Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 26th, 2007 (09:17 AM).
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Ok, fine. In the end, you're the owner of those shinies...

Well, I was GOING to hunt for Suicune on Colosseum...

But my Gamecube can longer read the disc. I'm sure that it is a problem with the GC because the actual disc is fine. The only way I can possibly reset for Suicune now is on the Wii, and that'd be irrational because once you hit "Reset", it takes you all the way to the Wii Menu.

So, yeah...I'm just going to catch this Suicune to see if it has good IVs. Then I'll soft reset for Latias while playing through XD. I always wanted to try hunting for a shiny Lugia like that.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old July 26th, 2007 (09:28 AM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

Send a message via AIM to ZaChAttAck101
lol...that sounds like fun =)i wish i was there to watch you play...anywho how do i get the shiny pokemon card that you have in your signature??
Old July 26th, 2007 (09:58 AM).
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
WOAH! U actually have all those shiny pokemon? Kool nice work. I guess maybe he is a true shiny hunter.

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old July 26th, 2007 (10:18 AM).
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote originally posted by ZaChAttAck101:
This is why i want to become a shiny hunter as well!!! all the shinies i have were cloned and all given to me from a friend who received shinies from other ppl who wanted them cloned!!!
Clones don't count. End of story. Neither do shinies from people you don't know personally. The gimongous flame war you had with Fufu demonstrates one of the many reasons why this rule is a good idea.

You may join if you list the shinies you caught, yourself, legitimately. (Or from people you've actually met face to face.)

Edit: LilDill: The 30 post rule is for the SHINY DEX ONLY. It would be quite the contradiction if members couldn't join unless they already had 30 posts in the club.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old July 26th, 2007 (10:28 AM). Edited July 26th, 2007 by It's Just Fufu.
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

I figured out that pressing Reset only resets the GC game...so I will be soft resetting for a shiny Suicune.

Maybe I'll be able to pull off a Heliotrope.

Old July 26th, 2007 (10:32 AM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

so i guess i cant join huh =(??

Fufu- what do you mean by heliotrope??
Old July 26th, 2007 (10:52 AM).
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Just state what shinies you have captured by yourself, or through trades with people that you know in real life. That's all MM is asking for.

Heh, Heliotrope is a member at a different forum. She got at least three shinies through soft resetting while she was going for Suicune, and it's a bit of an inside joke between me and her.

Old July 26th, 2007 (11:00 AM). Edited July 26th, 2007 by ZaChAttAck101.
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

ok...well they are all from ppl that i've met personally pretty much... most of them live in different parts of NY and NJ and stuff like that... other boroughs in NY soo pretty much all of them ive received from friends...and this is the straight up truth

Fufu- o0o0o lol....thats kool!!! =P soo hows your pokemon search going??
Old July 26th, 2007 (01:10 PM). Edited July 26th, 2007 by rapid whalelord.
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
i doin fine and im getting pearl tmoro so ill be doing some major swarming ill then be in search for a shiny bagon again so this has so far been a good week
zach and fufu that was some great debating kept me entertained for a while gd luk everybody with the hunting

p.s.im going to atlanta for 2 week august 6th

p.p.s. i started again and i found a shiny snorlax in fire red it was totally random

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old July 26th, 2007 (01:37 PM).
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
ok...well they are all from ppl that i've met personally pretty much... most of them live in different parts of NY and NJ and stuff like that... other boroughs in NY soo pretty much all of them ive received from friends...and this is the straight up truth

Fufu- o0o0o lol....thats kool!!! =P soo hows your pokemon search going??
Can you be absolutely sure that none of these "friends" use AR or clone?

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old July 26th, 2007 (02:38 PM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

yes i can because i dont accept hacked pokemon...before i trade them i look up their exact info and everything before finishing off the trade and thats the truth =)
Old July 27th, 2007 (06:19 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Went out and got myself Diamond today. Only done the first badge so far though. I am going to stay up really late tonight and play get as far as I can.
Looked a little bit more for my shiny Bagon with no luck. Now I'm concentrating on completing Diamond and hopefully getting a shiny on the way.
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:12 AM).
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Hey all. Well I'm still going for shiny giratina. Been Sring it for the past 2 weeks but no luck with it yet. Haven't had much time to hunt for anything else, but I will next week though :D I'll be hunting giratina and turwig, I plan on buying a DS lite with my summer job paycheck (hope I can find a cheap used one xD) so I will be able to dual SR on D and P woooo Lol x__x I've also been neglecting 3rd gen alot and after Fufu got that shiny mudkip, I'm invegorated to hunt again on 3rd gen. Heh I think I will Fish for magikarp or poliwag on one of my FRs/LGs for the SPPf shiny circuit, and also begin breeding for Sableye on Emerald. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:24 AM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
HI shiny hunters I am new in the pokecommunity I only have 1 shiny, a nidoking but I am trying to get a shiny torchic I have a question when u see the torchic picture in the bag it is shiny or u have to battle to see if it is

THANKS
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:28 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

You still have to see it in the battle to know if it is shiny. It wont be shiny on the little picture.
Give us more info on the Nidoking. Like were it was caught and stuff. Maybe a picture.
I'm sure you will be accepted soon.

