Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old November 25th, 2007 (04:44 PM).
Protect his very soul.
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Shadow Chaos: Aww sorry to hear that your chain ended quick but hey, at least you got something. You're welcome. Lol yeah I got my DS back an hour ago but I haven't had time to chain.. Doing homework and watching a movie and goofing off aha. But I was really waiting for the night since my next target only appears then.. What fun. Thanks for the luck but I won't have time since I procrastinated on a school project too. D;

Star Striken: No problem and you could call me Angel if you want or save that for your Crobat lol. ;P Either way, TwilightBlade seems too professional lol. Sorry about the absol chain.. I leave my DS charged all the time while training since I'm so scared of that happening.

Dark Steelix Lv X: Congrats on the green turkey. Bleh I wouldn't want to eat that.. XD Lol well good luck to you on your hunts and thanks. Lovely pics.

Brawl: Hmm I was gonna go for Lapras but meh, my game fails. Anyways, good luck on anything you set your eyes on.

As for me umm... Time to hit da books. Wish I could play pokemon on the bus but we'd all know what would happen then.. :B

Old November 25th, 2007 (04:55 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
I've changed my mind.

I simply don't have the motivation to soft reset for another Eevee right now. I keep on thinking about soft resetting for a shiny Lapras, and my mind wanders...so I'm trying to play through as far as possible tonight so that I may reset for Lapras later.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old November 25th, 2007 (05:07 PM).

Guys I wanted to inform everyone that...after my brother got to my game, I lost my beloved Shiny Milotic :( But...

Just today, I found my first shiny since then. MEOWTTHHH!!!!! :D I'm keeping him as a Meowth simply because, Persian (shiny) is not as cool as the pink-pawed Meowth ;)

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Old November 25th, 2007 (05:10 PM). Edited November 25th, 2007 by Star Striken.
President KFC

Nature: Sassy
Good luck on Lapras then, Brawl. TwilightBlade, if you're serious, I'd much rather refer to you as Angel. It's easier to write :3. Besides, my shiny Crobat's FULL name (as it is named on my game) is Dark Angel. Anyways, since it's the end of thanksgiving break, I'm most likely going to get my PC and DS taken again, so until you guys hear from me again... no nooz.

EDIT: I'm so sorry for your loss, Matty101, that's exactly how I lost my first shiny after G/S/C (it was an Azumarill in sapphire). Congrats on your new one, though! You're right, shiny Meowth is much better than shiny Persian.
Old November 25th, 2007 (06:25 PM).
Protect his very soul.
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Brawl: I personally wouldn't go after Eevee since Lapras is a rarer shiny nowadays. Either way, good luck on whatever you decide on lol.

Matty101: Wow, very sorry to hear about your shiny Milotic.. ;.; I keep copies of my rare shinies on other games but that really sucks if a sibling gets hold of your game. But congrats on the lovely Meowth.

Star Striken: Yeah sure, everyone usually calls me Angel and when I joined here that was sorta used up so this long bleh name stuck lol. Well I think that nickname is really cute for a shiny Crobat. Too bad about your stuff getting taken away.. I'm close to that too. XD

Old November 25th, 2007 (06:41 PM).
President KFC

Nature: Sassy
Heh, thanks! It actually took me almost an hour to come up with that name XP. As for my stuff getting taken away, as you can see, I get the occasional break from my grounding. I just hope I can bring my grades back up so I can end this stupid punishment. Won't be easy though, alot of my teachers are crazy in unreal ways. My art teacher hates me and I seriously think it's because my friends like my drawings and such better than her's! She's a nut, I can tell you that much :P.
Old November 25th, 2007 (08:59 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

It's time.

I've made it to the point where I can soft reset for a shiny Lapras. This time, I will not be leaving the building without a purple Lapras!

Good luck, everyone.

Old November 26th, 2007 (04:34 AM).

Quote originally posted by Brawl:
It's time.

I've made it to the point where I can soft reset for a shiny Lapras. This time, I will not be leaving the building without a purple Lapras!

Good luck, everyone.
And to you too. What game are you SRing for Lapras? When you succeed in getting your Lapras, POST TO US :D

Old November 26th, 2007 (05:51 AM).

Nature: Hardy
Whoa, gone for the weekend and a lot went on.
I guess first and foremost, congratulations to Brawl, you finally got that Bulbasaur, and it didn't nearly take as long as Latias! :D
Congrats to everyone else on their own shinies.
ShadowChoas, congrats on Snorut, ah I'm been wanting one for awhile but I was focused on Regice.

Ah, so absolutely nothing new with me, was away this weekend, and when I got back I was way too tired to SR for Regice, I've kinda lost enthusiasm for it completely, but hey gotta keep on trucking.

White | Name: Alex | FC: 2451 4714 4852
Old November 26th, 2007 (12:49 PM).
Has gone...

>>To Star Striken & Gibbo: Thank you very much!!!

