Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 11th, 2004 (06:02 PM).
Push to the limit, Give more!
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
Well XD. I aint found another shiny myself yet. Just training up my pokemon for a bit now XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Unpaired *sad face*| Lj | Brother | Fanclub | deviantArt | Music

Old November 11th, 2004 (06:59 PM).

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
o wow... i've completely forgotten about training my pokemon... i feel so low now. i've been meaning to make a good balanced team, but i've spent way too much time on school/aerodactyl/street fighter... *darns self*
Old November 11th, 2004 (07:03 PM).
Push to the limit, Give more!
Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
XD. Well Ive gotta let my Primeape and Gyarados catch up with the rest cus they r level 70 and Gyarados is Lv 60 and Primeape is Lv 58. Poor Gyarados and Primape

Pokemon_Veteran

Unpaired *sad face*| Lj | Brother | Fanclub | deviantArt | Music

Old November 11th, 2004 (07:41 PM).

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
i have to get some serious breeding done. i need a... wait a second... i can't reveal it. sorry, but my friends have been known to look at my posts to see what team i'm developing (but let me say this... i'm breeding an ultimate awesome pokemon!)
Old November 11th, 2004 (08:49 PM).
█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█

Oh, ryan, next time you start looking for a shiny aerodactyl, check each time you pick one up, and look at it's nature. If the nature doesn't change, it cannot be shiny. It's possible that aerocactyl's shinyness is decided when you pick up the fossil, rather than the pokemon, but I'm not sure so you might want to check before too long.

As for shiny pokemon in sliver, well here are my thoughts: this whole club was founded to have fun looking for shinies, so why exclude the privious games? Of course, we will see what Aaryn thinks, whe he is on.

Member of the:
Old November 11th, 2004 (08:53 PM).

ya, i've had males and females of all different natures (don't worry, as cofounder of this club, i know what i'm doing)
but i guess you're right, even though it's a lot easier to cheat in silver/gold, and that's something we'd like to discourage
Old November 11th, 2004 (08:58 PM).

Quote originally posted by rsgh5:
ya, i've had males and females of all different natures (don't worry, as cofounder of this club, i know what i'm doing)
Alright, just wanted to make sure. I have heard that it doesn't change, and it was taking you a while so I thought I share my thoughts.

Quote originally posted by rsgh5:
but i guess you're right, even though it's a lot easier to cheat in silver/gold, and that's something we'd like to discourage
Yeah it is a lot easier to cheat, but you can still cheat in Ru/Sa/Fr/Lg, so it's not like are getting rid of cheating anyway.

Member of the:
Old November 12th, 2004 (01:00 AM).
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
-Sigh- Okay, this is the third time I'm going to retype this thing. Long live curiosity and a faulty keyboard.

````First off, it seems that many of you are questioning PokeX's credibility. Do not worry this is not wrong, human jealousy and curiosity are the reasons for this, and it is only natural for you to be feeling this way. Anyways, as of right now, our rules state that we go by word. I will not go back on our rules. So, as of now, we are going to accept his credibility, and register our dexes accordingly as he says what pokemon he has. This reason, as you know, is because we cannot go to each other's house and check their gameboy and for a gamesharkish device. But, since a lot of you are in question, I will say that we can require proof for those that club members have question about. Not just one member, but a reasonable amount, and for good reason. This is to prevent people from saying "I don't think you have a shiney spearow, I demand you show it! >:|" It seems quite unreasonable to doubt a person with one shiny, but as numbers grow people become more...edgy. Please post your thoughts and comments on this.

````Okay, that's enough of me being "Motherly" as Ryan puts, it (Thank you Ryan..) and time for me to be...me-ish? Ha-ha, I dunno. ^____^; But anyways, yeah, I wrote this thing (yes there is still a LOT more to come...took me about 10 mins to write the first 'draft' as I'll call it.... Anyways, the woman in my signature is Maya Ibuki from Evangelion. Fyi Pokemunna, sorry to take so long to repond to that. v__v; Also I will not be able to hunt for shinies anymore on 'the count of' I no longer have a GBA. It was my mother's friend's and I had to return it. v___v;; So....sorry for that....
On a upper note, I have simply fallen in love with the anime series "Card Captor Sakura" it is targeted for a younger audience, yet I still find it cute. (I watched it when I was little, but then they took it off. v____v;;) I'll probably do something with her in my sig sometime in the future, but, that's then and, now's now. As all but Ryan don't know, I broke my chair due to me not being able to sit still (It sucks). So I am now on the floor, typing, listening to music, playing games, watching anime, on the floor, with my monitor on the floor (I basically migrated all items on my desk to the floor) speakers, keyboard and mouse (Wireless, oh yeah. >_>). Just thought I'd share that tidbit. Are you guys fired up for the released of StarCraft: Ghost and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes?! I know I am, even though I'm not a FPSer (Yes, that even includes Halo and Counter Strike). Ooooh I just can't wait. ^___~

````Now for me to question a bit. >_> <_<. PokeX, I have question about your shiney ditto method. The reason is, R/B/Y cannot have data that wasn't already programed into it, in it. Thus the reasons for deletion of new moves. The Red Garaydos is something new and special, introduced to us in G/S, as well all know. That means, a new sprite, a new line of coding for the game. If the game even allows you to transfer the dude, the ditto method itself would not work. The reason being is because when ditto "mimics" something, it merely copies the sprite, and moves with 5pp. It does not copy anything more, aka the stats (this is in R/B/Y and G/S/C where special effects were not introduced). Therefore the ditto would not copy the line of code (if it were to even exist in the r/b/y) that the Garaydos had. The game cannot write new data it was not programmed to write, so it cannot write the shiny line of code that the Garaydos contains. This is all based on speculation as, I cannot play my silver or Yellow, and lost my blue (which had an OFFICIAL mew). My silver's save battery is fried, and I cannot concentrate to get that far in the game without saving and turning off, and I don't want to play yellow without reason. So..if it does work, huh, if not, logic is correct.

