The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Sign Up Rules/FAQ Live Battle Blogs Mark Forums Read

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Reply
Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Thread Tools
  #10526    
Old January 31st, 2007, 02:00 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
DDD-Wade goes in with the ball, does a turnaround and DUNKS IT!!!! MIAMI WINS! MIAMI WINS!!!!


*err-hemm*
Sorry about that.

On Pokemon FR... The one I had all that time on it but no shinies....

Almost 310 hours into it..... the spell is broken. I used one of those Master Balls I had been saving for so long to capture my 3rd Shiny, a Machop. So you're not the only one who will have a Machamp now. But am I slowing up? No, not at all.
In fact, when I got it, I was playing both my DSL (with Emerald) and GBASP (with FR) at the same time. Tonight, I'll be also playing my charged up DS, so that makes 3 for 3. Thanks for wishing me luck, because it apparently helps. I'm finally getting recognition for all my time being put into all the games. It's nice how I just got my Eevee Saturday/Sunday night. *forgot when* I'm saving it for now until I get my used FR that way when I get my second Shiny Eevee I can decide which to evolve into and not say "well the first would have been better as so-and-so".

Belated Eevee info:

Picture Proof Eevee

Stats:

Lv. 32 (leveled up by rare candies for IV stuffs and such)
Modest nature
HP: 36
Attack: 36
Defense 38
Sp. Attack 45
Sp. Defense 53
Speed 44


Shiny Machop
I just ran out of time, but I can tell you it has a Lonely nature and ironicly is at Lv. 32 too caught it in Victory Road. ; My.. hunting spot in FR for now.

Peace out and good luck.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10527    
Old January 31st, 2007, 02:14 PM
mrplanters's Avatar
mrplanters
The new meaning of legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In a house
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
DDD-Wade goes in with the ball, does a turnaround and DUNKS IT!!!! MIAMI WINS! MIAMI WINS!!!!


*err-hemm*
Sorry about that.

On Pokemon FR... The one I had all that time on it but no shinies....

Almost 310 hours into it..... the spell is broken. I used one of those Master Balls I had been saving for so long to capture my 3rd Shiny, a Machop. So you're not the only one who will have a Machamp now. But am I slowing up? No, not at all.
In fact, when I got it, I was playing both my DSL (with Emerald) and GBASP (with FR) at the same time. Tonight, I'll be also playing my charged up DS, so that makes 3 for 3. Thanks for wishing me luck, because it apparently helps. I'm finally getting recognition for all my time being put into all the games. It's nice how I just got my Eevee Saturday/Sunday night. *forgot when* I'm saving it for now until I get my used FR that way when I get my second Shiny Eevee I can decide which to evolve into and not say "well the first would have been better as so-and-so".

Belated Eevee info:

Picture Proof Eevee

Stats:

Lv. 32 (leveled up by rare candies for IV stuffs and such)
Modest nature
HP: 36
Attack: 36
Defense 38
Sp. Attack 45
Sp. Defense 53
Speed 44


Shiny Machop
I just ran out of time, but I can tell you it has a Lonely nature and ironicly is at Lv. 32 too caught it in Victory Road. ; My.. hunting spot in FR for now.

Peace out and good luck.
So did you just catch a shiny machop? If so I congragulate you.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10528    
Old January 31st, 2007, 02:20 PM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Ya, he caught it with a master ball. xD And I'm pissed, i only had 2 pokemon. The first one i caught NO ONE HERE had, and then my poochy was 2nd, and well, almost every member here ahs one... or so it feels like... >< lol. Anywyas, YOU TOOK AWAY MY GLORY! SHAME OPN YOU!

