The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #8326    
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:00 AM
Mr_Peanut
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
G'day all,
I wish to join your group. Although my only Shiny Pokemon at present is my Butterfree, which i caught as a Caterpie and raised, I am continually on the lookout for more to add to my collection.
Reply With Quote
  #8327    
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:19 AM
TheFrozen's Avatar
TheFrozen
The frozen feelings...
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Gender:
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheFrozen Send a message via Skype™ to TheFrozen
I think i forgot to say that I allready got a shiny bellossom that I trained from an oddish that I caught under the bicyclebridge in ruby. The bridge is north from Slateport. ;;
__________________
Naira's Lair | The Frozen Tundra(Trade Thread) | FC: 4467 8286 5106
Reply With Quote
  #8328    
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:29 AM
Toothache's Avatar
Toothache
Deepsea Toothache
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Somewhere in the UK...
Age: 32
Gender:
Nature: Lonely
FRLG is too time consuming for me to hatch eggs in, since the bike moves slow and it seems to take ages for eggs to appear. I'll stick with Emerald, since getting eggs and hatching them are much easier (Mach Bike + Flame Body ftw).
__________________


Of course I'm Houndoom, I'm Toothache!
I get Crunch and Bite moves, tasty!
(Thanks to Broleta for the banner)

Random quote: You're not paranoid when they're really out to get you...

Yes, I am back. Chat to me, and get to know me once again.

Reply With Quote
  #8329    
Old July 11th, 2006, 06:25 AM
It's Just Fufu's Avatar
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Ghetto (Shinies are here!)
Age: 20
Nature: Hasty
Yeah, I got bored training my pokemon(surprise), so I went back to SRing for Dratini with my Charizard@lvl 49 and my Eevee@lvl 28(yes, I'm too lazy to put in 'at'). I'm back to SRing for Dratini. Once I switch back from SRing for Latios(that should be on the 21st, since I'm switching to Latios on the 14th) if I don't get it by the 28th, I think I'll just give up and come back to it after I finish the game. On Emerald... well, no luck on Emerald at all! I really need to start playing that game.... Meh, maybe I'll SR for Treecko instead of Latios from the 14th-21st...
__________________
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!



Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Reply With Quote
  #8330    
Old July 11th, 2006, 08:22 AM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
I've decided to actually train that shiny swellow i caught. I think it'll make a good addition to my team. Now i have two shinies on my final 6! XD
Reply With Quote
  #8331    
Old July 11th, 2006, 08:48 AM
tyranisneasel's Avatar
tyranisneasel
Crazy Dark Master
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: RUN KIRBY! (>o.o)> (>o.o)>
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Bold
Hey er'ey one I haven't found any shinys yet.
Ruby
I did beat Roxanne. Now I'm training all my Pokemon to level 20 because almost all of them evolve (by) then. By the way, I have about 32 pokemon currently because I traded Sableye and Lotad from Sapphire. And I haven't beaten the second gym yet! Urg, I hate the fighting gym, even if I have a Ralts, Combusken, Dustox(confusion), and Taillow.
Sapphire
No real update. I really haven't played Sapphire much after finding it.
LeafGreen
Also, no real update. Haven't played since I finished all the plot.(And caught all the Unowns!)
FireRed
Hehe, I caught shiny Dunsparce. Anyway, I haven't really done much after completeing the Pokedex.
Emerald
Hatching Absol eggs. I hope that I can get a shiny Absol with Miror Coat! That'd be awesome!
__________________
A proud member of the SHC:
With a billion thanks to MetalMario for the awesome card!
Also a proud member of the Umbreon Fan Club:
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!
Reply With Quote
  #8332    
Old July 11th, 2006, 09:07 AM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Timid
o.O gl with hatchin a shiny absol? Dam.. that must take a while... lol
Ya.. on FR ive been SRin for Dratinin for the last week non-stop.. its rele gettin on my nerves.. *psst i think dratini dont like me*
Edit: I gave up.. adn just took a dratinin with some decent stats (from what i know of) And im training him.. adn im also gunna get sum ore mone adn get a 2nd dratini... so i can breed em.. then when i restart my game.. i can have a lvl5 dratini ^.^
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D


Last edited by Ullion; July 11th, 2006 at 10:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8333    
Old July 11th, 2006, 11:32 AM
TheFrozen's Avatar
TheFrozen
The frozen feelings...
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Sweden
Age: 24
Gender:
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to TheFrozen Send a message via Skype™ to TheFrozen
I got a shinie question! How do you get a Shiny Jirachi without cheating... O_o?
__________________
Naira's Lair | The Frozen Tundra(Trade Thread) | FC: 4467 8286 5106
Reply With Quote
  #8334    
Old July 11th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Exokriz's Avatar
Exokriz
Delete.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 23
Nature: Calm
I'm going to save some money so I can get Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Apparently, my friend ended up letting his friend borrow my Sapphire and his friend let another friend borrow it and now my Sapphire Version is in Mississippi Oh well, live and learn. I think I got abot $20 right now. Which should I get first?

