Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old July 27th, 2007 (10:03 AM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

Send a message via AIM to ZaChAttAck101
you can also breed them and hatch eggs!!! just hope you have enough time patience and space for extra eggs in your pokemon box XD!!!
Old July 27th, 2007 (10:07 AM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

Nature: Adamant
Quote originally posted by ZaChAttAck101:
you can also breed them and hatch eggs!!! just hope you have enough time patience and space for extra eggs in your pokemon box XD!!!
how many eggs do u have to breed to get a shiny give me an amount
Old July 27th, 2007 (11:46 AM).
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Quote originally posted by DIEGO:
how many eggs do u have to breed to get a shiny give me an amount
Same chance as trying to catch one in the wild, 1/8192...
Old July 27th, 2007 (12:12 PM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

yea....thats kinda why it takes forever to find shinies sometimes!!! many ppl get lucky finding shinies and hatching them as well... i guess you can say that its pretty much all up to chance
Old July 27th, 2007 (01:54 PM).
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
ok thx every1 for blanking me once again

thx for ansering my questions without me asking

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old July 27th, 2007 (02:19 PM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

lol...uhh no problem i think =)
Old July 27th, 2007 (04:38 PM).
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
After, leaving high school, and acheiving some important goals in my life, and of course buying Diamond here in SPAIN... I'm back... AGAIN. I hope THIS time I'll be able to stay longer than the others...

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old July 27th, 2007 (05:08 PM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

Hi anyone has all the shiny starter pokemon or at least most of them
Old July 27th, 2007 (05:28 PM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

sweet!!! welcome back aaryn!!! i was wondering if i can become part of your group?? my shiny pokemon thread is in my siggy and all my shinies are legit because i have received them from friends ive met personally... =)
Old July 27th, 2007 (06:37 PM).
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Hi anyone has all the shiny starter pokemon or at least most of them
I certainly don't have most of them, but I have five out of 12 of them. A member of SPPf named Missingno. Master has the first nine starters.
Why?

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old July 27th, 2007 (06:44 PM). Edited July 27th, 2007 by MetalMario.
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote originally posted by Aaryn:
After, leaving high school, and acheiving some important goals in my life, and of course buying Diamond here in SPAIN... I'm back... AGAIN. I hope THIS time I'll be able to stay longer than the others...
Holy SH.. It's YOU!! Welcome back! ... Again ... o__o

I hope you have a great time with your D/P, and of course, find lots of shinies!

yes i can because i dont accept hacked pokemon...before i trade them i look up their exact info and everything before finishing off the trade and thats the truth =)
A clone or a well-built hack will still have the correct info. Considering you even so much as need to check the trainer memos to make sure they aren't hacked, they probably don't come from a trustworthy source. I suggest that you discount all the shinies you got over wi-fi, period, because the point will never be dropped.

I have three shinies I got over the GTS--a Starly, a Bonsly, and a Machop. All of them have seemingly valid Trainer Memos, but I still don't count them because there's always the huge chance that they may have been cloned op hacked, and it's my belief (and club policy) that it's more fair to the community to discount shinies that have the possibility of being illegit than to count the odd shiny that was given away by a complete stranger.

From what I can make of things, you have an acquaintance in NYC who keeps trading you shinies he found randomly. He could be getting these shinies anonymously off the internet, which we don't allow, and not telling you, maybe because he doesn't see it as worth mentioning. He could also be cloning them and offering you the clones--also something which we don't allow. Shinies found by these means don't count at the club, and that doesn't change just because they've been traded via a means we do allow. Think of the trading allowance as follows:

Traded shinies do count if the shiny in question would have counted for the person it was received from.

HI shiny hunters I am new in the pokecommunity I only have 1 shiny, a nidoking but I am trying to get a shiny torchic I have a question when u see the torchic picture in the bag it is shiny or u have to battle to see if it is

THANKS
Welcome to the club, and good luck on your Torchic hunt. As has been said, the little bubble of the Pokémon you see while checking the bag cannot be shiny, seeing as the Pokémon is only actually calculated once you pick it and begin the battle.

sweet!!! welcome back aaryn!!! i was wondering if i can become part of your group?? my shiny pokemon thread is in my siggy and all my shinies are legit because i have received them from friends ive met personally... =)
How very deceitful of you to re-request entry into the club, exploiting how Aaryn is out of the loop from just getting back on.

