The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 10th, 2006, 08:43 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

Advertise here
off topic exokriz have you been on your website?

on topic i am not going say it but still no luck
i want to try the ingame trade thing but what pokemons do you trade in fire red sapphire and emerald
Old August 10th, 2006, 08:43 AM
Exokriz
Delete.

Nature: Calm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-Swift
lol thats a good point there tyranisneasil... infact u prob would end up with one... but i have nver tried... and rele.. dont want to take any of those risks lol
Save, before you trade then if it isnt turn off the game and turn it back on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny legendaries
off topic exokriz have you been on your website?
no, I'm just going to let HaunterMaster and the others who are working on the official site take it over. I'm done with it.

SHC REPORT:
I still have 0 shinys. Am I ever gonna catch a shiny?

FireRed: ON HOLD
LeafGreen: TRAINING STARTER TEAM
Emerald: ON HOLD

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Old August 10th, 2006, 11:16 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

well hey i just am not having any luck been sr all day and still no magikarp i think i need to back and sr for totodile again maybe i will have luck there
Old August 10th, 2006, 12:15 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Indeed, to try it, just save before you trade over your Shiny pokemon. if it's not shiny, reset, restart, and be on your way.

I've been looking for Gastly, and while I have, I've just been thinking about how the Gengar would go on my team, moveset wise. I like Hypnosis, but it's too much of a risk. So I might leave it off and go with Confuse Ray, another favorite, instead. I plan to also have Psychic on it, and maybe one of the elemental Punches. I need a Physical move though... I started to go all special, but what if I run into a certain Pokemon with high Sp. Defense, or one that knows Mirror Coat? GRAH. Choices choices.

Oh, and "rubber hose up your nose" came from this old show. But that's not really the way it goes, that's why I also said "or something".
I don't get it either, but it breaks a stale or awkward or some kind of moment or is just some sort of silly sneer.
-Dick Dastardly's Dog
(had a better one but forgot)
Old August 10th, 2006, 05:53 PM
Perchance
Hunter of Shinies

Send a message via AIM to Perchance
Hello, I was just wondering if I could join the Shiny Hunters Club. Though I don't own any shiny pokemon of my own, I've been searching for them a lot lately. The current shinies I'm looking for? Nidoran (male) and Pidgey.
Old August 10th, 2006, 06:59 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Well, you can join without any shiny Pokemon, but regardless if you have any or not, your joining has to be approved by a co-owner. Don't worry, they come around here quite often. You can continue to search while you wait.

Oh, and I done some searching while the severe storms were going on... and no luck. However... I got my Shiny beldum the day AFTER we had storms, so... Maybe I'll have a new shiny tomorrow.
-DDD
Old August 10th, 2006, 07:23 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

congrats DDD Scep on ur shiny beldum

OMG GUYS I AM SOOO HAPPY!!! :D ... my sis was supossed to have her bday on July18th... but she had work+funerals and stuffs... so we had it today.. adn b4 we celbrated we went to wal-mart shoppin... adn instantly we went to electronics area... adn BAM! i got emmy version :D:D.. that means soon i can sr for shiny cyndaquil :D:D:D

FR: 1190 abras.. 0 shinies

Old August 10th, 2006, 08:42 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perchance
Hello, I was just wondering if I could join the Shiny Hunters Club. Though I don't own any shiny pokemon of my own, I've been searching for them a lot lately. The current shinies I'm looking for? Nidoran (male) and Pidgey.
Yes you can join, welcome to the best club at PC

Is it me or do i seem to be the only Co-owner around here lately... strange.

Well its 5:32AM and i should really be asleep.. but i feel complelled to hunt, screw the Midnight Shiny Hunters, i'll start the Early Morning Shiny Hunters XD.

I'm about to start breeding for a Calm Natured Lotad, even when i dont have to get breeding moves, when im EV training a mon, i always seem to breed it. Anywho i would LOVE it to be shiny, i think A blue Ludicolo looks really cool.

Well till next time, happy hunting.
Old August 10th, 2006, 09:37 PM
jirachi01
Beginning Trainer

havent seen any shinies....(long time havent logged in...hehe) its soooooo hard.....and sometimes the music gets sooooo anoying.....
Old August 11th, 2006, 06:09 AM
Perchance
Hunter of Shinies

Send a message via AIM to Perchance
Alright, thank you. I'll put a link of some sort in my signature that leads to this thread.

So far I have had no luck with my searches. Soon, I may also look for a shiny abra, seeing as I like the way the Alakazam look. I think I'll head over to the Prize Exchange at the Game Corner, and buy a bunch of abra then reset until I find one.

