The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 14th, 2004, 07:14 PM
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
Yeah, spelling is worth crap, it is nice to know how to spell, but overall, it isn't too useful, atleast in the English language. I swear, if I was in the fourth grade, I'd be sooo cocky during Spelling Tests, then just laugh when my teacher got all on me.. But, then again, jobs like it if you know how to spell so... DON'T LISTEN TO ME.
Ta-ta fellas. ^_~
Old November 14th, 2004, 08:02 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
i never listen to you "lalalalala, i'm not listening!"
i never use capital letters unless i'm being oddly formal... if i capitalize your name, consider it an honor.
Old November 15th, 2004, 03:58 AM
IceKitten
Sneasel! Ice Beam!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to IceKitten
OMG!

I found a shiny that isn't on the list!

Wurmple, I found it in Pokmon Psychic (Hacked ROM) I didn't cheat, now we just have to wait and see wht it evolves into =o

-=You won't see me much here, now @ Gaia=-
Old November 15th, 2004, 07:38 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

tig thats nice but might not count cuz its a hack and t dude y do u care how people type it not as if ur visually impared are u? and pokex the reason y pazzkat s writing less is cuz of me ehehehhehe *sorry just in case u start writing lots* oh and ryan i doubt that this club is popular because of u just realises u look like my friends friend *his name is ryan*
Old November 15th, 2004, 08:08 AM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemunna
dude y do u care how people type it not as if ur visually impared are u? ... oh and ryan i doubt that this club is popular because of u just realises u look like my friends friend *his name is ryan*
we care how people type because they say things like that ^ and it makes very little sense.... "u just realises u look like my friends friend"?
Old November 15th, 2004, 08:10 AM
THIRTY-SIX

u full stop realises u look like......

happy?
Old November 15th, 2004, 08:14 AM
ryan
Elite Four

i'm never happy *cries and cries and cries*
naw, i'm just messing around, poor grammer is a pet peeve of mine.
last night i finally stayed up past midnight shiny hunting. i haven't done that in a while now, but still no shiny aerodactyl.

Last edited by rsgh5; November 15th, 2004 at 03:08 PM.
Old November 15th, 2004, 08:17 AM
THIRTY-SIX

what an acomplishment *sarcam*
poor u no aerodactyl

stupid chansey wont hatch
Old November 15th, 2004, 12:13 PM
mew42003
Lulz

Nature: Lax
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tig
OMG!

I found a shiny that isn't on the list!

Wurmple, I found it in Pokmon Psychic (Hacked ROM) I didn't cheat, now we just have to wait and see wht it evolves into =o
I have a shiney dustox.My wurmpule evelved into a green casscoon.
Old November 15th, 2004, 12:18 PM
SkinnyGreenMan
█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█

Quote:
Originally Posted by mew42003
I have a shiney dustox.My wurmpule evelved into a green casscoon.
YAY! We got the multi-evoluton worm!

*updates dex*

If anyone is going to look for beautifly, look for silicoon rather than wurmple. It would be sad if someone caught a shiny wurmple, and it evolved into another cascoon, because then we would have 2 cascoons and no silicoons.

Member of the:
Old November 15th, 2004, 01:29 PM
Zootster
Awesome Guy Extrordinaire

Send a message via AIM to Zootster
Quote:
Originally Posted by j_spiro1
I got shiney aron and latios!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woah! Shiny Latios! Howd u do that!?! If Lati@s is shiny or not is preset when u start the game! Wow...thats REALLY lucky.

Old November 15th, 2004, 01:32 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zootster
Woah! Shiny Latios! Howd u do that!?! If Lati@s is shiny or not is preset when u start the game! Wow...thats REALLY lucky.
It is easier to get them at the Southern Island, because you can battle them over and over until they are shiny. Otherwise, your right, it would take eons of time to get them (or a whole lot (or two whole lots for that matter) of luck).

Member of the:
Old November 15th, 2004, 01:34 PM
Zootster

Oh yeah... forgot bout that. I've NEVER gone to a nintendo event in my life (i want to though, REALLY bad) so i forget that u can do stuff like that.

