The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old August 15th, 2007, 01:50 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

I remember you, TwilightBlade!! And congratulations on all those Ponyta, the most I've gotten out of a chain were my two Shiny (F) Ralts!!

As for me, I'm going to begin Shiny Hunting a (F) Buneary tonight, since I've gotten most of Team 2 to Level 50. Good luck to everybody on their hunts!!
Old August 15th, 2007, 04:02 PM
Yami_Zidane
Scyther

Nature: Impish
Nice to see you post MM, yup I know what comes after orange, don't worry.

Congratulations to all who caught new shinys, I would list the names but that would take too long.

Welcome back Tiwlightblade :]

I'm coming up to catching Dialga and I really want to get a shiny version, but also want to carry on with the game so i have a dilemma of sorts :\

I'll get on top of the SHC Cards tomorrow so check the thread at some point tomorrow if your expecting one.

Good luck all.

Last edited by Yami_Zidane; August 16th, 2007 at 04:43 AM.
Old August 15th, 2007, 09:58 PM
Dragonking_ShinyElite
Trainer

Since the last time I was here I got 6 new shinies. Seviper, Phanpy, Starly, Chingling, Nulpix, and Pidgey. Now I can't get a successful chain so I'm SRing for Giratina in Diamond. I've also returned to the 3rd gen. I'm currently resetting for Latios, Ho-oh and one I forgot about Lapras.
and since: Camerupt, Luxray, Torkoal, Noctowl, Shuckle, Metagross, Palkia, Torterra, Stantler, Mismagius, Honchkrow, Latios, Arcanine, Groudon, Altaria, Nidoking, Flareon, Umbreon, Espeon, Victreebel, Sceptile, Swampert, Floatzel, Tyranitar, Regigigas, Rhyperior, Blaziken, Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Feraligatr, Armaldo, Cradily, Rotom, Dialga, Swablu, and Dusknoir
Credit to MetalMario and Yami for the SHC card
click to help them grow
Old August 15th, 2007, 10:58 PM
Craig²
H a p p y☆

Send a message via Yahoo to Craig²
It seems that I'm incredibly late to join... @_@

Well, may I join, then?

As for my shinies...My first-ever shiny was Weavile, and I recently got quite a few other shinies, such as Mew, Celebi and Latios (more, but I'm not naming all of them).

|| Z e l d a ||
|| Legendary Princess ||

|| Previously Known As Stardust-Kumo ||
Old August 16th, 2007, 10:59 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia

Hey, TwilightBlade's back, and congrats to her on all the horsies.

I just started school again today. Bah! Anyway shiny Slowpoke and Shinx have evolved, and my breeding is well in progress. Good luck to everyone.

Member of the Pokemon Dojo & Legion of Supremacy

"I'm too lazy to show that I'm crazy"

My Details:
Name: Ed
FC: 0430 5005 1403
Wins: 17 (Last from: UchihaRyuu)
Losses: 6 (Last from: King Dragun)
Old August 16th, 2007, 02:36 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Nature: Mild
Aww thanks everyone and congrats too on your shinies guys.

Well I squeezed in a few legendary soft resets today but I don't like staying in a cave/island all day so I waste most of my time just walking to the place. XD Giratina is especially hard to find everytime I go back in... @.@; So I was thinking of just going back to chaining since that isn't too hard (still a problem since I can't leave in the middle of a chain and have to postpone trades or with Ho-oh, I have to run away and go pal park something ) Aha I think I'm just a lost cause kthx. *donates her ounce of luck to everyone else* ^v^
Old August 16th, 2007, 05:49 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

*accepts the ounce of luck*

I'm having no luck, as Wurmple keeps breaking my chains... Last night, I tried going for Pidgey, as its my Swarm for today (since 12:00AM), but Ariados broke it at 20-somthing... Oh, well, I'll continue looking for Buneary, while getting some training done on the side. Good luck to everybody as well.

