Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old February 28th, 2007 (06:25 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Hi, everyone. At SPPf, a member named Supersousaphone thought of a new form of shiny racing, a bit of a shiny circuit. I thought of it as well, but I was at school when it came to me, so he got to post first. =/ Anyways, it just consists of hunting multiple shinies in a certain order. Whoever gets all the shinies first wins. The current order goes like this:

Legendary from FR/LG->Wild Bug type->Fossil-> Game Corner

If you plan on joining, just lemme know, so that I can tell supersousaphone.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old February 28th, 2007 (06:38 PM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE:
I vaguely admitted to cheating for that one. ; Desperation, really. The codes I used, and the ONLY ones I could use, made all male Pokemon shiny, but also made tham all have Naive natures....

I then got my real deal first shiny, the Metagross. I loved that feeling I recieved when I got it. I really had done it, for real. Then after no luck, I quit hunting for a while, but then started again in LG. Then I got my Eevee. And got that feeling again. Then I started to think that I should release the Shiny Ninetails. After all, it was as all evil as it looked. Then, by chance, I ran into my Machop in Victory Road. Then I definately said "I'm releasing that vile thing. I don't need it.".
Then I went on to get my own Totodile.

I still have the Ninetails right now however. The reason I'm hesitant to release it, is even though it's cheated and evil, and means nothing compared to my other real Shiny Pokemon that I've spent so many hours to get, it was the first Pokemon I EV trained.

So, yesh, that's what happened to the Shiny Ninetails. If I ever get a Shiny Pokemon with a Naive nature, I'm gonna go "uh-oh" because people will think I cheated it.
But, stop and think... If I could just use my AR to get my shinies, I wouldn't be here. I would have wasted all my free time last week trying to get my Shiny Totodile. I could be doing other things. That is the staple proof that I have that means that my other Pokemon aren't cheated. And I'm not even using my AR anymore. I don't even know where it's at. @_@; I think it's in a box in with my unused GBA stuffs somewhere.

And that is what happened to the Shiny Ninetails. I do not own a Shiny Ninetails. In some ways, I wish I really did. It looks cool.
*BTW, even EV trained, that one Pokemon's stats just... suck... *

-DDD
for those who may have forgotten or not read ( special to the party who it concerns and seems to have forgotten writing )

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old February 28th, 2007 (06:52 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE

I guess I forgot inside the brackets "be careful". I wasn't questioning you directly man. Power trip! And I did admit that I cheated for the Ninetails. So? Should I explain how? I got codes off of NSider, and they were the only ones that would work with my version of AR. The only catch was with these Pokemon, they had to be Male in order to be shiny, and they always had the Naive nature.

And what's the quoted message for? I don't get it.

EDIT: The first one I didn't get, but the second one I do. Now read mine.

Oh, and trust me, I doubt I'll ever break 15 shinies. I'm wasting my time just trying hard to get the 5th one.

REGARDLESS...

That shiny circuit thing sounds cool, but I'm too devoted to getting the few I want and the few that are cool enough to be pwned. But the way things are going, it's going to take a looooooooooong time.......
Old February 28th, 2007 (06:56 PM).
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by ~Fufu3000~:
Hi, everyone. At SPPf, a member named Supersousaphone thought of a new form of shiny racing, a bit of a shiny circuit. I thought of it as well, but I was at school when it came to me, so he got to post first. =/ Anyways, it just consists of hunting multiple shinies in a certain order. Whoever gets all the shinies first wins. The current order goes like this:

Legendary from FR/LG->Wild Bug type->Fossil-> Game Corner

If you plan on joining, just lemme know, so that I can tell supersousaphone.
I am interested in joining this fiesta! Any prize if we win? Also, what's SPPF? (sorry for my ignorance)

I am currently still hunting for that Eevee, and now a Hitmonlee. Hopefully I can get them sometime in March. =D

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old February 28th, 2007 (07:05 PM).
Blood Sucker

I guess I forgot inside the brackets "be careful". I wasn't questioning you directly man. Power trip! And I did admit that I cheated for the Ninetails. So? Should I explain how? I got codes off of NSider, and they were the only ones that would work with my version of AR. The only catch was with these Pokemon, they had to be Male in order to be shiny, and they always had the Naive nature.

And what's the quoted message for? I don't get it.

EDIT: The first one I didn't get, but the second one I do. Now read mine.

