Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 6th, 2007 (08:57 PM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by Akidatheart:
Don't you wanna see Fufu's pics of his shinies too? I do, come on Fufu, show us some pics. :D

yeah whats up with that ? last time I checked people getting a shiny every week was worth looking into (i seem to recall some co'owner looking into feraligators catch history becuz he was catching a shiny every week or so ) so be a good co ' owner sn start looking at everyone .

not an attack at you fufu just you are the exaple XP

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old April 6th, 2007 (09:04 PM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote originally posted by shido:
yeah whats up with that ? last time I checked people getting a shiny every week was worth looking into (i seem to recall some co'owner looking into feraligators catch history becuz he was catching a shiny every week or so ) so be a good co ' owner sn start looking at everyone .

not an attack at you fufu just you are the exaple XP
Come on, give me a chance to reply! Fufu didn't have Registeel when I wrote up that message.

Fufu: You heard the stampede. Got any pictures? xP

I'm hoping to meet up with DDD on MKDS, so I'm not hunting ATM.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old April 6th, 2007 (09:11 PM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by MetalMario:
I would be an irresponsible co-owner not to ask, so please don't take it personally. -.- Congratz on the psychotic lucky streak, and congrats, Fufu, on Registeel. It seems you're getting a shiny a week!
um case in point? .... >.>

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old April 6th, 2007 (09:13 PM). Edited April 6th, 2007 by MetalMario.
Gold Tier

um case in point? .... >.>
Oh lol, sorry. But why so much criticism?

Edit: Not to mention there's a difference between one a week and one a day. Sorry I forgot to ask Fufu for pictures in the same post I asked you to. Take it easy, gosh.

osu!
stream
github
Old April 6th, 2007 (09:17 PM). Edited April 6th, 2007 by shido.
Blood Sucker

Oh lol, sorry. But why so much criticism?

as fair as you might seem or be . you have to give everyone the same treatment so things don't look fishy . Just saying you need to be a little more aware of what you are doing and saying . you have to have an eye for these things to be a good co-owners can't let people slide and give way for cheating .

EDIT to your EDIT
Edit: Not to mention there's a difference between one a week and one a day. Sorry I forgot to ask Fufu for pictures in the same post I asked you to. Take it easy, gosh.
if you read what I posted before your edit that statment wouldnt have been needed and yes there is a diffrence between 1 week and 2 days . there is also a diffrence between 3 weeks of nothing and 1 shiny everyweek (2 sometimes) for 3 + weeks especialy in a world when the average for 90% of people is 1 shiny per a month or longer , so once again do you co-owner job better

Spoiler:
Old April 6th, 2007 (09:48 PM).
Gold Tier

I understand why you're upset. (I shouldn't have bothered defending trivia.) Let's end this pointless argument, already. Fufu, post pics if you've got 'em.

osu!
stream
github
Old April 6th, 2007 (09:51 PM).
Blood Sucker

I'm not upset in the least . you are not the first to request pics of my shiny pokemon and everyone should be skeptical of anyone who gets multiple shiny pokemon in the same day or week .

Spoiler:
Old April 7th, 2007 (07:20 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Don't worry guys, I have pictures, I really do. But I honestly DO NOT know how to upload them from the camera onto the computer. Almost ALL of the past pics I took were from my cousin's camera phone, and were emailed directly to me. Now I'm just using a digital camera, and I don't know exactly how to do it. I did it once before, but it was back all the way in January, so I've forgotten. I believe I'm seeing my cousin either today or tomorrow, so I should have some up. Sorry for not posting pictures as fast as you may want them.

Just curious, do you want the pictures of them "freshly" caught, or what they are currently? Unfortunately, I only have clones of Torchic at level 8, clones of Scyther at level 26, clones of Dratini at level 18 (the level I obtained it at), and clones of Registeel at level 50 (due to trying to figure out it's IVs).

I'm not hunting for Regircok currently because I'm cloning stuff in preparation to hunt for Latias.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old April 7th, 2007 (08:05 AM).
Shiny Hunter

aye metalmario where can i get a new shiny hunters card

hunting for
shiny girafrig-may trade for 1 once i get d/p

shinys obtained on GTS:
thanks to Metal Mario for the SHC card
Old April 7th, 2007 (10:34 AM).
chuuu?
Crystal Tier

Nature: Relaxed
I met a shiny a few days ago...a tentacool actually, too bad i manged to get a crit hit on it and killed it, oh what noob i am at this, but yeah...
Old April 7th, 2007 (05:21 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
I was out of it last night. If you recall back a little after the beginning of the first Pokemon episodes, Ash gets frustrated at only having few Pokemon (or something), and runs off to the beach near a lighthouse. There, he looks around, and then finds a Krabby, then catches it.

