENGE for that hellish Aron. SUFFER, Shiny Lairon mom!

( I happened to have seen Jurassic Park yesterday, how comical and coincidential. XD
I was so sadistic while watching it. Like:
"OOOOOOOH, blood, yes, SUFFER."

I ALSO said, in a particular part of the movie:
"Awwww, those two dinos are sharing their food!"

*A human is ripped in two parts by two dinos eating it*

I?m SO psycho and insane. VERY sadistic too. XF )

Also, I got my Shiny revenge too, a month ago, because of that Zubat I caught in a friend?s Silver, remember?
My bro had fainted a Shiny Zubat by accident in an old Gold ROM, it was in that cave inbetween Ecruteak and Mahogany Town, and it was Lvl 15 I think.
It was SO horrible to see its Hp being obliterated in front of my 7 or 8 year old eyes. >_______<

P.S: Can anyone tell me why PC censors damn when it?s not even a swear word? >_<
It?s so pathetic, I have to use "hellish" instead. >_>
P.P.S: PHEER MY HUGE POSTS. XD

OOOOOOOH, Rare Candies, I?m gonna need more of those to determine IVs. XP

Years
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon said:
No luck here on anything, aside from pick-up-ing. Lots of luck there, I had a high amount of Rare Candys show up today for some reason. *shrugs*
Yeah. I have like 177 Rare Candies, total, to my name (and 92 PP Ups). Whoever says shiny hunting is unproductive is sadly mistaken. ;)

Runasutaru said:
Renting Colosseum... Heh, I?d have to rent both Colosseum AND a Gamecube because my bro was evil and didn?t buy one. >_>;
Yeah. I'm kinda all set up except for a lack of games. I even got the link cable in anticipation, then got kinda stuck considering I don't yet have an account at any rental place, and it's a major pain to get one.

Runasutaru said:
Hope that one doesn?t become faulty anytime soon...
It's perfect for now. The only flaw I see is a bit of a scratch on the sticker on the bottom, which was there to begin with. I care not.

Runasutaru said:
I?ve had my GBA for 5 years I think, and it hit the ground 5 or more times in its life, and HARD, and its only fault is a barely noticeable sound interference.
BEAT THAT. XD
Well, my SP slipped a few times, was thrown across the room on one occasion (see paragraph 3 of my last post for an idea why), and virtually lived in my bag for the past two years. It's paint is rubbing around the edges and its R button is sometimes flakey. That is all.

Runasutaru said:
OOOOH, Lvl 32 and already EVed? That rocks!
If you intend to use it in the Battle Frontier in Emerald, (Which for SOME reason I think ya won?t... XD ) it can be trained for so because its EVs are already full and it?s not over Lvl 50. ^__^
I've done better. I'm pretty sure I've had some EVed in their twenties. (the best I have on hand is Gorebyss at L29) With all the low level EV areas in FR/LG, it's not that hard. And no, I won't be using Wobba in the BF, considering I still don't have Emerald!

Runasutaru said:
Yesh, REVEEEEEEEENGE for that hellish Aron. SUFFER, Shiny Lairon mom!
Shiny Lairon Dad. u.u

Runasutaru said:
( I happened to have seen Jurassic Park yesterday, how comical and coincidential. XD
I was so sadistic while watching it. Like:
"OOOOOOOH, blood, yes, SUFFER."

I ALSO said, in a particular part of the movie:
"Awwww, those two dinos are sharing their food!"

*A human is ripped in two parts by two dinos eating it*

I?m SO psycho and insane. VERY sadistic too. XF )
Yay.

Runasutaru said:
Also, I got my Shiny revenge too, a month ago, because of that Zubat I caught in a friend?s Silver, remember?
My bro had fainted a Shiny Zubat by accident in an old Gold ROM, it was in that cave inbetween Ecruteak and Mahogany Town, and it was Lvl 15 I think.
It was SO horrible to see its Hp being obliterated in front of my 7 or 8 year old eyes. >_______<
IMO, shiny in ROM = shiny in Battle Tower, etc. Since cheating is at your fingertips in emulators, I wouldn't consider an emulated shiny to really be legit.

