The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 21st, 2006, 04:29 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Nova♥ View Post
but still having a Shiny with a bad Nature is better then a Non-Shiny with a good Nature. At least that's what I think.

i agree completly , i have a box full of pokemon with perfect ivs that if i rais to level 100 will have perfect stats for their specific species and nature . if i could frilling hatch a shiny then there a good chance it would have perfert or atleast 3 perfect ivs and 100% chance of having the right move set . its just rather annoying for sumone like me who has probably hatched more eggs then everyone here combined and never hatched a shiny and if i did it was prolly a horsea and i just never noticed the diffrence.

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old August 21st, 2006, 04:29 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Ahh there seems to be a bit of slight confusion, i said i hoped it wasn't shiny as i already have a shiny Miltank, i wasn't refering to the nature, Careful is infact the nature i was looking for.

EV training is coming along quite nicely.. im currently fighting Marill's for HP Ev's im halfway through already (thank you macho brace) and i'll be moving onto Attack EV's

Happy Hunting.
Old August 21st, 2006, 04:48 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
So, Yami, what exactly are you hunting? I don't even remember...

I went to get some supplies for my musical instrument... so SRed for Rayquaza on the way there and back. I didn't get it obviously

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old August 21st, 2006, 06:19 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
I've played Mario kart DS for the most part of the day, to train for this weekend. I'm going to get a Nintendo USB Adapter for my birthday, hopefully, and use it, because you CAN use it with dial-up! Or, let's hope so. That guy put alot of work into his guide, so I'm certain it will. Just with a little lag. I just don't need to do anything while I'm playing.

I'll probably SR for Snorlax again tonight, to catch up. Or I might play AC:WW to catch beetles and sell them in the morning, that way I can finish off my house before I show it to my online buddies.

-DDD

(Also, don't try to talk me out of getting the adapter. regardless if it works or not, it would be exellent to ahve one on hand.)
Old August 21st, 2006, 07:22 PM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

yami what do you have against me i never did anything to you everytime i make a thread you come and ruin it i never ever said anything mean to ya i was just telling shido that i was hunting the water pokemon b4 he was that is all i was saying and i joined june 28th so i am sorry and i think it is time to put all of this grudge behind us now what do ya say iam not saying to be friends just to put it behind us

on a better note nothing new yet i will keep ya posted
Old August 21st, 2006, 11:27 PM
axlaba1994
Still Hunting First Shiny!!

hi everyone, im now hunting for a shiny bagon cos a shiny salamence would look really cool, im in meteor falls in the bagon place and searching for 1. My party looks like this at mo:
1. Poochyena (for easy escape because of ability)
2. Rayquaza (just incase i do something wrong)
3. Barboach (forgot to bring something to get up waterfall so i caught 1)
4 and 5 and 6. Zigzagoon (so even if i dont get a shiny bagon, i will get some items from it!!)

Could u plz rate this team for shiny hunting!!!!
Old August 21st, 2006, 11:56 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlaba1994 View Post
My party looks like this at mo:
1. Poochyena (for easy escape because of ability)
2. Rayquaza (just incase i do something wrong)
3. Barboach (forgot to bring something to get up waterfall so i caught 1)
4 and 5 and 6. Zigzagoon (so even if i dont get a shiny bagon, i will get some items from it!!)

Could u plz rate this team for shiny hunting!!!!

your team is fine for what u are doing . me my team for hunting differs depending on the version and which shiny im hunting . i always have atleast one level 100 with me so that if need be i can just send them out and throw pokeball after pokeball without worring about my pokemon fainting .

i also bring my gloom with me everywhere , sweent scent is a blessing from the pokegods .

then i bring a pokemon with sleep powder or hypnosis becuz sleep is the best status effect to catch a pokemon lucky for my gloom knows this .

now if im going sumwhere i know there are abras or sumn that runs away i bring my level 50 trapinch with the ability arena trap so they cannot escape (makes catching abra with a premi easy as pie XD ) .

