Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old August 6th, 2006 (03:08 AM).
Im British you know!

Nature: Naive
Hello my fellow shiny hunters, well i have had no luck as of late yet i dremt last night i battled shiny rayquazza and fainted it with a ice beam attack, still at least it was not reality, anyway good luck to all.

Firered progress: Now trying to get a Unown hopefully a shiny one will pop up.

Emerald: still reseting for Rayquazza

Sapphire: Egg hatching sudowoodo and cyndaquil.

Good luck everyone may you all find the shiny pokemon you desire.

P.S: Diaruga is going to be my first target when D/P is released in the UK
The Ruby Destiny Trilogy
Pokemon Light Platinum
Old August 6th, 2006 (07:17 AM).
Izzet Ingenuity~
Crystal Tier

Nature: Timid
MMSP! UR SECRET SHINY BETTER NOT BE MY BELOVED SHINY PONYTA!!!! XDXD and still no shinies yet... im trainin up my pupitar(lv.50)

~Knowledge is power~
Old August 6th, 2006 (07:23 AM).
Training for Skill

Quote originally posted by Feraligatr master:
Hello my fellow shiny hunters, well i have had no luck as of late yet i dremt last night i battled shiny rayquazza and fainted it with a ice beam attack, still at least it was not reality
Yh that wouldve been bad. Rayquaza is hard to catch and the tension to catch it when its shiny makes it feel so much more difficult. Anyways im currently shiny hunting back in my fave place. Good old cerulean game corner. I will get hold of that shiny dratini if it kills me... And after dratini im thinking of using my LG game to SR for a fantastic cool charmander or maybe look for a pikachu. anyway about 5k dratinis in the last month ive been busy with planning coursework too and being excited about being yr 10 (almost the most power in the whole school :D) Well done on the shiny wurmple catch latios1993 and to all of ya:

GOOD
LUCK

see yas soon

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1924
(Shiny hunters club, when i can embed the Hyperlink in the pic I will XD)
PROUDSHINY HUNTER
Old August 6th, 2006 (09:48 AM).
Delete.

Nature: Calm
8 more days untill school starts back up ....I won't be on here as much when school starts. I'm going to 10th grade which is like the year before the graduation tests start. (This is off topic but does anyone have to take Graduation tests to graduate from High School?.....Georgia does.)

NO SHINYS SEEN OR CAPTURED! I've finally started my LeafGreen game where I make my Starter team. It was a pain in the butt to kill Misty because all 3 of them wouldn't listen to me and using other attacks. And Ivysaur kept falling asleep.....grrr. Oh well I finally beat them so they are listening to me right now but Charmeleon is about to be lvl 30. I'm trying to catch an Abra so I will have atleast one Pokemon to listen to me when the others won't.

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Old August 6th, 2006 (01:02 PM).
Crazy Dark Master

I CAUGHT A SHINY!!!!!!! It's a tentacool (green!)! I found it whilst looking for a good place to dive for underwater pokemon.
Anyway, nothing new.(besides that)
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!
Old August 6th, 2006 (05:54 PM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Koji_1234
ok i got a question plz dont flame me were do u hunt for the shinies. and when i get 3o posts who exepts me as a member
Old August 6th, 2006 (06:11 PM).
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by koji 1234:
ok i got a question plz dont flame me were do u hunt for the shinies. and when i get 3o posts who exepts me as a member
Shinys can be found any place you find wild Pokemon, you can also hatch them from eggs, or get them in trade. ALSO, you're a member as soon as a founder or co-owner (like me) says you are in the club, the 30 posts rule is for people who we aren't sure of how truthfull they are and also peoples shinys aren't added to the dex untill after 30 post, so don't worry about it too much.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old August 6th, 2006 (06:18 PM).

Quote originally posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:
Shinys can be found any place you find wild Pokemon, you can also hatch them from eggs, or get them in trade. ALSO, you're a member as soon as a founder or co-owner (like me) says you are in the club, the 30 posts rule is for people who we aren't sure of how truthfull they are and also peoples shinys aren't added to the dex untill after 30 post, so don't worry about it too much.
o ic like pokemon crater and thx
Old August 6th, 2006 (06:29 PM).

You're welcome.

LDD's update:

I'm going to focus compleatly on hunting in my Emerald game untill I find another shiny, no hatching, just pure hunting and I have no clue what it'll be because I plane to move from one place to another fairly quickly. Here's to it NOT being an Oddish!!!

By the way, when D/P come out I want as a shiny, isn't this starter so cute?

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old August 6th, 2006 (06:41 PM).

what shiny are you hunting for i am hunting my first shinies i am hunting for a ubreon
Old August 6th, 2006 (06:51 PM).

Are you going to hatch Eevee eggs or are you going to save infront of the pokeball where you get the Eevee on Fire Red / Leaf Green?

As for mt hunt, I'm going for what ever shows up as long as it's not a shiny Oddish, I've found and caught three shiny Oddish already.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old August 6th, 2006 (07:00 PM).

what i am confused i there are shinies in emerald fire red and leaf green i am onlyhunting shinies at the pokemon crater website
Old August 6th, 2006 (07:11 PM).
Crazy Dark Master

Oh, you see, we hunt shinys in the 3rd gen games (R/S/Colos/FR/LG/E/XD). Soon we will hunt in these and the fourth gen, but... Anyway, LDD, I think that getting the water starter shiny would be better! It's so cute! No news. My computer doesn't like going to search, so I haven't requested my card update yet.
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!
Old August 6th, 2006 (07:12 PM).

