The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old February 25th, 2007, 07:01 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Welcome to the club Megaton. Don't worry, as long as you hunt, you'll have the chance of finding shinies, so don't give up!

I'm racing someone at SPPf for a shiny Moltres...otherwise, all my targets are the same. I think I'm going to go for Latias, Moltres, and Beldum simultaneously today.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old February 25th, 2007, 04:40 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Nature: Adamant
Well, I can't deside on what to hunt in Emmerald, so I'm just wondering around the game one grassy spot to the next.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old February 26th, 2007, 04:31 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠
Booted out - don't be like me!

well i am back and no new shinys

today i have no school and i am going to put my totodile on hold to train some pokes in the firery path the camprupt is making me want a black team and i am not being racist lol

in my fire red i am sring for shiny moltres still it seems you all forgot i was hunting this bird but without further questions kill and run despertlys joins the race

in leaf green it is still eevee

and in sapphire nothing because i am still in the beginning

well wish me luck
Old February 26th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia

No luck with Slowpoke yet but upon further investigation, I have found that the lake at Cape Brink is actually the best place for all your Slowpoke needs. It's quite big, encounter rates are high, and there is nothing there but Slowpokes, with the occasional Slowbro thrown in. Levels range from 5-40, and that is where I'm hunting now.

Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy

"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Old February 26th, 2007, 08:40 AM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

change of plans in my emerald lol

i am training/hunting in the patch with absol, seedot, marill, oddish, and other pokemon

i am mostly looking for shiny absol seedot to advenge my old one and an oddish would also be nice lol

wish me luck
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:59 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
I don't belong to any "chains". I'm in my own.
And 4 is the loneliest number...

I was hoping to have another shiny by now. I don't care what it is. I'd like to keep up a routine of getting 2 per month; last month I got Eevee and Machop, this month I've just gotten the Totodile, and I'm running out of time.

Wednesday, March 1st, will mark 2 weeks I've been looking for Charmander. I was talking about it with a friend last night (or the night before)... When I do it with my DSLite, the Start+Select buttuns get imprinted in my thumb. My left hand sometimes falls alseep. Sometimes I fall asleep. I'm to that point agin of thinking I'm seeing it shiny, but there's no star in any corner and the tile around the pokemon is not green.

I've taken a small break from Charmander for now, I'll resume tonight and hopefully get it. Until then, I'm doing double duty on Sapphire and Emerald, hoping to beat one out of the bushes.

FR: Scyther
LG: Charmander
Ruby: None
Sapphire: 4 different Pokemon that appear only in a certain area.
Emerald: Same as Sapphire.

Good luck, and welcome Megaton. I hope you enjoy your stay!
Old February 26th, 2007, 02:08 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

lol my av is 2 per a month as well i got 3 this month and im hoping to bang out a 4th before wensday as well

besides nova who here has hatched a shiny ?

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon

Last edited by shido; February 26th, 2007 at 04:59 PM.
Old February 26th, 2007, 06:19 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Sadly, I have not, but you probably knew that by now. I have hatched a LOT of eggs.... mostly of Pokemon I wanted shiny and with a special move. Venonat with Signal Beam, Koffing with Psybeam, Ponyta with Hypnosis, Vulpix with Hypnosis, Cacnea with Teeter Dance (and lots of Cacnea regardless..)..... the list goes on and on. =/ Shroomish, Skarmory, and more.
It sad. Dreams that have went up in smoke, and none of them went fufilled. My boxes are filled with such Pokemon. The only Shiny I've gotten that I REALLY wanted was the Totodile; The Metagross and Eevee weren't serious. Eevee = semi-serious though. And the Machop was just random.

Charmander and Scyther I do want, and whatever I can drag out of the areas I'm in in Emerald and Sapphire.
Emerald, however, has already yielded 2 shinies... How much more can it give out?
Old February 26th, 2007, 07:03 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

eh i usualy get about four shinnies pr a cart then trade them out and restart the cart but my ruby is at 4 shinnies now so if i catch another in ruby it will break my 4 limit shiny cap my lg is at 3 right now and sap and emy both at 1 shiny so yeah stil got a ways to go to get to the cap on those carts . im trying to hunt evenly on all my carts but i usualy end up favoring one version over another untill i find a shiny .