This was what happened to me last night. I was frustrated and thought I'd take on anything, so I went to the "Shiny Hell" in my FR....
And came out with a blue Nidoran female.

XD LOL I had you going I bet! No, I'm not that lucky to get a blue Nidoran male.... and I didn't actually catch any Pokemon (except another Kangaskhan) because I never came upon any shinies.

I went back in, however, with another of those brilliant plans of mine. I noticed (and checked) that my Starmie's Illuminate was working, even though I wasn't using the Pokemon. And then it hit me: If this stuff works... then what about Arena Trap?

I got out, got me a Diglett, and went back with it in the lead. I encountered a Nidoran Male. To test my theory, I threw a rock at it. It got angry. I threw another rock. It got angry somemore. I thre yet another rock. It got angry again, and my heart skipped a beat. I kept throwing rocks until -I- had to run! I threw about 8 rocks. I tried it again, another Nidoran male. same thing happened. I went to the next area, came across a Doduo. I knew Arena Trap wouldn't work because it's a Flying type. So I ran. Finally I came across a Paras, and threw 3 rocks at it. By now I was convinced this worked, so I went to the 3rd Area and tried to get something BIG to appear. An Exeggcute appeared. I threw a rock at it.

It ran.
And so did everything else when I tried this strategy again.
And I thought I had found something AMAZING, again, just like my Repel scheme....... -sigh-
If it actually worked, I wouldn't have told anyone and I'd spend all my time in the Safari Zone. Doesn't work.

So I just quit for the night.

I've done a little of this and a little of that today but I've settled for a Pokemon on FR along with Magnemite and Charmander which I've done both today with no success. I'm trying not to post unless I have a new shiny. But I had to now because of my experience last night. It was so durn convincing.... oh well...

Sorry about that, Raichu person. That's why I usually walk on eggshells when a Shiny appears and use a Master Ball, or if not have Pokemon at different levels, and one with a sleep-inducing moves. Better luck next time I suppose.

(However, with the Pokemon I'm looking for on FR, I'm not going to use my last master Ball on it on the Pokemon.)

-DDDud
Old April 7th, 2007 (06:08 PM). Edited April 7th, 2007 by shido.
Blood Sucker

if anyone of you believe redgyarados you are an idiot , foolish , and gullable beyond all reason ..

Spoiler:
Old April 7th, 2007 (07:23 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

lol.
I guess "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply here, huh?

Old April 7th, 2007 (07:32 PM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by ~Fufu3000~:
lol.
I guess "innocent until proven guilty" doesn't apply here, huh?
everyone is innocent untill proven guilty and when the facts point to a mass murder or serial killer yet someone on the jury somehow thinks he didnt do it , well there ya go another five people dead .

i am not saying its not at all possable becuz it is . it's completly possable to run into a shiny every battle all day every day forever !!! odds are astronomicaly against you but its possable . odds aside certain people and certain circumstances are not believable and only fools take it at face value .

Spoiler:
Old April 7th, 2007 (07:50 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Murder and finding shinies are too completely different things, and their level of importance are two different scales. It's not really a good comparison at all.

I see where you're coming from, six shinies on all his games is a bit hard to believe. At least all of mine came from the same entropy pool, making it somewhat more believable.

He said he's posting pics anyways.

Old April 7th, 2007 (07:58 PM).
Blood Sucker

Murder and finding shinies are too completely different things, and their level of importance are two different scales. It's not really a good comparison at all.

I see where you're coming from, six shinies on all his games is a bit hard to believe. At least all of mine came from the same entropy pool, making it somewhat more believable.

He said he's posting pics anyways.

the level of importance doesnt matter if the example fits . I could use a less life like example one that sems totaly pointless and it would still be the same . you 6 in one day shiny spree is only more believable because you didnt catch a shiny ( and noone is really going to care if you cheat to see pokemon and not catch them ) and then automaticaly switchs games catch another then save and switch games catch another and save then switch games and repeat untill you decide " hmm i think i caught enough shiny pokemon for the day " no person who gets shiny pokemon and has a luck streak like that would say something that stupid . also to the point of he could have posted about it any time at all today , why wait untill he had a shiny from every game ? make sense ? no not really . wether he can post pics or not doesnt matter because a well cheated pokemon wouldnt be noticable to anyone of us anyways , I forone just don't and won't believe him .

Spoiler:
Old April 7th, 2007 (08:15 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

the level of importance doesnt matter if the example fits . I could use a less life like example one that sems totaly pointless and it would still be the same . you 6 in one day shiny spree is only more believable because you didnt catch a shiny ( and noone is really going to care if you cheat to see pokemon and not catch them ) and then automaticaly switchs games catch another then save and switch games catch another and save then switch games and repeat untill you decide " hmm i think i caught enough shiny pokemon for the day " no person who gets shiny pokemon and has a luck streak like that would say something that stupid
I mean this in most respect possible, but I found this very amusing.