*UPDATE*: Well, last night, I began chaining Buneary around 11:30pm, reached 11 chained Buneary around 12:09AM, and decided to try something, I began resetting the Radar over and over again, and after about 15 minutes, I got a Shiny patch, the good news, I caught it, but the bad news (for me), it is a boy -.- :

Buneary (M), Level 11
Quiet nature. Often lost in thought. Likes dry food.
Ability: Klutz
HP: 34
Attack: 22
Defense: 15
Sp. Atk: 18
Sp. Def: 17
Speed: 22

Attacks: Pound, Endure, Foresight, Defense Curl. It will be hard to evolve him cause of Klutz (no Soothe Bell), but at least I have the Veilstone City massage girl and the Ribbon Society massages as well. As for now, I will begin for a (F) Buneary once again. Till we meet again...

Last edited by Shadow Chaos; August 17th, 2007 at 06:46 AM.
Old August 17th, 2007, 09:48 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia

Congrats, Chaos, but I'm sure Klutz only affects in-battle situations. Anyway I can't do much of anything today as I'm entertaining a house guest but I'll get right back to the supersoldier breeding centre that is my Emerald version probably tonight, after midnight.

My Details:
Old August 18th, 2007, 06:17 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Been on holiday since Saturday. Didn't have time for to much shiny hunting. Congrats on any new shiny's. Will get back to my hunting as soon as I can. Got some other things to do first though.
Old August 18th, 2007, 06:18 AM
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

Send a message via AIM to ZaChAttAck101
hey everyone...im still tryna hatch a shiny buneary with the egg moves sky uppercut and the 3 elemental punches and soo far ive hatched about 200 eggs and still no luck...Any hints on how to shiny hatch??
Old August 18th, 2007, 07:07 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia

Shiny hatching is a nightmare. All you can do to speed up the agonising process of hatching egg after egg is to have a Slugma or Magcargo at the front of your team, but I'm sure that's old news to anyone.

My Details:
Old August 18th, 2007, 08:58 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Hello, everyone.

My shiny hunting has been everywhere the last couple of days. But now that it's the weekend I can shiny hunt a bit. I still have a lot of h/w to do as well, and that greatly annoys me...

So far, I've only been hunting for Bulbasaur and Azelf. I feel like hunting for Squirtle, but I can't really hunt for it while hunting for Bulbasaur and Azelf (the shinies which I want more) because it would slow down my times too much. I haven't hunt on Pearl, Emerald, or Sapphire simply because I don't want those shinies as much as I want the ones I'm hunting right now. I haven't hunt for Latias either due to reasons mentioned in my sig, but I'm starting to care less and less about that, so I may just start hunting it again. It'll be fairly easy to do since it doesn't require too much attention to hunt for it (and I could soft reset for it while simultaneously soft resetting for shiny Azelf and Bulbasaur).

Wish me luck.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old August 18th, 2007, 10:52 AM
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Congrats to all who got a new shiny! I'm still sring for Giratina on Diamond and Moltres on FR. I think I will also hunt Mewtwo on my LG but I have to trade in a Master Ball and also train up a decent team to be able to catch Mewtwo x__x so I probably wont hunt for a few days. I may also do some Srs for treecko on Sapphire if I get bored of Moltres. So here's my hunts:

Diamond: Giratina
FR: Moltres
LG1: Mewtwo
Sapphire: treecko
LG2: probably poliwag fishing or diglett
Ruby: Kecleon most likely
Emerald: Sudowoodo, may go back to Kyogre
Pearl 1: progressing through game for Palkia
Pearl 2: Nothing at the moment, may reset later for starter.

Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old August 18th, 2007, 11:27 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Man, I wish I hadn't lost my old FR version. I would've been soft resetting for a legendary bird by now. =/

My targets, in order of importance:

Ruby :: Latias
FireRed :: Bulbasaur
Diamond :: Azelf
LeafGreen :: Squirtle
Colosseum :: Suicune (which I haven't done a soft reset for in a while).