Runasutaru said:
P.S: Can anyone tell me why PC censors damn when it?s not even a swear word? >_<
PS. Does any one here have a pet ***** cat?

6 Surskits.

Edit: OMFG: This Kit Kat I'm eating has no wafers! BLASPHEMY!!111

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Originally posted by MetalMario:

Shiny Lairon Dad. u.u
>_>;

But...

I've been training Wobba Fett in the Granite Cave against the army of Arons, and hoping one's a shiny so I can get revenge against the fleeing shiny lairon. YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR B?B? EVAR AGEN!!11!1 I'll be here a while.
Simply assumed it was female from the "YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR B?B? AGEN!!11!1" line. XD

IMO, shiny in ROM = shiny in Battle Tower, etc. Since cheating is at your fingertips in emulators, I wouldn't consider an emulated shiny to really be legit.

Yeah, I know.
Remember that Shiny Machamp I also saw at the Battle Tower on a ROM?
How painful. >_<
Such a pretty colour... ;___;

Edit: OMFG: This Kit Kat I'm eating has no wafers! BLASPHEMY!!111

...No... NO WAFFERS?!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

This is a sign.
You will find a Shiny soon. XD

Well, I think I might FINALLY get off the comp tomorrow and finish Emerald...
I MUST. BREED. TORCHICS. TO GET. A SHINY ONE. TO TRAIN TO LVL 100 AND. HONOUR THE GUY I LIKE. FOREVER.

O.O

*Suicides*

Well, I hope that Shiny Aron shows up soon M.M!

And once again, good luck in everyone?s hunts, you guys are gonna need it, just like I will! ^__^

Years
Runasutaru said:
Simply assumed it was female from the "YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR B?B? AGEN!!11!1" line. XD
Yeah. I was only trying to convey the idea of stealing children forever. Sorry for the confusion. ;)

Runasutaru said:
This is a sign.
You will find a Shiny soon. XD

Runasutaru said:
Well, I hope that Shiny Aron shows up soon M.M!
Hunting for Seviper again. Unless I can find someone else to effort train in Defense. *pops on DS with Sapphire* (my only DS game is Kirby's Canvas Curse (or Kirby's Kanvas Kurse, KKK, XD), where I've hit an apparently impossible level. There's some cannons beind the stuff you can't paint on, and they keep sending me to the Bottom Of The Screen?.)

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
wow you posted alot ... ill catch up later
but i did a bit oh hunting but zip... two eggs recieved none hatched =P

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well guys, after making a Blaziken moveset, since it seems the new Smogon has lost that section, (Either that or I can?t find it. ._.) I picked up my Emerald and I am now continuing my journey!

I?m about to reach Castform... Maybe I?ll reset for it for a bit and see if I am that lucky. XP

Seen no Shiny in this bit of wild encounters...

Pok?-Munna... TWO Eggs? For how long have ya been playing today? XD
If you are gonna Shiny Breed, lots of patience and Egg hatching will be in the way!
After all, I DID spend about 50 hours on that Electrike hatching streak and nothing. ;___;
Gotta get back to that one later after I finish Emerald and get a Shiny Torchic. ^__^

Wish me luck in breeding Torchics guys!

Edit: w00t, first post in the new page, YAY! XP
Edit 2: Forget the Castform, I THOUGHT ya could come back later to get it, thus being able to reset, if you had a full party at the time ya got Castform.
Guess not. ._.

Last edited:
Years
Runasutaru said:
Well guys, after making a Blaziken moveset, since it seems the new Smogon has lost that section, (Either that or I can?t find it. ._.) I picked up my Emerald and I am now continuing my journey!
I think it's a link in the main Pok?dex pages. All the old sets are there. (Ingame, you should only take them as suggestions, anyway, since IG is a different metagame from netbattle.)