Oh! Well this club is only for shiny pokemon caught on the offical games, I have no clue about the Pokemon Crater website.

EDIT: Yes the penguin is cute, but the shiny huhting rights of it belongs to shido. (between he and I only)

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old August 6th, 2006 (07:14 PM).

omg i am so confused lol ok on pokemon crater i nwant a shiny espeon and a umbreon what should i get first
Old August 6th, 2006 (07:16 PM).

o i c never mind man they shoulde tell this in the rules or sumtin so that means i cant join. so bye you guys
Old August 6th, 2006 (07:17 PM). Edited August 6th, 2006 by ♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠.
Banned

hey i still havent had any luck on shiny totidile hey dont double post they will yell at u use the edit button
Old August 6th, 2006 (08:05 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
To prevent any mishaps... I'm just going to post my SHC report.

FireRed: I'm down. Looking for my shiny Water Pokemon. It's cold here! No shinies as of yet!! Oh, yeah, that's right, my FireRed game was absent the day they put the shiny code in.. ;; But I'm tryin'.

LeafGreen: Same strategy, but hanging around Vermilion looking for ANY Shinies that pop up. I enjoy the Super Rod here. All of my possible water targets show up: Staryu, Gyarados, Horsea (sometimes), and Krabby (sometimes). Ph33r m3.

Emerald: Haven't budged since last Kecleon reset which was a while back... The dimming of the use of it in Colosseum made me not a fan of this creature. So I decided to switch to Staryu/Starmie, because Starmie looks ubercool in olosseum (just as Kecleon did)

Ruby: SRing for Torchic, but it's not my main concern at all. Don't worry.

Sapphire: Deciding if I should continue with Cacnea or not. It looks awesome in shiny form, but man it sucks. The babie(s) know Teeter Dance however.

And I don't mean to put more pressure on the person, but that Latios guy is starting to trip over himself and better have a good comeback or he's gonna lose it all... You're too confusing man.
Old August 6th, 2006 (08:37 PM).

Beside SRing for Ho-oh on Emerald I'm breeding for five shinies of a mysterious pokemon inRuby, SRing for the legendaryBirds in Lg, Dogs in Colo, might to Seviper in Sapphire, Started thinking about a Growlithe from Fr.

Don't worry MMSP or CCwhatever his name is now is not going for Ponyta. (******) It is this many letters.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old August 7th, 2006 (04:22 AM).

Nature: Impish
Quote originally posted by latios1993:
okay i did actually caught it for my brother in saphire and then he traded it to me. im sorry i lied i just thought that it wouldn't count if i got it in a trade.
You seem to like to mess your story around Latios, first of all, you still havn't stated which Pokémon you got in the so called "trade" and then its gone from caught to traded, then you caught it on your brothers game and traded it across, so at the moment i have no reason to trust you, i shall give you another chance to come clean, and i shall be watching you very carefully.

So then, my hunt is going rather well i suppose, i finished EV Training Regice so im out of whismur teritory, which is a good thing as i don't like its shiny version, and im now catching all the obtainable Pokémon in Emerald so hopefully something will pop up.

The new DP starters do look rather cool, and i want to see the evolved forms before i can decide which one i want as a shiny. The legendarys mite looks good in there shiny form also, i really cannot wait untill they are released now, though here in england we may not see them untill late next year which sucks, we always end up with great games last...
Old August 7th, 2006 (04:31 AM). Edited August 8th, 2006 by Jenvy.
Gardevoir is the Disco Queen

Send a message via AIM to Jenvy
Okay, I just bought Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness. I was wondering about what Tyranisneasel said about shiny hunting third gen games including XD. Can you catch shinies in there, like, in the pokespots or something?
Also, same question for colleseum, which I'm buying next.

EDIT: Okay, thanks. I will definitley be shiny hunting on it, then. Though it will probably be a lot harder since you don't encounter nearly as many pokemon...though maybe the probability went up....I dunno.
Old August 7th, 2006 (05:17 AM).

Nature: Impish
Yes you can catch shinys in both Colosseum and XD:GoD, i believe LDD got her Heracross from Colosseum.

So anyway i was bored, and i started to wonder what some of the new Pokémon's shiny versions would look like so i did this

If Lucario was like this when shiny, i would be the first to go after it! i may do some of the other pokémon if i get too bored XD

On Emerald im trying to catch a Zigzagoon on route 101 but they are so elusive, so i've turned my DS off for now.

And thats about it, happy hunting all
Old August 7th, 2006 (05:48 AM).
Banned

still no luck with totidile but i am not going to give up after i get totidile who should i hunt for

also if i dont get a modest nature i will breed for a modest totidile after shiny of course to enter in bueaty contest also i am going to clone the totidle to breed the cloned one so i can trade the regular to sapphire after i start it over and sr for mudkip and work on my water team this is the first time i am accualy setting a set party instead of using all different types
Old August 7th, 2006 (05:53 AM).

well....i dont have any updates (i just got back from a week-long vacation) i really havent been hunting much. i think im gonna target shiny trapinch or clamperl next....they are common and easy to find
Old August 7th, 2006 (06:00 AM).
Banned

sorry for being off topic but how do i get the picture to come up off the website it is a really cool picture
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)