The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 6th, 2006, 05:14 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kobra View Post
Yeah, I don't think you can be talking what with your impedement to SPELLING. I'm surprized you spelled genious correct, that's an awefully long word, eh?

Pwned...

Update:
Scyther: Still the same. I kind of lulled off of Scyther and am focusing on Rayquaza.
Rayquaza: 700 resets, nothing new.

<I>Kobra<I>
my pselling is only off is because i don't have care to look back and check it. And i tend to miss the right letters when i do type, and also, for my "i's" i don't make them capitals ebcause i feel it is a waste of my time. Anyways, on emerald i am EV training a pretty good IV'd Chinchou ( if that actually makes sense..) adn then i'll be doing the same for my Duskull.

EDITL Umm shellder, ANOTEHR shiny?!?! Bah and also... a luvdisc? Aqwkward, cuz i heard recently that Kim and someone else were going after a shiny luvdisc, adn before you posted about the rayquaza, a few people posted about wanting oen of them. Lol *sigh* sorry for "accusing" you again, i just find it slightly awkward, adn thats now like, your 4th or so claiemd shiny you have seen/caught.

Old November 6th, 2006, 05:23 PM
Shellder
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shellder Send a message via Yahoo to Shellder
Understandable, but look at some peolple with like 20 + shinies, and I was looking for the little fish thing, I forget its name, its small and thin, anyway I found a shiny Luvdisk totally out or randomness, I don't care if you don't belive me (not to be rude), but I found it and I wasn't even looking for it.

Seventh Element
Old November 6th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

i nkow, i don't mean to eb a nag, it's just kidna awkward XD lol

Old November 6th, 2006, 05:34 PM
Shellder
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shellder Send a message via Yahoo to Shellder
No no i totally get where your comming from, even i was suprised, i had a lot of luck ( i do have irish in me ) but I get that its hard to belive, so I totally understand if you don't belive me. ANd i never even saw any posts about a Luvdisk, total randomness!

Seventh Element
Old November 6th, 2006, 05:38 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

LOl all is forgiven! XD Oh adn Kim (Akidatheart) and someone else (SHido maybe.. oh its LDD!!) that wanted a luvdisc, go back alst page, or the page before it. You'll see it there, "BELIEVE IT!" XD

Old November 6th, 2006, 05:56 PM
Shellder
Beginning Trainer

:D Huh..

Just finished my new siggy like it:

Seventh Element
Old November 6th, 2006, 07:10 PM
Akidatheart
Pokémom
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
Quote:
I'm surprized you spelled genious correct, that's an awefully long word, eh?
<I>Kobra<I>
You guys are so funny. I wish you would post more so I can smile more. (seriously, no sarcasm intended) Btw, genius is genius, not genious... I think most of KS's mistakes are typos though, where his fingers just move faster than his brain.. so it's not that he can't spell, he just can't type. Anyway, I've kind of gotten used to it. Oh, wait a minute, awfully is spelled without that E you added in.. unless you literally meant awe fully.. like filled with awe? (my attempt at a joke, yes, I am joking impaired)

I am still fishing for my little luvdisc.. and you (forget your name, sorry) EDIT-shellder- go and make one faint? If you see a shiny and don't have a pokemon with false swipe, just start throwing pokeballs, maybe something will catch it.. From what I have read about other people's experiences, it seems like crits have a habit of happening when pokemon are shiny.

Does anyone else besides me get stupid when they see a shiny? I think it's like my husband says he feels when he is hunting and sees a big deer. Heart starts racing, arms feel tingly, brain shuts down temporarily.. But maybe that's just me?

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!
Old November 6th, 2006, 07:13 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

lol i agree in the fact that i see it happening. I kidna act surprised when i see a shiny (only happened twice) but i stayed calm, in fact the poochy i hardly noitcied since i was playing in my bed at night. Lol, well i just hit the poochy once and then threw a greta ball adn caught it. And with Machoke, i threw an ultra ball immedietely.

Old November 6th, 2006, 09:02 PM
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Lol, it's a bad idea to insult somebody on thier spelling and not spell correctly. >.< *mental note to learn spelling*

Anyways, I might put a hold on the Scyther hunt while I go for Rayquaza. Hunting Rayquaza is quick and I can get 100 resets in about 25 minutes. After I either catch Rayquaza or do around 1500-2000 resets, I'll go back to Scyther for a while.

By the way, nice sig Shellder! Did you make that yourself, like everything?

