The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 14th, 2006, 06:27 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by shido
thank you lady darkmoon
Think nothing of it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon
LDD, how come u didn't evolve it? Personally, I wouldn't have evolved it either, I think Lairon looks the best also, but why didn't u evolve it?
We already have all of Aron's evolutions on the Shiny Dex and I like Lairon better than Aggron.

As for my Absol hatching: 33 hatched, no shiny.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old June 14th, 2006, 06:55 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akidatheart
Yep, I'm really 40. My daughter is almost 21. We both love pokemon. I get some strange looks sometimes but my gba goes everywhere I go. Btw, there is no shame in having only one shiny. I only had one shiny until a few weeks ago. Some people have no shinies yet. The only real requirement for the SHC is to promise to search for shiny pokemon. (At least I am pretty sure it is.) Back to resetting for shiny torchic!
I, too, have only one shiny pokemon. I used to be satisfied with it, until a couple of days ago. I wish I could find at least one more shiny pokemon, hopefully this charmander will stop being normal and be shiny... I hate SRing for shinies, I find it to be the most boring of all types of shiny hunting...

ANd I think that it is great that you like pokemon at your age and you don't care if other people think weirdly of you or not.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old June 14th, 2006, 07:24 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

As for my Absol hatching: 33 hatched, no shiny.

i just saw a absol in the wild for the first time in my pokemon life XD (seriously i always got one from a friend thru trading lol ) so now im like interested in it lol mind if i search for one too ?

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old June 14th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Sure you can shido-kun. V()V I'm hatching because they're so rare in the wild and I've found 2 shiny Oddish trying it that way and I don't want to risk another shiny Oddish, Mightyena, Zigzagoon, or Linoone. Right now almost all Absol I'm hatching have Adamant natures and 31's on one or two of their IV's (one of them almost always being Attack because both parents have 31 IV's in Attack), so when I do get a shiny one chances are it's going to be great! Wish me luck and good luck on your own hunt for one.

EDIT: Goodnight, Midnight Shiny Hunters.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club

Last edited by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon; June 14th, 2006 at 09:20 PM.
Old June 14th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Haunter Master
Yveltal Fan
Community Supporter

ohh crap i need to update my card, and if you look in previous pages i caught a shiny absol, dont know if you saw XD well i will get it updated on the next shny capture, i feel its coming up soon >.<
Old June 14th, 2006, 09:23 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

i think im going to hunt in the wild for it i dont mind finding another oddish or hehe maril XD plus it makes it so dramatic when i finaly do see an absol likeOOO WILL IT BE SHINY lol hey keep me posted on the hatching progress tho i wish u the best of speedy and high iv luck

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old June 15th, 2006, 03:58 AM
The True Keyblade Master
The True Keyblade Master

man i want my card updated...This is crazy just got ruby and soft resetin for a beautiful torchic...again!168 soft resetsn shido since u own treeco(shiny) when u acess birchs bag and click on its pokeball does its image come up shiny?

^MY CARD OF SHINES TY M.M.

Old June 15th, 2006, 04:00 AM
BG pokemon freak
Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY

OMG !!! I Can't believe what just happened to me !!! right now I am feeling 50% and 50%
I JUST SAW (and cought ofcourse) ANOTHER SHINY RATTATA !!!
I was going to the Elite Four and I saw another golden Rattata level 5!
I was this // close to throwing my gba this //
I had to leave the game for a minute in order for me to restore calmness and cought it !!!
Right now I am sorta angry that I said: "nooo I will walk this time, I won't fly so I could fish a little" Now I regret I said it !!!
I will evolve it into a Raticate............... **** !!! I could have been a mankey sob sob sob ;(((((((((( I feel good and at the same time baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad !!!
it's a Naive Male and it's stats are:
HP - 19
AT - 11
DEF - 9
Sp.AT - 8
Sp.DEF - 8
SPD - 14
abiliti- guts
kinda dissapointed, but I will take good care and love it !!! It won't even know I didn't want him that much !!! Hey they are a shiny couple !!! On second thought I won't evolve it for now !!! HAHA A SHINY RATTATA COUPLE now that is the coolest part of it !!!
Old June 15th, 2006, 07:34 AM
Nuke

Nature: Relaxed
I caught my first shiny.
Skarmory.
Now back to search for a Solrock.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264
Old June 15th, 2006, 07:44 AM
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Congratulations BG on your Rattata! My Treecko Hunt isn't going great. I DID, however, find a female with 20HP like MM wanted.

EDIT: Congrats PTJ! I've always wanted a Shiny Skarmory, it looks so cool!

