Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 6th, 2006 (07:06 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Well, I helped my brother with his game, so I'm getting him to SR for Treecko on Emerald... but I really want Dratini on FR(so I can get on with the game), so do you think I should tell him to do that instead?

Nothing new with Latios. I wish it would hurry and be that ugly green color. [/sarcasm]

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old July 6th, 2006 (07:40 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
I also failed to mention I have an additional Shiny route!! But I ain't saying a WORD on it's whereabouts!! It's in Emerald though. I found it while training my Magneton. So now I have New Mauville AND this new place to look... Muahahahaa!!! :D
Old July 7th, 2006 (04:03 AM).

anyone got any tips on finding a shiny groudon?
Old July 7th, 2006 (04:06 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
there isnt really anytips on getting any shiny.
just save before you face it then soft reset if it isnt shiny and face it again.

got today off so been shiny hunting for about 3 hours with no luck. hatched 3000 aipoms and no shiny
Old July 7th, 2006 (06:24 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

This really stinks. See, I have this summer reading things when I have to read a book and do the GAYEST PROJECTS EVER about them, and they have to be at a 8th grade reading level or higher(I'm going to 7th Grade, but I could've skipped 1st and 2nd). The thing is, I'm the only one in my class reading books at those levels cuz they no I'm the smartest(not trying to brag). And it has to be done by the end of the summer. I have to do two of them. And my mom decides to take me to the library only a couple of weeks before the end of summer, smart, huh? And, we are going to England and staying there for about 2 weeks. The thing is, I hate reading if there is some sort of project that I have to do afterwards. Otherwise, I luv reading, especially when I have nothing else to do. So, I guess I can't SR that much anymore. Well,the first one I'm reading is a little over 200 pages, so I'll try reading 100 pages or more today. I guess I can always get my bro to SR when I'm reading...

Oh, and maybe I'll still be able to get on some computers while I'm in England! Maybe I'll even see some fellow SHC hunters, who knows!

Old July 7th, 2006 (06:43 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break

were are you goining in england.
i have my sister soft reseting at the minute wist i train and shiny hunt.
Old July 7th, 2006 (06:51 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

So, who do you guys think I should get my bro to SR for while I read? Dratini or Treecko?

Old July 7th, 2006 (06:57 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break

go for dratini dragonite looks cool
Old July 7th, 2006 (08:14 AM).

you all are lucky....you have little sisters and brothers to help you with the SRing. my lil bro is only 1 yr. old and would end up breaking the gameboy but i guess ill hafta to it alone.....

~3900 Anoriths SR, 0 shinies

~25 Cacnea seen, 22 Cacnea hatched, 0 shinies
Old July 7th, 2006 (10:42 AM).
Delete.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
This really stinks. See, I have this summer reading things when I have to read a book and do the GAYEST PROJECTS EVER about them, and they have to be at a 8th grade reading level or higher(I'm going to 7th Grade, but I could've skipped 1st and 2nd). The thing is, I'm the only one in my class reading books at those levels cuz they no I'm the smartest(not trying to brag). And it has to be done by the end of the summer. I have to do two of them. And my mom decides to take me to the library only a couple of weeks before the end of summer, smart, huh? And, we are going to England and staying there for about 2 weeks. The thing is, I hate reading if there is some sort of project that I have to do afterwards. Otherwise, I luv reading, especially when I have nothing else to do. So, I guess I can't SR that much anymore. Well,the first one I'm reading is a little over 200 pages, so I'll try reading 100 pages or more today. I guess I can always get my bro to SR when I'm reading...
Is it called SOAR? I never do those stupid things. summer + school work = ther aint no way I'm going to do that. Its my summer, i am not going to do any of your lame work.

SHC Report:
I havent played in the past couple of hours. I just got Super Mario 64 DS for my DS (duh!) and its really addicting. I'll do some hunting later.

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Old July 7th, 2006 (10:50 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Exokriz, you have a lot of shiny targes, which one are you trying to get right now?

Old July 7th, 2006 (11:40 AM).
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Wow, Pirates of the Caribbean was AWESOME!

