The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 26th, 2006, 10:18 PM
Sky_Ace
A life dedicated to animals.

Send a message via ICQ to Sky_Ace Send a message via AIM to Sky_Ace Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sky_Ace Send a message via Yahoo to Sky_Ace

Advertise here
^___^ Is that a good thing? (And PC used to be my home page, before I became a Global-Moderator on the site in my sig.)

Please don't kill animals.
Remember, extinction is forever.
Old February 26th, 2006, 10:30 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Of course it's a good thing! Everybody wants to be like me!
Old February 26th, 2006, 10:37 PM
Sky_Ace

Send a message via ICQ to Sky_Ace Send a message via AIM to Sky_Ace Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Sky_Ace Send a message via Yahoo to Sky_Ace
YAY!!! XD Well I gotta go to sleep, goodnight everyone...(Wish you all luck tomorow!)

Old February 27th, 2006, 02:04 AM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
hello ryan!! First of all, no shiny luck, 400+ eggs and nothing that looks like a shiny gligar.

The movie would be awesome, lol. It could be done, but I live to far to help... boohoo.

At last, we are allb ack together, except SGM, lets hope he feels the urge to come soon. Im glad to see youa round ryan, youre as crazy as ever! hehe

WEll, I was talking with MM yesterday via msn and we thought we could make reunions there, all the staff you know, it would be cool (so ryan, please connect to the msn! xD)

About the shin megazord, I wanna be the right arm zord!! I love to get to move the sword!! (and throw the pokeballs) XD

Im off to study! see ya around!

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old February 27th, 2006, 04:36 AM
Minabii
tree

Can I join?

I have no shiny pokemon currently but I really want a shiny zubat. I'm looking for one right now in Altering Cave but no luck so far X_X
Old February 27th, 2006, 05:19 AM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
Sure, you have to make 30 posts on the club before being an official member, and, pelase catch a shiny asap! It feels good! lol.

Wecome!

Old February 27th, 2006, 06:14 AM
Sky_Ace

You know, we could make a mechazoid or something like that ^___^! (By we I mean you guys... XD) All we have to do is surf the web for all the parts, and put them together! (Maybe cut parts outta different things as well.)

Old February 27th, 2006, 06:52 AM
BG pokemon freak
Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY

I have nothing new to report as usual
But I want one soooooooooooo much!
(please calm me down that I might get one soon)
I actually MIGHT get traded a shiny soon !!! I just have to talk it over with the people I know !
Old February 27th, 2006, 08:48 AM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Calm down, BG pokemon freak! You might get another shiny soon! But keep in mind... the shinies you receive in trades don't count towards our total shiny-dex, even though they're still fun to have.
To Aaryn: I've logged onto MSNM but nobody's there, so I'll jump on when I get home from school and hope that some of you guys are on.
To anybody in the SHC: Feel free to IM me at my MSN or AIM whenever you want (I prefer AIM, but it seems as though I'm gonna be on MSN too now).
Old February 27th, 2006, 09:14 AM
Feraligatr master
Im British you know!

Nature: Naive
hey guys an gals no luck with suicune my mind is telling me to insert my cheat cartrage and use the encounter suicune code until i find a shiney one but i can't do that can i? that will be cheating now my friends. anyway good luck everyone adios.
The Ruby Destiny Trilogy
Pokemon Light Platinum
Old February 27th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Fl0W:HHGURU
Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]

Send a message via AIM to Fl0W:HHGURU Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fl0W:HHGURU
Hi Shiny Hunters Club, im pete and im wanting to join the Shiny Hunters Club surprisingly ^_- I love all shiny pokemon, they are rare and valuable to me. I have only caught two shiny pokemon which are a pikachu and pidgey. atm, i am breeding Manectirc over and over to get a my favourist ever pokemon into a shiny, i will cry with happiness hehe :] Anyway, ill post here if i get any more luck and keep you guys informed, and hope one day i am good enougnt to join, heres to happy times :]
Edit: As a new member can i have my own shiny card, i have made one but just need to insert some pokemon.

Evil Twin = DarkVenusaur

Last edited by Fl0W:HHGURU; February 27th, 2006 at 11:24 AM.
Old February 27th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

NO CHEATING!! Id break my head against the wall if you guys cheat. It supposed thousands of hours (near 2000 lol) for me to get all of mine!.

And dont worry BG pokemon freak, Im sure youll soon have another shiny.

Ryan, the problem is, that we have a huge ocean between us, and that means something like a 6 hour time difference, when you sleep im awake, when your eating, Im having dinner and bla bla. So its hard for us to be on at the same time. But these hours seem to be appropiate. Hope you log on soon!

Old February 27th, 2006, 12:56 PM
EgiFuX
Deoxys Master

Send a message via ICQ to EgiFuX Send a message via AIM to EgiFuX Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EgiFuX Send a message via Skype™ to EgiFuX
Hi, you know what i cought the shiny aron. Cool, HA!

