The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old November 27th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Jonbo
The Sunflora Savior

Hi um I was wondering if I could join the club. I have a shiny hariyamma from my Ruby version and im interested in getting more. Other than just looking in grass, are there any tips you guys have as to how to get shinies?

Thanks

Edit: I just checked the creater of this thread and he hasnt logged in since July, can I still be accepted into this club?

~~Jonbo's Trade Thread v2.0~~

My friend code: 2921 5595 6017
Old November 27th, 2007, 11:23 PM
Goldenhammerhead
Super Smash Bros Brawl FTW!

OMG!!!While i was ev tranining that bliss in hp using pokerader:

The 5th bidoof in my chain showed up and looked a little pale....hmm i thought, could it be.....YES it was shiny. 1 pokeball did it and it was mine. The first shiny i ever got completely by myself.......IT HAD TO BE A BIDOOF DUE TO MY LUCK lol. Im happy.

Diamond FC: 2664 1002 6098

credit to crimson empoleon for the banner
Old November 28th, 2007, 06:57 AM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

>>To knight stalker: Thank you very much!!

>>To TwilightBlade: Congratulations on the quadruple Banette and thanks!! I know what you mean, I have a regular Froslass, and she has a Modest Nature, and it would've been awesome if I could've also gotten a Modest Shiny Froslass, but oh well... Now I have a Shiny Glalie (Sharingan Eyes), and also a Shiny Froslass (with a pink Obi/Sash)!! If I had a LeafGreen, I would gladly chain a Weedle for you, but it'll be a while till I get a hold of a one...

>>To Brawl: Congratulations on the (5?) Larvitar!!

>>To Lord94: Congratulations on the Zubat!!

>>To hammerhead: Congratulations on the Bidoof!! Those guys are my archnemesis, so if I were to ever catch a Shiny one, it would become an HM Slave...
Old November 28th, 2007, 10:46 AM
Feraligatr master
Im British you know!

Nature: Naive
Hey everyone, congratulations on the new shinies ^^ I have so far been soft resetting in front of Riley for Shiny Rilou, Magmortors flame body comes in handy here. I have also been hatching turtwigs on pearl, so far no shinys. I am then going to try and chain some Rhydons, as shiny Ryperier is awsomeness ^^

My brother gave me his leafgreen, so im gunna go after Articuno on that.

Emerald, is kinda not been, used but i have many unhatched larvitar eggs, so im gunna hatch them tonight and try breed for a adamant natured larvitar, as it would pwn as tyranitar.

Firered is just there for its selection of pokemon used for breeding so yeah ^^

Good luck everyone and if anyone is hunting for turtwig, it would be intresting to see who obtains it first ^^
The Ruby Destiny Trilogy
Pokemon Light Platinum
Old November 28th, 2007, 12:37 PM
knight stalker
rayquaza will be mine!!

Send a message via AIM to knight stalker
thanks 4 the suggestions twiligh blade im gonna go 4 charmander! im gonna softreset just like i did 4 mudkip! cuz im gonna restart my firered! so wish me luck!

Claims: floatzel, parasect, gyarados, lucario, drifblim, mudkip, shinx, luxio, luxray, charizard, rayquaza
Old November 28th, 2007, 06:21 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Hello, everyone.

My chain broke with eight shiny Larvitar. Somehow, I stepped out of the range while I was resetting the Radar...I'm pretty glad that it ended so abruptly; when I was looking through the Larvitar, I noticed that NONE of them had the nature my Abra had up front. It turns out that my Abra just didn't have Synchronize. Luckily, I did get one with a usable nature, but it's IVs certainly could use some work.

*sigh* It sucks, really. I'll be chaining some more in the far future.

Now, back to SRing...I don't really know who I want more right now, Lapras or Turtwig...Good luck, everyone.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old November 28th, 2007, 09:24 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

Congratulations on all those Larvitar, Brawl!! I wish I could get just three Shinies from a chain... And good luck to both Feraligatr master & knight stalker!!