then if i know im goig to an area with pokemon such as lairon or growlithe imfamous for the roar u out of the battle i bring an exploud with ability soundproof so those moves dont affect him .

if ur going where pokemon such as electrode , claydol , geodude , graveler these pokemon use explosion or selfdestruct so i suggest a pokemon that knows damp i use a quagsire for this (tho if i get the time ill switch to using a poliwrath ) so then they cant use those moves .

last but not least for , pideottos , hariyamas etc these pokemon use whirlwind , i bring a octillary with the ability suction cups so it cant be blown from the battle XD .

obviously all of them arent needed for every hunt like say bagon , all u really need for this is a high level pokemon , the pokemon u are using to surf and do waterfall and thats it. if u wanted to make the actualy capture easier then i would suggest brining along a poke that can use yawn or sleep powder or hypnosis . bringing a pokemon that knows sweent scent and using sweet scent (from here on out known as SS ) then battles will happen alot faster . when u use SS from the pokemon summary , same way u would use fly , it automaticaly places u in a battle which like i said a gift from the poke gods specialy in places like the bagon area where u can only move two steps in either direction .

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old August 22nd, 2006, 12:41 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Nature: Lax
I still have no Shiny Beldum. The race is still on Shiny Legd. Lol who will win. It don't really matter who does anyway! Just an update really.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:16 AM
willypiggy
パンケーキ! Yum!

Good luck with that, I'm still hunting down that smeargle.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:19 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by willypiggy View Post
Good luck with that, I'm still hunting down that smeargle.
Thanks mate and good luck to you too! i never like that pokemon but still, a shiny is a shiny!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 01:24 AM
willypiggy
パンケーキ! Yum!

:p Its one of my faves! Smeargle and Delibird
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:23 AM
axlaba1994

hi again, firstly thanks shido, secondly, once i have my bagon (which may take a while i know!!) does anyone else know a good one to hunt after that!!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:28 AM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by axlaba1994 View Post
hi again, firstly thanks shido, secondly, once i have my bagon (which may take a while i know!!) does anyone else know a good one to hunt after that!!

what ever uyou want XD for the most part ppl hunt the pokemon they like . then again some ppl not going to mention any names ... like to copy cat other ppls targets XD

Spoiler:
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:36 AM
axlaba1994

ok thanks, i think im gonna do abra's next cos i love alakazam..
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:37 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

well garra you might win cause i wont be able to sr for beldum today going to hang out with my dad which means i have nothin new to report and the race will be on still l8tr but if you or i win the other person will still hunt for beldum
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:44 AM
Ichigo Flash
Box-kun

Nature: Hasty
Been away for a long time due to problems with my computer and such but hey im back =)

Havent hunted much cuz iv been away on holiday without fire red, sapphire or ruby =(

I jitter back and forth to these forums. Hopefully this time i'll stick around . Looking for friends, people from the UK and anyone and everyone to talk to. Hit me up if any of these is you.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:37 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

sr grab pokeball check to see if shiny and nothing oviously you see i am not having luck with this beldum
Old August 22nd, 2006, 06:04 AM
Feraligatr master
Im British you know!

Nature: Naive
hello fellow hunters, i have good news for me that is.., i tried a all night SR on Rayquaza last night, After at least 4 hours of reseting and yawning, i finnaly ran into the ultimate prize, a black rayquaza, i had no choice but to throw my master ball at it, i was keeping it for D/P but oh well, anyway the bad news is it is a gentle nature o0 but at least i got it lol. i think it was at least 1500 resets ijm not exactly sure.

Thats all really, no luck in the egg hatching etc.

