Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Advertise here

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:25 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

Advertise here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrplanters View Post
Wow you got another shiny! good job, still no magikarp/gyrados.
thank you and good luck on magikarp are you sring or fishing for it

btw i changed my targets around dramitically
in emerald i am taking a break from hatching cyndaquil to accually training/hunting in the patch where you find ralts/seedot/poochyena/lotad/zigzagoon/surskit
so it is what i did in the power plant except it is weaker pokemon and i am training each pokemon to level 20

wish me luck
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:41 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW SHINY.
It is about time we had a shiny we havent had one in ages.
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Old December 28th, 2006, 07:57 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

yes i know i havent had one since october which was my paras so i am glad
i got one even a pikachu is a good shiny raichu looks cool too

well back at shiny hunting again and here is the scoop

pokemon training
sharpedo
level 37
training to level 50

pokemon ive seen
chimecho=1
shuppet=31
duskull=5

well wish me luck

Last edited by ♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠; December 28th, 2006 at 08:48 AM.
Old December 28th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Wow, nice catch there SH!

Still nothing new on my end >.> Flareon is kidan hard to train up when in the 40's, no good moves XD
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D

Old December 28th, 2006, 09:37 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

well here is my shiny status

no new shinys

chimecho=1
shuppet=73
duskull=10
Old December 28th, 2006, 11:00 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Wow, no1 is around anymore, its like, Me, Razor, SH adn Mr.P XD

Shame, oh well, nothing enw on ym end, but i'm getting close to finishing up my training >.>

Old December 28th, 2006, 12:18 PM
mrplanters
The new meaning of legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-Swift View Post
Wow, nice catch there SH!

Still nothing new on my end >.> Flareon is kidan hard to train up when in the 40's, no good moves XD
I have one in my FR version in 40's right now too. My advice go train it on the islands or in Fuschia where all those trainers are.

Old December 28th, 2006, 01:19 PM
Exokriz
Delete.

Nature: Calm
Emerald is such a pain in the butt.......I have my team that I want to use, finally, but I'm only going to have 2 pokemon for the first couple of gyms. Maybe I'll find a shiny on the long run. The furthest I've ever gotten on Emerald is the 5th gym and that is were Norman kicks my butt.....

no shinies
Old December 28th, 2006, 02:55 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Not true Exo, don't lie >.< I remember you told em on MSN that you reset your game when you got to Winona, the SIXTH gym leader XD

And ya, that's where I am training my Flareon, in the ummm Sevii Islands... the first one on Kindle road... I'm not fighting trainers, I'm just fighting the wilds there hoping to find a shiny ponyta.. so yes, you can say I'm shiny hunting! =D

Been a while since I've actual tried to find a shiny since i had stopped playing Pkmn for a while due to work, as well as trying to get through teh game >.<

And one other thing, Yami, LDD, Shido, Nova and Kim haven't posted for a while, i wish they were more active =(

Old December 28th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Wish granted. I am around, im just not doing much hunting at the moment, waiting for April 22nd to roll around i suppose. I will only be posting to accept new members and settle arguments for the time being unless my intrests suddenly re-ignites.
Old December 28th, 2006, 04:34 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Lolz Ic...wait... what arguements *whistles* there aren't arguements around here xD

Ohh and i also say Kim onlien today =D lol so weird, now if only teh others would come online >.<

Anywyas, nothing new but i am reaching the end of my training (in about a week or so xD)

Old December 28th, 2006, 08:12 PM
Akidatheart
Pokémom
Community Supporter Tier 2

Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
You rang? Heh, I'm always around, I just don't always have anything to say. I have not been shiny hunting much lately, I had started back and then got busy with Christmas. After New Year's Day I will probably get back to fishing for my shiny little heart shaped fishy, luvdisc. (maybe I will make a resolution, heh)

I'm watching The Waterboy right now, I have only seen it 535 times so I feel like I should really watch it again. (Alligators are ornery because they got all them teefs and no toothbrush) Yes, I know it almost by heart.

Wow shinyhunter, a Shiny Pikachu! YAY for you! Are you going to keep it a Pikachu or do you plan to evolve it? Pikachu is always a good catch, shiny or not. I wish Pikachu was as powerful in the game as he is on the show.