Ya know, I always talk about how I'm going to pull off a Heliotrope and get a shiny Latias while soft resetting for Latias, but I never seem to have the time or patience to do it. Meh.

Old August 18th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Lol Fufu same. I could restart my Colosseum file on a new mem. card and try to Sr for the dogs, but I don't have the patience for it xD Wish I had known how a shadow shiny appears when I first played through the game so that I would've just reset for them right off since I played it a ton when I first got it lol. Meh maybe one day. Also if you accidently fail to catch the shadow dog the first time you battle it and lets say it was shiny, would it be shiny on the 2nd chance battle at that Tower (realgam I think it was)?

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old August 18th, 2007, 12:31 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Ya know what? I'm not doing anything right now that would stop me from soft resetting for Latias and Suicune simultaneously. I didn't have anything stopping me from doing it two hours ago, either. I guess the first step to getting a shiny Suicune is actually soft resetting for it, so that's what I'll do.

Soft resetting for Suicune, Latias, and Bulbasaur simultaneously. I'm sure it'll be easy to do.

As for a shiny shadow, it'll look something like this:

Venus sent out Suicune!
*Orange orbs revolve around alternately colored Suicune*
Partner identifies Suicune as a Shadow Pokemon.

And yes, I believe that if you see a shiny legendary dog, and you fail to capture it, it will always be shiny. It'd be like setting the IVs for Latias and Latios in R/S/E.

Hurry and get a shiny Moltres, D_S. I keep on thinking that in some miraculous turn of events, I'll get a shiny Bulbasuar and progress through my game fast enough to catch up to you, but we both know that it won't happen.

Edit: I'm almost at Post 1o0o. Yay!

Edit2: I just remembered that my brother took our Memory Card with him to his friend's house.

Last edited by It's Just Fufu; August 18th, 2007 at 12:36 PM.
Old August 18th, 2007, 01:01 PM
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Heh it's sweet if the dogs are set when you first see them since (if I recall correctly) you don't have the masterball when you first fight Entei. Lol though its a pain if you're sitting far away from the gamecube since you have to hit the reset button on it. Wish they have made the gamecube have some Soft reset button combination, like L+R+Z+start or something. Lol yeah It'd be fun if I got shiny moltres and then you got shiny bulbasaur on the same day.

Lol nice 4 posts away from 1000, I just posted my 50th weee.

Heh my bro does that all the time too, We have one of those 1000 something block memory cards so we have just about everything saved on there and he takes it to his friend's house too., hence why I don't play colosseum or XD often enough. Come to think of it I still have to rebeat XD since I lost the memory card of my previous file somewhere last year (luckily transferred lugia and a few others to my Ruby first though and didn't have any shinies on it)

Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old August 18th, 2007, 01:13 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nah, you don't have the Master Ball by then. I wouldn't worry, though, you can easily catch it as long as you have a Noctowl and Mantine on your team. The only problem would be purifying it since you don't have the Time Flute by then, and purifying it would give it a rather agitating amount of unwanted EVs (unless you actually EV trained it before you purified it, lol).

In XD, there is a way to soft reset. It's X + B + Start, iirc...and I'm nowhere close to soft resetting for Lugia. I still have to catch 36 Hoppip for the chambers, and progress through the storyline.

Edit in response to D_S: I believe I just beat that part, so we're not so far behind. Either I just beat that part, or I'm WAY more ahead than I think I am, in which case, I'd be happy.

I'm gonna try not to post again until I have a new shiny. Good luck, everyone. Oh, and congrats on your shiny Buneary, Shadow Chaos.

Edit2: Guess who came back with the Memory Card? XD I'll be playing through XD

Last edited by It's Just Fufu; August 18th, 2007 at 01:42 PM.
Old August 18th, 2007, 01:27 PM
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Wow really? lol didn't know about the XD soft reset thing, heh makes me want to go beat it again, and that does slightly make it easier to sr for lugia too, hmm. Heh thank God they made the EV reducing berries, though they are a pain to grow, they are a lifesaver for shadow pokes x__x Lol If I recall right, I'm at the broken ship in the desert in XD, yeah extremely behind.

Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old August 18th, 2007, 03:24 PM
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

Hey everyone....congrats on the new shinies!!! im still here tryna hatch a shiny jolly buneary with the egg moves nd run away ability....=[ wish me luck
Old August 18th, 2007, 06:12 PM
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Battling it as I type this, OMG :O:O:O

Will update as soon as I catch it.

EDIT:
Alright here's what happened. Was Sring for Moltres all day and it finally appeared as you all know. So then the battle was on, first out was Crobat and I used the weak thief to wittle its hp down to yellow before it got freed from Fire Spin. Then I sent out my Poliwrath and used Hypnosis to put it to sleep. While Sleeping I sent out Marowak and used False Swipe on it to bring it to 1 HP. Then it woke up and fortunately didn't use Fire Spin, so I switched out and sent Poliwrath again for hypnosis. It was Sleeping with 1 HP and I had it already in my Dex (thanks to XD moltres) and yet 10 Repeat balls failed to catch it. Lol so after putting it to sleep several times and chucking 12 Ultraballs, it finally killed my Poliwrath since it got burned. I had to send out my back up sleeper Noctowl and I thought it would get killed in one flamethrower, but fortunately it survived with 3 HP and put it to sleep. I wasn't sure how many turns it'd been, but it was at least over 30 so I chucked Timer Balls, and on the 4th one it was caught!! Lol nicknamed it "Wildfire", Caught Shiny #36

More Pics:
Impish blows, but caught in Timer yay!
Too lazy to check IVS for now, probably crappy xD

Sigh lol I saved like 3 times after I caught it xD this was just like Zapdos, which I also caught while I was online lol. Bird trio complete, wooooot Now back to Giratina... Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:

Last edited by Dark Steelix Lv X; August 18th, 2007 at 06:54 PM.
Old August 18th, 2007, 07:18 PM
ZaChAttAck101
Rukario's Biggest Fan!

great job with the shiny moltres dood lol...im still hatchin buneary eggs and i havent had any luck
Old August 19th, 2007, 06:58 AM
Dragon Tamer Ed
Formerly DarkParukia

Hey, Steelix. Well done on your bird trio. I can't say I have a shiny set of anything, but I'm not too bothered about that. Still trying to aquire a full box of Champions to battle with. It's been getting interesting. As well as breeding new warriors, I called in an old friend from long ago. He had sweeped many a pokemon in XD, and has a flawless Attack stat so I cloned him and uploaded him to Pearl. I'll also try adding another shiny to the box.

My Details:
Old August 19th, 2007, 08:33 AM
Ghetto-Dawg
Um...Dont Do Drugs!

hi can i join
Ive Caught ALOT of Shiny pokemon
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low

Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reeboks with the straps [With the straps]
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack [Ayy]
She hit the flo [She hit the flo]
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low
Old August 19th, 2007, 09:57 AM
Spinda
Shiny Spindas!

Can I become a member of your club?

I have 12 shinies of my own and currently searching for more.
I have a: Nidoking, Fearow, Persian, Dewgong, Marril, Lairon, Aron, Garyados, Solrock, Unown A, Starly and Cydaquil.

And thats NOT by hacking.

I'm currently hunting a shiny Shinx, wish me luck.

OMG Moltres is shiny! How many times did you restart for it? I tried at least 100 times for Zapdos before giving up.

Yay! A Dragon Quarter Siggie!
Please PM me if you wish to battle!
My friend code is 5283 8850 6047 and the name is Tanya. Just set your grounds and I'll battle!
WI-Fi Results:
Wins: 6
Losses: 8
Draws: 0

People I no longer accept battles from:
Skeleton90
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links