. also to the point of he could have posted about it any time at all today , why wait untill he had a shiny from every game ? make sense ? no not really . wether he can post pics or not doesnt matter because a well cheated pokemon wouldnt be noticable to anyone of us anyways , I forone just don't and won't believe him .
You have considerable points, shido, especially the one I bolded, but it's possible that he simply didn't have access to a computer at the time. I mean, if I had found a whole bunch of shinies like he did, you're right, I would keep on hunting until my fingers could work no longer. I can't really argue there, and I'll admit, it's supsicious. But it's still possible that he couldn't access the computers on time, for whatever that's worth.

Old April 7th, 2007 (08:21 PM).
Blood Sucker

You have considerable points, shido, especially the one I bolded, but it's possible that he simply didn't have access to a computer at the time. I mean, if I had found a whole bunch of shinies like he did, you're right, I would keep on hunting until my fingers could work no longer. I can't really argue there, and I'll admit, it's supsicious. But it's still possible that he couldn't access the computers on time, for whatever that's worth.

yes it is plausable XP yet you would think someone would in his sitch would say " zomg ive been trying to post this all day but because of ___ I couldnt which was great because i also caught __ while I was waiting " lol his story is beyond fishy to me XP not that it matters really just saying don't be blind .

Spoiler:
Old April 7th, 2007 (08:29 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Um.... excuse me if I missed something, but who is redgyarados and why are we talking about him?
Old April 7th, 2007 (08:31 PM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE:
Um.... excuse me if I missed something, but who is redgyarados and why are we talking about him?

hes someone from serebii and prime example of how much someone can cheat without anyone giving a second glance >.> XP

Spoiler:
Old April 7th, 2007 (08:36 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

But you don't KNOW that he cheated. You just THINK he did, though you have good reason to think so. I'm not saying that it's wrong for you to think that, I just don't think you should be calling people idiots over it. For all we know, he could be telling the truh. Yet at the same time, he could be lying to all of us.

Old April 7th, 2007 (08:40 PM).
Blood Sucker

fine remove my idiot comment (tho keep the foolish one XD ) . IT IS MY OPINION that he is cheating and fufu is correct I don't know that he is cheating .i'd bet alot of money on it tho .

Spoiler:
Old April 8th, 2007 (08:37 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Better news, my dad got them on the computer. Surprisingly, I got a VERY clear pic of shiny Scyther, everything else is pretty bad. I'll also tell you guys that while I didn't take pictures of shiny Torchic/Dratini, I DID take them in their current forms. So, I have pictures of shiny Blaziken and Dragonite on the camera, but not shiny Torchic/Dratini. If you really want them that badly, I can get them. The situation is vice versa with Scizor; I have a picture of it as a Scyther, but it is currently a Scizor.

Got a Link Cord from my neighbors yesterday. I transferred my Eon Ticket over to my Emerald. I have a Timid Synchronize Kirlia at the front of my party. I hope it's Timid if I find it shiny...

Old April 8th, 2007 (08:37 AM).
Final Atomic Buster

Heh lol sorry for not posting more but my family and I were at friends house in the next city for Easter celebrations, I forgot to bring in my DS charger so I only got 8hours of hunting done in 3 days x__x Thanks everyone for the welcomes! Lol big congrats to Fufu on registeel and shido on torchic and treecko x__x lol I think you 2 stole my streak xD Or else like I said before I might've wasted all my luck capturing nidorina in the SZ *curse you safari zone*

Sigh, anyways I'm still hunting for grimer on sapphire and kyogre on emerald, heh I've switched to hunting tangela on FR, mainly cause I like tangrowth and want another D/P evolving shiny. Oh yeah lol about redgyarados, I'm suspicious for now as he posted pics of their stats and not their nature/capture location, and they are all male which I find the most suspicious.
Anyways good luck to everyone on their hunts!
Old April 8th, 2007 (09:29 AM).
Formerly DarkParukia

Well no luck with Lee but I have set my sights on another target in Sapphire. For quite a while I'd been trying to get to Mirage Island for a Liechi Berry and yesterday the old man finally saw the island. I surfed there and thought, "While I'm here, why not shiny hunt Wynaut? *No pun intneded*) So I quickly transferred my Illuminating Lanturn and my False Swiping Zangoose to my Sapphire and now I'm on the island trying to get the little blighter. I do kinda want a shiny Wobbuffet, as I once had one on my Gold many years ago. It was hacked, but still...

And once again, GL to you all, and sory about the Arena Trap disappointment, DDD. You're right, it would've been awesome if that worked.

Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy

"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)