I will congragulate you (congratz!), and i will wish you luck, (Good luck, mate!) but stay away from ponyta's and swinub's as no1 has those either, and so i shall have THEM! >.<

and also, what was the Wade dunk about? or did that happen in a game u were just watching.? o.o
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D

Reply With Quote
  #10529    
Old January 31st, 2007, 02:33 PM
mrplanters's Avatar
mrplanters
The new meaning of legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In a house
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Bold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer-Swift View Post
Ya, he caught it with a master ball. xD And I'm pissed, i only had 2 pokemon. The first one i caught NO ONE HERE had, and then my poochy was 2nd, and well, almost every member here ahs one... or so it feels like... >< lol. Anywyas, YOU TOOK AWAY MY GLORY! SHAME OPN YOU!

I will congragulate you (congratz!), and i will wish you luck, (Good luck, mate!) but stay away from ponyta's and swinub's as no1 has those either, and so i shall have THEM! >.<

and also, what was the Wade dunk about? or did that happen in a game u were just watching.? o.o
I think i'm going to look for a shiny ponyta now! no just joking. I'm still looking for that absol. But on my FR version i am going to look for a shiny zapdos. Well once again I wish you all good luck on your shiny hunts.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10530    
Old January 31st, 2007, 05:24 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Hehhehheh.... Blame Victory Road. The Pokemon I was wanting more didn't show up Shiny, but that hardly dampens my fire. I'm back there again already (which means I forgot to write down the Machop's stats @.@ And I'm too lazy to go back. ) looking for it. But my main focus is on Emerald now.

I tried playing 3-ways. It was crazy. Too much! But I plan on playing 2 games at one time again in the future. I think that's the acheles heel to this Shiny Hunting stuff, because if I didn't do it earlier, I probably wouldn't have gotten the Machop at all. You might not do it, but I will. Now if only I can get my hands on the exclusive Pokemon I wanted earlier.... I might have some of my own glory. Respectable glory, too.


Oh, and the "dunk" was just blowing my own horn out of excitement. I'm a big Miami fan (I think I prefer Phoenix over'm though) and kinda lost control.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10531    
Old February 1st, 2007, 07:32 AM
Razer302's Avatar
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: England
Age: 24
Nature: Quiet
I post here all the time but am yet to have a shiny. I used to have three but i let my sister play my game and she saved over it with a new one. I am soft reseting for a shiny kyogre and torchik at the minute i hope to get it soon.
I found a way to post on here using my phone so i should post more now.
__________________
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Reply With Quote
  #10532    
Old February 1st, 2007, 08:13 AM
Ullion's Avatar
Ullion
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: En provence, France.
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Timid
Oh lol Scep, guess what, i ahd dream alst night that Toronto Raptors faced Indiana (Again) and won, so we became a +.500 team at 24-23, oh well, our win last night over Washington was good enough. =D

Anywyas, my friends are coming over this afternoon, and were gunna have like, a tourny battle or something (altho its kinda crappy since none of us have good battling pokemon, yet, were gunna setup for a tournament later on..) XD

And nothing new yet, i don't play much, since i got an XBOX and all i play is NBA LIVE 2005, yes, it rhymes which makes it so great =P. Sorry guys, but shiny hunting may have to wait o.o
__________________
Credit to BooBoo-chan for this theme. =D

Reply With Quote
  #10533    
Old February 1st, 2007, 08:37 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed's Avatar
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Riding a Dragon, and watching paint dry
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Nothing yet. I have now reached the conclusion that something is wrong with my Leaf Green. I mean, all my other games at this point have paid out at least 2 shinies by now, but this one has done nothing. I think that extensive use of the AR on LG has somehow stopped shinies from appearing. Don't think it can't happen. My old Red version has NO wild pokemon in it due to extensive hacking, so I think something similar has happened here.

