The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 8th, 2006, 12:54 PM
♥Nova♥
Ignore the Funny Farm

Hello all. Sorry for my lack of Posting. I had a very busy Weekend to say the least and the past few days have not been any easier. Lousy Mid-Term Elections... Between just an all-around busy Schedule and playing Pokemon Ranger I barely got any Hunting in. I did Hunt some, but of course couldn't actually get a new Shiny. That's about it...

:: Currently Hunting ::
Emerald :: Growlithe{Breeding}
Emerald 2 :: Eevee{Breeding}
Fire Red :: Snorlax{SRing}
Leaf Green :: Bulbasaur{SRing}
Ruby :: Groudon{SRing}
Sapphire :: Kyogre{SRing}
Colosseum :: Quilava{SRing}
XD: Gale of Darkness :: Altaria{SRing}

PC Family
My Bestest Friend is Naruto-kun
My Shiny Hunting Twin is Melee-kun
My Big Brother is Shiny-san
My Big Sister is Summer-san
Old November 8th, 2006, 01:07 PM
powerofpikachu
~Sudden change of Attitude~

Send a message via AIM to powerofpikachu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to powerofpikachu Send a message via Yahoo to powerofpikachu
Ooh! A shiny hunters club! I thought I saw one in Serebi a while back, but I don't go there anymore... ;__;

I would be delighted if I could join. May I? I have:
A shiny Charmander
a shiny Swellow
a shiny Feebas > Now a Milotic

And I'm Hunting Seviper and Raquasa.

Nina told me she was a member here. She's hunting Zangoose, so we match. (Ya know, Seviper and Zangoose.)

My PC Family:
My awsome big sister = Nina-Chan
Old November 8th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Well, welcome! Altho, you do ened to eb accepted by a coowner, or aaron (lol) and nice shinies. i wish i could get a shiny feebas/milotic.
anyways, ntuhin new w/ me, so gl alL!

KS-Out!

Old November 8th, 2006, 01:33 PM
Nina-Chan
Nuzlockexcore for life.

Nature: Lonely
Major off topic: ^.^ SQUEEEEE!!!!! Steph-Chan! Your back! And I can tell its not Alex, cause her typing is horrable. X.X Anyhoo...

*Huggles* When did you decide to come back? You got un-banned a couple of weeks ago, but you never logged on...

Ontopic: I GOTS MY ZANGOOOOOOOSE!!!! Over the weekend! I found it.... its soooooo purdy. Its Nature is bold... level 15. ^.^

Good luck on your Seviper hunting, Steph-Chan! And good luck with all yours, Nova! (I'm too lazy to type out all your goals...)

xDDD I do that alot, KS. I got my Zangoose, and I was like, "Oh, heavans above! REJOYCE!!!!!" And then I came upon my shiny swablu and I'm just like, "Awwwww!!!! I wanted a Shiny Seedot!(which I gave up on long ago)... Oh well, I'll catch it anyways." Sooo.... meh. >.<

Spoiler:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Evil twin: Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Little sister: Powerofpikachu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member of the Edward Elric Fanclub He is love
Member of the Shiny Hunters Club Whee~
Old November 8th, 2006, 01:36 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Whoa, you changed fonts again XD
Well, ncie catch!! Shinygoose looks really cool
anyways, like i said a few minutes ago: nothin new XD

KS-Out

Old November 8th, 2006, 01:59 PM
willypiggy
パンケーキ! Yum!

I'm back!
After a very busy scheduale I am back hunting for that darn smeargle, I am also unsure if this counts or not but I traded for a shiny Blastoise on the GTS but I would prefer if it were nto added to the shiny dex/counted as a shiny as I am unsure if it is legit.
Old November 8th, 2006, 02:16 PM
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Quote:
Originally Posted by shido View Post
scyther cant learn revenge XD as for rayquaza i would say a modest nature evs in speed and sp att and learn meteoric storm for constant pwnage
I meant to say Reversal. >.< I might just get a Scyther in the store and then breed for one if I feel like it because if in the rare occasion that I'd start losing with a level 100 Shiny Scizor I'd bust out Reversal and blow the opponent out of the......way?

Anyways thanks for the tips on Rayquaza, I really don't care what Nature I get for it because it has good attacks in both Special and normal attack types.