As for me, I've decided as my next target: Sentret (from the Johto 3)!!
Old November 29th, 2007, 08:30 AM
mathioks
owner of the lonestar's gym

Nature: Relaxed
hey guys looong time no see i see you guys have much new shinies (congratulations brawl on you're bulbasaur) and everyone else congratulations on you're new shinies i had very much work with homework,... (i now still have :'( ) but i am now goiing to restart chaining my next target's wil be hoppip,mareep and lickitung one's it is my swarm and i still don't have any new shinies good luck to everyone i will tell if i have a new shiny ;)
Old November 30th, 2007, 01:55 AM
BG pokemon freak
Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY

Hi everyone,
I haven't been around for like 2 or 3 months ... sorry :P
The reason I'm back is ... well ... well ... YES, a Shiny ... Gyarados
I caught it yesterday, at school, during history :) who says playing games at school is bad ??? :) on my Fire Red :P it finally produced another shiny after the Krabby, 2 years or so ago :P i haven't played it for like 5 months or so before yesterday :P and I was like .. "this is going to be a boring day ... why don't I play a bit ... afterall i haven't lplayed in a while"
I was in Lavender Town ... dunno why :P and i went down to road 12 then I walked a few steps after the fist fisherman and i decided to fish for Horsea, because it is common and i like Purple Kingdra :)
I fished like 5 or 6 other pokemon and then ... Caching ... wow Shiny Gyarados ... lvl 15 :) this would be easy i hit it just a lil bit and i started throuing ultra balls :)
it took 8 but i captured it :D
stats
lvl 15, Female
Calm Nature Met @ route 12
HP 57
Attack 40
Defence 32
Sp. Attack 23
Sp. Defence 41
Speed 29
exp. 4218
tnl 902
Intimidate

only move - Trash ...
I will work on it :D

I will stick around now I have a new Shiny :) its been quite a while :) no other shinyes though I was gonna get 2 via trades ... but ... well ... i didn't :P
I get the feeling I should call myself a Fisherman since that is the way I got Krabby in teh same game, but at Cinnabar island... i should really fish more in this game :D :D :D
btw. congrats to everybody, especially Metal Mario, LDD and Yammi, who like ... man he gets em Shinyes :P

see ya
Old November 30th, 2007, 04:10 AM
.Vaporeon
eshkient

Hey all,
I bred a shiny dratini!!!! He looks awesome hes my fist shiny pokemon i have ever bred i think hes cool
Old November 30th, 2007, 05:30 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Congrats on the shinies everyone. Sadly for me though, I'm in a sick mood (as in mental ahh dun cross swords with me now :x) and I was backed up on homework and shet. Still have a few projects and exams to finish before the winter break but I'm gonna try to hunt tomorrow and on the holidays from school... >> Good luck to everyone else.
Old November 30th, 2007, 08:18 PM
D'MoneyBoi
Beginning Trainer

yo yo you yo
im back, :]

btw. Brawl [the user] is ****, imo.

anyways
i lost the charger cord for my DS Lite :[
Lite= Super Dead
I got both my Pearl and Diamond back from my friend so as soon as Brawl brings me my cord i'll be in business

And my first shiny target will be::

BIDOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!

credit to metalmario for the awesome TC...
Old December 1st, 2007, 05:11 AM
Matty101
Trainer

Good Luck on your Shiny Bidoof D'Money :D

I'm currently hunting for one of the Feebas squares on Route 119. When/If I find one, I'm definitely going for it's Shiny Form!

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Old December 1st, 2007, 05:42 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Very funny, D'Money.

I'm re-thinking my decision of not SRing for Squirtle. Sure, I would like to evolve it ASAP, but if I WERE to get it, could I not just stop playing LG while I speed through FR? That way, I'd still get shiny Squirtle, but I just wouldn't train it at all, meaning that it wouldn't try to evolve. Meh. Good luck, everyone.

Last edited by It's Just Fufu; December 1st, 2007 at 05:49 AM.
Old December 1st, 2007, 07:31 AM
mathioks
owner of the lonestar's gym

still nothing new why are that shinies hiding for me humpff
Old December 1st, 2007, 09:12 AM
Shiny Hunter Rex
Beginning Trainer

No shinys I haven't looked for any becuase I have no luck

Currently Hunting
Old December 1st, 2007, 02:50 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Lawl I gave up on Ariados for a bit since I'm more mad at Houndoom. I broke chains today at like 32 and 24 since I don't pay attention so this mutt is really starting to piss me off.. Bah I'll feed it cat food when I get one. My shiny blue streak was cut dry. D: Good luck to everyone else on their hunts.
Old December 1st, 2007, 03:44 PM
knight stalker
rayquaza will be mine!!