Good luck everyone.
The Ruby Destiny Trilogy
Pokemon Light Platinum
Old August 22nd, 2006, 07:37 AM
sithlord6
he who pities the fool

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sithlord6
I don't have anything new, I'm trying to beat pokemon league on ruby. Shouldn't be long, I've just gotta level my pokemon a little more. Then I'm gonna SR for beldum, and try to get Absol. I might even be crazy enough to go for rayquaza. Then I might try for charmander, if I ever find firered. I haven't played forever. I remember when I lost sapphire, I found it under the couch and it didn't work:'( My pokemon! my badges! gone! waahhhh!
firered, please live!

p.s. Deen, my crobat's name is crowbar! scary!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 08:59 AM
axlaba1994

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feraligatr master View Post
hello fellow hunters, i have good news for me that is.., i tried a all night SR on Rayquaza last night, After at least 4 hours of reseting and yawning, i finnaly ran into the ultimate prize, a black rayquaza, i had no choice but to throw my master ball at it, i was keeping it for D/P but oh well, anyway the bad news is it is a gentle nature o0 but at least i got it lol. i think it was at least 1500 resets ijm not exactly sure.

Thats all really, no luck in the egg hatching etc.

Good luck everyone.
Well done on getting that shiny rayquaza, a great catch. But i was also wondering...you all get pictures of shiny pokemon from places....i was wondering where you find these pictures...could someone give me the site plz!!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 08:59 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Nature: Timid
HA! guys im back..lol anyways... ive decided to do something on my sapphire while i wait for ym friend to be abel2 come over and help em restar my game.. anywyas... ive decided to look for shinies of same type as well... but the majority of them actually look cool... unlike ur stupid watertypes ...lol anywyas... currently i am hatching for a shiny Seviper... next will be either hunting or hatching for a shiny spinarak for a cool looking ariados ...

Sapphire: 16 eggs hatched (Seviper)
Emerald: Gotta beat the E4 then restart game
FR:Havnt played recently.. will need to catch spinarak for my Sapp tho..

Edit: Ah also.. u just type in "shiny <ur pokemon here>" in google images then click on 1.. if its a site that lists all the shinies... then highlight the pick, well ya...u know how to get pics tho.. right?

AND..... Congrats for the black Ray mah man!

Last edited by Ullion; August 22nd, 2006 at 09:04 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 09:21 AM
♥Nova♥
Ignore the Funny Farm

Shiny Sprites 'N' More :: Pokemon Elite 2000

Congradulations on the Shiny Rayquaza Feraligatr-san. It's about time somebody broke the "New Shiny Drought" around here.

Nothing new with my Shiny Hunt of course... *Throws DS*

PC Family
My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
My Big Brother is Shiny-san
My Big Sister is Summer-san
Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:09 AM
Alinthea
James Sunderland
Community Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny legendarys View Post
sr grab pokeball check to see if shiny and nothing oviously you see i am not having luck with this beldum
Don't give up mate! You will get one soon! i have hatched so many i can't remember! Lol, i will get one! I WILL!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 10:55 AM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-Swift View Post
ive decided to look for shinies of same type as well... but the majority of them actually look cool... unlike ur stupid watertypes ...lol anywyas... currently i am hatching for a shiny Seviper... next will be either hunting or hatching for a shiny spinarak for a cool looking ariados ...
lol becareful what u say about water types or when d/p come out ill have to pwn u with a whole water team . and since im working on collecting all water types shiny , dont make me pwn your poison types with shiny water pokemon ( who btw PWN XD)

if u ask me water types have sum of the best shiny colors they more less match better then most types . just my opinion

Spoiler:

Last edited by shido; August 22nd, 2006 at 11:07 AM.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:12 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Nature: Timid
lol sorry shido... but u just CANT beat the looks of shiny ariados and shiny Seviper... adn i figured that the other 4 will be as follows:
Venemoth, Weezing, Swalot, Nidoking

So *bleahh* ...a dn i didnt rele mean they suck... it was just sarcasm.. i like water types... but ever since G/S came out.. ariados was my fav pkmn.. well untill i heard bout Raikou... then its always been him.. so 2nd in my heart will be ariados (cries) lol... but stil... i think Shiny ariados and Seviper look the best.. then shiny nidoking and starmie are like the next neatess...

Saphire: 24 Seviper eggs hatched
Emerald: On hold
Fire Red: 1190 abras SRed

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links