The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 21st, 2004, 02:31 PM
THIRTY-SIX
Booted out - don't be like me!

oh great how many eggs did it take you?

gonna have to wait for rep cuz i gave u some because of the november sprite enrty btw it looks great
Old November 21st, 2004, 02:47 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

Nice I like the shiny bagon!i don`t have one yet!I will search for a shiny stantler now!
Old November 21st, 2004, 03:04 PM
THIRTY-SIX

are u playing silver or did u trade from colosseum
Old November 21st, 2004, 04:31 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

I am playing silver but, I do have collesum!
Old November 21st, 2004, 04:44 PM
SkinnyGreenMan
█▓▒═─┤SkinnyG reen├─═ ▒▓█

One question, j_spiro1. Do you have all the shinies your sig says you do? If so I'll have my work cut out for me updating the dex.

Member of the:
Old November 21st, 2004, 04:47 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

i was going to ask him that too.
Old November 21st, 2004, 04:48 PM
Alex_

D-dude thats a lotta shinys
NEWAY i havent done much shiny hunting today i got 1000 posts and got paired today so thats good enough
Old November 21st, 2004, 04:52 PM
TB Pro
Old-timer

Cool T_Dude well I havent been shiny huntin latly either.
Old November 21st, 2004, 06:57 PM
PazzKat
Back and looking 4 smiles!

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
Okay, well, I have a GBA, now all I need are some batteries. XD I'm forced to go to my aunt's for ThanksGiving, so i'll play then while I do all my extra credit homework. And, yeah...me being a guy..thank the Dare Thread... you should go there. ^_~
Old November 21st, 2004, 07:01 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PazzKat
Okay, well, I have a GBA, now all I need are some batteries. XD I'm forced to go to my aunt's for ThanksGiving, so i'll play then while I do all my extra credit homework. And, yeah...me being a guy..thank the Dare Thread... you should go there. ^_~
lol, how many times have you been dared to do that?

Member of the:
Old November 21st, 2004, 07:06 PM
Alex_

lol...
Ive been hunting for a while now and no luck still, im bored as well but i just added Pazz to YIM * looks at dead YIM list *
Old November 21st, 2004, 07:14 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranitar_dude
It looks like ryan isn't the only one at his 1000th post party. We should make a 1000th post party club, lol.

Member of the:
Old November 21st, 2004, 07:18 PM
Alex_

yeah, true. SOOO ne1 like my Samus sig/avy combo?
Old November 21st, 2004, 07:41 PM
ryan
Elite Four

Send a message via AIM to ryan Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ryan Send a message via Yahoo to ryan
hey hey hey... quit the biting you biter. it dun matter, i'm gonna change mine soon... or maybe i already did... it's hard for me to keep track of these things. especially since i'm so tired (up sick since 1 30 this morning and i played in a volleyball tournament in Rocklyn and narrated a play) but, your samus sig is pretty cool. if i themed mine, mine would be cool like yours (i hope)
Old November 21st, 2004, 09:02 PM
PazzKat

Send a message via AIM to PazzKat Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to PazzKat Send a message via Yahoo to PazzKat
Oh Ryan, you're such a wreck! Oh me oh my, whatever shall I do with you. -Sticks Ryan in a bed with a thermomerter and a bowl of chicken soup.- You have to get better alright? Or else your team gets their butts handed to them on a rusty plate. ;
This just brings me back to my dead Signature Friends Club... -sob sob- I think I got about 5 members!! XD Maybe the world just isn't ready for great signatures. Oh well. I'm slowly climbing the post ranks, not the reputation rank for some ODD reason -cough- I've been dared to be a boy...twice I think. Once for a week, this time till Dec 15. Grreeaat... anyways, it gets really hard to feel my hand it gets THAT cold, scary huh? =P Anyways, I'll log onto YIM for those YIMers, but, if you get AIM, I could give you guys nifty utilities. Kay?