Update: 3350 Scyther Resets. I'm planning on doing at least 100 per day, maybe 200 today since I got nothing to do. Good luck on all the hunts then.

SHINY SCYTHER SHALL BE MINE!

<I>Kobra<I>
Old July 7th, 2006 (11:42 AM).
alone_in_the_dark

Nature: Lonely
MMSP,get a life kid,hehehe...well I'm "soft"resetting for lime-colored kabuto in LG and looking for a purple wynaut in Emerald on Mirage Island,as you might(or not) noticed neither of them has appear...
Old July 7th, 2006 (12:02 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Uh... I'm pretty sure I already have a life.

I stopped reading early today cuz I got bored of the book. I've done about 10 SRs for Latios with no avail. My bro hasn't gotten any positive results either.

Old July 7th, 2006 (02:23 PM). Edited July 7th, 2006 by DDD'SSCEPTILE.
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Ugh...
I only have me to do this thing with. I do have 5 games, but.. I can only play one at a time!!
I still haven't found any shinies either. But I'll have alot of time to look, because this morning I had a toenail taken out, and right about now the numbness is leaving and I'm starting to hurt. >_<;
I've been looking in my new place on Emerald training my Pokemon and waiting around for a Shiny. (I get ahead in the game and then fall 3 steps back in levels.. This is the first setback since Brawly. Where am I? Training so I can Take on tate & Liza. That's insanely tough...)
It would be so nice to find one right now.. with the sore toe and all... I can't do alot. I limp. Both sides were taken out. I have to take antibiotics. I can't take a shower this evening. It's gonna drive me crazy since I don't like my hair dirty (I have alot now).

Anyhoo... I almost want to bring in some of my FR strategies into Emerald, but I remember that I'm not through with the Adventure yet, so I just halt and continue what I'm doing. Some of those strategies include the Sweet Scent, etc.

Speaking of FR... Nothing there. I haven't played it much since last update. Same goes for the others. I want to reveal where my searching place is in Emerald; because one of the Pokemon's animations is SO COOL and it would be neat (and very hard) if I could find one shiny. But I'm more likely to find the other more common ones...
I occasionally go back to New Mauville, but since I'm also training, the only good it is is for my Vulpix. Which I did find a Fire Stone. I forgot about the one in Fiery Path or whatever it's called...

Wish me luck.

The new Pirates movie rocked? I read one review that it sucked... I liked the first one, although it was like a wild goose chase..

Hopefully you'll be able to play in-between stops, MM-SP. I wish I could double team. But my brother would probably just kill it without much thought. (He also doesn't live here anymore)

-DDD

Edit: I have over 30 posts. That means my Ninetails (Possibly previous Vulpix as well?) can be added to the PokeDex! Which... umm... by the by... Where can I see an updated Shiny PokeDex? I'm not sure that guy is gonna be around to update the one on the first page.. maybe not.. Just wondering.
Old July 7th, 2006 (02:32 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Meh, I'm gonna give up on Latios. It takes to long too SR for, and all my good pokemon are on Ruby, awaiting to be transferred over to Emerald. But Emerald is ready yet, I still gotta get a shiny Treecko. And, Latios just doesn't appeal to me shiny anymore. But, I'll just keep on SRing until I get a Timid one with either good IVs in Speed or Special Attack, or a Modest one with good IVs Speed or Special Attack. After I get the Latios, I'll start SRing for Rayquaza or Beldum.

My bro is SRing for Treecko right now, so all that leaves me to do is to get Latios with the correct nature and good IVs(I'm hoping for at least 25 in both stats), then I can turn my complete attention to SR on FR.

Edit: I may go for Latios again, after I play thru Ruby 2-3 more times for Master Balls, TMs, etc.

Old July 7th, 2006 (03:08 PM).

i quit hunting for shiny anorith......it just took too long SRing. im now focusing on the shiny cacnea
Old July 7th, 2006 (03:14 PM).
Shiny Giratina pwns you

I got a whole 10 resets in today and now I'm going to a friends house and I'm not bringing my DS or games. Yeah, I'm a bad Shiny Hunter...

I SHALL HAVE SHINY SCYTHER (In two days when I start resetting again)!!!!!!

