The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old April 8th, 2008, 01:54 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

>>To Graceful Assassin: I believe that $ChuteOut$ has the Ability: Eternal Luck!! Grants the owner of this ability a 99% chance of encountering Ultra-Rare Shinies!! =P

>>To rapid whalelord: Its good that your game works now!! =D And interesting solution too!! ^_^
Old April 8th, 2008, 02:28 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Thanks for the congrats, again!

Gracefu_Assassin, I can't determine the IVs of the Elctrkie yet because it's in my box. I always chain with a full party because it is more of a surprise and less of a hassle to go through the shinies I obtain through chaining if they're all in the box when I check their stats.

Since the first shiny Electrike, I've gotten three other shiny Electrike from the Radar...I would have four, but the one shiny patch I saw about 30 minutes ago was eight steps away from me, and was in a corner. =/ And I was asleep the past three hours, so I haven't been able to do THAT much Radar resetting.

Still going for more!

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old April 8th, 2008, 03:38 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Wow, congrats again on the Kyogre and Electrikes. xD

Nothing new for me since I haven't tried hunting today~ But Fufu has inspired me to SR for something on my Emerald since rng clones are awesome. Though, I don't know if I want another bad iv shiny legend and no one will battle me with them anyways.. I'll see what I can do though lol.

Hey hey, do RNG clones work with eggs? Or would that be impossible since there's a huge difference in time btwn sring and hatching... It's based on time from booting up the game, right, or still random rng goodiness?
Old April 8th, 2008, 08:42 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Here are the pics I took...sorry they took so long to post!

And a pic of my shiny Electrike in the Dex:

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old April 10th, 2008, 03:25 PM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

gratz on kyorge and electrike(s) I got 2 shiny electrics awhile ago and one of them has been a permanant member of my wifi team since. I've been attempting to chain but no luck with them so right no my shiny list is still Staraptor, Farfetch'd, and Manectric

(Expletives deleted)(Expletives deleted) I had my (Expletive deleted) chain of Abra up to (expeletive deleted) 38 then a (expletive deleted) Starly broke the (expletive deleted) chain.

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.

Last edited by Thebiggamer; April 10th, 2008 at 05:34 PM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old April 11th, 2008, 06:26 AM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
i just got a chain of i just had a bunch of skarmory 32 chain and i accidentally hit the paper out of the back of my game and it crashed i'm so frustrated.

p.s. well $ChuteOut$ it looks like the luck fairy has hit you hard.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Old April 11th, 2008, 09:22 PM
Akidatheart
Pokémom
Community Supporter Tier 2

Nature: Quiet
Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
Hey everyone, anyone remember me?? I haven't shiny hunted in ages. I'm getting back into Pokemon though, so I might start looking for shinies as well. Looks like you guys have been finding them often! I guess my goal now would be to find a current gen shiny, since I haven't found one.
Kim

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!
Old April 12th, 2008, 08:03 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

I just can't seem to keep chains going lately, i'm gonna keep at it though, I lost my emerald game but I found my saphire so I'm not sure how I should be feeling about that right now

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 12th, 2008, 04:48 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Down, but not out.

Next up: Palkia. See you then!

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old April 12th, 2008, 07:21 PM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

ive got no new shinys, had a beldum chain but it broke at 12. and thats a nice shiny drifloon u got there. good luck everyone

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old April 12th, 2008, 07:49 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

>>To Akidatheart: Welcome back!! :D Sweet, another returning Veteran!! ^_^ Good luck on your hunts!!

>>To MetalMario: Congratulations on the Drifloon!! And good luck on Palkia!! :D

Still nothing yet, but I'm still Hatching and Soft-resetting!! Might Chain for something too!! :D Good luck to everyone!! :D
Old April 12th, 2008, 08:57 PM
Akidatheart
Pokémom
Community Supporter Tier 2

Send a message via ICQ to Akidatheart Send a message via AIM to Akidatheart Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to Akidatheart Send a message via Yahoo to Akidatheart
Shadow Chaos, thanks for the welcome back. MetalMario, that's a beautiful shiny Drifloon! I want one! It's one of the prettier shiny Pokemon. I think they are all special, but some are just prettier than others. (like lapras and ditto )
Kim

I'm a member of the Shiny Hunters Club

Do the Shiny Dance!