You know what this club needs...? A website. I could make a website for you guys if you like and I could keep an up-to-date ShinyDex on it too. It wont be the best website but I can do my best. I'll set it up today and I'll try to get some work on it. I'll be using Freewebs and I'll put the link in my sig. Send me request for the website through PMs. (I need to practice making websites anyway)

SHC Report:
I want to make this clear right now, I DO NOT LIKE SRING. I think I would rather hatch for shiny Charmander this way I can do stuff while the eggs are hatching....It takes to freaking long to SR and I'm going to do the same for Dratini also. This also give me a chance to get it some really decent egg moves and TM/HM Moves. (Charmander with Flamethrower at lvl. 5).
__________________
MAKING A COMEBACK!!

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Reply With Quote
  #8335    
Old July 11th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Exokriz's Avatar
Exokriz
Delete.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 23
Nature: Calm
I got the website set up, I have already typed up the home page and the I have put all the Pokemon in the ShinyDex, I haven't put the names of the people who caught them in it yet but It's going to have to wait till later. It'll take me a few days to get it done but please send request in, I really need to know what else I can put on the site.

Here's the link:
http://www.freewebs.com/shinyhuntersclub/index.htm

P.S.: Sorry for the Double-post
__________________
MAKING A COMEBACK!!

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Reply With Quote
  #8336    
Old July 11th, 2006, 01:39 PM
Exokriz's Avatar
Exokriz
Delete.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 23
Nature: Calm
I got the website set up, I have already typed up the home page and the I have put all the Pokemon in the ShinyDex, I haven't put the names of the people who caught them in it yet but It's going to have to wait till later. It'll take me a few days to get it done but please send request in, I really need to know what else I can put on the site.

Here's the link:
http://www.freewebs.com/shinyhuntersclub/index.htm

P.S.: Sorry for the Double-post
__________________
MAKING A COMEBACK!!

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Reply With Quote
  #8337    
Old July 11th, 2006, 01:45 PM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
danggg you did good with the site Exokriz!! as far as suggestions go, maybe you should put a section for actual methods of shiny hunting
Reply With Quote
  #8338    
Old July 11th, 2006, 02:29 PM
Exokriz's Avatar
Exokriz
Delete.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 23
Nature: Calm
I need you guys help so I can put the site together, I need everyone to send me a Private Message of ALL the Shiny Pokemon you own do I can add them to the list. I would go through myself but It would be a whole lot easier for you to do this for me. If you dont send me an PM your Shiny Pokemon WILL NOT be put on the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pkmn Prodigy
danggg you did good with the site Exokriz!! as far as suggestions go, maybe you should put a section for actual methods of shiny hunting
Good idea, I'll get onto that.
__________________
MAKING A COMEBACK!!

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Reply With Quote
  #8339    
Old July 11th, 2006, 02:51 PM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Thats a pretty good website Exokriz .. i havnt seen much of it yet.. but i cant wait til ya finish! :D
Edit: K ive read websitwe! It looks good.. srry im not good on suggestions.. but for the shinydex.. ive noticed u put down 2 nidoqueens and no nidokings o.O.. i hope the king isnt a gender bender? =o
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D


Last edited by Ullion; July 11th, 2006 at 02:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8340    
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Exokriz's Avatar
Exokriz
Delete.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 23
Nature: Calm
PLEASE SEND ME A LIST OF ALL OF YOR SHINIES VIA PM SO I CAN ADD THEM TO THE NEW WEBSITES SHINYDEX!!!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-Swift
Thats a pretty good website Exokriz .. i havnt seen much of it yet.. but i cant wait til ya finish!
Thanks, it's going to be easy but the real pain in the arse is going to be getting everyones shiny pokemon on the ShinyDex
__________________
MAKING A COMEBACK!!

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Reply With Quote
  #8341    
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:13 PM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Hmm.. Srry.. i'd hlp ya with da site.. but i realise the fact that i just cant make websites *believe me, i've tried).. otherwise i'd help you with finding who ahs what n stuff... ^.^ until then.. GL ma man
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D

Reply With Quote
  #8342    
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Exokriz's Avatar
Exokriz
Delete.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 23
Nature: Calm
Quote:
Hmm.. Srry.. i'd hlp ya with da site.. but i realise the fact that i just cant make websites *believe me, i've tried).. otherwise i'd help you with finding who ahs what n stuff... ^.^ until then.. GL ma man
you can still help, just send me anything you would like to see in the club and tell me anything that could help the club. Anyone can send me stuff really. I'll read every thing, just send me PMs
__________________
MAKING A COMEBACK!!

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Reply With Quote
  #8343    
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:26 PM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Only thing i know is that every1 shouldnt be after the SAME pokemon.. but thats obvious.. i mean if sum1 has a growlithe (for example)... unless u rele want it cuz u think it looks wicked-awesome.. then well ya.. go for itn but if ur doing it for the reason of just getting 1 more shiny it basically would be unnecesary.. and then it ill be another month until u can get another shiny.. and that may slow down the club in forfilling the shinydex.. and btw.. that name is rele catchy *points at the shinydex in his hand* ^.^
Srry if i doesnt make much snese.. no1 ever rele undertsands what i type ^.^

Edit: Oh and also.. on the intro for saying how to have pokemon added to the shinydex.. u need 2 have atleast 30 posts.. but u dont need 30 posts to join the club*** just to let the ppls to know ahead of time
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D