P.S. Tha Pokemon Prodigy: Don't give up on Anorith! I'm in the same sort of position you are in, it takes long to turn on FireRed, skip the history, buy Scyther, and check if it's Shiny. I say keep going for it, nobody else has it!

<I>Kobra<I>
Old July 7th, 2006 (03:29 PM).

ok since there is no tips on getting a shiny groudon then answer me this:

does groudon have to be shiny on his lava pit before you battle him? (yellow groudon on a red lava pit)

same with a kyogre, does he have to be mauve in his pool?

same with charcoal raquaza

if so do you have to go in and out the door until u see a yellow groudon/ mauve kyogre/charcoal raquaza
Old July 7th, 2006 (03:32 PM).
(+) Sirena Beach

Dude, Pirates of The Caribbean was Awesome!

I hunted during the movie abit. Hatched only one egg of absol. No shiny.
Old July 7th, 2006 (03:33 PM).
The True Keyblade Master

no u must encounter them in battle to tell

^MY CARD OF SHINES TY M.M.

Old July 7th, 2006 (03:37 PM). Edited July 7th, 2006 by Tha Pkmn Prodigy.

Quote originally posted by King Kobra:
I got a whole 10 resets in today and now I'm going to a friends house and I'm not bringing my DS or games. Yeah, I'm a bad Shiny Hunter...

I SHALL HAVE SHINY SCYTHER (In two days when I start resetting again)!!!!!!

P.S. Tha Pokemon Prodigy: Don't give up on Anorith! I'm in the same sort of position you are in, it takes long to turn on FireRed, skip the history, buy Scyther, and check if it's Shiny. I say keep going for it, nobody else has it!

<I>Kobra<I>
its too late, King Kobra, i already chose the non-shiny Anorith im going to train: A male with Adamant nature. But i could always start the game over again, but that means giving up my shiny Swampert...........but anyway, im pretty sure nobody has shiny Cacnea or slakoth yet, so im going for them instead
Old July 7th, 2006 (04:00 PM).
Delete.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
its too late, King Kobra, i already chose the non-shiny Anorith im going to train: A male with Adamant nature. But i could always start the game over again, but that means giving up my shiny Swampert...........but anyway, im pretty sure nobody has shiny Cacnea or slakoth yet, so im going for them instead
Why don't you just trade shiny swampert to another game, restart your game and then trade it back over to that game, then you wont have to lose it and you will get more EXP for Shiny Swampert :D (unless its already lvl. 100 that is )

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Old July 7th, 2006 (05:12 PM).
Banned

hey would i be consider a member?

oh yeah i am hunting for beldum, zangoose, and i am going to start my fr over to get black charizard i am also hunting for a pokemon that is kinda getting on my nerves it is a trapinch i want it because i want a shiny flygon although i already have a normal flygon but the shiny is cool and i want shiny bagon i want alot of shinys it is pretty cool and i have a long time to hunt well i will keep u posted
Old July 7th, 2006 (09:56 PM).
Ignore the Funny Farm

Hello, I would like to join this Club please.

My Shiny's::

Blaziken{Started Emerald over like 200 times for Shiny Torchic Starter.}
Maganium{ALOT More Start-Overs. Again Emerald, for Shiny Chickorita, after completing Hoenn Pokedex.}
Blastoise{Leaf Green. Start-Over for Shiny Squirtle Starter again. Transfered to Emerald afterwords.}
Butterfree{Fire Red. Caught Shiny Caterpie within' the first hour of game play. YAY FOR LUCK!}
Gengar{Fire Red again. Found Shiny Gastly in Pokemon Tower. MORE LUCKINESS!}
Roselia{Sapphire. Caught while searching for Latias.}
Gardevoir{Traded from a friend}
Latias{Sapphire again. Took over 500 hours of Game Play, but I did! YAYNESS!}
Latios{Ruby. LOL The first Shiny I get in the entire Game is Legendary! Haven't found another Shiny in it since though... T-T}

I recently bought a new Emerald Game so I'm currently Hunting for Shiny Legendaries. No luck yet... but I'll never give up!

PC Family
My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
My Big Brother is Shiny-san
My Big Sister is Summer-san
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links