Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 8th, 2007 (09:40 AM).
Final Atomic Buster

Wow congrats on finding mirage island! That's pretty rare lol. Hope you have a smoke ball though. Wynauts are gonna trap you with Shadow tag and prevent you from running away. Unless you are planning to just kill every wynaut you see, but running away is faster though. Good luck!

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old April 8th, 2007 (09:46 AM). Edited April 8th, 2007 by Dragon Tamer Ed.
Formerly DarkParukia

A Smoke Ball! Didn't think of that. I may have to run back and buy one and hope the Island is still there when I get back. If not I'll reset and just kill the blighters. My Lanturn is Lv65 and Zangoose Lv100 so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

EDIT: Yep, I'll have to stick to my original plan of killing them. I hope I get a male shiny though, as the D/P female Wobbuffet sprite, is just a bit weird. Let's just say that I'm not too keen on lipstick-wearing pokemon.

Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy

"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Old April 8th, 2007 (09:51 AM).
Blood Sucker

mirage island is a sweet find . even better would be coming away with a shiny XD . gl on that DP

I was able to hold onto the camera for a bit longer then expected so Im hoping I find a shiny today so I can take a video of me capturing it (with no cheat devices anywhere in sight >.> )

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Shiny Card Created by the lovely Lady Darkmoon
Old April 8th, 2007 (09:53 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Wow, you actually got to Mirage Island? I haven't, at least not yet. I'd like to be one of the few people that actually got a Leichi Berry from Mirage Island.

Still hunting for Latias, but I may power up LG and hunt for Bulbasaur and Latias simultaneously. In all honesty, I don't feel like playing games TOO much right now, I feel anxious, but I don't know why. I'm still going to soft reset though.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old April 8th, 2007 (09:56 AM).
Blood Sucker

i have a liechi berry just not from the island and I cannot member where i got it from . I do believe from jirachi bonus disc XD

SHINIES ~ TOTAL 27 - Caught in 3rd Gen 25 Latest Treecko - Caught in DP 2 Latest pelipper
Spoiler:
Old April 8th, 2007 (10:02 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

The Jirachi from the Bonus Disk cannot hold a Leichi Berry. You probably got it from the Zigzagoon at the Berry Download or whatever it was called.

Old April 8th, 2007 (10:03 AM).
Final Atomic Buster

Lol shido you should have 5 liechis. The berry fix glitch zigzagoons came with a liechi berry attached :p

I'm still hunting tangela right now. Lol I'm gonna try and find a modest ditto on my emerald and breed with a ralts to get a modest ralts with synchronize., so that I have a better chance of finding a kyogre with modest nature when I sr for it on emerald. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old April 8th, 2007 (10:05 AM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by ~Fufu3000~:
The Jirachi from the Bonus Disk cannot hold a Leichi Berry. You probably got it from the Zigzagoon at the Berry Download or whatever it was called.
probably I guess . I have two of them XD but never cared much . never been much of a berry user . or grower for that matter >.> .I might grow some in dp since its such a rare berry aparently

Spoiler:
Old April 8th, 2007 (10:13 AM).
Formerly DarkParukia

I know what you mean. I started to use berries only recently, and only in Battle Tower-esque places, so they won't disappear after use. My faves are Lum and Salac, although I also like Liechi. I bought a Salac in XD but that took all my coupons. I'll give it to my shiny Hitmonlee when I get it, as I think he could utilise it well.

My Details:
Old April 8th, 2007 (10:29 AM).

Hey im new here and i got a shiny spinarak on (gold tha doesn't count i think) but im soft resetting for a Shiny Rayquaza and a Shiny Charmander.

so i hope i can join you guys
Old April 8th, 2007 (10:54 AM). Edited April 8th, 2007 by Lil-Dill.
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
Hey guys long time no hear. Anyways Ive Decided to postpone my hunt on rayquaza. Instead now Im going to hunt Shiny Growlithe. C ya

Edit: I got my Ampharos(shiny Female) back from my friend Ryo cause hes moving back to Japan...