!!!I am a real fan of Pokemon Crystal's Reflection!!!
?!?Wanna see the game?!?
+-+Click on the banner to see the game+-+
Old February 27th, 2006, 12:59 PM
shinycollector
I'm back!

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to shinycollector Send a message via Yahoo to shinycollector
Congrats!Egifux!XD What is the nature of your aron?

Still Has no god news on Shiny Hunting!!XD!!
Old February 27th, 2006, 01:16 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
V(>.<)V Computer had a complete meltdown yesterday, everything is off now, as in too big on my moniter even after suposidly puting things back the way they should have been.

Hi Aaryn. *waves*

LDD's update: Didn't play on my friends game. Emerald, shiny hunted for a random one (giving up on the Absol just until I get one other shiny so I don't get another Oddish, three of them is enough don't you think?) Got my 5th masterball off Ruby, restarted it and got my 6th masterball in record time (5 hours, 21 minutes), and restarted it again. (All 6 MB are on my Emerald.) Haven't played on Sapphire, Fire or Leaf.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old February 27th, 2006, 01:20 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

HI LDD! *waves* Glad to see someones around!

Hows it all doin

REPORT: 500+ eggs and no shiny gligar

Old February 27th, 2006, 01:42 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
I felt the same way about Absol eggs, but hatching them with two 31-IV's is a second best to it being shiny, still can't get one with three 31-IV's, drat it all. Over 150 of the eggs, before I couldn't take it any longer and took a break, haven't been back to it full time yet, hatchs one once in a blue moon.

Hi MM! *waves*

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old February 27th, 2006, 01:54 PM
Fl0W:HHGURU
Used to be pokEMOn UseR =]

Send a message via AIM to Fl0W:HHGURU Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Fl0W:HHGURU
I keep thinking a shiny manectric hatched being a shiny, but its just the horrid shine from the light of the screen on my gba whilst my sp is charging >.>

Evil Twin = DarkVenusaur
Old February 27th, 2006, 01:58 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Ah! Aaryn forgot one! XD

You join by listing all the shinies you own in the Advanced generation. (if any) That is all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minabii
Can I join?

I have no shiny pokemon currently but I really want a shiny zubat. I'm looking for one right now in Altering Cave but no luck so far X_X
Yes, you may join. (Aaryn forgot another one o_0) If I were you, I'd look in another place with other pokes, like the Granite Cave or Mt. Moon. That way, you might find something more rare and still be able to hunt for Zubat in a different location after that. That way, you may get a rarer shiny without risking getting a duplicate shiny Zubat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaryn
Sure, you have to make 30 posts on the club before being an official member, and, pelase catch a shiny asap! It feels good! lol.

Wecome!
Well, the 30 post rule applies only to inactive members. You're a full member. You might lose your place in the Shiny Dex if you go inactive before reaching the 30 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by feraligatr master
hey guys an gals no luck with suicune my mind is telling me to insert my cheat cartrage and use the encounter suicune code until i find a shiney one but i can't do that can i? that will be cheating now my friends. anyway good luck everyone adios.
NEVER cheat in the club. In fact, I'd advise you to burn/sledge/microwave incinerate that device to eliminate the temptation to use it in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokEMOn UseR
Edit: As a new member can i have my own shiny card, i have made one but just need to insert some pokemon.
For the card to be official, it must be made by either me or ryan. You may request a card HERE!! though. You can post a "reference card" that has the colours and stuff you'd like to use, and I'll use that as far as the style allows for. I did something along those lines for Iron Spriter Josh a while ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EgiFuX
Hi, you know what i cought the shiny aron. Cool, HA!
GRAARGH!!1 *places shiny aron in the microwave* Let's SEE YA ROAR YOUR WAY OUTTA THIS ONE, BEEYATCH!!1

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old February 27th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

XDD. YEah, I "missed" them. I Just wasnt around at that moment. Im opening my last 5 eggs for today *crosses fingers* That would make a total of 541 eggs.

Old February 27th, 2006, 03:08 PM
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
I wonder if anyone remember the shinies I've had and have seen? -.^ I need to find my GBA, Pokemon, and Batteries again. Everything is in boxes since I just moved and I coulda cared less where I put everything. ; At the time I was looking for FFTA. I'll get hunting sometime today, probably. But it all depends on... Look! Up in the sky! Magical Rainbow Monkey clouds! Hurrah! It's raining right now... I love the rain! =D
Old February 27th, 2006, 03:22 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Well the last I heard was that you had a shiny Spearow you traded away to some loser kid.

It would be pretty awesome if you've found something since then. Then I can make you a new SHC card! XD

osu!
stream
github
Old February 27th, 2006, 03:23 PM
ryan
Elite Four

You encountered a shiny tangela and you had a shiny spearow!
I'm fortunate enough to have 0 homework today (got it all taken care of during the weekend!) so I'll be clefairy hunting shortly.
Old February 27th, 2006, 03:39 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

If I could, I'd hand you all my GC luck, since it's no longer of any use to me.

osu!
stream
github
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here