<I>Kobra<I>
Old June 15th, 2006, 07:45 AM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

well all of you other guys are lucky......you can walk around and travel for your shinies, me im sitting here SRing for shiny Anorith and im bored out of my mind......SRing for shinies is the most boring way of hunting ; oh and BTW congratulations Pokemon Trainer Johnny on your shiny Skarmory catch! i thought of looking for a shiny Skarmory, but i just wanted shiny anorith too bad.......(i was going to go hunt for shiny solrock too, but ill find a different pokemon instead) good luck to all the hunters!
Old June 15th, 2006, 07:48 AM
Nuke

Nature: Relaxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Pkmn Prodigy
well all of you other guys are lucky......you can walk around and travel for your shinies, me im sitting here SRing for shiny Anorith and im bored out of my mind......SRing for shinies is the most boring way of hunting ; oh and BTW congratulations Pokemon Trainer Johnny on your shiny Skarmory catch! i thought of looking for a shiny Skarmory, but i just wanted shiny anorith too bad.......(i was going to go hunt for shiny solrock too, but ill find a different pokemon instead) good luck to all the hunters!
Its ok You can hunt for Solrock I don't mind if anyone hunts for what I hunt for.
And thanks you 2.
Im still so happy that I caught my first though.

X + Y - 4914-3466-1264
Old June 15th, 2006, 09:44 AM
shido
Blood Sucker

when u click the bag and then the the pokeball the image will be normal u wont know if its shiny untill u send it out in battle against the poohyena

for u guys goiing for bulb and chamr in lg /fr same thing goes for u when u pick the pokeball the image of the starter wont be shiny after u have choosen your pokemon and gary has choosen his u have to look at your pokemon summary to see if its shiny or u can take a few seconds longer and do it the cooler way by trying to leave the lab and sending it out in battle against gary to see if its shiny

i have reset a billion times for torchic and squirtle i grow so tired ... least now i get to normal hunt for the absol

Spoiler:
Old June 15th, 2006, 09:45 AM
D'MoneyBoi
Beginning Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokemon Trainer Jonny
I caught my first shiny.
Skarmory.
Now back to search for a Solrock.

hey!!!! we got the same shiny...wut are its stats?

credit to metalmario for the awesome TC...
Old June 15th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
still nothing with the shiny aipom hatching but i cant hunt for about 2 weeks mabe more depending on coursework. hope to get hunting soon though
Old June 15th, 2006, 10:31 AM
Ichigo Flash
Box-kun

Hehe Shiny Skarmory was my first ever Shiny ever in Pokemon Saph. Didnt have a link or any means of moving it though so I left it behind and started again. Crazy I know but yeah....

Got me a Chansey through trade and still need a Kangaskahn before Im satisfied to go back Porygon hunting.

I jitter back and forth to these forums. Hopefully this time i'll stick around . Looking for friends, people from the UK and anyone and everyone to talk to. Hit me up if any of these is you.
Old June 15th, 2006, 10:34 AM
tyranisneasel
Crazy Dark Master

Hey everyone its time for a *SHINY DANCE*!!! Yay! Anyway, I have had no luck, but now my FR has like only 100 pokemon needed for its dex! Soon as that's done, I'll hunt for shiny (um, what's left?) o____0. Well, I'll just e4 train till then.
EDIT: I forgot...I just found my Sapphire! It's been lost forever, and guess what? IT HAD SHINY KYOGRE!!! YES!
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!

Last edited by tyranisneasel; June 15th, 2006 at 10:37 AM. Reason: Forgot somethin
Old June 15th, 2006, 10:50 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

How did you have a shiny Kyogre on your Sapphire file and not even know about it?

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old June 15th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

still no luck with shiny anorith....that fossil guy better gimme one soon, or im going to jump in the game and choke him lol....
Old June 15th, 2006, 11:24 AM
D'MoneyBoi
Beginning Trainer

if u say so tyrisneasel...not sayin nething...just really uncommon 4 that 2 happen...btw...how do we find out how many post in the club thread we have...?

credit to metalmario for the awesome TC...
Old June 15th, 2006, 11:29 AM
The True Keyblade Master
The True Keyblade Master

tyransneasel hwo in the world do u forget about A SHINY KYOGRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????LIKE SEIROUSLY HES ON MY FAVE SHINIES....anywho my cuzin took his sp back so ill be out for a while.and thanks shido for answering

^MY CARD OF SHINES TY M.M.

Old June 15th, 2006, 12:03 PM
Akidatheart
Pokémom
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
My understanding of it was tyransneasel didn't forget he had a shiny Kyogre, he just thought it (his sapphire game) was lost. Then he found it and therefore found his long lost Kyogre. Or did I misunderstand?
Kim

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!
Old June 15th, 2006, 12:44 PM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just ran into a shiny pinsir in the safari zone, but it ran away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it looked sooooo good!!!! the blue color!!! i would have trained it to level 100!!!! i hate the freakin safari zone!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 15th, 2006, 01:08 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

yup i let the shiny fear keep me from the safari zone . a while back i was looking for a pikachu with a light ball for sum pika +light bal + volt tackle PWNAGE but after about ten minutes i run into a my shiny oddish i move up twice throw safari ball catch it do shiny dance AND NEVER RETURNED TO SAFARI ZONE i would prolly stop playing for a month if i run into a shiny in the safari zone and it ran away lol so yeah my advice to u all is enter the zone if u dare but lose the shiny at your own risk

Spoiler:
Old June 15th, 2006, 01:18 PM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

that pinsir looked sooooo awesomeeeee i loved that blue color......
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links