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old February 27th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Jirachi Trainer
Training for Skill

hey guys, sorry I hvent been on in a while, i've been really busy lately with work at school and home. Anyway, unfortuntely I have not caught or obtained any new shinies ,but I have a interesting question for you. If I obtain a pokemon in a japanese version of pokemon will it be counted as me getting a shiny??? anyway if anyone can shed some light please let me know.

Also, I like the idea there Shido, very smart and very well thought out, you reset the chances making it easier to shiny hunt, very good.

Good to say hi again,

J.T.

http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=1924
(Shiny hunters club, when i can embed the Hyperlink in the pic I will XD)
PROUDSHINY HUNTER
Old February 27th, 2007, 08:23 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia

In my Sapphire I have caught 1 shiny, Lotad
In my Ruby I have caught 2, Latias and Seedot
In my 2nd LG I have caught Articuno and Deoxys

But my 1st LG (The one I'm hunting Slowpoke on) is the only one of my GBA games to have not so far produced a shiny, which quite worries me. I have used the AR a lot on it, so does anyone think that could've affected my chances?

Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy

"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Old February 27th, 2007, 01:08 PM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

omfg aaryn is here viewing the club i hope he comes back yaya

no new shinys lol
Old February 27th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
Hey... Surprised? Me too really... I dont remember who asked me some time ago through msn what happened with me, but well, i just don't want to explain it. My life is complicated... Ill try to be around here as much as I can...

Anyways, sorry for not being around (AGAIN!) and, I'm proud of the club, seing that its one of the greatest around here...

Ill be around here, and I'll go back to shiny hunting, cuz I left it some time ago.

Happy hunting.

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old February 27th, 2007, 01:10 PM
♠Shiny♠Mr.Mime♠

hey aaryn i missed you even though we never really meet but i used to be shiny legendarys did you get any new shinys
Old February 27th, 2007, 01:12 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
naaaa, I stopped hunting when i left. I still own my 35 shinies though! Well, ill fix my avatar and siggy tomorrow. Im pretty tired now. I hope Ill hear from all of you soon...

See you!

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old February 27th, 2007, 01:55 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Santa!!!!! .. oh wait sorry wrong Big Guy. :D Your club is the greatest! It drives people like myself insane trying to spend all their free time catching Pokemon of alternate colors!!

Well, anyway.... *calms down*

The excitement there is not the excitement here. I've done all 3 of my targets today and nothing's come up. But I'm going to try and get Scyther the most tonight.

I smell the sweet scent of failure.... >.<
Old February 27th, 2007, 01:58 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

wb aaryn ...... >.> ......

Spoiler:
Old February 27th, 2007, 03:07 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Well, I'm still wondering around, I did add Absol eggs to my party so I have a chance at a shiny one, other than that, nothing.

Ja-ne!

- - - Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old February 27th, 2007, 03:30 PM
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
WOW! Aaryn, ur bak... nice. ok umm r u going to edit the member page?
Still no new shinies...

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old February 27th, 2007, 09:04 PM
Krobelus
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Heyy guys! On my new file of Leaf Green, I've decided to Shiny Hunt the Eevee in Celadon City! Wish me luck!

Good luck to you people aswell. =)

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old February 28th, 2007, 02:51 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

well im prolly going to get alot hell for this but since ur back Aaryn I would just like to say ... I DONT BELIEVE YOU . I do believe that u caught some of those shinnies but your catch record is too perfect and from what i read and from what ppl have told me your catchs were just to incedently perfect with when u said u were going to hunt them and its strange how u caught like alot of the most popular shiny pokemon . now I could be wrong and if i am fine . honestly i dont think i am so say what u want but I doubt ur catchs .

on the same point I doubt missnomaster , no im not questing him becuz he has alot of shinnies that would be wrong . I'm questioning him almost for the same reason i question aaryn but I also have hear from multiple ppl you admit to cheating jus tthat you don't cheat for shinnies and i peronaly find that hard to believe . so both of you feel free to say what u wnat and defend your selves .