Runasutaru said:
Edit 2: Forget the Castform, I THOUGHT ya could come back later to get it, thus being able to reset, if you had a full party at the time ya got Castform.
Guess not. ._.
I didn't think you had to talk to the Castform guy at all to continue playing. Just defeat the Magmas/Aquas/whomever, play the game, then come back for Castform when you like.

I just used up my DS's first charge. It might be misgauging, so I'll drain it completely this time around. Still at 6 Surskits, and drifting between the Seviper patch and New Mauville.

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Seen Sep 18, 2007
has anyone cayght a shiny in xd? does it sparkle in xd and can u tell by something in the summary?

Lord Jaws

The Lovable Tramp
Years
Nope, but I dont have XD, just Colissuem.

And I am now convinced there are no wild Lapras in my Icefall Cave. I spent HOURS looking for shinies and a Lapras in there the other day. In the water, out the water, up the waterfall, down the waterfall, at the back. Not a single Lapras...

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
Code:
 ---------------------------------------------
Icefall Cave --- End (surfing):
---------------------------------------------
Tentacool:
Lv 5 ~ Lv 20 (60%)
Lv 20 ~ Lv 35 (30%)
Lv 35 ~ Lv 45 (5%)

Tentacruel: Lv 35 ~ Lv 45 (4%)

Lapras: Lv 30 ~ Lv 45 (1%)
guess its where you fight the rockets... by surfing =P
Pok?-Munna... TWO Eggs? For how long have ya been playing today? XD

well ive been playing for probably 3 hours xP now ive got 4 eggs looking for larvitar again in island seven.... hatching bagon....

Last edited:
Years
Egads! No posts in a day! This will not do!

Currently working on Fire Red to breed the perfect Ralts, and looking for shinies in the Berry Forest as I go. I've got Damp Quagsire on the go in Sapphire, and I'm looking for shiny Voltorbs/Magnemites there.

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
To tell ya the truth, I was just waiting for someone to post. XP

Beat the League already!

With:

Azumarill Lvl 60 (>_>; Party Powerhouse )
Grovyle Lvl 47
Altaria Lvl 48
Ninjask Lvl 47
Zigzagoon Lvl 48 (Never touched anything, but I gave it a Exp. Share because it was falling behind in levels. Yes, I GAVE IT AN ITEM. *Shoots self*)

And I am breeding Torchic eggs at the moment!
Best one I got till now...

Torchic
Lax
Hp- 1 (Only bad thing about it. >_<;;; )
Atk- 30
Def - 24
Sp.Atk- 28
Sp.Def- 30
Spd- 28

PWNSOME, too bad that Hp IV is so low. And besides, the Blaziken I will be using MUST be Shiny. It MUUUST. -_-+

Hatched at least 30 eggs already, not sure, been hatching for at least 2-3 hours, prob is, my Rare Candies are in Saph, so everytime I want to check a Torchic?s IVs, I must make it equip a Exp. Share, fly to Ever Grande, and beat up Wally?s Altaria and his Delcatty with MY Altaria to get it up to Lvl 14 with no stat effecting EVs. @_@

Last edited:

kool dude

koolest there is :rambo:
Years
hi evrybody!sorry for the dissapearance.(ive been busy) scizor is lvl. 55 now, im hoping for a shiny onix. (i'm in victory road) i got a ds too, and it has a HUGE green dot on the top screen. about 7-7 pixels... im gonna hunt tonight, hope i get that onix/etc.

(i like to use brackets))

()

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Well, welcome back then kool dude! ^__^

Nope, no Shiny Torchic yet, hatched some more eggs and got one even better than the one above! (Bigger IV total, but I dislike the Spd. If it could have only switched Spd with Hp... >_> )

Torchic
Hasty
Hp- 28
Atk- 30
Def- 16
Sp.Atk- 28
Sp.Def- 30
Spd- 21

I wish ya luck in finding a Shiny Onix kool dude!