Oh, and trust me, I doubt I'll ever break 15 shinies. I'm wasting my time just trying hard to get the 5th one.

REGARDLESS...

That shiny circuit thing sounds cool, but I'm too devoted to getting the few I want and the few that are cool enough to be pwned. But the way things are going, it's going to take a looooooooooong time.......

my point was that you cheated ( u admited and everything which was cool of u) but that doesnt mean others don't and shouldnt be questioned . if other are posting that sumone admits to cheating i want to question that person .

look this is the shiny hunting club if you want to hunt by trading for clones u can , if you want to get out and hunt them your selves u can . only rules to this club is no cheating and if you do cheat admit to it . was also saying that we dont have much clubness anymore that shiny circuit should be somethign the club is doing.

either way i wish u all luck lmao

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old February 28th, 2007 (07:09 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Quote originally posted by Razmazter:
I am interested in joining this fiesta! Any prize if we win? Also, what's SPPF? (sorry for my ignorance)

I am currently still hunting for that Eevee, and now a Hitmonlee. Hopefully I can get them sometime in March. =D

Well, aren't getting four shinies enough, lol SPPf= Serebii Pokemon Place Forums, or something like that. It is a very popular pokemon forum.

Old February 28th, 2007 (07:15 PM).
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Ooh, I new it! (Just the PPF part was confusing)o.o

It's okay, every morning I usually play some Triple Triad, while shiny hunting, so it's all good. =)

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old February 28th, 2007 (07:17 PM).
Blood Sucker

well im officialy throwing my hat into the race aswell XP just cant decide what legendary to hunt >.>

Spoiler:
Old February 28th, 2007 (10:49 PM). Edited February 28th, 2007 by Lady Demoonica Darkmoon.
Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner

Not me, I don't like shiny legendarys... and the others would drive me bonkers doing, I hate to sit and reset over and over... So...

I'm hatching Absol eggs on Emmy, hunting trapinch/cacnea in Saph, and slugma in Green.

Demoonica's Fan Fiction
Co-Owner of the Shiny Hunters Club
Old March 1st, 2007 (12:43 AM).
Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY

HAHA aarin is back only Metal Maroi left
i haven't got anything interesting to say, and that's wehy i only read post
Old March 1st, 2007 (08:38 AM).
Formerly DarkParukia

Well, no luck with Slowpoke yet, although I have moved the hunt to my other LG, and also took my other 1st LG to the Game Corner to spend brief periods SRing for shiny Pinsir as it looks awesome :D I need to hurry up and get one as I have preliminary exams this month and then my big ones in May. So After I catch & raise my next 1 or 2 shinys I probably won't spend as much time hunting for a while.

Wish me luck everyone. I do the same for all of you...

Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy

"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Old March 1st, 2007 (09:35 AM).
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Good luck DarkParukia!

Anyhoo, I just realized, I'm getting each Pokémon ready for SRing once I complete the League in my LG. Because, so far, I can get Eevee, one of the two fighting Pokémon, and now Lapras. o.o I think I will leave them for the end, as they would probably be the easiest to get SRing. (Along with Legendaries of course!)

Good luck people!

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old March 1st, 2007 (11:56 AM).

Nature: Impish
I lol'd at the drama XD

Shido, calm down a tad, it would seem most members have taken a small hiatus from shiny hunting probably until D/P come out. As for the cards, i will attempt to make them again as soon as i figure out whats making the quality of them so bad :\

As for DDD's case, we've known him for a while and he has been given a second chance, I believe that to be our policy, I think I can remember giving another member a second chance at some point, heh.

So yeah, I'll keep you updated with my progress with the cards hopefully I'll be able to work them out. I occasionally see MM on MSN so I'll see what he's up too. I think when D/P are released activity in the club will increase so just bare with it for now.

As for hunting I'm actually going to do some tonight, I'm flipping on Emerald and training a Lanturn as I kick back in front of the TV, something which i haven't done in ages XD so wish me luck
Old March 1st, 2007 (04:09 PM).
Banned

metalmario will not be here for a while due to the fact that he cant find his password but yea i have not been hunting and i am really busy but it is a new month and i will be hunting again pretty soon so wish me luck
Old March 1st, 2007 (04:16 PM).
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Nature: Timid
=D Yo MMSP (Yes, I'm still going to call you that >O) I would like to join the circuit. It sounds interesting, I like all the stuff we have to look for, except for the first one (lol...) but I don't mind, as I will SR for shiny Zapdos! And so Kyle sha'll start shunting once again! =D

And gl to ya'll!