````As a creator of the Shiny Hunters (Along with a LOT others) I say that we DO include the games Gold,Silver and all else after. The reason being is because, no matter what there will be people who are able to hack, and if they really want to, they will. Also, we have three dexes, Kanto, Johto, and Hoeen. The only games you are able to get the Johto pokemon are G/S/LG(some)/FR(some)/CO. Colleseum is not like the traditional games and therefore people will not be willing to invest all their time searching for a shiney, especially if it is hard to find, on a game cube. Also, we are built on a trust system, so, why not also trust those who are playing G/S/C?

````Alright people, this took me WAY too long to write (an hour) so I'm gunna head off now, I love you all and hope you have a spectacular time hunting for shinies, and enjoying your daily lives. =P Luv ya all

~Pazz
Old November 12th, 2004 (08:50 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Valencia
Hi everyone..
The last 3 days i have been at my grandma's house becauce she is kinda sick so i had to look after her....I had alot of time to shiny hunt and i caught Spheal and i have fully evolved it..I have been looking for a Taillow for a long time also but with no luck.

Valencia..

Shiny's caught Golem - Raichu - Koffing - Steelex - Walrein

Currently looking for Taillow
Old November 12th, 2004 (09:20 AM).
Banned

pazzcat u write too mach *ignores*
valencia is thats spheal shiny?
Old November 12th, 2004 (09:49 AM).

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Valencia
Yes..:D.....................

Shiny's caught Golem - Raichu - Koffing - Steelex - Walrein

Currently looking for Taillow
Old November 12th, 2004 (10:11 AM).
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
It's one extreme or the other, hope your grandmother gets better Valencia. Sorry for typing sooo much. Chao.

~Pazz
Old November 12th, 2004 (01:00 PM).

Send a message via AIM to PokeX
I feel like starting over in silver version...too bored, and I can't find anymore shinies. (played for hours last night) I already beat silver besides catching all pokemon...so I think I'll start over. Will that affect the dex?

[spoiler=Clubs]Series of Unfortunate Events[/spoiler][spoiler=Poke Island]http://s3.invisionfree.com/pokeisland[/spoiler][spoiler=AIM]EnsisX[/spoiler]
Shinies I Would Love To Have:

Old November 12th, 2004 (01:10 PM).

w/e Pazz i only read the first ehh paragraph and no i'm not jealous there is no rule saying that a person cannot believe a person saying that theyve caught a shiny ill still stick with what ive been sayin

imma start to look for a shiny pinsor
Old November 12th, 2004 (01:13 PM).
Dark Dragon Master

I want to join, I got a shiney lapras, shiney Pideot, shiney flareon, shiney flareon, shiney dragonite, shiney scizor and shiney machoke

~ Paired with nobody~

~Twins with Zapchu~
Old November 12th, 2004 (01:32 PM).
Banned

u got to shiney flareons? y not a shiny jolteon instead
yea u can join aaryn will add u to the list
Old November 12th, 2004 (02:37 PM).

alright! new club members with lots of shinies! *gives new shiny hunter good rep for joining the best club*
Old November 12th, 2004 (02:40 PM).

*updates dex*

lol, welcome to the Shiny Hunter's Club j_spiro1

Member of the:
Old November 12th, 2004 (02:55 PM).

sweet holy moses you wrote a freakin' novel pazz!
*goes to read*
(5 hours later)
"This reason, as you know, is because we cannot go to each other's house and check their gameboy and for a gamesharkish device" i'd be happy to, if you all PM me your adresses CUZ CHEATING FREAKIN' SUCKS!
"I no longer have a GBA." we're all chipping in to buy her one (don't question my authority!)
"As all but Ryan don't know, I broke my chair due to me not being able to sit still (It sucks)" *laughs meanly and get's slapped by his pair*
(i'm looking forward to Metriod prime 2, but not starcraft)
but speaking of ghosts.... geist looks cool. *goes to get a drink*
Old November 12th, 2004 (02:59 PM).
Banned

hey ur a member of the power rangers club lol and r u simplyfying wot pazzcat said? and dont expect money from me lol
Old November 12th, 2004 (03:04 PM).
ExcellentSpriter NotHacker

Send a message via AIM to shrty55 Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to shrty55
yes the vulpix was shiny lol

More Pokemon Mysterious Dungeon Screens
Old November 12th, 2004 (03:06 PM).

A lot of people didn't see my question a while back, so I shall ask again:
Quote originally posted by SkinnyGreenMan:
Hey, do you guys (people on the list) mind if I add you to my friends list?

rsgh5
Tyranitar_Dude
Shiny Kabutops
!Dragonite!
Pokemunna
Pokemon Vereran
PazzKat
Zooster
Some of you are already there, but the could the ones that arn't reply? Thanks.

Member of the:
Old November 12th, 2004 (03:08 PM).

Quote originally posted by pokemunna:
hey ur a member of the power rangers club lol and r u simplyfying wot pazzcat said? and dont expect money from me lol
i was making comments on what she said... geee
and i'm more than a member of the power rangers club (you can't make fun of it because you like pokemon kay?!)
and i was sorta, maybe kidding about the money... (maybe...)
skinny GM! you'd better add me to your list!
Old November 12th, 2004 (03:10 PM).

im already on so no need for me to answer...XP
Old November 12th, 2004 (03:10 PM).
Banned

i did somthing like that u replied but others did and now i dont really care if they dont want to be there theyll have tp post me
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links