No updates, I'll probably hunt some time today because we had an early release day at school.

Welcome powerofpikachu, hopefully you'll be accepted! A Shiny Feebas!? Wow, that's a tough pokemon to find regularly.

<I>Kobra<I>
Old November 8th, 2006, 02:20 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by shido View Post
charizard now sucks and so do most pokemon . u lucked out wth rayquaza and well blaziken im going to pwn with flare dive . i got a max att blaziken waiting for transfer already XD as with absol im already ahead of ya . also on my list for next gen battling

I have a max attack/max speed/max hp Beldum, my shiny Porygon with flawless SAtk, and about 40 others waiting for D/P as well. I'm going to enjoy battling you The best part is, I didn't breed for any of them, so I'm going to have fun passing down these traits.

Charizard gets Dragon Pulse I believe as well as Air Slash(which are both special) and Feather Rest. My Charizard won't suffer soo much, especially since it has a Timid nature(I lucked out here too)

When/if I get a shiny Chikorita, would you like to race me for a shiny Absol?

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old November 8th, 2006, 02:37 PM
Nina-Chan
Nuzlockexcore for life.

Nature: Lonely
Offtopic: Lol, I needed a change in font.

Ontopic:^.^ Thank you, KS. I really hope I saved after getting that Zangoose....

Spoiler:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Evil twin: Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Little sister: Powerofpikachu
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member of the Edward Elric Fanclub He is love
Member of the Shiny Hunters Club Whee~
Old November 8th, 2006, 02:37 PM
powerofpikachu
~Sudden change of Attitude~

Send a message via AIM to powerofpikachu Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to powerofpikachu Send a message via Yahoo to powerofpikachu
Quote:
Originally Posted by willypiggy View Post
I'm back!
After a very busy scheduale I am back hunting for that darn smeargle, I am also unsure if this counts or not but I traded for a shiny Blastoise on the GTS but I would prefer if it were nto added to the shiny dex/counted as a shiny as I am unsure if it is legit.
Congrats on the Blastoise, anyway! ^___^

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Kobra View Post

Welcome powerofpikachu, hopefully you'll be accepted! A Shiny Feebas!? Wow, that's a tough pokemon to find regularly.
=3 Thank you! I got the Feebas from pure luck, actually. I had been hunting for AGES. Thats why I don't have many Shinys.... I spent most of my hunting time finding that feebas.

Offtopic?: NIIIINA!!! *huggles so hard eyes pop out* Your font and Av/sig match is sooo purdy! xD Don't hide it, I know your obsessed with Tidus! x333

Ontopic: CONGRATS!!! On the Zangoose, Nina-San! Now I really need to find that Seviper...

My PC Family:
My awsome big sister = Nina-Chan
Old November 8th, 2006, 02:48 PM
Tha Pkmn Prodigy
Gym Leader

hey all! sorry i haven't been posting....i guess you could say i've been going thru a "ghosting" phase like MM, whereas im just showing up to read the posts and leaving hehe. but as for the shiny squirtle, no, i still haven't found it, and im getting very sick of looking for it....
Old November 8th, 2006, 04:48 PM
Shellder
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shellder Send a message via Yahoo to Shellder
Heys peeps and peepets!

Whats new? Any new shinies yet? I don't knwo what to look for in LG now, any ideas? My Dragonair is finally level 52 (and a half), only 2 and a 1/2 levels to go before Dragonite! Horrah!

Seventh Element
Old November 8th, 2006, 07:42 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

i'm pretty sure if someone had shinies they would post it ASAP. lol kidan awkward for someone to ask that XD lol

Anyways, nuthin enw here, still trainin up that chinchou of mine XD

Old November 8th, 2006, 08:58 PM
King Kobra
Shiny Giratina pwns you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nina-Chan View Post
Ontopic: I GOTS MY ZANGOOOOOOOSE!!!! Over the weekend! I found it.... its soooooo purdy. Its Nature is bold... level 15. ^.^
Here's one Shellder! By the way, nice catch on the Zangoose! I'm not a big fan of them, but hey, a Shiny's a Shiny!