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old April 8th, 2007 (11:15 AM).
Blood Sucker

tomorrow i'm going to the pokemon center to reserve my copy of either pearl or diamond XD so plenty of sr time on the train ride over there and abck might comeback with a shiny starter or two XP

Spoiler:
Old April 8th, 2007 (01:26 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Okay, I went out today, and I was soft resetting for Latias quitte a bit. Most of them I caught had special attack up natures, but not ones I wanted. They were Rash, Mild, and Quiet, most of the time. I RARELY got Timid...in fact, I think I only got it twice, at least out of the times I checked. Either this Synchronize thing doesn't work with one-offs, or I'm just unlucky so far.

I hope that it has a Timid nature when it's shiny though. =)

Old April 8th, 2007 (04:29 PM).
The new meaning of legend

Well i played pokemon again for like 2 hours today but no shinies. I don't know though i have this feeling that i'm bound to catch a shiny today, but so far no luck. I really gave up on anorith after a couple of tries so right now i'm searching for a new target. I restarted on my FR version today so I can't really get a cool shiny in that file.

Old April 8th, 2007 (06:11 PM).

It seems that my feelings for finding a shiny were right! I found a shiny!!!!!!!! Its a jigglypuff!...........

Unfortunately I didn't catch it.... Anyways I'm currently looking for it again. (don't expect to find it though)

Old April 8th, 2007 (06:24 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Pole vault!!!

Well, darn. I wish you did.

As for the suspicious gyarados feller and how his Pokemon are all males, I side with the people who think he's suspicious on this one. Because the LG codes I used made only male Pokemon shiny, and they'd all have the Naive nature. He may be hiding that, and remember, even if some of the Pokemon he has aren't from Kanto, he can use pokemon appearence codes to make only certain Pokemon appear. ANY Pokemon to appear.

Anyhoo,
Today was long. We did my grade testing today, or most of it. I haven't gotten nearly the searching done today unlike most other days. Not even near the amount of time I put into it. Whether it was Mr. Peanut's Jiggy or not, I've had my vibes again. And it's about time too; Only 2 weeks to D/P. I need at least another shiny, regardless if it's Charmander, Magnemite or my FR Pokemon before then.
Good luck everyone! Let my "vibes" rub off onto you so you will be glorified and I will have nothing yet again. ' That's what's happening maaaaaaan!!!!
-DDD
Old April 8th, 2007 (06:30 PM).

Quote originally posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE:
Pole vault!!!

Well, darn. I wish you did.

As for the suspicious gyarados feller and how his Pokemon are all males, I side with the people who think he's suspicious on this one. Because the LG codes I used made only male Pokemon shiny, and they'd all have the Naive nature. He may be hiding that, and remember, even if some of the Pokemon he has aren't from Kanto, he can use pokemon appearence codes to make only certain Pokemon appear. ANY Pokemon to appear.

Anyhoo,
Today was long. We did my grade testing today, or most of it. I haven't gotten nearly the searching done today unlike most other days. Not even near the amount of time I put into it. Whether it was Mr. Peanut's Jiggy or not, I've had my vibes again. And it's about time too; Only 2 weeks to D/P. I need at least another shiny, regardless if it's Charmander, Magnemite or my FR Pokemon before then.
Good luck everyone! Let my "vibes" rub off onto you so you will be glorified and I will have nothing yet again. ' That's what's happening maaaaaaan!!!!
-DDD
Lol mr. peanuts. Anyways i'm not really that upset, i mean sure i did lose a shiny, but whats the point crying over a piece or game data? Anyways at this point I just really hate jigglypuffs. I never want to see one again, funny though i just caught a normal one two mintues ago.

