The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Advertise here

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:15 PM
♥Nova♥
Ignore the Funny Farm

Advertise here
Yeah, you got the right suffix. LOL You and me seem to Hunt/Plan to Hunt alot of the Same Shinies. XD

PC Family
My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
My Big Brother is Shiny-san
My Big Sister is Summer-san
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:16 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

nvm she is ok with u calling her that XD

im hoping to get a second karp soon so i can have my first water complete set

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Lol good luck on ur next karp there SHido... and ohhh man I FORGET WHAT IW AS GUINNA SAY!!... oh ya... i rememebr now ..lol... i dun even undertsand Japenese stuff liek that at all..lol so dun look at me :O lol

Old August 22nd, 2006, 03:49 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
So what does chan mean exactly? I thought it mean a female acqaintance....

My cuzin is SRing for Bulbasaur... so ya...

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:11 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
When A male using the suffix "Chan" to address a female usually reffers to his significant other or someone he is rather close to. "San" is more commonly used when addresing females. Theres your daily Japanese Lesson.

So then today i have been finishing up EV training Miltank which is always fun (read: boring) so now that i have nothing to train im finally going to pick a target, which will be unknown to the rest of you don't want you looking for my elusive shiny do i?

Happy Hunting.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:25 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yami_Zidane View Post
When A male using the suffix "Chan" to address a female usually reffers to his significant other or someone he is rather close to. "San" is more commonly used when addresing females. Theres your daily Japanese Lesson.

So then today i have been finishing up EV training Miltank which is always fun (read: boring) so now that i have nothing to train im finally going to pick a target, which will be unknown to the rest of you don't want you looking for my elusive shiny do i?

Happy Hunting.

chan , kun and san are not gender based . there are sign of respect so speak formality . like u wouldnt refer to your teacher male or femal as say "yamazaki-chan / kun" it would be san . same goes with your friends then u can use kun or chan . chan usualy refers to sumone younger then u but can also be used out of informal . kinda like in spanish when u address sumone and u say you when u say you to a friend or sumone u just met very informal its "tu" but if its an adult or teacher or to be respectful it would be "Usted" .

i can understand your confussion on the gender thing seeing how most anime has a girl to boy ratio of like 10 - 1 so ya

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old August 22nd, 2006, 04:51 PM
DARKDESTINY
alone_in_the_dark

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by shido View Post
chan , kun and san are not gender based . there are sign of respect so speak formality . like u wouldnt refer to your teacher male or femal as say "yamazaki-chan / kun" it would be san . same goes with your friends then u can use kun or chan . chan usualy refers to sumone younger then u but can also be used out of informal . kinda like in spanish when u address sumone and u say you when u say you to a friend or sumone u just met very informal its "tu" but if its an adult or teacher or to be respectful it would be "Usted" .

i can understand your confussion on the gender thing seeing how most anime has a girl to boy ratio of like 10 - 1 so ya
Ahhh yes!!!...se~or shido aka mr. linguistic XD...
Been SR for Eevee on FR without any positive results
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:03 PM
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
OMGz its not really whut i wanted but its worth it doodz! I got a shiny Lugia Stayed up till lyke 4:58am this mornin *yawnz* man soooo tyred!

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:09 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkirby View Post
OMGz its not really whut i wanted but its worth it doodz! I got a shiny Lugia Stayed up till lyke 4:58am this mornin *yawnz* man soooo tyred!
This is rather sudden, concidering you just joined yesturday and you got a shiny the day after. But no normal shiny, a legendary shiny, one that is almost unobtainable. Would you mind telling the group how you exactly got the Shiny Lugia, and may i warn you in advance that if you cheated by using gameshark or action replay, or if your just lying, say so now and we will fogive you. If not it may shorten your club membership and you will be kicked out.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:13 PM
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Well ive had Emerald 4 loong tyme and I caught it out in the wild jus searching where u get Lugia n all Kept Softreseting and all!

Soul Silver team:

Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:17 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

You cannot catch Lugia in the Wild in Emerald without first getting the Mystic Ticket, which you did not state in earlier posts, so don't try saying it now.

We here at the SHC don't take lightly to liars or cheaters, we just ask that you search for shinys and be utterly honest with us.

I will give you one final chance to come clean or risk Expulsion from the club, you have been warned
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:26 PM
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Oki oki. I kinda lied i used my bro's gameshark! Im sry!!!!!!!!! Ill give me self a months Suspension 4rom The SHC club! Bye Bye:'( C u guyz On Sept 22nd! All i wanted whuz 4 u guyz to c whut i got. U know whut..... Iunno whut!

Soul Silver team:

Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:42 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

^lol
Well... I'm kinda mad right now, as I have to type this science paper that is due tomorrow. It is cutting into my team to soft reset, which sucks, I admit. But I'll try to finish it quickly(I've already started).