Reply With Quote
  #8344    
Old July 11th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Avatar
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 31
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
This is the most up to date shiny Dex that we have, I have NO CLUE as to whom and what I have missing anymore. *sighs*

[i] Bulbasaur (Aaryn)

[i] Ivysaur (Aaryn)

[i] Venasaur (Aaryn)

[i] Charmander (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Charmeleon (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Charizard (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Squirtle (kool dude)

[i] Wartortle (kool dude)

[i] Blastoise (kool dude)

[i] Caterpie (MetalMario, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Metapod (MetalMario, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Butterfree (MetalMario, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Weedle (shido)

[i] Kakuna (shido)

[ ] Beedrill

[i] Pidgey (PokeMunna, Aaryn, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Pidgeotto (PokeMunna, Aaryn, MetalMario, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Pidgeot (PokeMunna, Aaryn, MetalMario, Haunter Master)

[i] Rattata (Aaryn, BG pokemon freak, shinycollector)

[i] Raticate (Aaryn)

[i] Spearow (PazzKat, Yami Zidane, Shuko, MetalMario)

[i] Fearow (PazzKat, Yami Zidane, Shuko, MetalMario)

[ ] Ekans

[ ] Arbok

[i] Pikachu (Haunter Master)

[ ] Raichu

[i] Sandshrew (Shiny Shuckle)

[i] Sandslash (Shiny Shukle)

[ ] Nidoran (F)

[ ] Nidorina

[ ] Nidoqueen

[i] Nidoran (M) (Aaryn)

[i] Nidorino (Aaryn)

[i] Nidoking (Aaryn)

[ ] Clefairy

[ ] Clefable

[i] Vulpix (Aaryn, Haunter Master)

[i] Ninetails (Aaryn, Haunter Master)

[ ] Jigglypuff

[ ] Wigglytuff

[i] Zubat (ryan, Iron Spriter Josh)

[i] Golbat (ryan, Iron Spriter Josh)

[i] Oddish (PokeMunna, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, shido)

[i] Gloom (PokeMunna, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Vileplume (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Paras

[ ] Parasect

[i] Venonat (+Alex+)

[i] Venomoth (+Alex+)

[ ] Diglett

[ ] Dugtrio

[ ] Meowth

[ ] Persian

[ ] Psyduck

[ ] Golduck

[ ] Mankey

[ ] Primeape

[i] Growlithe (!Dragonite!)

[i] Arcanine (!Dragonite!)

[i] Poliwag (MetalMario)

[i] Poliwhirl (MetalMario)

[ ] Poliwrath

[i] Abra (Aaryn, Shiny Shuckle)

[i] Kadabra (Aaryn, Shiny Shuckle)

[i] Alakazam (Aaryn, Shiny Shukle)

[ ] Machop

[ ] Machoke

[ ] Machamp

[i] Bellsprout (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Weepinbell (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Victreebel (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Tentacool (Runastaru, renji)

[i] Tentacruel (Runastaru, renji)

[i] Geodude (PokeMunna)

[i] Graveler (PokeMunna)

[i] Golem (PokeMunna)

[i] Ponyta (Aaryn)

[i] Rapidash (Aaryn)

[ ] Slowpoke

[ ] Slowbro

[ ] Magnemite

[ ] Magneton

[ ] Farfetch'd

[ ] Doduo

[ ] Dodrio

[ ] Seel

[ ] Dewgong

[ ] Grimer

[ ] Muk

[ ] Shellder

[ ] Cloyster

[i] Gastly (ryan, Aaryn, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, shinycollector)

[i] Haunter (ryan, Aaryn, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, shinycollector)

[i] Gengar (ryan, Aaryn, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, shinycollector)

[ ] Onix

[ ] Drowzee

[ ] Hypno

[i] Krabby (BG pokemon freak)

[ ] Kingler

[i] Voltorb (Haunter Master)

[ ] Electrode

[i] Exeggcute (Shiny Shuckle, Shuko)

[i] Exeggutor (Shiny Shuckle, Shuko)

[i] Cubone (Aaryn, Lord Jaws)

[i] Marowak (Aaryn)

[ ] Hitmonlee

[ ] Hitmonchan

[ ] Lickitung

[ ] Koffing

[ ] Weezing

[ ] Rhyhorn

[ ] Rhydon

[i] Chansey (Aaryn, shinycollector)

[i] Tangela (+Alex+)

[i] Kangaskhan (Aaryn)

[i] Horsea (Aaryn, Zooster)

[i] Seadra (Aaryn, Zooster)

[ ] Goldeen

[ ] Seaking

[i] Staryu (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Starmie (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Mr. Mime

[i] Scyther (Aaryn)

[ ] Jynx

[i] Electabuzz (Haunter Master)

[i] Magmar (Aaryn)

[ ] Pinsir

[ ] Tauros

[i] Magikarp (Aaryn)

[i] Gyarados (Aaryn)

[ ] Lapras

[i] Ditto (Haunter Master)

[i] Eevee (shido)

[ ] Vaporeon

[ ] Jolteon

[ ] Flareon

[i] Porygon (MetalMario)

[ ] Omanyte

[ ] Omastar

[ ] Kabuto

[ ] Kabutops

[ ] Aerodactyl

[ ] Snorlax

[ ] Articuno

[ ] Moltres

[ ] Zapdos

[i] Dratini (MetalMario, !Dragonite!)

