The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 17th, 2004, 08:30 AM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

hehe now we got 2 people with shiny dexs but im sure sgm wouldve updated it sooner or later

o and ryan im sorry if i ofended you but thats the kinda stuff i do with my friends but if u dont want me to have ur name in my sig just PM me *im talkin every1 here now*
Old November 17th, 2004, 12:05 PM
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
K! Seeing that everythin is ok! I say: SHINY HUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

lol. Im bored, and im tired, so anybody anythin to do?

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old November 17th, 2004, 12:11 PM
SkinnyGreenMan
█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█

Should I copy that *points to Tig's post* into the shiny dex? Apperently, she fixed the spelling errors (yeah I know there were lots). So, anyway, should I?

Member of the:

Last edited by SkinnyGreenMan; November 17th, 2004 at 01:22 PM.
Old November 17th, 2004, 01:24 PM
THIRTY-SIX

sgm yep its always good to have 2 people updating dexes o and finally got blissey still got 5 eggs to hatch 2 feebas 2 manetric *first evo obviously b4 someone corrects me* and another chansey
Old November 17th, 2004, 01:28 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Right now I'm hatching Eevee eggs. I need another Flareon (I traded one to my friend), and I need Umbreon (going to trade the other baby eevee to Sapphire). I have been searching for Tyrouge, but no luck.

Well, keep up the good work everyone! We will fill up the dex very soon at this rate!

Member of the:
Old November 17th, 2004, 01:31 PM
THIRTY-SIX

its easier if u got colosseum for espeon / umbreon and im assuming ur talkin about shiny tyorge right good luck with him
Old November 17th, 2004, 01:40 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemunna
its easier if u got colosseum for espeon / umbreon and im assuming ur talkin about shiny tyorge right good luck with him
Yeah, shiny tyrouge *points to sig*. I wish I had Coloseum, but I don't even have a GameCube. I have a friend who has Coloseum, but they won't trade there Espeon/Umbreon. But it's okay, I don't mind getting Umbreon with Sapphire.

Member of the:
Old November 17th, 2004, 02:19 PM
THIRTY-SIX

sgm u should ask ur friend to trade then trade back that way u get the pokedex
Old November 17th, 2004, 03:30 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
i'm really upset right now... i've lost my name. well, not my actual name, but my AIM SN. we recently got rid of AOL (i had been using AIM instead for quite some time now) but now that AOL is terminated, i cannot log onto my screen name rlgd5. that name was as good a name as ryan to me... it sounds like i'm joking, but i'm seriously pissed off about this. i had that SN since 5th grade (that's nearly half my life) so, does anybody know how to beat the SN blocker that AOL has? until then rsgh5 will work fine if you have to IM me.
Old November 17th, 2004, 04:02 PM
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
Sadly Ryan, there is no way to avoid the block. AOL has 'great customer service' until you do away with them, they then end up messing a lot of things up. Sorry, but hopefully you remembered the people on your friends list, or saved them, as if you don't or hadn't...your buddy lists are now gone as well. Sorry to say that, but I had two screen names, OutlawStar804 and HyperHamstaKilla and they were both blocked when we quit AOL. So, there's no way, and there isn't a chance for them to be nice and unblock them. Their solution: Join back.
Old November 17th, 2004, 04:14 PM
Alex_
Scyther

hmm well that really sucks i use MSN i did have YIM but i wasnt to happy with it ...
Old November 17th, 2004, 04:19 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
*loads some seriously big guns*
*leaves on an expedition to bring down the evil empire of AOL Time Warner*
who wants to help me get my buddy list info back!?
Old November 17th, 2004, 04:48 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

I posted this a while back, in case you missed it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkinnyGreenMan
ryan, I've been wondering what your screen name realy means. I mean, on PC you are "rsgh5", and on AIM your "rlgd5", and I can't help but see how close the two names are.

I also noticed you don't want your name capitalized, wich might explain the lowercase "r" at the start of each screen name. If that is so, you might want to put your last name in there, wich could explain the "g" in both names. But then again, maybe not.