Last edited by Akidatheart; April 12th, 2008 at 08:58 PM. Reason: had smileys disabled
Old April 13th, 2008, 02:52 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Akidaheart I remember you a little. Welcome back.

Still nothing new for me. Been doing more SRing in hope for my Shiny Torchic but it still won't appear.
Old April 13th, 2008, 01:22 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akidatheart View Post
Shadow Chaos, thanks for the welcome back. MetalMario, that's a beautiful shiny Drifloon! I want one! It's one of the prettier shiny Pokemon. I think they are all special, but some are just prettier than others. (like lapras and ditto )
Kim
So I see you're a returning vet as well, Kim. (Personally, I find shiny Lapras just isn't different enough for my tastes. Kinda mauvish, but that's about all.)

So anyway, here's my full status. I haven't been able to track down my old games yet, so I think it's time to rebuild my collection. I've bought a Pearl and a new Sapphire game, and will be getting Diamond some time shortly. I will be soft resetting for both Palkia and Dialga on these games, so it may be a little time before I've gotten the Pokéradar and can catch a new shiny Weavile and Seviper.

It seems unlikely that I'll obtain anything close in greatness to my shiny Rotom and Dialga; Rotom who was Timid and had a base-68 HP:Grass. Dialga had IVs averaging in their 20s and was Modest. I will most certainly try my hardest to re-obtain both of them, and I might even go after a second shiny Dialga if the first one I catch isn't any good. I am also going to purchase a new M3 card (my old one doesn't read anymore), which I will use to make backups of all my shinies, something I ought to have done in the first place, but, ironically, was too afraid of deleting them to do so.

Onto the Drifloon, here are the juicy details:
Last Friday, it occurred to me that I was far enough along in the game (just about to ascend Mt. Coronet) to catch Drifloon, and I had a Calm syncher in tow, so I saved in front of him with the Calm Kadabra, my Yawning Bibarel, and a random Snover in my box with Snow Warning, and did a small number of resets before heading to bed. I had a surprise work shift the next day and I brought my DS (which I now keep hidden in the store's safe), so on the bus ride home, I did a few more resets, and it was only Drifloon #36 or so that was that beautiful gold with blue feet! With camera phone in hand, I begin the battle. Off goes the Quick Ball, but she escapes! :O

Drifloon Stockpiles 1.

Out goes Bell, my Bibarel, now almost as trusted as my old dear friend, who Yawns.

Drifloon Stockpiles 2.

Switch to Snover, I do, and the Sinister Gold Balloon falls asleep.

Drifloon is pelted by Hail.

Go! Quick Ball!

*shake 1* *shake 2* *shake 3* It's in!!

OMG!! Yellow Drifloon Appeared!
First Quick Ball is thrown.
Snover is sent out!
It's in! Drifloon is caught!
SHINY DEX! Encyclopaedic pwnage!

Stats Page 1
Stats Page 2
Stats Page 3

Relaxed. My Calm Syncher failed me, but at least it's a +Def nature, and Blim isn't outspeeding much anyway. Atermath is fun for going boom, and it's the ability I wanted, even if Unburden is more competitively useful.

Brawl, what Nature do you suggest for Palkia? Smogon says Hasty, but I was thinking Timid. I don't really like the Defense drop, and Palkia only really uses Physical moves to kill Blissey, which a quick Focus Punch on the switch ought to do, anyway, even with a -Atk nature.

Anyway, I've been playing more Brawl than Pokémon lately, so I may be in the shadows for a while longer. I'll do my best to keep a presence here, but you know how things can get.

osu!
stream
github
Old April 14th, 2008, 03:32 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Welcome back MetalMario and Akida! And congrats on the cute gold Drifloon, MM.

I'm not sure what to hunt for when I get some free time (which will be never Dx) but I think the only shinies I want left are Swablu, Starly, and Gligar by chaining and the Kanto bird trio (mostly Articuno since it's my fav). Guess I don't have time for Suicune since it's hard to sneak playing Colo and do homework.. Anyways, good luck to everyone on their hunts. I hope something new pops up soon for someone. :]
Old April 14th, 2008, 03:35 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Welcome back MetalMario and Akida! And congrats on the cute gold Drifloon, MM.

