The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 19th, 2006, 04:08 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akidatheart
Here are my shiny Pokemon. I used my gameboy player on my game cube so I could get better pictures of them. Btw, I am still resetting for shiny Torchic. Over 40 hours so far! (I'm disabled so I sit around a lot) No shiny Torchic yet. Maybe soon... I hope! RUNA! I know you don't know me, but I read all the posts I missed while I was away this past year and I really enjoyed yours. I wish you would come around more often. Btw, I am kimonk on neopets. Ok, I think it's break time.. I am going to play Emerald for a few hours. (instead of restarting Ruby for Torchic)
Kim

Wow, u r super lucky. Your shiny Latios has a Modest nature, that is really good!

BTW, D'MoneyBoi took some pics while I was at his house, so I will ask him to upload them ASAP. I am not sure how the quality will be, however.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old June 19th, 2006, 04:22 AM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Well congratulations on your new Charmander Meleemaster! Charizard is such a cool shiny!

Well i have some good news! after not encountering a shiny for A YEAR i've finally caught a new one! whil EV training Blastoise near Cerulean City i found...

wait for it..

A shiny Rattata! i managed to catch it with a luxury ball Heres the stats:
Level: 8
Sex: Female
Nature: Naive
HP: 24
Attack: 16
Defense: 12
Sp.Atk: 9
Sp.Def: 10
Speed: 19

It has full IV's in attack and speed and looks as though it has HP water

I shall try and post a blurred picture of it later *goes off to EV train it*

Last edited by Yami_Zidane; June 19th, 2006 at 05:41 AM.
Old June 19th, 2006, 05:21 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Yeah, nice catch. But this charmander is the first one I have captured since I last caught my shiny Pelipper... two years ago. Even though this charmander is my second shiny, it is more important to me than my Pelipper. Oh, and if u plan on not evolving your Rattata, you can name it something like Goldie!

Old June 19th, 2006, 06:41 AM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

hey, hunters!! just wanted to update you all! well i finally caught my shiny mudkip!! actually, i restarted the game again for no reason, hunted for a few minutes, and there it was!!! it was only the twelfth mudkip i ran into!! i was just randomly hunting when, that pokeball popped open, and mudkip cried, and stars flew everywhere!! ^__^ it was a male with a rash nature! im gonna train it into a strong swampet and catch more shinies!! ^________^!!!
Old June 19th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Congrats on the mudkip! thats rather lucky!

well as promiced heres the (rather blurry) picture of Rattata

Sorry about the size, if its too annoying just tell me and i'll put a link in its place

you can just about make it out XD i'll do what others have done and throw them onto Colosseum and take pics, they should be much clearer, im about to EV train it so you never know maybe a shint Zubat will turn up while training in speed
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:03 AM
Akidatheart
Pokémom
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon
Wow, u r super lucky. Your shiny Latios has a Modest nature, that is really good!
Really? I know I should pay more attention to natures but I just don't quite know how to figure what is good and what is bad. I mean, I know how to look and see what each nature does but.. figuring "oh yeah, this one needs more sp attk so it needs this nature"... I need an advisor for such things. Any volunteers? Also need a volunteer to tell me what evs to give my current shinies and tips on how to find the right pokemon to fight to get the evs right. Help!
Kim
P.S. Come on shiny torchic, be there! 46 hours and counting.
Edit- Congrats to Yami and Tha Pkmn Prodigy for your new shinies!! *does the coolest shiny dance ever*

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!

Last edited by Akidatheart; June 19th, 2006 at 09:24 AM.
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:29 AM
BG pokemon freak
Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY

HAHAHA Yeah Another shiny Rattata !!! do you actually know what that means ??? 2 shiny rattatas in only a week !!! that is a steak !!! congrats !!! very cool

I have finally desided and have already evolved the male one- the last one into a raticate
I already asked MM for a card update!

HAHA I am feeling kinda funny happy
Old June 19th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Yuscrecio
Fellow Sista'

Send a message via AIM to Yuscrecio
Hello how is everyone?

I've got some good news everyone! I HAVE CAUGHTEN A SHINY ZIGZAGOON!!! The thing the had me amazed was that it was sooo early in the game! I caught it right before the forest after the first town, in that place by the beach, right in there! My Treeko used pound it got it down to like 2 HP and it didn't run, then I used a Great Ball and CAUGHT IT!! I'm not lying this time! ^___^

EDIT: What Pokemon are still open for capture? I'm ready to go out and capture them! :D

^Currently Searching for^

Thanks soo much MM!
Shiny Hunters Club
~*~* 2 Shinies Caught to Date *~*~

Wow.... *cricket*

Friends: 96385, Tha Pkmn Prodigy, Rioku_Zanketa, Miss Pika, Akidatheart, Drew
PM me to be buddies

Last edited by Yuscrecio; June 19th, 2006 at 12:55 PM.
Old June 19th, 2006, 01:04 PM
Ichigo Flash
Box-kun

Dang you all XP

Nice Rattata Yami

Best of luck to everyone else in their hunts.

I jitter back and forth to these forums. Hopefully this time i'll stick around . Looking for friends, people from the UK and anyone and everyone to talk to. Hit me up if any of these is you.
Old June 19th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

hey, hunters! my new shiny mudkip just evolved into shiny marshtomp and did spectacularly in my gym battle against roxanne.....im just soooo proud of it!! ^__^ good luck to everyone else on their hunts!!
Old June 19th, 2006, 01:49 PM
Jake
Pearly White Dream

i still dont kno if im in
Old June 19th, 2006, 04:10 PM
The True Keyblade Master
The True Keyblade Master

man im soft resetign for torchic..good luck kim may the luckiest one get shiny torchic:D anyways congrats to everyone on their catches

jake list the shiny pokemon and then what version there in beside the pokemons name

anywho back to soft reseting for a beautiful little shiny torchic best of luck to evryone else

PS..i dotn understand natures either

^MY CARD OF SHINES TY M.M.