Years
kool dude said:
i got a ds too, and it has a HUGE green dot on the top screen. about 7-7 pixels...
o_0

You should get it replaced. Mine has 2/3rds of a dead pixel and I got it replaced at EB no prob. (the red and blue of a pixel weren't firing, making it stuck purple)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
Heyas people!

Hatched some more eggs already, but I only got unbalanced Torchics and no Shiny.

Come on, THIS IS RIDICULOUS:

Hp- 30
Atk- 29
Def- 3
Sp.Atk- 3
Sp.Def- 30
Spd- I think it was 19

Such perfect IVs in Hp, Atk, and Sp.Def and those hellish 3s ruin it. >_>

I hope I DON?T get a Shiny Torchic soon. ._.
Yesh, DON?T, because it will probably be VERY sucky then, so I will only hope for a Shiny one once I get a very well IVed Adamant female Torchic. ^__^;

And yeah, you should replace that DS kool dude. ._.
But of course, I will only get a DS in maybe 1-2 years, there are practically no good games for the DS out there and I prefer my old, little GBAs. XP
My bro never uses his anymore, so I alternate. ^_^;
After so many years of playing Sonic 3 & Knuckles, that?s what happens, ya can?t use any controller or handheld of that flat style. ._.
Besides, why waste money when they are still in perfect condition?

Years
Yaay, I'm spending my New Year's Eve like a true nerd: hunting for shiny Weedle! >.<

New avatar theme on the way. Munna, your monthly avatar theme cycle's really quite addicting. XD

I officially claim (unless someone else is lame enough to post in the next 8 minutes, in which case, I might end up competing with you for it) the last post of 2005! (in Eastern standard time)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
Years
*Bows before you*

You are the biggest Shiny Hunter nerd here and you know it M.M! XD

Shiny Weedle... Not a bad choice. XP
But I?d rather hunt for a Shiny Machop, REVENGE IS NEEDED FOR THAT HELLISH SAPH ROM BATTLE TOWER! +_+
Aw hell with it... Maybe I?ll try doing that after I get the Torchic, which might take AGES to get. XP

I wish I had been able to post, but my bro was at the comp, playing World of Warcraft.
And even more comical, he watched the fireworks in the game instead of RL ones!
He even took screenshots! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Well, going to restart my hatching hunt now!

Happy New Year to everybody!

Edit: Cool Torchic baby here!
Too bad it?s nature is Timid... Maybe I can make it a special sweeper Blaze?
Possible IVs are:

Hp- 29
Atk- 30
Def- 28
Sp.Atk- 29
Sp.Def- 29
Spd- 19

It is shaking, so that 19 IV might actually be either be a 19, 20 or 21, so the others vary a little at times. ^_^;
The Pok?for calc would indeed be useful for this. -_-;

Last edited:
Years
Yaay, out of my 12 Raltses, none of them have good natures. The only two that come close (calm/quiet) have Synchronize.. >.< I seriously don't see how you people can breed for IVs, or shinies, yet! I can't seem to succeed at a breeding session where the odds are 1/50! Once I obtained 12 eggs, I went straight on to breeding Spoinks, so it'll take me a while before I can breed more Raltses. I'm definately not going to try to find shinies this way. *kicks box filled with non-shiny Delibirds*

Other than that, I've been moving along pretty quickly on my Weedle hunt, and training a Pupitar for Pok?dex as an excuse. Nuttin' yet, but you'll know it when it comes! (I'm still using the Pattern bush, so I might end up with a Golden Caterpie, a Pink Heracross, a G/S classic Spinarak, or possibly an Orange Ledyba. Cutie!)

Edit: I just found out (at the munity SHC, of all places!) that ryan's, indeed, hunting in the Pattern Bush, so I was traipsing in his turf the whole time.. >_> Sorry, I'll head to the Berry Forest with Pupitar..

Last edited:
Back