Old November 15th, 2004, 01:37 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

lol, Neither have I. I did get the eon ticket, but that was from my friend's E-Reader.

Oh, yeah and also:

*Updates Dex for Latios & Aron*

Member of the:
Old November 15th, 2004, 01:40 PM
Zootster

You can get it from E-Reader! How! What kind of card!? Cause i have an e-reader.

Old November 15th, 2004, 01:42 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

I think it was a one-time thing. My friend got it from Nintendo Power, but he accedntaly sat on it, and it's bent now, so it doesn't work.

Member of the:
Old November 15th, 2004, 02:51 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGreenMan
YAY! We got the multi-evoluton worm!

*updates dex*

If anyone is going to look for beautifly, look for silicoon rather than wurmple. It would be sad if someone caught a shiny wurmple, and it evolved into another cascoon, because then we would have 2 cascoons and no silicoons.
is it predetermined what he evolves into? cuz whoever gets it could just save before evolving it.
Old November 15th, 2004, 03:02 PM
Alex_
Scyther

Munna .......imma ignore you from now on....j/k Xp
ANYWAY on my shiny for shiny cyndaquil ..no luck ive hatched well a lotta eggs ...
Old November 15th, 2004, 03:04 PM
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
No, it is predetermined at the beginning of the game whether or not Latias/Latios is shiney. Although I doubt that, because they are only released near the 'end' of the game. I think that they are set when they are released, not when the person starts a new game. Anyways, two spelling corrections: Pet "Peeve" and "Sarcasm". Thank you.
~Pazz
Old November 15th, 2004, 03:07 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranitar_dude
Munna .......imma ignore you from now on....j/k Xp
ANYWAY on my shiny for shiny cyndaquil ..no luck ive hatched well a lotta eggs ...
i think i might too, cuz i really don't apreciate sarcasm like this. i've very senstitive about my shiny aerodactyl atempts...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemunna
what an acomplishment *sarcam*
poor u no aerodactyl

stupid chansey wont hatch
Old November 15th, 2004, 04:34 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5
is it predetermined what he evolves into? cuz whoever gets it could just save before evolving it.
I am not totaly sure about this... But I think it is predetermined. But, as I said, I am not sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PazzKat
No, it is predetermined at the beginning of the game whether or not Latias/Latios is shiney. Although I doubt that, because they are only released near the 'end' of the game. I think that they are set when they are released, not when the person starts a new game. Anyways, two spelling corrections: Pet "Peeve" and "Sarcasm". Thank you.
~Pazz
I think it has been proven it is present at the begining of the game, whatever the case, I have heard many people say that it is.

Member of the:
Old November 15th, 2004, 04:56 PM
ryan
Elite Four

*fumbles with cue cards*
i would like to take this opportunity to say that i think skinny green man is awesome. i don't think i've given him enough credit for his contributions to this club. his posts are always thurough and never a waste of space (can't say the same about me) and, ya thank you skinny green man for being constantly awesome to this club.
thank you for your time *bows and leaves the podium*
Old November 15th, 2004, 05:04 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5
*fumbles with cue cards*
i would like to take this opportunity to say that i think skinny green man is awesome. i don't think i've given him enough credit for his contributions to this club. his posts are always thurough and never a waste of space (can't say the same about me) and, ya thank you skinny green man for being constantly awesome to this club.
thank you for your time *bows and leaves the podium*
*speachless*
...wow, thanks ryan...

Member of the:
Old November 15th, 2004, 05:25 PM
ryan
Elite Four

well, i think you're probably our best member (not necesarily in terms of hunting, but the amount of time and effort you put into the club) after aaryn (but i have to say that cuz he's in charge)
ya, so anyway today i had to write a paper about a time when i hurt somebody i loved, and what i did to fix it, but i couldn't think of any time. so i made up a story and put in people from PC. it was pretty cool. scyther5, kayleigh, pazzkat, blue, and myself were in it.
Old November 15th, 2004, 05:29 PM
Alex_
Scyther

i hate writing papers....i just got done with a state wide essay which was 823 not too much by teacher said they were quote: "Not to my standards"...O.o
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links