Old June 19th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Akidatheart
Pokémom
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuscrecio
Hello how is everyone?

I've got some good news everyone! I HAVE CAUGHTEN A SHINY ZIGZAGOON!!! The thing the had me amazed was that it was sooo early in the game! I caught it right before the forest after the first town, in that place by the beach, right in there! My Treeko used pound it got it down to like 2 HP and it didn't run, then I used a Great Ball and CAUGHT IT!! I'm not lying this time! ^___^

EDIT: What Pokemon are still open for capture? I'm ready to go out and capture them! :D
Congrats on the shiny zigzagoon Yuscrecio! As common as it is, and as like its normal self as it is, I still want one too! As for what shiny pokemon are open, look in Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's (did I spell it right?) sig, I think she has the most up to date shiny dex. (click the link to shiny dex)
Kim

Quote:
good luck kim may the luckiest one get shiny torchic
Thanks Keyblade Master, I hope we both get lucky!

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!

Last edited by Akidatheart; June 19th, 2006 at 06:04 PM.
Old June 19th, 2006, 06:49 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Yeah, I hope I get lucky with Treecko, when i finally begin to SR for it. Okay, my next target is shiny Eevee on FR. I won't be there for a while, so I hope to see a random shiny in the wild... I even put in "Alt. Color Wild Pokemon !!" on that questionnaire.

Old June 19th, 2006, 06:52 PM
Jake
Pearly White Dream

magikarp-leaf green
gengar-leaf green
sneasel-ruby
pidgeot-leaf green
snorlax-leaf green
swellow-ruby
suddowudo-emerald
Old June 19th, 2006, 09:36 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake
i still dont kno if im in
There's no need to constantly repeat the same thing over and over again every few hours. We're pretty busy, so we may not remember to admit everyone immediately. You're in. (I'm a little hesitant considering all the spam. :/)

~2261 Treeckos. Congrats on all the new finds!

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old June 19th, 2006, 10:02 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

GRRRR OMG LADY DARKMOOON HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! i found our sweet shiny absol .. and i KILLED IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *gets on knees * PLZ FORGIVE LADY DARKMOOON trust me im punishing my self enuf !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
*puts hand on shido's sholder* V( ; _ ; )V Oh shido-kun... I forgive you, but why didn't you just throw balls at it? Well, that's alright, we'll get one... one of these days. I'm sure of it.

off topic - Your avitar, you like NightWalker?

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:03 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

i love night walker my favorite anime tied only by tenchi muyo and to keep it on topic of shinies i wish i had a shiny guni or ryo-ohki

tis nice to find SUMONE ANYONE who knows about night walker

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:10 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

I'd rather have a shiny Ken-ohki. Saddly I've only seen 3 episodes of Night Walker, 'cause I own them, I like it. Ya'know we really have alot in common. Games, anime...

EDIT- 3 AM, Hi MM! Shiny hunting late tonight?

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:17 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

well lady darkmoon thats why i like yas i feel liek hmmm we are twins XD but yeah sadly i dont have the first dvd of night walker and only two dvds came out in ameria *CRIES* about the BEAUTIFUL absol i was tired cuz yes its 3 am here too lol and i jus pressed A out of habbit and got a frillin critical hit and i swear i yelled NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lolut i promise lady darkmoon ill make it up to ya and ill find another one (OMG i love shiny absol now lol) if my friend shows up morrow ill go buy emerald and breed absols with u

btwshiny guni PWNS ALL lol and i like ken-oki too but nagi is jus a lil creepy sumtimes XD

Spoiler:
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:25 PM
Haunter Master
Yveltal Fan
Community Supporter

I am hunting straight through the night
i mean, it is 3:23 AM here, so just a little less time to hunt
my battery is fully charged, and i have it on the charger, so no dead battery for me
btw
did anyone concider my thought on branching out to other pokemon forums?
if not... Why
just kidding
happy hunting
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Sig additon: PC family... My shiny twin - shido ... hehhe
Your lucky - I only have NW on VHS.
As for your lost Absol, did you notice it's gender? I'm looking for a male, I plan on naming him Hiead, if I end up with a female, Solstice, just like in my story. I need to get back to hatching eggs, I can't stand it though, I can't keep my attention on it for very long. 10-15 eggs in a sitting before I change games and hunt normally.
And Ryoko isn't creepy? (Washu is my favorite character though.)

EDIT: G'night guys.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction

Last edited by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon; June 19th, 2006 at 11:40 PM.
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:40 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
If I get a shiny Tauros I'll nickname it Taurus... maybe! And then if I catch a shiny Krabby I'll name it Cancer and when I get a shiny Doduo I'll name it Gemini and so on and soforth for all the signs of the zodiac!

>.<

(I'm lying)

I'm gonna put on my midnight shiny hunting pants and see if I can't pull out a late-night shiny again! Good luck to all the rest of you crazy people on later time zones that are still persistantly hunting! (5 people on the thread at this time of day?!)
Old June 19th, 2006, 11:42 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

it was female lol and i was thinking of naming it after yer story lol and ryoko is not really creepy jus misunderstood i mean how can the daughter on lil WASSHHUUUUUUUUUUUU be creepy? lol btw washu is my personal fav too lol if it was up to me tenchi would realize how smart cute funny sexy and short she is lol NOT to mention she is the most evilest genius in the universe ok plus if he played pokemon washu could make them real and make then shiny XD and yeah nothings wrong with vhs trust me tis better then nothing lol i got a temchi vhs so XD

well lady darkmoon im off for the night to find me another female shiny absol and name it solstice if i find two u can have one

Spoiler:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links