Old April 8th, 2007 (06:39 PM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by mrplanters:
Lol mr. peanuts. Anyways i'm not really that upset, i mean sure i did lose a shiny, but whats the point crying over a piece or game data? Anyways at this point I just really hate jigglypuffs. I never want to see one again, funny though i just caught a normal one two mintues ago.

i wouldnt cry ... id throw the sp

Spoiler:
Old April 8th, 2007 (06:42 PM).

Quote originally posted by shido:
i wouldnt cry ... id throw the sp
Lol, whatever whats done is done. I have two choices for hunting right now. One would be aerodactyl, and the other is ralts. I'm going to be hatching them from eggs so I think i'm going with ralts because the amount of steps. But i don't know i'd much rather have a shiny aerodactyl than ralts. What do you guys think?

Old April 8th, 2007 (06:49 PM).
Blood Sucker

Quote originally posted by mrplanters:
Lol, whatever whats done is done. I have two choices for hunting right now. One would be aerodactyl, and the other is ralts. I'm going to be hatching them from eggs so I think i'm going with ralts because the amount of steps. But i don't know i'd much rather have a shiny aerodactyl than ralts. What do you guys think?
hmmmmm can you go after after less cool pokemon so I can get those first ? XP ... um both are great pokemon and even cooler shiny pokemon tho i would prefer to get a female dactl shiny , as with ralts doesnt matter cuz if its male it evolves into gallade and if its female gardivore . both are great for battle as well XP . if your just looking for optimum hatch speed ralts is the way to go tho .

Spoiler:
Old April 9th, 2007 (04:43 AM).
Banned

well it is true my grandmothers house is lucky lol

i got two new shinys and they are good ones to

too bad it is not shiny suicune llooll

they are cyndaquil and eevee and cyndaquil is naughty and eevee is hasty the funny thing is that it was on my first real allnighter and i got two shinys eevee from lg and cyndaquil from emerald i only did about 20sr for shiny cyndaquil and about 10000sr for shiny eevee well that is two more fire types for me lol

also i will get pictures as soon as i find my disc to reload my camera to my computer

and good luck to everyone else
Old April 9th, 2007 (05:37 AM).
Formerly DarkParukia

I have 1 week before I go back to school and I want at least one new shiny before I go back, to match the fact that I caught Deoxys over the Christmas break. Tomorrow I'll be out shopping with my grandparents so I'm gonna buy Coke and Red Bull and more stuff which will help me finish an allnighter. This time...it's personal.

My Details:
Old April 9th, 2007 (06:28 AM).
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
Congrats Shiny Hunter! I cant do an all nighter today But I did it last night and nope still no Growlithe. Ive hatched about lets say 104 eggs. And now Im soo tired. But I will have Growlithe. Then Evolve it. AND THEN........(Drum role)..... My Shiny Team will be complete MUHAHAHHAH! Wow<------- I gotta stop drinking to much pepsi... Good Luck to all.

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old April 9th, 2007 (09:07 AM).
Blood Sucker

well im off to teh nintendo store AKA pokemon center . XP im going to be sring most of the way and when I get there reserve dp , then sr most of the way back . also going to do some amateur film making for Kim and give her a vitural tour of the pokemon center

so now it begins ..... a race against time to get a shiny before my friend does (we are racing the whole way there and back) . *uses giga drain * give meh all the SHC to may succeed in ths most challenging well ... challenge ? GOING WHERE NO SHC MEMBER HAS GONE BEFORE TO THE POKEMON CENTER AND BEYOND I VOW TO FIND MY WAY HOME FROM THE DELTA QUADRANT AND SHALL YOU ALL LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ..... <.< no idea where that trek rant came from . anywho wish meh luck and gl to you all .....

~ We are the Shiny Hnting Borg .... You shall be Assimulated into the Shiny Collective .... Resistence Is Futile ~

Spoiler:
Old April 9th, 2007 (02:46 PM).
Banned

well havent been hunting today. so tommorrow i will be hunting for shiny bulbasaur for a while and maybe suicune but it will depend on my mood. lol
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links

You may also like.. (Beta)