Send a message via AIM to knight stalker
hey guys nothing new yet ive done about 300 soft resets for charmender but no luck yet! good luck to everyone on there hunts!

Claims: floatzel, parasect, gyarados, lucario, drifblim, mudkip, shinx, luxio, luxray, charizard, rayquaza
Old December 2nd, 2007, 05:06 AM
Runasutaru
Guardian Spectre

Nature: Jolly
Send a message via Skype™ to Runasutaru
Well, after meditating on the issue for a while, I think my first Shiny target will be Eevee, through SRing at Bebe's house. That is, unless I get an USB cable anytime soon (No wireless net) and can trade someone for a Poochyena to Shiny Breed.
Congrats on all your catches since my last post! Still hoping MM or LDD will post sometime soon, I miss seeing them around here. :/

Edit: Well, that is once I finish training this Luxray I've got here, I bred a lot and got it to have some pretty decent IVs, around 25+ for all, 30 in Attack and maybe 29 in Speed. Only Sp.Def is 17, but who cares? Hehe. ;D

~*Guardian Spectre of the Shiny Hunters' Club*~

Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb
3DS FC: 1736 1330 4876
Pearl FC: 0560 9747 0686
Soul Silver FC: 4770 1082 0019
Black FC: 2236 6346 1481
Old December 2nd, 2007, 05:31 AM
Matty101
Trainer

Guys I found my beloved Feebas spot :D

Now I'm going for SHINY...hehe >=)

Wish me luck, I'll need it -.-

EDIT: @ Knight Stalker- I SRed for a Shiny Charmander for nearly 6hours straight. I SRed more than 1000 times and didn't get anything. Trust me, I hope you get one close to 500 or earlier. Good luck, it's well worth the time and patience.

@TwilightBlade: Good luck on your Shiny hunting :D

Last edited by Matty101; December 2nd, 2007 at 05:37 AM.
Old December 2nd, 2007, 05:32 AM
Runasutaru
Guardian Spectre

Oh, hunting in Ruby/Sapphire? Good luck with getting that Shiny Feebas, you'll need it!
Let's hope the sparkles surface pretty soon.

Old December 2nd, 2007, 06:54 AM
Matty101
Trainer

Thanks for the wise words of encouragement :D ..Emerald actually but I get your point

By the way, congrats on breeding a decent Luxray (whatever that is not a diamond/pearl player)! Good luck to you too on your Shiyn Eevee. Do you know what you may evolve it into?

Old December 2nd, 2007, 06:57 AM
Runasutaru
Guardian Spectre

Actually, not really. Well, at least it'll be anything but Leafeon and Glaceon (Grass and Ice evos), because it's just a highlight difference. I think it will depend on the IVs and nature when I get it, it seems.
And here's Luxray.

Edit: w00t, first page post. XD

Old December 2nd, 2007, 07:35 AM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Hey everyone.

After someone down at SPPf recently acquired a shiny Squirtle, I'm inspired to get one myself. We are also sorta racing to see who can complete the Kanto starter set first; I have gotten a shiny Charmander and shiny Bulbasaur while she has gotten a shiny Charmander and Squirtle. My ID on LG is 04996, which I will change if I don't get shiny Squirtle within the month.

I've also been SRing for a shiny Lapras. I'll never forget how jealous I was of DT Ed when he came saying that he got a shiny Lapras...

Good luck, everyone.

Old December 2nd, 2007, 09:16 AM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Knight stalker: Good luck on Charmander and it's gonna take a lot more that that but hopefully not thousands..

Runasutaru: Good luck on Eevee and I suggest evolving it into Umbreon.. It's the sexiest eeveelution shiny. XD

Matty101: Thanks and good luck on Feebas. :3

Brawl: Good luck on getting Lapras and Squirtle. I know you can beat her too. :O

As for me, um failure. Pokeradar patches throw me off.. |D
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links