Also, you said that scyther5 is your brother, and he also has a "5" at the end of his name... so, that might represent your family somehow?

Anyway, before I explode from random guessing, you might be able to explain? Thanks in advance.
Anyway, I ask again.

Member of the:
Old November 17th, 2004, 04:51 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

can I join?how do you get shinies?
Old November 17th, 2004, 04:56 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pichuman
can I join?how do you get shinies?
Aaryn has to give the "OK" in order for you to join, but he doesn't turn down anyone. Until he does, I think your shinies still go towards the dex.

Anyway, as for catching shinies: just encounter pokemon. Any pokemon you see has a chance of being a shiny, just a small chance. If you keep seeing/hatching pokemon, eventualy one will be a shiny.

--------------

Quote:
I posted this a while back, in case you missed it:
Quote:
ryan, I've been wondering what your screen name realy means. I mean, on PC you are "rsgh5", and on AIM your "rlgd5", and I can't help but see how close the two names are.

I also noticed you don't want your name capitalized, wich might explain the lowercase "r" at the start of each screen name. If that is so, you might want to put your last name in there, wich could explain the "g" in both names. But then again, maybe not.

Also, you said that scyther5 is your brother, and he also has a "5" at the end of his name... so, that might represent your family somehow?

Anyway, before I explode from random guessing, you might be able to explain? Thanks in advance.
Anyway, I ask again.
lol, it looks like he missed it again.

Member of the:
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:06 PM
ryan
Elite Four

ah! sorry, i didn't explain that?
the g is for gengar in both of the screen names. the first one was for fav nintendo characters. the second was for favorite pokemon. so, gengar made it onto both lists as my "g". r is for ryan in both cases. i think of it as an honor to have one's name capitalized, so i don't capitalize people's names unless i think of them as very important. and, who is ryan? he's not important so i don't capitalize my "r." and our 5s our just coincidental. he's not actually my brother, but we get along really well and talk on a deeper level than most people i know.
edit: welcome to pichuman
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:09 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rsgh5
ah! sorry, i didn't explain that?
the g is for gengar in both of the screen names. the first one was for fav nintendo characters. the second was for favorite pokemon. so, gengar made it onto both lists as my "g". r is for ryan in both cases. i think of it as an honor to have one's name capitalized, so i don't capitalize people's names unless i think of them as very important. and, who is ryan? he's not important so i don't capitalize my "r." and our 5s our just coincidental. he's not actually my brother, but we get along really well and talk on a deeper level than most people i know.
lol, alright thanks. I had wondered about that for a long time.

Member of the:
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:23 PM
Alex_
Scyther

lol i explaine above what it stood for ... XP
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:31 PM
ryan
Elite Four

woo hoo! i have 3 blocks of rep, i'm so loved it's awesome. but! the shiny aerodactyl loves me not... i'm still hunting it like crazy.
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:33 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

lol, your not the only person shinies hate. Consider yourself lucky, you have your favorite pokemon as a shiny.

Oh, and congrats on rep block #3.

Member of the:
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:38 PM
Alex_
Scyther

ive been getting red blocks of rep lately saying they hate my avatar my lil dude who would pop out ......i loved him like a brother but i got rid of him * starts to cry*....
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:52 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Aww, I liked that Avatar too. I'd say it's one of the best avatars I've seen.

Member of the:
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:53 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

Quote:
Anyway, as for catching shinies: just encounter pokemon. Any pokemon you see has a chance of being a shiny, just a small chance. If you keep seeing/hatching pokemon, eventualy one will be a shiny.
so you mean when I get a shiny on my game I say it here and I have that shiny pokemon?
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:54 PM
Alex_
Scyther

i know some people just cant seem to bare the awesomeness of my avas tsk tsk some people r so sad
Old November 17th, 2004, 05:54 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Yeah, then I'll add it to the dex. If you want, you can put the shinies you have caught and are searching for in your sig.

*points to own sig as an example*

Member of the:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links