>>To Lord94: Congratulations on the Ralts!!

>>To Matty101: Sorry for your loss... Its the reason I keep my all my family members away from my Pokemon games!! But congratulations on the Meowth!!!

Yesterday, I evolved my Buneary into a Lopunny, and will evolve my Snorunt into a Froslass later on today. Off the 'Shiny Goals' I list for myself when I first joined this place, I only have one more Shiny Pokemon left, Charmander!! It will be the only Pokemon I will dedicate to get through hatching (which is a pain... but I will not reset my FireRed)! During that time, I will be doing a 'Side Mission', which is to recover the three Shinies I lost in my Silver Version (due to it's Internal Battery dying): Gyarados, Sentret, and Magikarp! This Idea was given to me by TwilightBlade a while back! So I only have four more Shinies to go for, at least, for now!! :D

To everyone here, good luck!!
Old November 26th, 2007 (02:10 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Thank you for the congrats, Gibbo, but make no mistake; I've been SRing for a shiny Bulbasaur since December 28th of 2006.

Old November 26th, 2007 (03:19 PM). Edited November 26th, 2007 by TwilightBlade.
Protect his very soul.
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Mmm I'm chaining for Banette on Route 225 and dear god, I'm scared now that sometimes if I'm on the bottom edge, then grasses farther down start to shake and it'd suck if I got a shiny there because I can't reach the other patch without leaving/breaking the chain. *cursed herself* ;o;

Hey I'm glad to come up with that idea for you, Shadow Chaos... XD I wish I could do that but I still have no way of chaining shiny Beedrill.. I can Iggly, Elekid, and Cleffa back though from Crystal lol.

Good luck everyone on your hunts. Dun get unlucky like me~

Edit: Got a shiny Female Relaxed Banette on number 38 a few minutes ago (35 after the hour). I aim to go for more since her nature isn't good but my friend will be estatic still.

Edit: Got a Male Naughty one at 42 (now 8:55)... Synchronizing is failing me. D:

Old November 26th, 2007 (11:43 PM). Edited November 27th, 2007 by Goldenhammerhead.
Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!

Im breeding for a bold or relaxed chansey and untill I get one I guess Im going for a shiny one too!
80 eggs so far..... and i got a bold one so i stop.

Diamond FC: 2664 1002 6098

credit to crimson empoleon for the banner
Old November 27th, 2007 (04:24 AM).

Quote originally posted by TwilightBlade:
Mmm I'm chaining for Banette on Route 225 and dear god, I'm scared now that sometimes if I'm on the bottom edge, then grasses farther down start to shake and it'd suck if I got a shiny there because I can't reach the other patch without leaving/breaking the chain. *cursed herself* ;o;

Hey I'm glad to come up with that idea for you, Shadow Chaos... XD I wish I could do that but I still have no way of chaining shiny Beedrill.. I can Iggly, Elekid, and Cleffa back though from Crystal lol.

Good luck everyone on your hunts. Dun get unlucky like me~

Edit: Got a shiny Female Relaxed Banette on number 38 a few minutes ago (35 after the hour). I aim to go for more since her nature isn't good but my friend will be estatic still. ^_^

Edit: Got a Male Naughty one at 42 (now 8:55)... Synchronizing is failing me. D:
Congrats on the 2 shiny Bannetes. That device in D/P has made catching shinies a hella lot easier than in Fire Red or G/S/C.

Off-Topic: I caught Mewtwo with a Pokeball at full health yesterday xDD

Old November 27th, 2007 (07:52 AM).
rayquaza will be mine!!

Send a message via AIM to knight stalker
hey guys srry 4 my absence ive been busy sring 4 mudkip! i have finnally got him! i cant post a pic right now do to i cant figure out were i put my digital=(. but once i find it i promise i wil put a pic up!
Hardy nature
met at lvl. 5
Route 101
h/p 20
attack 13
defense 11
sp. attack 11
sp. def 10
speed 9
ot/silver
i guess u could say its ivs r ok? but this little demon took me forever!man im just glad i had luk with me wen i found him!

as 4 my next target idk yet? anybody have any ideas in wat i could hunt 4?

Claims: floatzel, parasect, gyarados, lucario, drifblim, mudkip, shinx, luxio, luxray, charizard, rayquaza
Old November 27th, 2007 (08:42 AM).
Has gone...

>>To TwilightBlade: Congratulations on the Banette!!

You can get Weedle; if you have a LeafGreen, put it into the DS Slot and then you can find wild Weedle on Route 204 (South); as for the others, you said you can find Elekid (DS Slot FireRed/ Valley Windworks), Cleffa (Mt. Coronet), and Igglybuff (Trophy Garden), right?

And indeed, thanks for the idea!! :D

>>To Matty101: That must rule!! The closest I've been to that is catching my Mewtwo at around half it's HP with a PokeBall!!

>>To knight stalker: Congratulations on the Mudkip!!