~This was another long message by
~Lovely Pazz

~Had to edit this because I forgot about my dare~
~After posting this, I had a really sad conversation with a friend of mine, this is why it is important to use proper English.~
Supa Dupa Timmy: Sup
Pazz Kat: hi
Supa Dupa Timmy: sup
Pazz Kat: nm u
Supa Dupa Timmy: nm
Supa Dupa Timmy: u

Pazz Kat: nm

Last edited by PazzKat; November 21st, 2004 at 09:07 PM. Reason: Dare..
Old November 22nd, 2004, 12:59 AM
Happy Dude
Queen of the DDC.

ummm is it to late to join ?. anyway i have a shiney swellow.i hope i can join.
Old November 22nd, 2004, 01:51 AM
PazzKat

Awww, Happy Dude, of course it isn't too late to join.

I bet you're so focused playing the GBA you hardly do anything else. Have some water -gives glass of water to Happy-

Er hem, no, it is not 'too late' to join, go ahead. V We're always happy to have new members. Thank you for your contribution to the shiny dex.

mmmm... wormy apples...gotta love the wormy apples -takes another bite outta one-
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:13 AM
Happy Dude
Queen of the DDC.

alrightey then.i'll start collecting shinies right away.also thanks for the glass of water it really helped my throat.
Old November 22nd, 2004, 12:27 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Did you say swellow?

*updates dex*

Welcome to SHC, happy dude. Are you happy here? I guess your happy everywhere. Anyway, I am SkinnyGreenMan, I take care of the Shiny Dex on post two.

Member of the:
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:04 PM
PazzKat

Aww SGM, you're zo dirty. -getz a wet cloth and zcrubz your face till it'z clean.-

Hi Happy, I'm Pazz, I'm a co-owner of the SHC and I uzually vizit here 1-4 timez a day. If I'm acting zilly or ztrange it's mozt likely a dare. =P Anywayz, welcome to the club! We're glad to have you. I take care of letting people join becauze Aaryn, the creator, doezn't come here too often. >_<

Mmmm, roasted big snouts, gotta love the posted pig snouts, all nice and hairy too.
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:09 PM
THIRTY-SIX

huh? whos new happy dude joined long ago 2 weeks or so er and pazz boys dont like snot its just a dirty persons love and boys arent dirty u should now that hehe still no luck with magikarp

anyone whos got one how many eggs roughly did it take ? i hatching roughly 10 a day
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:16 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokemunna
anyone whos got one how many eggs roughly did it take ? i hatching roughly 10 a day
There is realy no saying because its such a small chance. You know the chances are 8195, so if you are hatching 10 a day, that would take you 891 days to get a shiny one. Wow, thats a long time.

Member of the:
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:25 PM
THIRTY-SIX

oh at least in 887 and 1/2 a days ill have magikarp eh but somtimes i do 30 wow 30 a day i just wanna no how long it took roughly by the people that have it hows tyorge going?
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:42 PM
SkinnyGreenMan

Actualy, I haven't searched much for Tyrogue lately. Hitmontop is going to be on my team, but I need an adamant tyrogue with IVs 31 in ALL of the following:

HP
Attack
Defence
Special Defense

You can imagine the huge number of tyrogue I'd have to hatch... Lets see, 31 times 31 times 31 times 31 times 25... Thats 23088025 Tyrogue.

So, I think I'll wait until Emerald comes out to get my final tyrogue. In emerald, you can breed down natures 50% of the time if the female pokemon holds an Everstone. That turns the 25 into a 2, making my number: 1847042.

This is still reasonably huge, so I'll alow 30 or 31 IVs, cutting all those 31's into 15.5's. This would be about 57720 Tyrogues.

That's not within my reach when I am hatching eggs so slowly, so I'll be working in LG to try to get some good IVs to breed down. If I get one pokemon with two 31 or 30 IVs, that brings my number of eggs to hatch down to 8649, which is quite close to the number for getting a shiny pokemon. If I can obtain a tyrogue in LG with two 30 or 31 IVs (which would take about 250 tyrogue), I can get one in emerald by hatching 8649 eggs. Wish me luck.

Member of the:
Old November 22nd, 2004, 02:47 PM
THIRTY-SIX

ok i only half understand that but i got three tyorges with adament natures but they dont have equal stats
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links