I'll just have to continue the hunt for a shiny Gastly/Haunter on my friend's Leaf Green. Good luck to everyone else...
__________________
Member of the Shiny Hunters Club



Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy


"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Reply With Quote
  #10534    
Old February 1st, 2007, 01:57 PM
It's Just Fufu's Avatar
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Ghetto (Shinies are here!)
Age: 21
Nature: Hasty
Well, I've begun to hunt for a shiny Suicune on Colosseum again...not officially, I'll begin hunting it on the weekend. LDD, when you found your shiny Heracross, how did it appear? Did it come out purple, two orange orbs fly around it, then your partner identified it as shiny?
__________________
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!



Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Reply With Quote
  #10535    
Old February 1st, 2007, 05:08 PM
Exokriz's Avatar
Exokriz
Delete.
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Georgia
Age: 23
Nature: Calm
Everybody is returning......i guess I'll return too :D

Well guess how many shinies I have caught......

ZERO ZILCH ZIPPO

I wish my GBA didn't cut off when I was trading my Shiny Mightyena...... oh well, everyone has those anyway.
__________________
MAKING A COMEBACK!!

I have returned from a long hiatus from playing Pokemon and I am now starting fresh and new on Platinum.
Badges: 6
Current Team: Staravia, Infernape, Empoleon, Torterra, Luxray
Reply With Quote
  #10536    
Old February 1st, 2007, 06:57 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Avatar
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Fufu3000~
Well, I've begun to hunt for a shiny Suicune on Colosseum again...not officially, I'll begin hunting it on the weekend. LDD, when you found your shiny Heracross, how did it appear? Did it come out purple, two orange orbs fly around it, then your partner identified it as shiny?
I wouldn't know, I didn't realize it was shiny until I was (finnished?) purifing it.

LDD's Update: Nothing to update.
__________________
3DS Friend Code
Demoonica: 2680 - 9705 - 3207
Ice Type Safari: Piloswine, Delibird, Bergmite


Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Reply With Quote
  #10537    
Old February 1st, 2007, 07:45 PM
It's Just Fufu's Avatar
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Ghetto (Shinies are here!)
Age: 21
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon View Post
I wouldn't know, I didn't realize it was shiny until I was (finnished?) purifing it.

LDD's Update: Nothing to update.
=/

Did you notice ANYTHING different about it at all before you purified it?
__________________
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!



Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Reply With Quote
  #10538    
Old February 1st, 2007, 09:18 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Yeah.... I think I would notice if I had a Shiny Pokemon or not.......... oh well.... errr... anyway....
I wouldn't know since I haven't tried getting Shinies on Colosseum. I did, however, for my friend, upload my team data onto Colosseum to take pictures of my shinies for him to see, and noted the two orbs to him. It looks alot like the move Helping Hand.
If you're interested, I took 2 pictures when they appeared.
Shiny Machop, orbs in the middle of circle thing that they do

and

Shiny Metagross (I love this thing), the orbs at the end of their run, where they come together at the end, and then they disappear.

Dunno if that helped you, but is very nice to look at.

Anyway....
I'm still going at my own SH full throttle, holding off on training my latest two until I get my goal of 4th Shiny, or 5th, if I decide to continue.

I've been dualing Sapphire and Emerald, hoping that what Pokemon I'm looking for will come up Shiny there, but I doubt my Emerald will yield shinies because I too have doodled on it with AR. Not to get Shinies, because my version of AR is newer and alot of stuff doesn't work with it. Like I stated before... if I could get legit shinies that way, I probably wouldn't be here right now or "wasting my time" with this. Anyway, my Emerald yields more of the Pokemon I'm looking for on it there anyway, so I may go solo with it. I expect another shiny withen a week if I keep going as fast as I can like I am. More like, it would be nice.