[i] Dragonair (MetalMario, !Dragonite!)

[i] Dragonite (MetalMario, !Dragonite!)

[i] Mewtwo (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[ ] Mew -NOT AVALABLE-

[ ] Chikorita

[ ] Bayleef

[ ] Meganium

[i] Cyndaquil (Yami Zidane, Aaryn)

[i] Quilava (Yami Zidane, Aaryn, tyranisneasel )

[i] Typhlosion (Yami Zidane, Aaryn, tyranisneasel)

[i] Tododile (feraligatr master)

[i] Croconaw (feraligatr master)

[i] Feraligatr (feraligatr master)

[ ] Sentret

[ ] Furret

[ ] Hoothoot

[ ] Noctowl

[ ] Ledyba

[ ] Ledian

[i] Spinarak (MetalMario)

[i] Ariados (MetalMario)

[i] Crobat (ryan, Iron Spriter Josh)

[ ] Chinchou

[ ] Lanturn

[ ] Pichu

[ ] Cleffa

[ ] Igglybuff

[ ] Togepi

[ ] Togetic

[ ] Natu

[ ] Xatu

[ ] Mareep

[ ] Flaaffy

[ ] Ampharos

[i] Bellossom (PokeMunna, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Marill

[ ] Azumarill

[ ] Sudowoodo

[i] Politoed (MetalMario)

[i] Hoppip (MetalMario)

[i] Skiploom (MetalMario)

[i] Jumpluff (MetalMario)

[ ] Aipom

[ ] Sunkern

[ ] Sunflora

[ ] Yanma

[ ] Wooper

[ ] Quagsire

[ ] Espeon

[ ] Umbreon

[ ] Murkrow

[ ] Slowking

[ ] Misdreavus

[ ] Unown

[i] Wobbuffet (Iron Spriter Josh)

[ ] Girafarig

[ ] Pineco

[ ] Forretress

[i] Dunsparce (shido)

[i] Gligar (Aaryn)

[ ] Steelix

[ ] Snubbull

[ ] Granbull

[ ] Qwilfish

[i] Scizor (Aaryn)

[ ] Shuckle

[i] Heracross (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, ryan)

[ ] Sneasel

[ ] Teddiursa

[i] Ursaring (tyranisneasel)

[i] Slugma (shido)

[ ] Magcargo

[ ] Swinub

[ ] Piloswine

[ ] Corsola

[ ] Remoraid

[ ] Octillery

[i] Delibird (shinycollector)

[ ] Mantine

[i] Skarmory (Aaryn)

[ ] Houndour

[ ] Houndoom

[i] Kingdra (Aaryn, Zooster)

[ ] Phanpy (shido)

[ ] Donphan (shido)

[i] Porygon2 (MetalMario)

[ ] Stantler

[ ] Smeargle

[ ] Tyrouge

[ ] Hitmontop

[ ] Smoochum

[ ] Elekid

[ ] Magby

[i] Miltank (Yami Zidane)

[i] Blissey (shinycollector)

[i] Raikou (feraligatr master)

[i] Entei (feraligatr master)

[i] Suicune (feraligatr master)

[i] Larvitar (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Pupitar (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Tyranitar (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[ ] Lugia

[ ] Ho-oh

[ ] Celebi -NOT AVALABLE-

[i] Treecko (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Grovyle (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Sceptile (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Torchic (Aaryn)

[i] Combusken (Aaryn)

[i] Blaziken (Aaryn)

[i] Mudkip (Aaryn)

[i] Marshtomp (Aaryn)

[i] Swampert (Aaryn)

[i] Poochyena (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, Zooster, Seth30, Iron Spriter Josh, feraligatr master, shinycollector)

[i] Mightyena (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, Zooster, Seth30, Iron Spriter Josh, feraligatr master)

[i] Zigzagoon (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, renji, shido, Iron Spriter Josh, tyranisneasel)

[i] Linoone (MetalMario, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, renji, shido, Iron Spriter Josh, tyranisneasel)

[i] Wurmple (Akidatheart)

[i] Silcoon (Akidatheart)

[i] Beautifly (Akidatheart)

[ ] Cascoon

[ ] Dustox

[i] Lotad (MetalMario)

[i] Lombre (MetalMario)

[i] Ludicolo (MetalMario)

[ ] Seedot

[ ] Nuzleaf

[ ] Shiftry

[ ] Taillow

[ ] Swellow

[ ] Wingull

[ ] Pelipper

[ ] Ralts

[ ] Kirlia

[ ] Gardevoir

[i] Surskit (Aaryn)

[ ] Masquerain

[ ] Shroomish

[ ] Breloom

[ ] Slakoth

[ ] Vigoroth

[ ] Slaking

[i] Nincada (Aaryn)

[i] Ninjask (Aaryn)

[i] Shedinja (Aaryn)

[i] Whismur (MetalMario, Seth30, shinycollector, A Strong Trainer!)

