Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 4th, 2007 (01:49 PM).
Blood Sucker
Team Johto

LMAO so we are finaly tied atleast in this club DS lol 23 a piece

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old April 4th, 2007 (01:54 PM).
Final Atomic Buster
Team Kalos

ahhh lol shido I just saw the last page. :O Congrats on the shiny krabby! I used to have a shiny krabby on my gold (2nd caught shiny ever) Wish I could avenge it but I don't feel like fishing for it xD btw what happened to shinyinn? lol looks like its locked down or something... can't get in without membership or something like that :p
Old April 4th, 2007 (02:00 PM).
Banned
Team Unova

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

dark steelix welcome to the club but you got to wait for the party poopers to come{/sarcasm} co owners to officially admitt you into the club
Old April 4th, 2007 (02:05 PM).
Blood Sucker
Team Johto

psshhh im leaving shinyinn as is lol I dont want to work on it and stuff and its too much of a hassle to fully close the board , lol but gl on yer hunts man

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old April 4th, 2007 (02:12 PM).
Unbe-frilling-leivable.
Team Unova

Send a message via AIM to XxXRiho
Um..So I just wanted to say hello to everyone, and introduce myself. lol. Im Shido's Girlfriend, Riho. Hi!!! I will be probably aiming for a Teddiursa in a few days. Anyways...so HELLO!! =^.^=
<3
Old April 4th, 2007 (02:14 PM).
Unbe-frilling-leivable.
Team Unova

& Congrats on the Krabby, Baby.
<3
Old April 4th, 2007 (03:20 PM). Edited April 4th, 2007 by Yami_Zidane.
Team Sinnoh

Nature: Impish
@Dark Steelix, welcome I won't ask you to explain each of your shinys as some many people know and can vouch for you.

@Riho, welcome! but try not to double post

Quote originally posted by shinyhunter:
welcome to the club but you got to wait for the party poopers to come{/sarcasm} co owners to officially admitt you into the club
Someone seems bitter. If you don't like the way we run things we aren't stopping you from leaving.

Take note MM, blatant disrespect right there, where as shido gets a warning for arguing a case which you brought up which is rather old.
Old April 4th, 2007 (05:39 PM).
Unbe-frilling-leivable.
Team Unova

Thank you, Yami. & Sorry, My bad.
<3
Old April 4th, 2007 (06:11 PM). Edited April 4th, 2007 by Akidatheart.
Pokémom
Team Kalos
Silver Tier

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
Congrats on Krabby Shido.. Welcome Riho! Teddiursa is a nice shiny, good luck with that! Alas, no new shinys for me.. But I'm feeling lucky, so maybe soon! WELCOME BACK Ryan, stay a while if you can! Back to shiny hunting for me...

edit- oops, sorry to leave you out Dark Steelix, welcome to the SHC!

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!
Old April 4th, 2007 (06:39 PM).
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
Team Johto
Gold Tier

Nature: Timid
Welcome all. o.o 2 new members in a few hours/1 page. o.o

And I looked at your name first Riho and said to myself "That anme sounds familiar", but it never clued in, but then I knew who you were when I read the post. So welcome to you! As to you to Dark Steelix!

Anywho, I think ZI might pick that purple thing up, but I feel more tempted to play DoD. Sorry y'all! ;D

Old April 4th, 2007 (06:41 PM).
Demonic | Ice | Mirrors³
Team Johto
Gold Tier

Welcome all. o.o 2 new members in a few hours/1 page. o.o

And I looked at your name first Riho and said to myself "That anme sounds familiar", but it never clued in, but then I knew who you were when I read the post. So welcome to you! As to you to Dark Steelix!

Anywho, I think I might pick that purple thing up, but I feel more tempted to play DoD. Sorry y'all! ;D

Old April 4th, 2007 (07:41 PM).
Blood Sucker
Team Johto

OMFG I JUST GOT TORCHIC SHINY LMA OMG OMG two shinies in one day TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER (ive done this before but this time omg i wasnt really hunting or nothing just omg this si so random LMAO WOOOTERS ) ds that makes 24 LMAO so im finaly ahead

btw (this is mehy edit XP ) the trainer id is 61269lmao and it took me about a week and a half of on and off sring ( this si the third time i got a shiny while talking to kim XP she might want to kill me now lol )

Spoiler:
Old April 4th, 2007 (07:49 PM).
Pokémom
Team Kalos
Silver Tier

Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
Quote originally posted by shido:
OMFG I JUST GOT TORCHIC SHINY LMA OMG OMG two shinies in one day TODAY IS THE BEST DAY EVER (ive done this before but this time omg i wasnt really hunting or nothing just omg this si so random LMAO WOOOTERS ) ds that makes 24 LMAO so im finaly ahead

btw (this is mehy edit XP ) the trainer id is 61269lmao and it took me about a week and a half of on and off sring ( this si the third time i got a shiny while talking to kim XP she might want to kill me now lol )
LOL, noooo, I don't want to kill you, not at all! *sneaks up behind Shido with a large club* Oh, don't mind me, I'm just standing here admiring your shiny collection. * WHAP!* LOL! Congratulations YET AGAIN!

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!
Old April 4th, 2007 (07:52 PM). Edited April 4th, 2007 by shido.
Blood Sucker
Team Johto

XP thankies I hope you have luck soon also lol

BTW its also the 4th time I caught a shiny while talking to my gf XP tho the other one with riho was my linoone some odd hour of the night LMAO

Spoiler:
Old April 4th, 2007 (07:57 PM). Edited April 4th, 2007 by XxXRiho.
Unbe-frilling-leivable.
Team Unova

lol. Good job, AGAIN, Sweetie. lol. ANd thank you for the welcomes, guys!! :} I hope I get my Teddiursa and then I can have shiny, too. :-\ lol, Killer. Yeah...We've met. XP lol.

