The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old January 17th, 2007, 03:33 PM
mrplanters
The new meaning of legend

Well i'm feeling a bit bored from sr'ing for that moltres so i decided to take a break like fu-fu and breed for a shiny mudkip. And fu-fu i would go with the hondour just because its one of my favorites.

Old January 17th, 2007, 03:51 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
I've actually decided on a shiny Ralts I'm off to find a wild Natu, so that it can have Synchronize and I can find Modest Ditto easily. Once I catch a lot, I'll go to the IV man, and check if any of them have good IVs. Once I find some with good IVs(I'm hoping for flawless SAtk, HP, and Speed, I guess)

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old January 17th, 2007, 08:43 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Eh, good luck you guys on your..uhh... breaks.. ? XD

Lol anywho, i havnt gotten ANY shunting in for the alst few days, im having all ym ISUS and tests and exams AND basketball games... i ahd a game yesterday, ive had a game today AND i got a game tomoro.... UGH not even the NBA have back-to-back-to-back games... only back-to-back.. ><

Sorry for not getting in any shiny hunting tiems you guys.. >.>

Old January 17th, 2007, 09:27 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
@ Killer-Swift - I myself am unsure of what exactly happens, but they say that the internal battery of the older games 'drys out' and won't keep a save file when you turn the games power off. And that's what's happening to my Gold so...

@ all who are hunting - Good luck! V()V

LDD's update: I've switched to playing through XD:GoD again, here's to finding a shiny Surskit or Trapinch at a Pokespot! Wish me luck!

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old January 17th, 2007, 10:49 PM
Sceptile =] =[
I love ditto it rocks!

All that time i have been away was because i had forgotten my pass and the email that the peeps were meant 2 send 2 me wouldn't come through :'( but i eventualy found a previous pass and got in

The 2 new shineys are a pikachu (that is a draw in favourite with my lvl 100 zapdos lol and the pikachu is only lvl 39 lol) and a caterpie lvl 4

I am currently hoping i will get a shiney charmander... i reset my FR just for it (that my bad version of the game i only made it up 2 mt moon my LG is better) I have like tried 100 times i am getting tired of it now... i am wondering if you can even get it from Proffeser oak...

Can you?

That makes 4 shineys! *dances* yeah woohoo!
They are:
Rapidash
Golem
Pikachu
and Caterpie

Last edited by Sceptile =] =[; January 18th, 2007 at 01:51 PM. Reason: I like to edit
Old January 18th, 2007, 06:12 PM
mrplanters

I have now hatched 22 mudkip eggs and no luck but i'm gonna stick at it. Hopefully i'll get it over the weekend.

Old January 18th, 2007, 11:42 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Hey - no further luck in the shiny hunt but ... that probably has a lot to do with the fact that I haven't been looking... anyway! I just thought I'd stop by and say, "Hello." That's all... Bye!
Old January 19th, 2007, 09:46 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
LDD's update: I've switched to playing through XD:GoD again, here's to finding a shiny Surskit or Trapinch at a Pokespot! Wish me luck!
Well I finnished XD:GoD and didn't find a shiny shadow pokemon, I still have the pokespots though. I started in on the first of the 2 games and have 17 of the shadow pokemon on that one again... this being the game I found the shiny Shadow Heracross on I can always hope that luck strikes again around the same time for a shiny Houndoom or Absol or Metagross. *crosses fingers* I'm saved right now right befor the fight with the guy who has the Shadow Entai, if anyone wants to know where I'm at in the game exactly.

AND for those who haven't seen it yet .... The MANAPHY code for PKMN RANGER!
1) Turn on game, Access Ranger Net
2) see "Play a special mission" - press top right trigger button, the X button, and left directional pad at the same time
3) see "Enter the password has been given"
4) tap touch screen and it saves
5) tap screen again, see "Enter the password"
6) click on password menu
7) Password is : P8M2--9D6F--43H7
8) see "Mission is active", turn off game
9) Turn on game, Access Ranger Net, choose "Recover the Precious Egg"

(This information taken directly from pokemon.com)

Demoonica's Fan Fiction

Last edited by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon; January 19th, 2007 at 10:11 PM.
Old January 21st, 2007, 11:33 AM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

o.o thnx LDD for clearign that up (internal battery thing, not Manaphy code)

And ive FINALLY hatched adamant Bagon, now to just gather enough blue block things to evolve feebas >.< Any sugegstions? I need help with knowing what blocks to use, or levels for that matter, and btw, the feebas is Bold if you didn't know.. >.>

Anywho, no shinies, but still, im glad i got that addy bagon.. >.>

Old January 21st, 2007, 11:56 AM
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
WOOT! I found a shiny Heracross! Well my brother found it for me =s. He sais he just found it but Im not sure if he cheated so Im going to check on the weekend when I go over to my dadz house where my bro iz at.

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old January 21st, 2007, 12:30 PM
mrplanters

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadkirby View Post
WOOT! I found a shiny Heracross! Well my brother found it for me =s. He sais he just found it but Im not sure if he cheated so Im going to check on the weekend when I go over to my dadz house where my bro iz at.
Well if it's legit i congratulate you. (I want one really badly but there pretty rare in sapphire so i'm too lazy to find one.) Anyways i've hatched some 40 mudkip eggs and still no luck maybe i'll find one later today.