I worked my way up to 324 Aeros this afternoon (more than twice of what I had previously -.-), but eventually moved over to my secret shiny, who I'm currently at a 17-chain with. The patch is so small (hint) I can't really follow the 'edge rule,' but I don't even think that rule is true.

Edit: Apparently I didn't finish this post. o__o

The chain broke at 22 so now I'll go visit Rotom.

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old July 28th, 2007 (01:12 AM).
shinyGeo
Part heeler, Part Shiny Hunter

Quote originally posted by razer302:
Thanks for that.Is it possible to see all the Sinnoh Pokemon without getting pearl. I don't have it and have no wireless adapter yet.

I have no shiny's at the minute. I used to have some but then my sister restarted my game and got rid of them all.
Need the radar to help me get shiny's.
OFFTOPIC!:
I dont think anyone's gunna answer this question...so i will :D You can see all the pokemon available in both games by battling every trainer in the game (and i mean EVERY single one because some have pearl exclusives and others have some you cant find in the wild and sometimes pokemon like drifloon who only one trainer has adn you may be on monday and cant wait till friday to get your pokeradar.)

On topic:
im working on rebeating the elite four to get my radar havent run into any shinies on the way though... Shiny Buneary evolved into shiny Lopunny will get pics of that when i can.

Old July 28th, 2007 (03:28 AM).
Aaryn
I Want a DS!!!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Aaryn Send a message via Yahoo to Aaryn
Anyone that has requested to join the club is in,SHINY METAL MARIO should have been in charge I suppose. I mean... he ahs been here all the time so I suppose he has been administrating membership.

I'll be telling you guys soon my first diamond/pearl shiny project.

Full credits to MetalMario for the card and for the banner!
Old July 28th, 2007 (07:02 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
OMG. You have finally come back. My internet won't work on my PC but will still let me use my psp. Done 4 badges on diamond. I am hoping to get to 6 badges today. Have found no shiny's so far. Will start to look when i have gotten further into the game.
Old July 28th, 2007 (07:40 AM).
kool dude
koolest there is :rambo:

'ello, it's been quite a while since I've been here.

I've been thinking of getting diamond or pearl, think I should get one of them?

Old July 28th, 2007 (08:25 AM).
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
I defiantly think you should get one of them. I got the game yesterday and have played it near enough no stop since. The games are great.
Anyway. My Shiny Bagon hunt is on hold for now. I am to busy playing Diamond to look for it.
Old July 28th, 2007 (08:28 AM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

actually they arent acquaintances, they are my friends so there really is no way you can tell me who my friends are and the pokemon they have... im not trying to be absurd or rude but you are making me sound like a bluff =(... i really did trade for those pokemon from friends...

Aaryn- ok i will be waiting upon acceptance ok...
Old July 28th, 2007 (09:26 AM).
Lil-Dill
I need to change that ^

Nature: Brave
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Lil-Dill
WOAH! Aaryn. um Im a somewhat new member to u but Ive been here quite a long time.
Anyways on topic. Ive chained 60 roselias and nothing. So Ill still be shiny hunting that pokemon. Ive hatched 138 growlithe eggs. And still no shiny.

Soul Silver team:

Sisters:TwilightBlade, Color Me Evil
Pokemon Soul Silver FC:
4899 0878 6952
Pokemon White FC: 3181 5385 5104
Old July 28th, 2007 (10:41 AM).
DIEGO
Beginning Trainer

Hi anyone could tell me why sometimes the chain to get a shiny brokes
Old July 28th, 2007 (10:47 AM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

Lil-Dill- wow thats alot of growlithe eggs =(

Diego- i wish i could tell you but i never tried it before
Old July 28th, 2007 (04:35 PM).
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

ZaChAttAck101: If you're totally confident in them than that'll have to do. Please, just answer me this: are any of them clones? You've been avoiding the issue since I first brought it up.

@Aaryn: Actually, I had a gap in my activity from October through to around March. I kind of convinced myself that I wouldn't post until I found a new shiny, and you know how that goes... :p Yami and Lady Demoonica are also sort of around, but it's been a month or so since we've heard from Ryan.

And please don't tell me your D/P "shiny project" involves extensive use of the Pokéradar, as it's getting really old.