[i] Loudred (MetalMario, Seth30)

[i] Exploud (MetalMario, Seth30)

[ ] Makuhita

[ ] Hariyama

[ ] Azurill

[ ] Nosepass

[ ] Skitty

[ ] Delcatty

[i] Sableye (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Mawile

[i] Aron (Iron Spriter Josh, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Lairon (Iron Spriter Josh, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Aggron (Iron Spriter Josh)

[ ] Meditite

[ ] Medicham

[ ] Electrike

[ ] Manectric

[ ] Plusle

[ ] Minun

[ ] Volbeat

[ ] Illumise

[i] Roselia (shinycollector)

[i] Gulpin (renji)

[i] Swalot (renji)

[ ] Charvanha

[ ] Sharpedo

[ ] Wailmer

[ ] Wailord

[i] Numel (MetalMario, shido)

[i] Camerupt (MetalMario, shido)

[ ] Torkoal

[ ] Spoink

[ ] Grumpig

[i] Spinda (Shiny Shuckle)

[i] Trapinch (Aaryn)

[i] Vibrava (Aaryn)

[i] Flygon (Aaryn)

[ ] Cacnea

[ ] Cacturne

[i] Swablu (Shuko, MetalMario)

[i] Altaria (Shuko, MetalMario)

[ ] Zangoose

[i] Seviper (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Lunatone

[ ] Solrock

[i] Barboach (Barboach)

[i] Whiscash (Barboach)

[ ] Corphish

[ ] Crawdaunt

[i] Baltoy (SkinnyGreenMan)

[i] Claydol (SkinnyGreenMan)

[ ] Lileep

[ ] Cradily

[ ] Anorith

[ ] Armaldo

[ ] Feebas

[ ] Milotic

[ ] Castform

[i] Kecleon (shinycollector)

[i] Shuppet (Barboach, Akidatheart)

[i] Banette (Barboach)

[i] Duskull (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, feraligatr master)

[i] Dusclops (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, feraligatr master)

[ ] Tropius

[i] Chimecho (Aaryn)

[i] Absol (Aaryn, Haunter Master)

[ ] Wynaut

[ ] Snorunt

[ ] Glalie

[ ] Spheal

[ ] Sealeo

[ ] Walrein

[ ] Clamperl

[ ] Huntail

[ ] Gorebyss

[ ] Relicanth

[ ] Luvdisc

[i] Bagon (Aaryn)

[i] Shelgon (Aaryn)

[i] Salamence (Aaryn)

[i] Beldum (Aaryn)

[i] Metang (Aaryn)

[i] Metagross (Aaryn)

[ ] Regirock

[ ] Regice

[i] Registeel (Crytuf)

[ ] Latias

[i] Latios (shinycollector, Akidatheart)

[i] Kyogre (Aaryn)

[ ] Groudon

[i] Rayquaza (shinycollector, Aaryn)

[ ] Jirachi

[i] Deoxys (Aaryn)

UNOWN POKEDEX:

[ ] Unown A

[ ] Unown B

[ ] Unown C

[ ] Unown D

[ ] Unown E

[ ] Unown F

[ ] Unown G

[ ] Unown H

[ ] Unown I

[ ] Unown J

[ ] Unown K

[ ] Unown L

[ ] Unown M

[ ] Unown N

[ ] Unown O

[i] Unown P (tyranisneasel)

[ ] Unown Q

[ ] Unown R

[ ] Unown S

[ ] Unown T

[ ] Unown U

[ ] Unown V

[ ] Unown W

[ ] Unown X

[i] Unown Y (tyranisneasel)

[i] Unown Z (tyranisneasel)

[ ] Unown ?

[ ] Unown !
__________________
3DS Friend Code
Demoonica: 2680 - 9705 - 3207
Ice Type Safari: Piloswine, Delibird, Bergmite


Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Reply With Quote
  #8345    
Old July 11th, 2006, 05:00 PM
tyranisneasel's Avatar
tyranisneasel
Crazy Dark Master
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: RUN KIRBY! (>o.o)> (>o.o)>
Age: 21
Gender:
Nature: Bold
Okay, I just PM'd Exokrix all the shinies not on the list already. Also, everyone just remember that traded shinies don't count*(traded from friends). Nothing new to report.

*That's why my shiny Charizard, Nidoqueen, and Grumpig aren't on there.
__________________
A proud member of the SHC:
With a billion thanks to MetalMario for the awesome card!
Also a proud member of the Umbreon Fan Club:
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!

Last edited by tyranisneasel; July 11th, 2006 at 05:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8346    
Old July 11th, 2006, 05:54 PM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Timid
OK i unno if u guys rele care but:

First of all, i gave up on SRn for dratini.. i just picked one that had fair stats and started to train it up (currently a lv33 dragonair)

I had gone to resort gorgeous and got lots of money , and now i plan to either SR for shiyn dratini again, or just pick another good stat dratini and breed them together. I wanna breed them cuz' i plan on either getting ruby or emerald (alrede have sapphire) orr another GBA, and i wanna trade the dratini egg over to that new file and raise it up alongside my starter..