I'm going to go watch my movie now, hope you all had a great Christmas and have a Happy New Year. (for those of you that do not celebrate Christmas, just have happy days!)
Kim

*edit* my daughter gave me the Toys R Us Pikachu GBA sp. for Christmas. It's so cute! And it has the new brighter screen.. I really like it. She also bought me the DS case with Pikachu on it.. I'm Pokemoned out.
My PC Family
Pokéson - Shido

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!

Last edited by Akidatheart; December 28th, 2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old December 28th, 2006, 08:57 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Welcome Back! I knwe i saw you! But before i didn't see you around 'not posting' xD

Oh well, i hope you enjoy ur new GBA =D

Old December 29th, 2006, 05:57 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

ok dont be mad at me i use a gs and warped to navel rock to sr for lugia and ho oh so dont be mad

akidaheart i plan on evolving it sooner or later just not now

well no new shinys i am home alone cleaning my room so i will get some hunting in then

anyway here are my targets

emerald:ho-oh, lugia
sapphire: rayquaza
fire red: not sure maybe back to dratini
leaf green: eevee

well wish me luck

Last edited by ♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠; December 29th, 2006 at 09:13 AM.
Old December 29th, 2006, 11:01 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Meh, i don't see whats wrong with that- as logn as you don't use the GS to actually make Lugia or Ho-oh SHiny themselves... just use it so you can get to them, i don't see anything wrong with that xD

Old December 29th, 2006, 11:05 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

yea i would never use a game shark to hack a shiny not even if i had one and i was despret which i am not cause i just got a shiny yesterday so i dont expect a shiny for awhile but i never found a shiny in my emerald since i started it over and found that shiny zigzagoon when i was sring for shiny treecko so maybe i will get a shiny in my emerald soon
Old December 29th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

IcIc... well right now, im in the Power Plant trying to find an Electabuzz to catch so i can train it up.... oh ya i think eh looks cool, but they could change his shiny so its a whole different colour adn not just a different shade >.<

Old December 29th, 2006, 11:17 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

well good luck on that and maybe you will find a shiny in the power plant

i got to finish my room then i will sr for shiny ho oh

~wish me luck~
Old December 29th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Ahaha, i foudn the Electabuzz. It took 45 minutes of pure runnign around to find one, but i killed by accident and it took another hour and a half to find the other one, so now im training the one i caught to kill Lorelei, then i have to figure what every1 else is doing in teh E4 XD

Old December 30th, 2006, 07:29 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

was it a shiny electabuzz

anyway no new shinys for me

i tried an all nighter last night but the turn out was unsuccessfull maybe tonight

any way wish me luck with ho oh
Old December 30th, 2006, 08:13 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I have been SRing for shiny torchic for a while but with no luck. As it is holidays have been staying up till 4am hunting and sring i hope i get it soon i have spent a few months on it so it cant be far away.
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Old December 30th, 2006, 09:34 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Nope, and I'm glad it isn't. It is brave nature, so =D I'm only using this one to help with the E4 then I'm using him to breed with a Ditto for babies until I get a modest natured Elec.

Old December 30th, 2006, 11:53 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

ok i got my targets all line up now so listen closely

for emerald you may or may not know that i warped to navel rock to sr for ho-oh and lugia so right now i am hunting ho-oh

for sapphire i am taking a break from regirock to sr for shiny rayquaza i just have the sudden love of haveing it in my shiny collection

in fire red ive been jumping around alot i know but now i am staying in one place and that is seven island i am training pokemon while hunting shinys my main targets are as followed larvitar, skarmory, and i might go and get unkown but i am not sure yet

leaf green is the game i havent touch in about three weeks i am still going for shiny eevee not only to get all evolves by cloning but to also get a shiny vaporeon on my shiny team i am going to construct for d/p so look out cause kill and run will own a shiny team and own your team with it

wish me luc k
Old December 31st, 2006, 02:34 PM
D'MoneyBoi
Beginning Trainer

I used to be in this club but when i gave my Sapphire to FuFu3000 i figured i should wait until i gt another game to post. And now I just got a new Leaf Green and I am currently SRing for a Shiny Lax (near celadon) and i have about 75 SR. So i want to ask if I can Join the club again. I had a Shiny Skarmory with a Serious nature but I gave that to FuFu as well. So I will be SR for this Lax while i wait for the answer

credit to metalmario for the awesome TC...
Old December 31st, 2006, 04:02 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

You're already in, giving away the game doesn't mean your out of the club, does it? >.>

Anyways, nothing new, and training the Electabuzz isnt very hard >:]

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

Advertise here