I'm not sure what to hunt for when I get some free time (which will be never Dx) but I think the only shinies I want left are Swablu, Starly, and Gligar by chaining and the Kanto bird trio (mostly Articuno since it's my fav). -EDIT OH CRUD I forget Cresselia lol I'll go after her next since she pwns Arty- Guess I don't have time for Suicune since it's hard to sneak playing Colo and do homework.. Anyways, good luck to everyone on their hunts. I hope something new pops up soon for someone. :]

Last edited by Lilith; April 14th, 2008 at 03:51 PM.
Old April 14th, 2008, 10:04 PM
Shadow Chaos
Has gone...

>>To MetalMario: I too have been playing Brawl, so I know what you mean!! :D

>>To TwilightBlade: If I would have spare games, I would Soft-Reset for Bulbasaur, Squirtle, Mewtwo, Latias, and Latios, since I don't have the guts to erase any of my current games... ^^; The current Shinies that I want left though are: Charmander, Treecko, Riolu, Magikarp, and Gyarados!! Good luck to you!! ^_^

Still nothing new, just some failed Chains and still no Golden Eggs... Good luck to everyone else!!
Old April 15th, 2008, 07:12 AM
Mectricmon
Centre stage

Im finaly getting a shiny im trading my freinds shiny octillery for my electivire
Old April 15th, 2008, 08:25 AM
FinalPaladin
役 フロンティア

MWA HA IVE GOT SHINY RAICHU AND MACHAMP.OH YEH U MECTRIC U WERE THE 1 WHO GOT SHINY MACHAMP
EV'd Togekiss-EV'd Gyarados
EV'd Drapion-EV'd Cofagrigus-
EV'd Rotom-EV'd Typhlosion
Shiny Blitzle-Shiny Rhyperior
Shiny Raichu-Shiny Suicune (Event)
----------------------------------
|Looking For: EV trained Conkeldurr|
-------------------------------------------
Platinum Friend Code: 4470 0607 2775
Pearl Friend Code: 5027 7191 7724
Black Friend Code: 2107 7863 1668
Old April 15th, 2008, 10:27 AM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
no shinies but i'm trying. might need to get a new game as i hear rumour of a third game!! and maybe second forms of giratina and shaymin so there may be a few new shinies we can catch.

p.s. well done to all if i can get a wireless i could battle with my best battlers electivire and swellow even other's for back up.

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Old April 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM
Lilith
Protect his very soul.

Well shetmushrooms, I just noticed this today but I can't find my Emerald. Since I'm naturally a messy girl, I hope it pops up on its own soon. If I seriously lost it, I will seriously go baller on someone..

Shadow Chaos: Thanks and gl to you too.. You need a lot of luck to get all of those someday.

geomon: Lurvely job using caps lock?
Old April 16th, 2008, 07:19 PM
MetalMario
Donator Tier 4

DUPE!!!

So here's the story. Remember that Sapphire I was talking about? Yeah. I decided to go do a little Treecko hunt, then this guy pops up not six or so resets in. Understanding in full the implications of RNG cloning, I'm not particularly upset at the little guy. *goes to pound shiny Pooch to death *

I'm thinking Treecko, but do you think you can persuade me to get a different Hoenn starter shiny?

Edit: 1:42am, another DUPE has come along! My ordinary Treecko is female this time...

osu!
stream
github

Last edited by MetalMario; April 16th, 2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old April 17th, 2008, 03:23 AM
Matty101
Trainer

Wow MetalMario, you have all the shiny luck but it's not on your side...yet

Twilightblade, good luck finding your Emerald! You can do it What shinies do you have on it anyways?

To all others, good luck and congrats Personally, no luck but I've been busy lately <_<

Old April 17th, 2008, 06:24 AM
Thebiggamer
Trainer

I can't find my emerald either, I didn't have any shinies on it but it's pretty anoying

Old April 17th, 2008, 06:36 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

I also lost my Emerald. I swear that game is always getting lost by people. Didn't have any shinys on it but all my EV trained Pokemon where on it so that's a shame. Still need to make my battling team. Just don't have the time to EV train them.

Unlucky there MM. I have had that happen when I was looking for my Torchic. Which I am still looking for. Hope I get him soon.
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links