on a similar note MM if ever he should return should take his head out of the two afore mentioned hunters ### . stop being all "praise and hail my asesome master shiny hunting friends " but be blind and not question them and suspect them . its unfair and bias . if you wnat to admire them for their catchs fine thats ur porogative but don't let it interfere with ur duties as a owner of the thread and if you can't seperate admiration with ur responsibilities then step down from ur ownership position btw i know aaryn started this but that doesnt put him above the rules .

also on the note of responsbilities if u owners / co-owners cant keep up with the thread and be active you need to either step down and reappoint new owners or get abck to ur duties . dragonking is a perfect example of this , he couldnt keep up with his thread and passed it on to sumone he knew would . theres nthing wrong with that becuz the alternative is the thread shutting down . also MM i thought it was screwed up of u to finaly show up when nova and yami were finaly taking charge and keeping this thread alive . u showed up ruined the progress they were trying to make becuz u wanted to reassert your athority but u then once again abandoned the club . on the same note i thnk its screwed up how when exorciz tried ( AND DID) make an official page how the lot of u tore at him saying he didnt hav ethe right that u owners were working on and here we are and exoriz page (which u can still find thru google or altavista ) is still the best and most comprehencsive list this club has and if he had been allowed to continue working on it then the list would have been updated and been more exciting to the club . if nova and yami hadnt been hindered we might still be getting cards (yes i know u eventualy did give them permission to work on the cards but my point is still valid ) .

all im saying is basicly this club is running on five members more or less an 1 co-owner (my lovely Demoonica) and i dont think its fair . this club has lost its flare is enjoyment its sense of togetherness that made everyone in here want to go out and hunt day and night and share stories of their victory or failures .

Spoiler:
Old February 28th, 2007, 05:00 PM
Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

V(>_<)V Please don't drag me into this, shido. (..and look at your PMs if you're not.)

Anyway, hunted shiny slugma alot last night, but no hunting got done today.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Old February 28th, 2007, 05:06 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon View Post
V(>_<)V Please don't drag me into this, shido. (..and look at your PMs if you're not.)

Anyway, hunted shiny slugma alot last night, but no hunting got done today.

my opinions in no way shape or form reflect the views or opinions of LDD i would also liek to add the that last bit of my rant about only having 1 co owner we also have zidane everynow and then aswell XP

Spoiler:
Old February 28th, 2007, 06:12 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

No offense dude but I have a hard time reading what you say.... >.< And you remind me of Larry McRenoylds and Jeff Hammond. Such as "I heard from multiple people" = "I was walking around in the garage this morning and went over to the (enter race team here) part and overheard (stuff)".

XD

And quite frankly, I'll let you think they're all cheaters and biased people and stuffs..... [you might just get questioned yourself]

Because right now I am on a mission. I have 3 hours left to try and get a Shiny to try and match last month's 2... And I have probably put the most shiny hunting into this day than I ever have in all my other times. Major headache. And nothing to prove of it, yet....

If I don't, well, here's to March. A whole month to accumilate what I can, when I can, and a vacation from today.

Tomorrow's supposed to be stormy, and I plan to SR for Scyther alot. Something I'm looking forward to.
-DDD
Old February 28th, 2007, 06:23 PM
shido
Blood Sucker

if you want to accuse me DDD feel free to thats ur right . far as my multiple ppl being "ppl around the garage " i ghost on serebii often enough to read a few things here and there so don't try to insult my point with a comment like that . iiiiiiiiiiiiiifffffffffffff u hvae tublore rediang wut i wirte tehn jus sikp meh psots

what surprises meh most of all tho is that you who admit to cheating (with only one shiny and we trusted you ) would have a problem with meh calling into question other people ? that makes no sense to meh . so like a billion years from now when u have enough shinnies to start actualy question u over . I tell sumone u admited to cheating for shiny even tho u got rid of it , that person wouldnt be valid in their questioning of ur shinnies legitamace ? i think they would , if anything you your self should question seeing how u have first hand exp how easy it is to cheat for a shiny .

Spoiler:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links