So i guess thats all.. $50 says im forgettin sumfin.. but if i do.. i'll edit or re-post.. so Ttfn ..
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D

Reply With Quote
  #8347    
Old July 11th, 2006, 06:13 PM
It's Just Fufu's Avatar
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Ghetto (Shinies are here!)
Age: 20
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
This is the most up to date shiny Dex that we have, I have NO CLUE as to whom and what I have missing anymore. *sighs*

[i] Bulbasaur (Aaryn)

[i] Ivysaur (Aaryn)

[i] Venasaur (Aaryn)

[i] Charmander (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Charmeleon (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Charizard (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Squirtle (kool dude)

[i] Wartortle (kool dude)

[i] Blastoise (kool dude)

[i] Caterpie (MetalMario, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Metapod (MetalMario, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Butterfree (MetalMario, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Weedle (shido)

[i] Kakuna (shido)

[ ] Beedrill

[i] Pidgey (PokeMunna, Aaryn, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Pidgeotto (PokeMunna, Aaryn, MetalMario, tyranisneasel, Haunter Master)

[i] Pidgeot (PokeMunna, Aaryn, MetalMario, Haunter Master)

[i] Rattata (Aaryn, BG pokemon freak, shinycollector)

[i] Raticate (Aaryn)

[i] Spearow (PazzKat, Yami Zidane, Shuko, MetalMario)

[i] Fearow (PazzKat, Yami Zidane, Shuko, MetalMario)

[ ] Ekans

[ ] Arbok

[i] Pikachu (Haunter Master)

[ ] Raichu

[i] Sandshrew (Shiny Shuckle)

[i] Sandslash (Shiny Shukle)

[ ] Nidoran (F)

[ ] Nidorina

[ ] Nidoqueen

[i] Nidoran (M) (Aaryn)

[i] Nidorino (Aaryn)

[i] Nidoking (Aaryn)

[ ] Clefairy

[ ] Clefable

[i] Vulpix (Aaryn, Haunter Master)

[i] Ninetails (Aaryn, Haunter Master)

[ ] Jigglypuff

[ ] Wigglytuff

[i] Zubat (ryan, Iron Spriter Josh)

[i] Golbat (ryan, Iron Spriter Josh)

[i] Oddish (PokeMunna, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, shido)

[i] Gloom (PokeMunna, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Vileplume (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Paras

[ ] Parasect

[i] Venonat (+Alex+)

[i] Venomoth (+Alex+)

[ ] Diglett

[ ] Dugtrio

[ ] Meowth

[ ] Persian

[ ] Psyduck

[ ] Golduck

[ ] Mankey

[ ] Primeape

[i] Growlithe (!Dragonite!)

[i] Arcanine (!Dragonite!)

[i] Poliwag (MetalMario)

[i] Poliwhirl (MetalMario)

[ ] Poliwrath

[i] Abra (Aaryn, Shiny Shuckle)

[i] Kadabra (Aaryn, Shiny Shuckle)

[i] Alakazam (Aaryn, Shiny Shukle)

[ ] Machop

[ ] Machoke

[ ] Machamp

[i] Bellsprout (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Weepinbell (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Victreebel (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Tentacool (Runastaru, renji)

[i] Tentacruel (Runastaru, renji)

[i] Geodude (PokeMunna)

[i] Graveler (PokeMunna)

[i] Golem (PokeMunna)

[i] Ponyta (Aaryn)

[i] Rapidash (Aaryn)

[ ] Slowpoke

[ ] Slowbro

[ ] Magnemite

[ ] Magneton

[ ] Farfetch'd

[ ] Doduo

[ ] Dodrio

[ ] Seel

[ ] Dewgong

[ ] Grimer

[ ] Muk

[ ] Shellder

[ ] Cloyster

[i] Gastly (ryan, Aaryn, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, shinycollector)

[i] Haunter (ryan, Aaryn, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, shinycollector)

[i] Gengar (ryan, Aaryn, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, shinycollector)

[ ] Onix

[ ] Drowzee

[ ] Hypno

[i] Krabby (BG pokemon freak)

[ ] Kingler

[i] Voltorb (Haunter Master)

[ ] Electrode

[i] Exeggcute (Shiny Shuckle, Shuko)

[i] Exeggutor (Shiny Shuckle, Shuko)

[i] Cubone (Aaryn, Lord Jaws)

[i] Marowak (Aaryn)

[ ] Hitmonlee

[ ] Hitmonchan

[ ] Lickitung

[ ] Koffing

[ ] Weezing

[ ] Rhyhorn

[ ] Rhydon

[i] Chansey (Aaryn, shinycollector)

[i] Tangela (+Alex+)

[i] Kangaskhan (Aaryn)

[i] Horsea (Aaryn, Zooster)

[i] Seadra (Aaryn, Zooster)

[ ] Goldeen

[ ] Seaking

[i] Staryu (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Starmie (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Mr. Mime

[i] Scyther (Aaryn)

[ ] Jynx

[i] Electabuzz (Haunter Master)

[i] Magmar (Aaryn)

[ ] Pinsir

[ ] Tauros

[i] Magikarp (Aaryn)

[i] Gyarados (Aaryn)

[ ] Lapras

[i] Ditto (Haunter Master)

[i] Eevee (shido)

[ ] Vaporeon

[ ] Jolteon

[ ] Flareon

[i] Porygon (MetalMario)

[ ] Omanyte

[ ] Omastar

[ ] Kabuto

[ ] Kabutops

[ ] Aerodactyl

[ ] Snorlax

[ ] Articuno

[ ] Moltres

[ ] Zapdos

[i] Dratini (MetalMario, !Dragonite!)