Anyway. How do you get the pokeradar? I want to get it asap.
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:36 AM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

Thanks for resolving my question I caught my shiny in the safari zone in pokemon fire red when it was a lvl 22 nidoran it is hardy nature and also it is infected with pokerus I am going to put a photo of it soon.

Well u can find the pokeradar in the jubilife city in the poketch company talking with a man that is in it
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:38 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Quote originally posted by DIEGO:
Well u can find the pokeradar in the jubilife city in the poketch company talking with a man that is in it
But what are the conditions for me getting it? I want to get it asap. So need to know how.
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:42 AM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

Quote originally posted by razer302:
But what are the conditions for me getting it? I want to get it asap. So need to know how.
In which part of the game u are
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:45 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I only got the game today. Stupid UK release day. I have just done the second gym. Lol. But it won't take me long as my girlfriend on holiday for the week so am fully concentrated on completing it and getting the radar.
Just need to know the requirements for it.
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:46 AM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

The Pokeradar can be obtained from Professor Rowan in Sandgem town, once you have seen all 150 Sinnoh Pokemon in your Pokedex. You do not need to have beaten Cynthia and the Elite 4

do u have any shiny
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:48 AM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

LIST UPDATE!!!

dratini ponyta bagon porygon-z machop absol altaria manaphy nidoking buneary charmander totodile leafeon marill tyranitar mewtwo poliwrath milotic giratina croconaw arcanine turtwig elekid scyther sableye flygon ditto skorupi kecleon shellder snubbull teddiursa kingdra eevee squirtle golbat doduo luxray vulpix charizard chansey togepi tyrogue lapras croagunk swablu wurmple shuckle mew treecko geodude whismur duskull carvanha entei raikou suicune latias lugia deoxys rayquaza darkrai palkia azelf octillery shaymin oddish remoraid feraligatr latios mightyena alakazam medicham ninetales gengar girafarig aerodactyl nidoqueen zangoose starmie flareon primeape miltank mawile clefable ninjask ampharos politoed ho-oh pachirisu gyarados snover torterra rhyperior infernape snorunt(female) buizel beldum nincada slakoth swellow groudon and gardevoir...

all are shiny pokemon ive received from my friends in NY as well as myself!!! =)
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:51 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Thanks for that.Is it possible to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon without getting pearl. I don't have it and have no wireless adapter yet.

I have no shiny's at the minute. I used to have some but then my sister restarted my game and got rid of them all.
Need the radar to help me get shiny's.
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:52 AM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

LIST UPDATE!!!

dratini ponyta bagon porygon-z machop absol altaria manaphy nidoking buneary charmander totodile leafeon marill tyranitar mewtwo poliwrath milotic giratina croconaw arcanine turtwig elekid scyther sableye flygon ditto skorupi kecleon shellder snubbull teddiursa kingdra eevee squirtle golbat doduo luxray vulpix charizard chansey togepi tyrogue lapras croagunk swablu wurmple shuckle mew treecko geodude whismur duskull carvanha entei raikou suicune latias lugia deoxys rayquaza darkrai palkia azelf octillery shaymin oddish remoraid feraligatr latios mightyena alakazam medicham ninetales gengar girafarig aerodactyl nidoqueen zangoose starmie flareon primeape miltank mawile clefable ninjask ampharos politoed ho-oh pachirisu gyarados snover torterra rhyperior infernape snorunt(female) buizel beldum nincada slakoth swellow groudon and gardevoir...

all are shiny pokemon ive received from my friends in NY as well as myself!!! =)
CONGRATULATIONS u have a lot of shinies I only have a shiny nidoking but tell me how do u get the shiny starters
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:54 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

To get shiny starters you have to save in front of them and then you soft reset your game over and over again. In Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald there is also a chance the Pokemon you face will be a shiny as well.
Old July 27th, 2007 (09:56 AM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

Thanks for that.Is it possible to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon without getting pearl. I don't have it and have no wireless adapter yet.

I have no shiny's at the minute. I used to have some but then my sister restarted my game and got rid of them all.
Need the radar to help me get shiny's.
Yes it is possible u cant catch dalkia and palkia in the same game but a person shows u the image of the other pokemon to see all the 150 pokemon
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links