On the flipside to homebase Kanto, on LG, I'm not sure what to look for. It's already given me my Eevee, so I don't know how long it'll be til I get my next one on there. Same goes for FR (since I just got one on it).
On FR, I long for the Pokemon I was trying to get in the first place when I was in Victory Road, but I'm not displeased at all. Machamp was on my team in Emerald, and it lead me to alot of wins on the Battle Frontier. That Pokemon rocks and is very, very good. I just don't know whow well my Machop stacks up....
If it wasn't for the longing of the VR Pokemon, I would double-team the one I want and would work wonders with my Metagross, and, well, with any of the Pokemon I have. but on LG, I'm also to the point of SRing for Lapras, and have some, but gave up a little on it. Instead of wanting to go forth for the Master Ball, I just imported one from Sapphire when I was doing all my trading to find out stuffs for the Eevee and changing it's name. XP
So I just went to the area I usually am in in FR (not Victory Road) and just started looking tonight. I may decide to do my double thing anyway, but it's going to be tough. But I know I can do it, and that's what has helped me have the push to get the shinies I have now. I should be doing it right now, because at any time one could come up.
And that I am going to do. So I wish you all good luck on your journeys!

-DDD-Wade
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10539    
Old February 2nd, 2007, 04:55 AM
It's Just Fufu's Avatar
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Ghetto (Shinies are here!)
Age: 21
Nature: Hasty
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
Yeah.... I think I would notice if I had a Shiny Pokemon or not.......... oh well.... errr... anyway....
I wouldn't know since I haven't tried getting Shinies on Colosseum. I did, however, for my friend, upload my team data onto Colosseum to take pictures of my shinies for him to see, and noted the two orbs to him. It looks alot like the move Helping Hand.
If you're interested, I took 2 pictures when they appeared.
Shiny Machop, orbs in the middle of circle thing that they do

and

Shiny Metagross (I love this thing), the orbs at the end of their run, where they come together at the end, and then they disappear.

Dunno if that helped you, but is very nice to look at.

Anyway....
I'm still going at my own SH full throttle, holding off on training my latest two until I get my goal of 4th Shiny, or 5th, if I decide to continue.

I've been dualing Sapphire and Emerald, hoping that what Pokemon I'm looking for will come up Shiny there, but I doubt my Emerald will yield shinies because I too have doodled on it with AR. Not to get Shinies, because my version of AR is newer and alot of stuff doesn't work with it. Like I stated before... if I could get legit shinies that way, I probably wouldn't be here right now or "wasting my time" with this. Anyway, my Emerald yields more of the Pokemon I'm looking for on it there anyway, so I may go solo with it. I expect another shiny withen a week if I keep going as fast as I can like I am. More like, it would be nice.

On the flipside to homebase Kanto, on LG, I'm not sure what to look for. It's already given me my Eevee, so I don't know how long it'll be til I get my next one on there. Same goes for FR (since I just got one on it).
On FR, I long for the Pokemon I was trying to get in the first place when I was in Victory Road, but I'm not displeased at all. Machamp was on my team in Emerald, and it lead me to alot of wins on the Battle Frontier. That Pokemon rocks and is very, very good. I just don't know whow well my Machop stacks up....
If it wasn't for the longing of the VR Pokemon, I would double-team the one I want and would work wonders with my Metagross, and, well, with any of the Pokemon I have. but on LG, I'm also to the point of SRing for Lapras, and have some, but gave up a little on it. Instead of wanting to go forth for the Master Ball, I just imported one from Sapphire when I was doing all my trading to find out stuffs for the Eevee and changing it's name. XP
So I just went to the area I usually am in in FR (not Victory Road) and just started looking tonight. I may decide to do my double thing anyway, but it's going to be tough. But I know I can do it, and that's what has helped me have the push to get the shinies I have now. I should be doing it right now, because at any time one could come up.
And that I am going to do. So I wish you all good luck on your journeys!

-DDD-Wade
No, your pics didn't help me at all because I already know how to identify a normal shiny on Colosseum...I need to know what will happen if I see a shiny Shadow. I mainly asking will there be anything unusual about it to signal that it's shiny(like a different color, orbs flying around before your partner says it's shiny, etc.)

Edit: However, I really like that pic of shiny Metagross, and it is making me want to hunt for shiny Beldum even more than I already am.
__________________
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!



Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Reply With Quote
  #10540    
Old February 3rd, 2007, 07:05 PM
mrplanters's Avatar
mrplanters
The new meaning of legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: In a house
Age: 22
Gender:
Nature: Bold
Well still no sign of that zapdos yet. Though i haven't been looking that much. I think i'll start looking for it right now. Maybe later tonight i'll find it.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #10541    
Old February 3rd, 2007, 09:55 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Avatar
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Did you notice ANYTHING different about it at all before you purified it?
It was either while I was purifing it or shortly after that, I don't remember because it's been so long now. I can say this though, I DIDN'T notice it was shiny until after I'd caught it. Heracross gave me problems catching it the first time in the game, it KO'd itself every time, so the second time I went through the game I took a break right befor that battle to stock up on balls and was mad at the thing for being a pain, so I wasn't looking to see if it was shiny or not. If it had ended KOing itself I would have hit reset and lost it without ever knowing it was shiny. How sad I ended up catching her in a NET ball, of all the bad looking animation for ball release on Colosseum... a net right over the pokemon, horrable!
__________________
3DS Friend Code
Demoonica: 2680 - 9705 - 3207
Ice Type Safari: Piloswine, Delibird, Bergmite


Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Reply With Quote
  #10542    
Old February 3rd, 2007, 10:12 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE's Avatar
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: North Carolina
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
I think the Net Ball thing is actually pretty cool. >.<




Anyway....

Tired. I'd like to take a moment and dedicate my lovely Nintendo USB Connector. I have done so much with it, trying to get it to REINSTALL it's driving me NUTS. SOmething's wrong somewhere, and I'm tired of it. I'm getting a router unless I can surpass the Internet Sharing error it gives me.

But back on the topic of shinies.....
I felt this way about the shiny hunting thing at the end of the day yesterday. It really was like the movie "Groundhog Day". I done my double thing for so long.... 3+ hours I'd say. Near the end my enthusiasm finally died out; "One's gotta show up sometime or another".
I don't think it's luck that I'm feeling. I think it's just my success gone to my head. XP
But I'm still searching and will for a little while tonight. Can't wait for tomorrow. Today felt very, very wasted. (We also are supposed to go eat mexican tomorrow so I'm totally looking forward to that, and maybe I'll have a Shiny to go along with the 'fiesta'.... NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.)

Good luck to everyone and whatever they're going through and trying to find.

-Scep
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10543    
Old February 4th, 2007, 04:40 AM
ryan's Avatar
ryan
Elite Four
 
Join Date: May 2004
Age: 26
Gender:
Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Hey, gangstas.
I've been up all night but somehow I forgot to get my DS out! I haven't played that thing for so long now - it's rediculous (and a bit sad). I've just been sitting here, looking around the internet, wasting the night... I just thought I'd stop by and say, "hello."
Today my friend's roommate told me that she knows a guy who always carries a deck of Pokemon cards with him in case anybody wants to play him. I regret that I'm not the kind of guy that gets really carried away with dorky yet awesome stuff anymore. That'll probably change with Diamond/Pearl... we'll see.
I'm about to try to watch a soccer game (that's why I stayed up all night - I didn't want to have to wake up before 5... so I just decided not to sleep?) - I wish you all the best of luck on your hunts.
If this message seems a bit dopey, it is not because of alcohol or drugs (they are for thugs) - it is because I'm really tired and have nothing interesting to tell you.
BYE!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10544    
Old February 4th, 2007, 05:21 AM
It's Just Fufu's Avatar
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: The Ghetto (Shinies are here!)
Age: 21
Nature: Hasty
Hey, everyone. After hunting for a few days, I finally got the ID number i wanted on my Emerald, 29299. Now, I didn't want that specifically, I just wanted an ID with many repeating numbers, and I got it! Wish me luck with hunting for Torchic :D
__________________
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!



Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Reply With Quote
  #10545    
Old February 4th, 2007, 09:58 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠'s Avatar
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: in the house with my chemical romance
Gender:
Nature: Modest
well nothing new sorry i havent been around to discuss shinys well hope to come back soon

shiny targets
sapphire treecko
emerald nothing finishing my dex
fire red nothing
leaf green eevee
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #10546    
Old February 4th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed's Avatar
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Riding a Dragon, and watching paint dry
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon View Post
Well I finnished XD:GoD and didn't find a shiny shadow pokemon, I still have the pokespots though. I started in on the first of the 2 games and have 17 of the shadow pokemon on that one again... this being the game I found the shiny Shadow Heracross on

WHAT?! I SERIOUSLY didn't know you could get shinies on the GC games! How do you tell if they're shiny? Is it before or after purification?
__________________
Member of the Shiny Hunters Club



Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy


"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Reply With Quote
  #10547    
Old February 4th, 2007, 03:31 PM
Lil-Dill's Avatar
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
I still havent gotten my DS Lite bak Im getting it nxt weekend though cuz Ill be finished all my overdue work on monday
Ontopic: Cant shiny hunt... NOOOOO!
Offtopic: go to youtube for all u KH2 fans and search "kingdom heats on crack" those r some hilarious videos enjoy
__________________

Soul Silver team:


Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Reply With Quote
  #10548    
Old February 4th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon's Avatar
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: West Virginia, USA
Age: 32
Gender: Female
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
WHAT?! I SERIOUSLY didn't know you could get shinies on the GC games! How do you tell if they're shiny? Is it before or after purification?
You can tell when the enimy uses the pokemon, though I didn't notice on mine, pure dumb luck. Two orange spheres circle around them.

LDD's update: NOTHING.

I did buy Pokemon Ranger today though so I can get Manaphy.
__________________
3DS Friend Code
Demoonica: 2680 - 9705 - 3207
Ice Type Safari: Piloswine, Delibird, Bergmite


Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Reply With Quote
  #10549    
Old February 5th, 2007, 10:02 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed's Avatar
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Riding a Dragon, and watching paint dry
Age: 23
Gender:
Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon View Post
You can tell when the enimy uses the pokemon, though I didn't notice on mine, pure dumb luck. Two orange spheres circle around them
Shweet. This will probably take SRing to a whole new level.
__________________
Member of the Shiny Hunters Club



Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy


"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Reply With Quote
  #10550    
Old February 5th, 2007, 10:04 AM
Chesters_love's Avatar
Chesters_love
This sh!t is bananas,BANANAS!
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: In your bed,murdering you in your sleep.
Age: 18
Gender:
Nature: Hasty
I hsvent been here in a while...hey!still no shiny smeargle..THEY HATE ME!!
__________________
Chesters_love's Shinies:

Official Member Of The Shiny
Hunter's
Club!

Watch out for coliflower,It EATS people!
♥~KOGA~♥
I pwn your soul.You lose.Natalie wins.
Your pathetic,but I'll give you another chance.
I eat you for breakfast.You lose.Natalie wins.
Natalie kicks your a$$.
Reply With Quote
Reply
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Minimum Characters Per Post: 25



All times are UTC -8. The time now is 04:29 PM.


Style by Nymphadora, artwork by Sa-Dui.
Like our Facebook Page Follow us on Twitter © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity™, pokecommunity.com.
Pokémon characters and images belong to The Pokémon Company International and Nintendo. This website is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Nintendo, Creatures, GAMEFREAK, The Pokémon Company or The Pokémon Company International. We just love Pokémon.
All forum styles, their images (unless noted otherwise) and site designs are © 2002 - 2014 The PokéCommunity / PokéCommunity.com.
PokéCommunity™ is a trademark of The PokéCommunity. All rights reserved. Sponsor advertisements do not imply our endorsement of that product or service. User generated content remains the property of its creator.