-Lugia-

Shiny Pokemon I am Searching for...
Old August 11th, 2006, 06:36 AM
sithlord6
he who pities the fool

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sithlord6
Alright, can somebody, like, approve my membership or whatever? I've got a golbat.
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:26 AM
~Patrick~
Trainer

Nature: Adamant
How can I join this club, just ask here and wait for approval? If so I'd like to join.

My current shinies:

Currently hunting for:
(on Southern Island)
Old August 11th, 2006, 09:17 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
I'm am so jealous of everyone that suddenly has an Eon Ticket... you guys have it WAY easier than I do... I'm so mad I lost my Eon Ticket

Anyways, I've done lots of soft resets today, but I haven't gotten my secret shiny yet.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old August 11th, 2006, 04:31 PM
~Patrick~
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeleeMaster-ShinyPokemon
I'm am so jealous of everyone that suddenly has an Eon Ticket... you guys have it WAY easier than I do... I'm so mad I lost my Eon Ticket

Anyways, I've done lots of soft resets today, but I haven't gotten my secret shiny yet.
Funny thing was I didn't even realize I had an Eon Ticket card until a few days ago. It was just lying around in my sisters desk drawer for 2 years. (I think she got it from buying Pokemon Channel)

What's the secret shiny your resetting for is it on Fr/Lg or R/S/E?
Old August 11th, 2006, 04:43 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Patrick~
Funny thing was I didn't even realize I had an Eon Ticket card until a few days ago. It was just lying around in my sisters desk drawer for 2 years. (I think she got it from buying Pokemon Channel)

What's the secret shiny your resetting for is it on Fr/Lg or R/S/E?
But the Eon Ticket has to be downloaded onto the game as far as i know, and it can only be transfered by mixing records...

Anywho, i got my Calm Natured Lotad, so i'll be starting to Ev train that bugger tonight, i'll be fighting against Whismur, Cacnea and Tentacool. Cacnea and Tentacool i like in thier shiny forms, whismur im not to fond off.. so i'll be trying to get that part of the training over ASAP (wheres Pokérus when i need it XD)

Anywho thats all for now, happy hunting.
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:24 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

I have the special E-reader card for the Eon Ticket. So I could do it. But I don't like legendaries, so I'm not.

... I didn't do any hunting today. I'm sorry, but it's been an emotional day... I probably will tomorrow. I think I might switch over to Emerald and try to hurry and get my secret shiny.
Although it would be best to have Shiny Gastly first. (Which would eventually be Gengar of course).
But in some ways my Emerald shiny would be better to have first. Ugh, choices, choices.

Also, I got the Shiny beldum a while back. Thanks for the congrats though! It's now a Metagross with Thunderpunch, Meteor Mash, Earthquake(I think), and Psychic. I'm still deciding on the 4th move. I've been suggested Explosion alot, but... I'm thinking about Brick Break. None of my Pokemon know Protect, although if I were to pair it with Gengar in the double battle (if there ever is one)... It would be immune to both Earthquake AND Explosion!! Whooo! XD My Shiny team is very well thought out, although I don't realize it.. Now if I can just assemble it..
-DDD

Edit: Oh, also, Nintendo Power gave away the Eon Ticket. That's how I got mine, I think. It would be the only way.
Old August 11th, 2006, 07:26 PM
~Patrick~
Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami_Zidane
But the Eon Ticket has to be downloaded onto the game as far as i know, and it can only be transfered by mixing records...
Ya, it was an E-reader card. My sister scanned it onto her Sapphire, and then mixed records with me so I got it on my Emerald.

and congrats DDD'SCEPTILE on the shiny Metagross.

Last edited by ~Patrick~; August 11th, 2006 at 07:43 PM.
Old August 11th, 2006, 08:34 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

I got my Eon Ticket from Nintendo Power, too. IIRC, it was the Nov. 2003 edition.

Patrick, the shiny I'm hunting for is on FR/LG

Old August 11th, 2006, 08:56 PM
tyranisneasel
Crazy Dark Master

You guys are lucky you even have (had) an Eon Ticket. I never got one (or an e-reader, for that matter). Anyway, I've been beating Gabby and Ty for training. No new shinys. See ya.
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!
Old August 11th, 2006, 10:00 PM
♥Nova♥
Ignore the Funny Farm

Hello all! Very Very Good News! I have managed to finally get my Shiny Charmander! YAYNESS! I knew I'd have to catch something today! After all it's Friday the 13th! My Lucky Day! *Gets stared at* What!? It's good luck for some people! XD

Anyway, Sorry for the major lack of Hunting Updates. What with starting the new Semester this Week I haven't exactly had alot of time to Shiny Hunt. In fact, I just got the Charmander on the Bus ride home from School. I have managed to complete the Hoenn Dex and am up to about 250 Start-Overs on Emerald 2 for my Shiny Totodile. Anyway I'm not even up to Celadon City in Fire Red, so I've decided that for my next Shiny I will be starting over for a Shiny Eevee.