[i] Dragonair (MetalMario, !Dragonite!)

[i] Dragonite (MetalMario, !Dragonite!)

[i] Mewtwo (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[ ] Mew -NOT AVALABLE-

[ ] Chikorita

[ ] Bayleef

[ ] Meganium

[i] Cyndaquil (Yami Zidane, Aaryn)

[i] Quilava (Yami Zidane, Aaryn, tyranisneasel )

[i] Typhlosion (Yami Zidane, Aaryn, tyranisneasel)

[i] Tododile (feraligatr master)

[i] Croconaw (feraligatr master)

[i] Feraligatr (feraligatr master)

[ ] Sentret

[ ] Furret

[ ] Hoothoot

[ ] Noctowl

[ ] Ledyba

[ ] Ledian

[i] Spinarak (MetalMario)

[i] Ariados (MetalMario)

[i] Crobat (ryan, Iron Spriter Josh)

[ ] Chinchou

[ ] Lanturn

[ ] Pichu

[ ] Cleffa

[ ] Igglybuff

[ ] Togepi

[ ] Togetic

[ ] Natu

[ ] Xatu

[ ] Mareep

[ ] Flaaffy

[ ] Ampharos

[i] Bellossom (PokeMunna, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Marill

[ ] Azumarill

[ ] Sudowoodo

[i] Politoed (MetalMario)

[i] Hoppip (MetalMario)

[i] Skiploom (MetalMario)

[i] Jumpluff (MetalMario)

[ ] Aipom

[ ] Sunkern

[ ] Sunflora

[ ] Yanma

[ ] Wooper

[ ] Quagsire

[ ] Espeon

[ ] Umbreon

[ ] Murkrow

[ ] Slowking

[ ] Misdreavus

[ ] Unown

[i] Wobbuffet (Iron Spriter Josh)

[ ] Girafarig

[ ] Pineco

[ ] Forretress

[i] Dunsparce (shido)

[i] Gligar (Aaryn)

[ ] Steelix

[ ] Snubbull

[ ] Granbull

[ ] Qwilfish

[i] Scizor (Aaryn)

[ ] Shuckle

[i] Heracross (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, ryan)

[ ] Sneasel

[ ] Teddiursa

[i] Ursaring (tyranisneasel)

[i] Slugma (shido)

[ ] Magcargo

[ ] Swinub

[ ] Piloswine

[ ] Corsola

[ ] Remoraid

[ ] Octillery

[i] Delibird (shinycollector)

[ ] Mantine

[i] Skarmory (Aaryn)

[ ] Houndour

[ ] Houndoom

[i] Kingdra (Aaryn, Zooster)

[ ] Phanpy (shido)

[ ] Donphan (shido)

[i] Porygon2 (MetalMario)

[ ] Stantler

[ ] Smeargle

[ ] Tyrouge

[ ] Hitmontop

[ ] Smoochum

[ ] Elekid

[ ] Magby

[i] Miltank (Yami Zidane)

[i] Blissey (shinycollector)

[i] Raikou (feraligatr master)

[i] Entei (feraligatr master)

[i] Suicune (feraligatr master)

[i] Larvitar (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Pupitar (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Tyranitar (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[ ] Lugia

[ ] Ho-oh

[ ] Celebi -NOT AVALABLE-

[i] Treecko (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Grovyle (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Sceptile (Aaryn, feraligatr master)

[i] Torchic (Aaryn)

[i] Combusken (Aaryn)

[i] Blaziken (Aaryn)

[i] Mudkip (Aaryn)

[i] Marshtomp (Aaryn)

[i] Swampert (Aaryn)

[i] Poochyena (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, Zooster, Seth30, Iron Spriter Josh, feraligatr master, shinycollector)

[i] Mightyena (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, Zooster, Seth30, Iron Spriter Josh, feraligatr master)

[i] Zigzagoon (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, renji, shido, Iron Spriter Josh, tyranisneasel)

[i] Linoone (MetalMario, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, renji, shido, Iron Spriter Josh, tyranisneasel)

[i] Wurmple (Akidatheart)

[i] Silcoon (Akidatheart)

[i] Beautifly (Akidatheart)

[ ] Cascoon

[ ] Dustox

[i] Lotad (MetalMario)

[i] Lombre (MetalMario)

[i] Ludicolo (MetalMario)

[ ] Seedot

[ ] Nuzleaf

[ ] Shiftry

[ ] Taillow

[ ] Swellow

[ ] Wingull

[ ] Pelipper

[ ] Ralts

[ ] Kirlia

[ ] Gardevoir

[i] Surskit (Aaryn)

[ ] Masquerain

[ ] Shroomish

[ ] Breloom

[ ] Slakoth

[ ] Vigoroth

[ ] Slaking

[i] Nincada (Aaryn)

[i] Ninjask (Aaryn)

[i] Shedinja (Aaryn)

[i] Whismur (MetalMario, Seth30, shinycollector, A Strong Trainer!)