Old August 22nd, 2006, 05:50 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

^lol
Good luckMMSP!!!! lol... u better get an A+ on that paper >.> lol... well ya.. nothin new yet... its boring trying to train up a stupid little slugma.. jus to kill of sum annoying ice types... anyways.. good luck to da rest of you..lol *yawn*

Old August 22nd, 2006, 06:27 PM
♥Nova♥
Ignore the Funny Farm

Well, still nothing... I hope to catch SOMETHING soon. T-T I've been feeling a little under the wheather and need something to get me in better spirits. I spent the last Hour working on this...

Too bad I can't use it as my Official Card... T-T Oh well.

Good luck to Melee-kun on your Science Paper.

PC Family
My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
My Big Brother is Shiny-san
My Big Sister is Summer-san

Last edited by ♥Nova♥; August 22nd, 2006 at 07:14 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2006, 06:55 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Thanks for the luck guys, but I'd rather have luck with Rayquaza than luck with this science paper! lol...

Well, I know I won't finish anytime soon (if I work diligently now, i can finish by 11:45 PM EST), so maybe I'll finish before I come back one.

"Later Days" -Tino

Old August 22nd, 2006, 07:17 PM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

hey i am not mad at you shido but i have had no luck with shinys well i will try my best to stay awake to night
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:21 PM
axlaba1994
Still Hunting First Shiny!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by onimyst View Post
Heh heh heh..... lol hi Tom

Anyway can i join the shiny hunters I'm trying for bagon like axlaba (next door neighbour) soooo... hope I can join :D.

EDIT: Deleted edit.. lol.
hey liam.... anyway, still no news on that annoying bagon (i am starting to know how long being a shiny hunter is gonna take!!). My plan about the zigzagoons did not work as you may recieve an item after every battle (that doesnt include run )so no items *boohoo, sob*. oh well. Oh yeah, congrats on the magikarp shido!
Old August 23rd, 2006, 12:42 AM
shido
Blood Sucker

thank you thank you i wanted to be the first to break the drought ut dan FM had to come and still my thunder lol if only he waited a fewe hours lol

well heres to finding my second karp and to all your future shinnies GL

Spoiler:
Old August 23rd, 2006, 02:44 AM
willypiggy
パンケーキ! Yum!

:D still no luck on smeargle but I'm going out today so won't be able to do much hunting Should be able late tonight
Old August 23rd, 2006, 05:48 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

well still no shiny beldum even after and half nighter i was awake until lik 3 o' clock and no new shinys well i am sr for beldum right now and garra i dont even care about the race anymore but we are still racing i just want my shiny beldum
Old August 23rd, 2006, 06:32 AM
sithlord6
he who pities the fool

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to sithlord6
I haven't really hunted, I found firered and it still works (whew) so I've gotta fix the network machine so I can trade with ruby. My pokemon have awful IVs and I got charmander as a starter, It's a girl so I can breed it later. However, I'm having a heck of a time beating Brock believe it or not, so It'll be a while. Oh boy...

Oh and willypiggy, have you noticed that normal and shiny smeargles got colors reversed between RSE and colosseum?
Old August 23rd, 2006, 06:57 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

gl to you sith i got something to help ya train charmander so it learns metal claw and it will take out brocks rock collection cause it is super effective against them hold here is the result going to check its statis wait for it..... okay statis check rayquaza absol seadra gyarados chimecho and lets see if it is shiny....... beldum........non shiny well i wont give up
Old August 23rd, 2006, 07:23 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiny legendarys View Post
gl to you sith i got something to help ya train charmander so it learns metal claw and it will take out brocks rock collection cause it is super effective against them hold here is the result going to check its statis wait for it..... okay statis check rayquaza absol seadra gyarados chimecho and lets see if it is shiny....... beldum........non shiny well i wont give up

*ahem* Well GL SL! lol... anyways... shiny seviper ahsnt hatched and i now decided to actually catch some other "random" pokemon... but its so hard to breed a staryu cuz its hard 2 catch... and cant beed with any1... i think..*runs off to serebii*

Old August 23rd, 2006, 07:27 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

hey killer thnx for the gl well i am taking a break for awile from sr for beldum an going to start buildin my model motorcycle

EDIT:*this is classified info jk*
i am going to stop sr for magikarp for a while i might fish them up later but this is the deal i am going to hunt for this pokemon *i am not telling you jk* well it is in the first unown chamber where you find unown {a,!} i am going to hunt there and try to train a pokemon and for heads up i dont ev or iv train cause i dont get it and i do great with out it i just train them normally well after that wish me *i need to stop formally long speeches*

hey guess what i am out until later so *looks at keyboard and...and...and...and...*

Last edited by ♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠; August 23rd, 2006 at 08:52 AM.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here