<I>Kobra<I>
Old November 6th, 2006, 10:31 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akidatheart View Post
You guys are so funny. I wish you would post more so I can smile more. (seriously, no sarcasm intended) Btw, genius is genius, not genious... I think most of KS's mistakes are typos though, where his fingers just move faster than his brain.. so it's not that he can't spell, he just can't type. Anyway, I've kind of gotten used to it. Oh, wait a minute, awfully is spelled without that E you added in.. unless you literally meant awe fully.. like filled with awe? (my attempt at a joke, yes, I am joking impaired)

I am still fishing for my little luvdisc.. and you (forget your name, sorry) EDIT-shellder- go and make one faint? If you see a shiny and don't have a pokemon with false swipe, just start throwing pokeballs, maybe something will catch it.. From what I have read about other people's experiences, it seems like crits have a habit of happening when pokemon are shiny.

Does anyone else besides me get stupid when they see a shiny? I think it's like my husband says he feels when he is hunting and sees a big deer. Heart starts racing, arms feel tingly, brain shuts down temporarily.. But maybe that's just me?

i always get nervous tht im going to accidently run away or drop the gameboy and i get all rigid and stiff like im holding a holy golden egg that will crack is i hold it too hard XD . i jus throw pokeballs i donte ven attack the pokemon at all . i always walk about with max balls and atleast 1 masterball for pokemon that use roar , whirlewinds , or sdor ex .

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old November 7th, 2006, 06:04 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Quote:

Yes, I feel especially dumb! Everytime I've found my shinies, I've been in the position to restart my game and when I looked at my game and saw it, they're there and I'm have a or on my face! Then I remember the look on my face, I calm down, and I catch it or save right afterwards(for pokemon that you receive). Well, except for with Zapdos where I soft reset it...

:: Currently Hunting ::
FireRed :: Lapras
Ruby :: Latias
Sapphire :: Playing through
Emerald :: Completing Hoenn Dex
LeafGreen :: Bulbasaur
Colosseum :: Suicune
XD:GoD :: Lugia

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old November 7th, 2006, 12:50 PM
Shellder
Beginning Trainer

O yea i even do that to rare pokemon, i accidently run away instead of getting into my bag, total fluke!

Thanks, and it was a backgroud i had, i resised, cut, paste, and then added the innder glow in Adobe Photoshop CS, and edited it in PSP 9.

Seventh Element
Old November 7th, 2006, 02:04 PM
Charmander345
Immm Baaaack!!!

Location: In zaboo land......................hunting for shinys......
Send a message via AIM to Charmander345
Changed my mind, im now after a shiny torkaol(is that how you spell it?)
Old November 7th, 2006, 02:08 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

its torkaol lol
Well umm welcome back (i'm welcomign you back cuz i don't think i've seen you b4 lol) XD
Well gl on the shiny tork.
Wdell nuthin compltely new on my end, i'll keep ya'll up-to-date if i find neffin!

Old November 7th, 2006, 02:13 PM
Charmander345
Immm Baaaack!!!

Location: In zaboo land......................hunting for shinys......
Send a message via AIM to Charmander345
Thanks(now i can spell torkoal,Yaay meeee!)
Old November 7th, 2006, 03:35 PM
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Update:
Scyther: On hold...
Rayquaza: 800

<I>Kobra<I>
Old November 7th, 2006, 08:04 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

OMFG >.> once agian while sring for a shiny (ie my third kip) i run into the damn poochyena shiny and cant catch it lmao it sucks seeing a shiny and purposly turn the game boy off

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old November 7th, 2006, 08:18 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

lol its just a shame i havn't been inyour position.
And uhh shido, why don't you just breed for a shiny mudkip instead?
Anyways, i'm not playing tonight since i have to go to school early tomoro to get help for a write-up in math (i have no idea what to write down.) XD..well i might be able to play a wee bit, unlikely tho.
oh and gl all!

KS-Out

Old November 7th, 2006, 08:48 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-Swift View Post
lol its just a shame i havn't been inyour position.
And uhh shido, why don't you just breed for a shiny mudkip instead?
Anyways, i'm not playing tonight since i have to go to school early tomoro to get help for a write-up in math (i have no idea what to write down.) XD..well i might be able to play a wee bit, unlikely tho.
oh and gl all!

KS-Out

well first off if i was too breed for a shiny i would do it in dp , so i can have the right move sets and stats for that game (almost every pokemon has new moves) .

second breeding takes a billion times longer in theory becuz of getting the egg and then hatching the egg then releasing the hatched pokemon if not shiny vs just seeing if its shiny and sring

if i breed for any shiny now tho it would simply be for a shiny thats rare and hard to come by such as chansey or chimecho something along those lines . for now im content with jsut collecting shinnies . when dp comes out ill breed shinnies ment for battle .