I've got a new Shiney... another Snorunt!! I was trying to get another (F) Snorunt, but as I mentioned before, I'm not that lucky, and my Wigglytuff's Cute Charm failed... -_-' So instead, I ended up with a Male Snorunt:

Snorunt (M); Lv. 33; Caught in a Quick Ball.

Modest nature.
Nov. 27, 2007
Acuity Lakefront
Met at Lv. 36.

Good endurance.
Likes dry food.

HP: 85
Attack: 42
Defense: 51
Sp. Atk: 53
Sp. Def: 44
Speed: 46
Ability: Inner Focus

Attacks: Headbutt, Protect, Ice Fang, Crunch.

He was the 44th to appear on the chain, at 1:40AM; but the chain was broken on the 47th, at 1:50AM, for no apparent reason... It just ended...

Oh well, at least now I'll have both Snorunt evolutions, each from a separate chain (I still haven't evolved my first Snorunt into a Froslass yet). Also, I was chaining Shinx, and I got to 42 or 43 (my memory fails) and then it also broke!! :O

Good luck to all!!
Old November 27th, 2007 (12:41 PM).
rayquaza will be mine!!

well thanks shadow chaos! congrats on ur snorunt! i still dont know wat to chain or sring 4? if anybody has any ideas please let me know thanks!

Claims: floatzel, parasect, gyarados, lucario, drifblim, mudkip, shinx, luxio, luxray, charizard, rayquaza
Old November 27th, 2007 (01:41 PM).
Protect his very soul.
Super Moderator
BS
CS

hammerhead: Good luck on Chansey.

Matty101: Thanks and yeah it did... I finally figured out the secret to it. XD Nice catch on Mewtwo btw. My brother caught it in a pokeball in Red lol.

knight stalker: Congrats on shiny Mudkip. You can't check its IVs very well at a low level. As for next target, I don't know.. Pick a color or type you like and that could narrow it down to something.

Shadow Chaos: Congrats on the other shiny Snorunt (nice nature but it's male lol). Thanks too and I know about that.. I don't have a LeafGreen anymore. T_T

Hey I'll do a shiny trade with someone eh get me my Weedle bah please.

My game is still in the Banette chain so I plan to try and get a Jolly one today. If that doesn't work well, I guess I can start looking for a shiny Larvitar/Shinx for my friend.. But I'd love to continue my blue circuit lol. :DD

Old November 27th, 2007 (02:00 PM).
rayquaza will be mine!!

twilightblade i like the colors balck blue green and gold. and i like lighting fire and water types. but any pokemon will do i just need some suggestions?

Old November 27th, 2007 (02:10 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Matty101, you could soft reset for a shiny Kyogre...Well, over the past day, I've been resetting the Radar for Larvitar. I've gotten four shinies so far, and I'm battling the fifth one right now. It won't stay in the PokeBall, however.Good luck, everyone.

Old November 27th, 2007 (02:34 PM).
Protect his very soul.
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Quote originally posted by knight stalker:
twilightblade i like the colors balck blue green and gold. and i like lighting fire and water types. but any pokemon will do i just need some suggestions?
Hmm.. Hows about Rayquaza, Ralts, Charmander, Misdreavus, Electrike, Trapinch, Pidgey, Vulpix, Beldum, etc..

I sometimes play with this for hunting ideas. :D

Brawl: Congrats on the Larvitar.. That was my next hunt. D:

Old November 27th, 2007 (02:42 PM).

Yes! I just caught a shiny Zubat!

Oh, and congratulations to everyone else.
Old November 27th, 2007 (03:30 PM). Edited November 27th, 2007 by TwilightBlade.
Protect his very soul.
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Congrats on the shiny Zubat.

Got my third shiny of the Banette chain at 51 a minute ago lawl. I hope it's Jolly but I can't check.. :/
Edit: 4th shiny on the next patch 10 minutes later. D:

Old November 27th, 2007 (04:53 PM).

Wow Twilight, congrats on your FOURTH shiny -.- I envy you...

I Think I'm going to SR for one of the 3 legendary birds after I get my Blastoise to lvl100 (just reached level 90) and beat Elite 4 again. I'm powerhousing my way through E4+Champ!

And my no.1 Mission is to breed a Shiny Feebas and get it to a Milotic :)

Old November 27th, 2007 (05:16 PM).
Protect his very soul.
Super Moderator
BS
CS

Aww thanks.. ; And good luck on getting the legendary bird trio as shiny because that would be awesome. One or all three are cool; I'd go after Articuno first myself. After all it is numero uno lol. I'm thinking about continuing my shiny bird set but I'm not in the mood to soft reset since chaining just made life easier. |3

Broke the chain by running out of bounds at 53. I got a Jolly one but she has terrible IVs lawl.. XD I plan to hunt something maybe tomorrow but I'm backed up on my homework.. Might have to wait until this weekend or Friday. >.>

555 post ahah /cursed

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links