KS-Out.

Old March 1st, 2007 (04:29 PM).
RainbowNoodleWarrior

Kyle.. you post too much xP *gets jealous*

Anyway, I'm still shiny hunting for those Pokémon, so wish me luck. =D

YouTube Channel
Pokemon Pearl FC:
4296-8996-1956

Pokemon Heart Gold FC:
3009-0281-8050

Pokemon White 2 FC:
1765-0509-2291

Old March 1st, 2007 (04:36 PM).
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³

Nature: Timid
What do you mean by "I post too much"?

And anyways, I'm not much of a fan of shiny legendaries in LGFR but im going for Shiny Zapdos, and already ahve about 20SR's in for it (not much..xD)

KS-Out!

Old March 1st, 2007 (05:24 PM).

Just wanting to pop in and say I failed in my wanting to get 2 shinies per month, as I didn't get my 2nd one yesterday... And today I resetted my trainer ID for Charmander and I'm going at it again. Other than that, nothing's changed... =/
Old March 4th, 2007 (05:25 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Just wanting to pop in and say I failed in my wanting to get 2 shinies per month, as I didn't get my 2nd one yesterday... And today I resetted my trainer ID for Charmander and I'm going at it again. Other than that, nothing's changed... =/
Well, don't you think it's a bit unrealistic to expect to get two shinies in a month? I often say that "hope I get lucky this month, I do ever other month", but I'm often joking. :D

My cousin came over on Friday, and he had gotten a shiny Beldum. It has a Lonely nature, and it's now a Metagross. He's a bit of a show-off with it.

Old March 4th, 2007 (10:14 AM).

I know. I was there too. I'm officially SR for a shiny female torchich [not saying that I won't take a male shiny] ;-^]

credit to metalmario for the awesome TC...
Old March 4th, 2007 (10:56 AM).
Shiny Hunter

damn so many of the same people wit new shinys
none for me

shinys obtained on GTS:
thanks to Metal Mario for the SHC card
Old March 4th, 2007 (11:32 AM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by ~Fufu3000~:
Well, don't you think it's a bit unrealistic to expect to get two shinies in a month? I often say that "hope I get lucky this month, I do ever other month", but I'm often joking. :D

My cousin came over on Friday, and he had gotten a shiny Beldum. It has a Lonely nature, and it's now a Metagross. He's a bit of a show-off with it.

i usualy get two a month XP sometimes 3

Spoiler:
Old March 4th, 2007 (03:29 PM).

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Dudes (and ladies) - I've got midterms later this week, but starting Thursday night and through spring break I'm gonna get back on the shiny Tauros hunt. My spring break sucks because it doesn't line up with any of my friends from other schools and my family will also be at school/work... so it seems like a perfect time to hunt some shinies!
Boo-yea! I'll keep you posted? Maybe - we'll see.
Old March 4th, 2007 (04:53 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Out of pure and utter boredom, I've decided to quadruple shiny hunt. I'm hunting for Groudon, Torchic, Latias, and Moltres, and I'm soft resetting quite easily so far. I hope I get a shiny soon. Good luck to everyone shiny hunting.

Edit: Spring Break doesn't start in my area until April 1st.

Old March 4th, 2007 (08:05 PM).

I think I'll get 2 this month, if I really get on it and don't slack, and so far I haven't, but without results. But I'm not expecting any right off.

I'm SRing for Charmander full throttle now, because I want to use my LG again to get yet another Shiny Eevee, this time for Shiny Umbreon. I got a GCN Memory card, btw, but I'm gonna do Charmander all the way. I could skip it and go on to Eevee, but I've put too much work into Charlamander already NOT to get it. I WILL have a black Charizard.

... but it gets boring sometimes... I can be extremely optimistic, but it's getting very repetitive. I've had 8 dreams about shiny hunting and getting a shiny Pokemon, but not Charmander. Last night's was I was surfing and fishing, and fished up a Shiny Dratini, but instead of pink/fuchsia it was brown, or more like the way shiny Kingler looks. I have hunted that one before, but just like all the ones I DON'T have.. it went that way.
I also yearn to do a different Pokemon, but I know if I do so, I'll get it shiny and not the Charmander or whatever.

And as I said before, it's not gonna catch itself. Later yawl and good luck to those who need it most, want it most.
-DDD

Sponsored Links