[i] Loudred (MetalMario, Seth30)

[i] Exploud (MetalMario, Seth30)

[ ] Makuhita

[ ] Hariyama

[ ] Azurill

[ ] Nosepass

[ ] Skitty

[ ] Delcatty

[i] Sableye (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Mawile

[i] Aron (Iron Spriter Josh, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Lairon (Iron Spriter Josh, Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[i] Aggron (Iron Spriter Josh)

[ ] Meditite

[ ] Medicham

[ ] Electrike

[ ] Manectric

[ ] Plusle

[ ] Minun

[ ] Volbeat

[ ] Illumise

[i] Roselia (shinycollector)

[i] Gulpin (renji)

[i] Swalot (renji)

[ ] Charvanha

[ ] Sharpedo

[ ] Wailmer

[ ] Wailord

[i] Numel (MetalMario, shido)

[i] Camerupt (MetalMario, shido)

[ ] Torkoal

[ ] Spoink

[ ] Grumpig

[i] Spinda (Shiny Shuckle)

[i] Trapinch (Aaryn)

[i] Vibrava (Aaryn)

[i] Flygon (Aaryn)

[ ] Cacnea

[ ] Cacturne

[i] Swablu (Shuko, MetalMario)

[i] Altaria (Shuko, MetalMario)

[ ] Zangoose

[i] Seviper (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon)

[ ] Lunatone

[ ] Solrock

[i] Barboach (Barboach)

[i] Whiscash (Barboach)

[ ] Corphish

[ ] Crawdaunt

[i] Baltoy (SkinnyGreenMan)

[i] Claydol (SkinnyGreenMan)

[ ] Lileep

[ ] Cradily

[ ] Anorith

[ ] Armaldo

[ ] Feebas

[ ] Milotic

[ ] Castform

[i] Kecleon (shinycollector)

[i] Shuppet (Barboach, Akidatheart)

[i] Banette (Barboach)

[i] Duskull (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, feraligatr master)

[i] Dusclops (Lady Demoonica Darkmoon, feraligatr master)

[ ] Tropius

[i] Chimecho (Aaryn)

[i] Absol (Aaryn, Haunter Master)

[ ] Wynaut

[ ] Snorunt

[ ] Glalie

[ ] Spheal

[ ] Sealeo

[ ] Walrein

[ ] Clamperl

[ ] Huntail

[ ] Gorebyss

[ ] Relicanth

[ ] Luvdisc

[i] Bagon (Aaryn)

[i] Shelgon (Aaryn)

[i] Salamence (Aaryn)

[i] Beldum (Aaryn)

[i] Metang (Aaryn)

[i] Metagross (Aaryn)

[ ] Regirock

[ ] Regice

[i] Registeel (Crytuf)

[ ] Latias

[i] Latios (shinycollector, Akidatheart)

[i] Kyogre (Aaryn)

[ ] Groudon

[i] Rayquaza (shinycollector, Aaryn)

[ ] Jirachi

[i] Deoxys (Aaryn)

UNOWN POKEDEX:

[ ] Unown A

[ ] Unown B

[ ] Unown C

[ ] Unown D

[ ] Unown E

[ ] Unown F

[ ] Unown G

[ ] Unown H

[ ] Unown I

[ ] Unown J

[ ] Unown K

[ ] Unown L

[ ] Unown M

[ ] Unown N

[ ] Unown O

[i] Unown P (tyranisneasel)

[ ] Unown Q

[ ] Unown R

[ ] Unown S

[ ] Unown T

[ ] Unown U

[ ] Unown V

[ ] Unown W

[ ] Unown X

[i] Unown Y (tyranisneasel)

[i] Unown Z (tyranisneasel)

[ ] Unown ?

[ ] Unown !
How come I'm not up there? I have a shiny Charizard, Eevee, and Pelipper, and my name isn't next to any of those pokemon...

Anyways, I was outside from 6:30 PM( it is 10:11 now) so I could've gotten in a lot more hunting. So, nothing new to report.
__________________
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!



Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Reply With Quote
  #8348    
Old July 11th, 2006, 06:17 PM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon
How come I'm not up there? I have a shiny Charizard, Eevee, and Pelipper, and my name isn't next to any of those pokemon...

Anyways, I was outside from 6:30 PM( it is 10:11 now) so I could've gotten in a lot more hunting. So, nothing new to report.

If you havnt noticed... She said sumfin bout it not even bein updated, and she was confused err sumfin.. lol Me=bad memory
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D

Reply With Quote
  #8349    
Old July 11th, 2006, 06:23 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Too many people make it look too easy.

I spent alot of my time (20 minutes for sure, I have to soak my two twice a day for 20 minutes each) on FR searching for Shiny Magnemite...
Nothing.
I also, since Sapphire is which the sucky Smart Cacnea is on, went to new Mauville on there to increase my chances of finding the bronze/golden/& black magnet.
Did it help? No. At least not yet... *sigh*





Neat website man. I just now noticed mine is already on there. ;; I have had alot of experience with websites... all bad.. most.. anyway....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8350    
Old July 11th, 2006, 06:35 PM
wiiniie
Beginning Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Nature: Adamant
amm....i have both makuhita and hirayama....can i get on the member list??
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:29 AM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.