Congrats to everyone else who has come across new Shinies recently!

::New Shinies::
Fire Red :: Charmander

::Now Hunting::
Emerald 1 :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Totodile{Re-Starting}
Fire Red :: Eevee{Re-Starting}
Leaf Green :: Articuno{Re-Starting}
Ruby :: Zangoose{Hunting in Wild}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Starting Over}

PC Family
My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
My Big Brother is Shiny-san
My Big Sister is Summer-san

Last edited by ♥Nova♥; August 11th, 2006 at 10:08 PM.
Old August 12th, 2006, 04:22 AM
Missingno. Master
The Lord of the Shinies!

Well, no sign of the shiny Clamperl. I have, however, seen enough Chinchou and Relicanth to last me a lifetime. I might switch to breeding Clamperl to avoid possible shiny Relicanth/Chinchou (cool as they are, they're not what I'm looking for). And I'm not going to choose a specific nature for it, either. Huntail's good offensive stats and ability to use Baton Pass makes it usable no matter what its nature.

I is member of these forums! Is good forums!
Old August 12th, 2006, 06:58 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Nova♥
Hello all! Very Very Good News! I have managed to finally get my Shiny Charmander! YAYNESS! I knew I'd have to catch something today! After all it's Friday the 13th! My Lucky Day! *Gets stared at* What!? It's good luck for some people! XD

Anyway, Sorry for the major lack of Hunting Updates. What with starting the new Semester this Week I haven't exactly had alot of time to Shiny Hunt. In fact, I just got the Charmander on the Bus ride home from School. I have managed to complete the Hoenn Dex and am up to about 250 Start-Overs on Emerald 2 for my Shiny Totodile. Anyway I'm not even up to Celadon City in Fire Red, so I've decided that for my next Shiny I will be starting over for a Shiny Eevee.

Congrats to everyone else who has come across new Shinies recently!

::New Shinies::
Fire Red :: Charmander

::Now Hunting::
Emerald 1 :: Houndour{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Totodile{Re-Starting}
Fire Red :: Eevee{Re-Starting}
Leaf Green :: Articuno{Re-Starting}
Ruby :: Zangoose{Hunting in Wild}
Sapphire :: Jirachi{Starting Over}

You know, you seem to be hunting every shiny I already have(which isn't a lot) or I want... YOU ARE TOO LUCKY!!!

Erm... how is it Friday the 13th? Over here, yesterday was the 11th....

Good luck with Eevee... and good luck to everyone with their shiny hunts. I'm still trying to get my secret shiny.

Old August 12th, 2006, 09:46 AM
♥Nova♥
Ignore the Funny Farm

*Checks Calender* 0_0 I'm officially staying up too late. No more Mountain Dew... LOL

Anyways, my Charmander is now a Charmeleon and I'm almost up to Celadon City so I'll be able to start SRing for Shiny Eevee soon. Can't decide what I'll evolve it into yet, but I've got a feeling I'll have more then enough time to think about it.

I continue to wish you the best of luck with your 'Secret Shiny'.

Also, because I'm bored out of my mind right now 've decide to post all of my Shinies Nicknames just for Fun.

Blaziken :: Starfire
Blastoise :: Tsunami
Meganium :: Sakura
Butterfree :: Ren
Gengar :: Kanya
Roselia :: Cheri
Gardevoir :: Leia
Latias :: Hikari
Latios :: Yami
Absol :: Oyasumi
Lapras :: Tsudane
Sceptile :: Yoh
Ampharos :: Kaminari
Charizard :: Himaru

PC Family
My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
My Big Brother is Shiny-san
My Big Sister is Summer-san
Old August 12th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Exokriz
Delete.

Nature: Calm
I hate Cinnabar Mansion....its so freaking annoying. Thats where I am in LeafGreen Training my Starter Team. I'll tell you what are on them.

Venusaur Level 45, Charizard Level 40, Blastoise Level 43, Alakazam Level 42, Dodrio Level 45, Gengar Level 44

SHC Report

FireRed: On Hold (Starting Over after I Beat the Elite 4 on LeafGreen)
LeafGreen: Eevee (After I beat the Elite 4, Soft Reseting)
Emerald: On Hold

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Old August 12th, 2006, 09:02 PM
D'MoneyBoi
Beginning Trainer

noluck wit shinies....currently trying to catch latias...the will continue hatching zangoose

credit to metalmario for the awesome TC...
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here