Update:
Scyther: On hold
Rayquaza: 920

<I>Kobra<I>
Old November 9th, 2006, 10:17 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

king kobra you need a different color it is hard to see with my background

any way no new shinys i had a half a day today and i have no school tommorrow so i have a lot of time to shiny hunt wish me luck
Old November 9th, 2006, 11:52 AM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Taking a break from shiny hunting to play/win Final Fantasy 12. See you all then, because I won't be on here till then.

Ja-ne!

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old November 9th, 2006, 11:57 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

well no new shinys i am racing fufu3000 for shiny anorith and i havent gotten it yet

i wish everyone luck and i am going to hope for a good outcome
Old November 9th, 2006, 12:17 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

uhh gl oh adn SL, peopel shouldn't eb telling others to change their font colour, just highlight it if you want to read it mroe easily. The diff font colours are there for a reason, so if you don't like it, well, too abd for you. XD

anyways, my chinchou si almost done being EV trained in speed, afetr it will be on HP and SPATK, which i should hope go much quicker since whismur and spinda are more easily found then those stupid zigzagoons XD

Old November 9th, 2006, 12:37 PM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-Swift View Post
uhh gl oh adn SL, peopel shouldn't eb telling others to change their font colour, just highlight it if you want to read it mroe easily. The diff font colours are there for a reason, so if you don't like it, well, too abd for you. XD

anyways, my chinchou si almost done being EV trained in speed, afetr it will be on HP and SPATK, which i should hope go much quicker since whismur and spinda are more easily found then those stupid zigzagoons XD
i wasnt saying anything bad i was just stating my opionion which i have due to the first amendment of freedom of speech so ya

well no new shinys yet good luck to all with there shiny hunts as well as my own
Old November 9th, 2006, 12:54 PM
Shellder
Beginning Trainer

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Shellder Send a message via Yahoo to Shellder
No new shinies BUT:

Dragonair became a DRAGONITE last night at 15:49 mins into the game!

Just to let you know!

Seventh Element
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:06 PM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

wait you have a shiny dragonite now that is so kool that is why i am going to start my dratini bying tonigh and try for an alnighter i like having no school tommorrow yay

wish me luck
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Shellder
Beginning Trainer

No its nto shiny i gave up after about 25 tires, but i love dragonite. Peice of advice for buying your Dratini earlie in the game:

Beat the 5 emebers on the Nugget Bridge. Go to Pokecenter and deposit all pookemon and withdraw a really weak one. Loose o the rocket member at the end of the bridge over and over again and you get a nugget each time. Loose 20 times and you have $100,000, then Buy the 500 coins 8 times and then the 50 coins 2 times and then go buy the dratini. Keep losing to the rocket if you want more money than that. Now that you have the dratini early in the game because you have the money to buy it use it in battel a lot, if you wiat untill you have beaten most trainers (especially the ones on victory road) its REALLY hard to raise it, thats what I did at least.

Seventh Element
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:22 PM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellder View Post
No its nto shiny i gave up after about 25 tires, but i love dragonite. Peice of advice for buying your Dratini earlie in the game:

Beat the 5 emebers on the Nugget Bridge. Go to Pokecenter and deposit all pookemon and withdraw a really weak one. Loose o the rocket member at the end of the bridge over and over again and you get a nugget each time. Loose 20 times and you have $100,000, then Buy the 500 coins 8 times and then the 50 coins 2 times and then go buy the dratini. Keep losing to the rocket if you want more money than that. Now that you have the dratini early in the game because you have the money to buy it use it in battel a lot, if you wiat untill you have beaten most trainers (especially the ones on victory road) its REALLY hard to raise it, thats what I did at least.
well i already beat the game and i got my coins by playing a lot and winning
so i am all set but thanks for the piece of advice i really appriciate it thank you
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Shellder
Beginning Trainer

No problem, but if you restart, loose a lot, for every 20 nuggets its $100,000 man I wish you could trade money between games!

Seventh Element
Old November 9th, 2006, 01:32 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

meh, in FR the eziest way to amke money si in FR/LG (which is wher eu get dratini anyways) and beat the gaem, go to 5island or soemthing like that, adn go to that rich girl's island and beat all the rich ones, u get 20k/win if you have amulet coin. Also, use the VS Seeker too, that can definately help >:] lol

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links