The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old December 19th, 2007, 08:31 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

thanks, I liked it alot because it was almost the exact shade of blue that shiny psyduck is and I didnt even think to take pics for my cell phone. It really annoys me because I literaly had a box full of shinys on my silver or crystal, i cant remember which, and not a single shiny had gotten away from me before then but now I'm only 34% with ctching shinies for the 4th gen. 2 of those shinys were new pokes too

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 19th, 2007, 09:42 AM
go swampert
boy wonder trainer

I have a new biggest chain but sadly there were no shinies the chai was 33 Pidgey and i had to stop because I just had a Palkia and a Pidgeotto and Palkia had all moves at 0pp and I didn't think about using Struggle...

Any for the rest of today my swarm pokemon is Drowzee on Route 215 so I hope I get better luck there (is it hard to chain in the rain?) with a team of 6 Pokemon too.... (This won't be easy...)
Old December 19th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

I had trouble chaining in the rain when I did it. nice chain though, I usually use my weaville or staraptor with chain because they have the moves with most pp but my best chain had been 18 pichu at the mansion

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old December 19th, 2007, 11:33 AM
go swampert
boy wonder trainer

Cool, what are you chaining now?
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:12 PM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

atm buizel and pachirisu at the widworks, can you guys give any tips other than repel o n how best to get higher chains?

Old December 19th, 2007, 12:17 PM
go swampert
boy wonder trainer

I think 2 things to do are NEVER go on the edges, near trees or on corners

And

whatever type of grass you go into keep going into it to get a higher chain
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:20 PM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

now that you mention it the edges are where alot of my chains have ended, could you explain the second part a bit mote? thanks for tips btw

Old December 19th, 2007, 12:30 PM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

Dang while you guys are getting shinies i still cant find my turtwig. anyway congrats on everyone (especially you venom) on all your shinies. Perhaps ill use this as inspiration.
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:31 PM
go swampert
boy wonder trainer

No prob and yea,

if you step into a normal non sparkling piece of grass then after the battle (if you don't run) go into another non sparkling piece of grass.

Do the same thing if it was just sparkling pieces of grass
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:36 PM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

Thanksright now im taking a break from chaing and just running hoping for luck, i'd be in great marsh but I'm out of cash and my luck is not that good with that place

Old December 19th, 2007, 12:37 PM
go swampert
boy wonder trainer

Well you can never give up, so good luck on The Great Marsh shinies
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

yeah I'll need it I'm 0/2 with them right now lol

I should dig my crystal version up because i think i may still have a shiny hitmochan that popped out of the odd egg

Last edited by Thebiggamer; December 19th, 2007 at 12:44 PM. Reason: I suck at spelling
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:44 PM
go swampert
boy wonder trainer

I just got a chain of 8 Drowzee then a Mightyena broke my chain but I caught it anyway
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:46 PM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

lol many of my chains end that fast as well

So I grabbed a bunch of pokes from my bank that needed training and I'm currently stationed at the windworks making buizel an endangered species, if they would only send out the shiny one I would stop this sensless slaughter. I got my weeville on standby because I'm out of fastballs, I really need to sweep the elite 4 again

Last edited by Thebiggamer; December 19th, 2007 at 12:48 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:49 PM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

i remember when i got a chain of 24 shinx and on the 25 i saw a starly i was ready to throw my pearl out the window.
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:49 PM
go swampert
boy wonder trainer

I guess we get better the more we chain

Anyway my 4 top chains are:

Pidgey 33
Drowzee 8
Starly 8
Beldum 7
Old December 19th, 2007, 12:51 PM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

I know that feeling, I had it when that ******* croagunk ran away. well anyway I got to end my hunt for now I got cheerleading practice followed up by volleyball, peace good luck with your hunting guys.

PS. yes I'm a dude who cheerleads, the reason is that I smoke marijuana. Still think drugs are cool?

Old December 19th, 2007, 12:54 PM
go swampert
boy wonder trainer

I don't think I've had that feeling yet (Off topic: you smoke marijuana?)
Old December 20th, 2007, 05:04 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

off topic: no not really but it's a funny explaination for why i cheer.

oh yeah, last night I used my action replay to get the unobtainables and it deleted my masterball, no ones fault but my own, no new shinys seen

Last edited by Thebiggamer; December 20th, 2007 at 05:05 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old December 20th, 2007, 07:37 AM
Feraligatr master
Im British you know!

Nature: Naive
Hey Everyone, The hunting is going awsome, i decided to stop with Rhydon as i suck at chaining, the best chain was seven ^^ I am hoping to get Turtwig soon, of corse judgeing by the sprites the Torterra will be usedjust for show as im not keen on its Shiny form.

I also feel as if i am close to getting rialou. At school, a friend of mine let me use his Action Replay to get the event items so i might go soft reset Arceus. it won't count in the club but will be brilliant on my collection. I might use Darkrai for EV training, as it stays on the island after you defeat it, just like Uxie and Azelf.

I already have a Jap Event Darkrai so i most proberly will not catch the Darkrai on the island.

Other than that my best friend may be getting Diamond or Pearl for Xmas, so that will inspire me to chain again.

Good luck everyone in your hunts and congratulations on new shinies.
The Ruby Destiny Trilogy
Pokemon Light Platinum
Old December 20th, 2007, 07:48 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

anyone know a place where it's easy to get high chains? I've been chaing at valley windworks and the mansion but my best is 18. i dont really care what i chain so long as it isnt shellos/gastrodon because i hate them

Old December 20th, 2007, 09:46 AM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
im back with something really really funny.i was hatching my mudkips and craniodoses and i acciedentally picked up a the happiny egg u get from the fat guy and then i left it with my 8 year old cuzin (0this was my 2798 egg a lot of releasing) to hatch 4 me wen i went to the toilet then he started shouting happy with my trousers still down i went to go see and was horrified to see a crap happiny.but once again a good throphy.hahaha.l8r.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old December 20th, 2007, 12:01 PM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

lol I spent all last weekend hatching psyduck so I know that feeling. Well peace I'm headed home frome school I won't be on after friday because of vacation but I'll be back in a week or so(no home pc)

Old December 21st, 2007, 12:48 AM
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Hey all. Haven't posted here in sooo long. Mostly because I've had nothing to report. My shiny draught continues. Been SRing for Uxie, Treecko and most recently Palkia but nothing so far. I've started some random hunts on my 3rd gen games too like Snorlax and Lapras. Heh I could just chain a shiny really, but I much prefer to go for rarer things that can't be chained. Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old December 21st, 2007, 01:39 AM
salamence`s ass
Beginning Trainer

where can i find SHINY POKEMONS!will you make me a member of your club?
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links