LMAO-->Kim. & Thank you for the good luck. :}
<3
Old April 4th, 2007 (08:48 PM).
Team Sinnoh
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote originally posted by Yami_Zidane:
Take note MM, blatant disrespect right there, where as shido gets a warning for arguing a case which you brought up which is rather old.
*is not going to comment on this for fear of starting another flame war*

If you really think I was being unreasonable, I'll accept that. I just want this conflict to be over with, as it's really spoiling the club, which is usually a much more fun place to be.

There was a crazy power outage here, during which I got in 175 resets each for Beldum and Chikorita. I have a bit of a loop going where I reset for Beldum for a while, then move to Chiko, then train random pokes for Pokédex. Of course, I spend my training time in my favourite patches for shinies. I also just switched to Fire Red and evolved my Abra.

And welcome to the club, Dark Steelix and Riho!

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old April 4th, 2007 (08:53 PM).
Blood Sucker
Team Johto

I wish you luck on yor chica and beldum MM

Spoiler:
Old April 4th, 2007 (09:00 PM).
Unbe-frilling-leivable.
Team Unova

:} Thank you , MM! And good luck!
<3
Old April 4th, 2007 (09:21 PM).
Team Johto

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Welcome new people!
When I think about what the SHC would look like if it was a real club... this is what I envision:

There's a run-down pub/shack on the edge of a cliff of a harbor village. We've all got big, white scraggly beards and we drink what's got to be mostly human urine out of hip flasks while slurring our speech and tipping on our 3 legged barstools. We all speak in various, over-the top accents and in these ridiculous tones, we swap stories of our greatest captures.

Shido pronounces, "Irony" "Arrr-nee" and talks about the significance of his Torchic capture. He sways around a bit and then passes out. This happens every 5 hours.

As this is probably the coolest mental image I can summon - I congratulate you for your capture. Also for your Krabby, but when we're all old sea-dogs with an average of 5 teeth - that story won't matter so much.

*High fives all around*
Old April 4th, 2007 (10:25 PM).
Team Sinnoh
Gold Tier

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
^ xD

I finished EVing Kadabra. I'm going to wait a bit before I finally evolve him via trading to Emerald. Maybe tomorrow.

BTW, I made your card, Ryan:

If you want to help in making cards, add me on MSN so we can talk.

Hunting status: 2100 Beldums, 325 Chikoritas. It only took me 2473 Abras to get a shiny one, so I hope I won't be at this much longer.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old April 4th, 2007 (10:41 PM).
Team Johto

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Dude - thanks very much for the dazzling card.
Unfortunately... I'm going to have to decline the invite for the T-Card building.
I really only remember frustration at card building - you have a knack for it that I don't. When I build cards, the whole time my face is like .\_/. (that's angry mixed with insanity) - and I don't really want that in my life right now.
Sorry to be a letdown!
Happy Hunting, everybody!
Old April 5th, 2007 (05:54 AM).
Banned
Team Unova

Quote originally posted by shinyhunter:
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

dark steelix welcome to the club but you got to wait for the party poopers to come{/sarcasm} co owners to officially admitt you into the club
Didnt you guys see the sarcasm at the end of that line

Quote originally posted by Yami_Zidane:
@Dark Steelix, welcome I won't ask you to explain each of your shinys as some many people know and can vouch for you.

@Riho, welcome! but try not to double post

Someone seems bitter. If you don't like the way we run things we aren't stopping you from leaving.

welcome new members and btw i was not being disrespectful due to the fact i had a sacasm at the end

Quote originally posted by shido:

wow another shiny many congrads to you now its my turn to work the shiny magic lol

anyway no new shinys still hunting shiny suicune i will be doing it all day so wish me the best of luck yay
Old April 5th, 2007 (06:23 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.
Team Hoenn

Nature: Hasty
MM, about your entropy pool theory - Do you know what it is that shuffles the entropy pool? Is it just one thing (like the amount of steps one takes before saving a game), multiple things (overall gameplay time, amount of Pokemon one has encountered, how many times one has saved, etc.), or is it those multiple things all put together in one?

Anyways, I don't really feel like completing my dex just yet (I'll wait I get my GBA Link Cable back), so I'm going to focus on soft resetting today. Luckily, someone at SPPf confirmed that I don't have to purify the shadow Pokemon for me to notice if it's shiny (like Shido and I predicted, it would be shiny when I first encountered it, then my partner would identify the Suicune as a shadow Pokemon). That's good news, as it greatly reduces my soft resetting time. I'll try to progress through XD a bit as well, I want to soft reset for Lugia.

Um, Ryan, you have a weird mind.

Edit: Sorry, I didn't see the posts, but congrats, Shido. What are the natures of Krabby and Torchic?

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old April 5th, 2007 (07:20 AM).
Banned
Team Unova

hey shiny fufu do you want to race for shiny suicune if so just pm me lol

anyway no new shinys i got to orginize my boxes in my emerald so that is what i will do lol so wish me luck
Old April 5th, 2007 (08:40 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break
Team Hoenn

Hey to all the new members.
I got my charger back and went to town to get another copy of leaf green so am SRing for a shiny charmander aswell now.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links