FYI for everyone whos hardcore traning and getting ready for dp , your pokemon are going to suck . the battle system and new moves in dp change the way u battle so drasticly that almost everyones level 100 pokemon have just become useless unless rebreed specificly for the dp way of battling .

Spoiler:
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:11 PM
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shido View Post
FYI for everyone whos hardcore traning and getting ready for dp , your pokemon are going to suck . the battle system and new moves in dp change the way u battle so drasticly that almost everyones level 100 pokemon have just become useless unless rebreed specificly for the dp way of battling .
OMG are you freaking serious?! Good thing I only have one Pokemon above level 70! And good thing it was only my Blaziken. After I get Rayquaza I might just wait for D/P to come out so I can train it properly on there. Same goes for Scyther, although I would love to just quit the Scyther Hunt and breed for one that knows Reversal!

Scyther + High Base HP + Reversal + Losing a Battle = PWNAGE

Nothing to update. I have to study for a HUGE science test tomorrow so I'll only get maybe 100-200 Rayquaza resets.

<I>Kobra<I>

Last edited by King Kobra; November 8th, 2006 at 02:08 PM.
Old November 7th, 2006, 10:17 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
OMG are you freaking serious?! Good thing I only have one Pokemon above level 70! And good thing it was only my Blaziken. After I get Rayquaza I might just wait for D/P to come out so I can train it properly on there. Same goes for Scyther, although I would love to just quit the Scyther Hunt and breed for one that knows Revenge!

Scyther + High Base HP + Revenge + Losing a Battle = PWNAGE

Nothing to update. I have to study for a HUGE science test tomorrow so I'll only get maybe 100-200 Rayquaza resets.

<I>Kobra<I>

scyther cant learn revenge XD as for rayquaza i would say a modest nature evs in speed and sp att and learn meteoric storm for constant pwnage

Spoiler:
Old November 8th, 2006, 05:00 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by shido View Post
well first off if i was too breed for a shiny i would do it in dp , so i can have the right move sets and stats for that game (almost every pokemon has new moves) .

second breeding takes a billion times longer in theory becuz of getting the egg and then hatching the egg then releasing the hatched pokemon if not shiny vs just seeing if its shiny and sring

if i breed for any shiny now tho it would simply be for a shiny thats rare and hard to come by such as chansey or chimecho something along those lines . for now im content with jsut collecting shinnies . when dp comes out ill breed shinnies ment for battle .

Not for every pokemon...

my shiny Rayquaza at level 100 as Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/Aerial Ace/Earthquake... will it suck? No, it'll do better because DClaw is coming off of its base 150 Atk stat.

My Blaziken with Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, Rock Slide, will it suck? No, it'll be even better than it is now.

I'm a hardcore battler, not one of my pokemon will suffer THAT much from the physical/special change.

No luck with Latias.

Edit: NVM, my Charizard is scrwed.

Shido, breed for a shiny Absol.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old November 8th, 2006, 05:36 AM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fufu3000~ View Post
Not for every pokemon...

my shiny Rayquaza at level 100 as Dragon Dance/Dragon Claw/Aerial Ace/Earthquake... will it suck? No, it'll do better because DClaw is coming off of its base 150 Atk stat.

My Blaziken with Sky Uppercut, Flamethrower, Thunderpunch, Rock Slide, will it suck? No, it'll be even better than it is now.

I'm a hardcore battler, not one of my pokemon will suffer THAT much from the physical/special change.

No luck with Latias.

Edit: NVM, my Charizard is scrwed.

Shido, breed for a shiny Absol.
charizard now sucks and so do most pokemon . u lucked out wth rayquaza and well blaziken im going to pwn with flare dive . i got a max att blaziken waiting for transfer already XD as with absol im already ahead of ya . also on my list for next gen battling

Spoiler:
Old November 8th, 2006, 07:12 AM
tyranisneasel
Crazy Dark Master

Quote:
Well, for me it depends on if I was waiting for it or not. Ok, so here's an example: Pidgey from FR. I found that right after getting the Pokedex. I sort of went into a "shock" when I found it. However, when I found shiny Dunsparce, it was more of a "finally" and sigh feeling.
Seth's PokePet

Milo the level 68 Milotic!
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:33 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

lol with my machoke,. i spazzed adn ran around my livivng room several times XD. For poochy, i was like: What?" Oh..crap, i don't wanna poochy" kinda thing lol but i'm still haopy that i now ghave multiple shinis :D

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links