I totally forgot about my balloony friend yesterday. I was spending what free time I had chaining my secret shiny and resetting for Rotom.

To Aaryn and anyone else who hasn't been following, my current hunts include:
Sapphire: Nothing currently. Possibly Aron in the Granite Cave.
Fire Red: Anything in the Power Plant. (inactive)
Emerald: Breeding for Chikorita.
Diamond: Soft resetting for Rotom, Drifloon, Aerodactyl, and Pokéradaring a secret target. I'm also very interested in Radaring Absol, Beldum, and a few others if their swarms arise. I always get carp like Spinda and Cubone. -.- I also have several other secret targets lined up should I catch my current.

At SPPF, there's a Shiny Circuit challenge going on, which I sort of started. You must, in order, SR for a shiny fossil, fish a shiny, find a Pokéradar-exclusive shiny, and SR for a legendary. Aerodactyl is for this challenge.

osu!
stream
github
Old July 28th, 2007 (04:40 PM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

I have?? im sorry if i did =(...no they aren't because all of them i received from friends personally
=) truthfully

BTW metalmario... i have had my game since april and i havent had a beldum swarm until last week =(...all this time ive been playing pokemon in serch for a beldum swarm i havent gotten 1 until last week and i still havent caught 1 so i just decided to trade for it =(...when i had the japanese version a beldum swarm came like every 2 or 3 days but in the english version it took me forever
Old July 28th, 2007 (05:46 PM).
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

I have?? im sorry if i did =(...no they aren't because all of them i received from friends personally
=) truthfully

BTW metalmario... i have had my game since april and i havent had a beldum swarm until last week =(...all this time ive been playing pokemon in serch for a beldum swarm i havent gotten 1 until last week and i still havent caught 1 so i just decided to trade for it =(...when i had the japanese version a beldum swarm came like every 2 or 3 days but in the english version it took me forever
O Rly?

all the shinies i have were cloned and all given to me from a friend who received shinies from other ppl who wanted them cloned!!!
Sorry, but liars are not welcome here.

Yeah, I could've avoided having this get so drawn out by simply picking you up on this at the start, but it was hard to sort things out under all the messy arguments going on by the time I signed in. Plus, you were deliberately clouding the issue. Considering how many times I gave you a chance to just disregard the earlier posts, getting recognized for that large number of shinies must be your primary objective here.

That's not what this club is about. This club is about people who like shinies to the point of being willing to look for them. Since actually being successful is entirely a matter of luck (Take, for instance, Aaryn, who has had a whole lot of luck, and compare him to Ryan, who is every bit as enthusiastic, but has had a terrible run of luck. Both are equally respected club members/owners.), what sense is there in honouring members with lots of shinies more than members with few/none. If you can't understand or accept that (which evidence has shown that you don't), you shouldn't be here anyway.

osu!
stream
github
Old July 28th, 2007 (06:26 PM).
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

im not fake and i wasnt trying to show them off...i wanted to join the club because i wanted to have one of those SHC member cards in my sig showing ppl which shiny pokemon ive collected but if thats how you feel then its fine by me...if you see me as phony then its all up to your interpretation of me
Old July 28th, 2007 (06:52 PM). Edited July 28th, 2007 by MetalMario.
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

That's not the right reason to join the club either.

You do see where I'm coming from, right? You can see how you're acting shifty and all. You ought to be mature enough to understand why we're skeptical, and you shouldn't get all steamed at the fact. I'd say you may be telling the truth, but I have a hard time trying to figure out which "truth" that is, seeing how you've given us several different stories, alternating between one friend and many friends, and cloning and not cloning.

In fact, I think there ought to be a rule--anyone who can't take club skepticism toward their claims with a grain of salt may not join. I think a rule like that ought to solve 99% of our liar problems. Comments, anyone?

Now, for the good stuff! I always feel bad when reprimanding a liar only to report on how I've gotten yet another new shiny, but...

I GOT SHINY ROTOM!!! And he's TIMID!! That's 4 for 4 with Synchro! ^o^ More pictures coming soon. And SPPF is down currently, so they won't get the news. This guy will not be counted for the shiny circuit.

Edit: Shiny Album updated with the other two pages and Shiny Dex. :D

osu!
stream
github
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links