Old January 21st, 2007, 01:22 PM
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
Well Id have to w8 until my birthday wich iz Saturday the 27th having a b-day party at my dadz...
On Topic: I NEED MY DS LITE!!! Its at my dadz house...NOOOOOO! So i dont know bout the shinyz...o.0

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:15 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

long time no on but in my absence i got a new shiny in victory road in my emerald it is a shiny loudred i will tell you the details after school so see you then

i got it while completing my dex and i was looking for a mawile
Old January 22nd, 2007, 04:18 AM
mrplanters

Wow another shiny? i have now hatched 50 mudkip eggs, and still no luck maybe at 100 i'll get a shiny...

Old January 23rd, 2007, 08:29 PM
Agent9
You could care less....

Err....Hi :]

I see this club has grown since I've last visited.

Might I be able to join in the fun?
Old January 24th, 2007, 04:08 AM
mrplanters

Well i've given up on the shiny mudkip it's taking way too long. Too bad I won't have that mudkip... But on the brightside yesterday I found a shiny linoone!!! I was walking to the safari zone thinking man I want a shiny really badly and boom! a shiny linoone pops out of nowhere!

Old January 24th, 2007, 11:37 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Congratulation on the shiny linoone. That just makes me want to find one even more.
Old January 25th, 2007, 06:29 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
I wonder when it'll be my turn to find another shiny...

Anyways, I have a strong doubt that I'll be getting this shiny Beldum anytime soon, so I'm thinking of resetting my Sapphire to use it to reset for a shiny Jirachi(I have the Colosseum Bonus Disk). Do you guys think I should?

Since I'm not going to school today(leg is hurting again) I'll focus on resetting for Squirtle and Torchic. I'm tired of just "playing" through, and the longer I have to soft reset for these two, the more and more my anxiety of playing through will build up. After I get shiny Torchic, my next target on Emerald will probably be Anorith.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old January 25th, 2007, 01:37 PM
mrplanters

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fufu3000~ View Post
I wonder when it'll be my turn to find another shiny...

Anyways, I have a strong doubt that I'll be getting this shiny Beldum anytime soon, so I'm thinking of resetting my Sapphire to use it to reset for a shiny Jirachi(I have the Colosseum Bonus Disk). Do you guys think I should?

Since I'm not going to school today(leg is hurting again) I'll focus on resetting for Squirtle and Torchic. I'm tired of just "playing" through, and the longer I have to soft reset for these two, the more and more my anxiety of playing through will build up. After I get shiny Torchic, my next target on Emerald will probably be Anorith.
Darn you, you have enough shiny pokemon! just joking you can never have enough of a good thing (don't listen to your parents) anyways I don't really know what to look for now. I was thinking these would be my choices: Absol,Sableye,and magnemite. I like magnemite/magneton a lot but I don't know after seeing a couple of them i get mad at them. I feel as if they should be on my fridge instead of wondering around in a power plant/new mauville and as for sableye i like it but not too much. I guess absol looks the coolest but it is sort of rare and I don't think i have a good chance of finding it. I'm still undecided for any pokemon to hunt for. what do you guys think? I think absol would be my best choice because even if I don't find it I might end up finding a shiny kecleon. Still not decided yet anyways I wish you all good luck on your hunts.

Old January 25th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

you could always catch the absol then breed it? Then when tis shiny, it will alwyas be an absol, and not a mightyena or oddish.. xD

Anywho, nothing enw here, i just need lots of COrnn berries to get blue pokeblocks so I can evovle my Febble into a Melo'.

Old January 25th, 2007, 03:25 PM
mrplanters

Yea but absol eggs take to long to breed plus, after hatching all those mudkips i really don't feel like breeding for a while.

Old January 25th, 2007, 06:56 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

@ roadkirby - Congradulations! Is the Heracross male or female? Mine's female.

@ mrplanters - Another congradulations! Again mines female. I'd say go for the Shiny Absol.

LDD's update: I finnished Colosseum and no shiny shadow pokemon. I guess I'll go back to hunting Vulpix on Leaf Green now.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old January 25th, 2007, 06:58 PM
mrplanters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon View Post
@ roadkirby - Congradulations! Is the Heracross male or female? Mine's female.

@ mrplanters - Another congradulations! Again mines female. I'd say go for the Shiny Absol.

LDD's update: I finnished Colosseum and no shiny shadow pokemon. I guess I'll go back to hunting Vulpix on Leaf Green now.
Hey you could always restart colluseum. I mean it's pretty easy to beat. Yeah i guess i'll go with the shiny absol...

Old January 25th, 2007, 07:14 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

That's okay, I'm planning on sending a full set of shiny clones over to Colosseum in case I ever leave my Emerald someplace again.

And I need to get back to normal hunting now that I've had a break from the handhelds.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old January 25th, 2007, 08:53 PM
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Well if you dont want to breed for shiny absol, then i suggest you dont hunt for absol whatsoever. Finding wild Abbys are prob even mroe scarce than hatching absols. And if you dont want to hatch them, then just dont go for them. And along with it taking a long time to find in the wild, there is a chance of the absol not being shiny but a different pokemon being shiny, one who you do not wish to have as a shiny.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links