Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

Notices
For all updates, view the main page.

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 17th, 2008 (12:28 PM).
Dispose Of The Betrayer....
Team Sinnoh

well i lost my leafgreen and have both my emeralds lol. just checking in got a five page report due so couldnt soft reset much at all this week good luck everbody.

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old April 17th, 2008 (03:53 PM).
Protect his very soul.
Team Sinnoh
ModeratorCS

MM: Wow, sorry to hear about the uncatchable shiny. And I think Treecko is the coolest hoenn shiny so stick with that..

Matty: Pidgey, Poochyena, Lugia, Ho-oh, and some events and IV bred and EV trained. Luckily, I cloned and traded the shiny johto birds to XD but they don't have their nicknames so I'm gonna be sad if I can't find Emerald.. What an evil little version. First RNGs, now it walks away during the night. :0 :0

I was thinking of buying a used LF to chain Vulpix and Weedle but bah, I'm broke. /too lazy to work.

Nothing new, I tried Cress a bit but why doesn't sync work on her? -.- Also, if I ever find Em soon, can I soft reset for Cynda and have a good chance with rngs like with the birds or is that SR a bit different/won't work?
Old April 17th, 2008 (05:10 PM).
I think I'm here to stay
Team Kanto

Nature: Adamant
i got noting to...i have been doin much but tryin but friend broke my emerald and it wont save now...so im goin soft rest on drifloom ps the resond im bussy im tryin to get a team thats good for wifi battling first than ill have free time to chain/SR
Old April 18th, 2008 (03:57 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.
Team Hoenn

Nature: Hasty
Quote originally posted by MetalMario:
DUPE!!!

So here's the story. Remember that Sapphire I was talking about? Yeah. I decided to go do a little Treecko hunt, then this guy pops up not six or so resets in. Understanding in full the implications of RNG cloning, I'm not particularly upset at the little guy. *goes to pound shiny Pooch to death :badsmile:*

I'm thinking Treecko, but do you think you can persuade me to get a different Hoenn starter shiny? ;)

Edit: 1:42am, another DUPE has come along! :shocked: My ordinary Treecko is female this time...
What is a DUPE? And no, stick with Treecko; you've been hunting for it for a long time, and it is easily the best looking of the three Hoenn shiny starters, not to mention the second best shiny starter in terms of looks.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old April 18th, 2008 (05:45 AM).
Team Kalos

Hey MM my rotom has a timid nature if you want to try to breed for a shint one you can have mine so you can use theeverstone trick and hope for another timid shiny

You must edit it to meet the limits set by the rules before you may remove the [sig-reason] code from your signature. Removing this tag will re-enable it.

Do not remove the tag until you fix the issues in your signature. You may be infracted for removing this tag if you do not fix the specified issues. Do not use this tag for decoration purposes.
Old April 19th, 2008 (06:12 AM). Edited April 19th, 2008 by The Graceful Assassin.
Team Sinnoh

well the US darkrai event was announced and it appears u will go to the island and catch it. i think i might go 4 a shiny 1, good luck everyone!
EDIT: actually it hasnt been confirmed if they give u the membership pass

Old April 19th, 2008 (06:55 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break
Team Hoenn

Nature: Quiet
I hope they do that in the UK. I want a shiny Darkria.

I have finished EV training my shiny Donphan now. I didn't get any shinies from it though. I am going to make a battling team for WiFi so shiny hunting is off for now. Have no clue about Wifi teams so I have lots to learn. Could anyone help me with the basics of a good team?
Old April 19th, 2008 (06:56 AM). Edited April 19th, 2008 by super onii chan.
I think I'm here to stay
Team Kanto

when is the darkrai event?

and how do u get it filler
Old April 19th, 2008 (10:09 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.
Team Hoenn

Where was it confirmed that the membership pass would be downloaded onto the game? Could you post a link?

Anyways, Darkrai has officially been announced, so I'm definitely gonna need to at least get a shiny Piplup or Turtwig soon. I'll be hunting for it a bit more now.

Wish me luck.

Old April 19th, 2008 (03:10 PM). Edited April 19th, 2008 by The Graceful Assassin.
Team Sinnoh

Quote originally posted by $ChuteOut$:
Where was it confirmed that the membership pass would be downloaded onto the game? Could you post a link?

Anyways, Darkrai has officially been announced, so I'm definitely gonna need to at least get a shiny Piplup or Turtwig soon. I'll be hunting for it a bit more now.

Wish me luck.
i edited my post i was just assuming they would give us the membership pass. If they do i would go 4 a shiny 1.

Old April 19th, 2008 (05:18 PM).
I think I'm here to stay
Team Kanto

yo i found a date from this fourm june 1st and may 30th =] hope its right but i dont know how to optain it i heard it was also a TRU event
Old April 22nd, 2008 (10:33 AM).
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Team Kalos

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
hey guys i have a new shiny... it's a shuckle when i started my emerald i was in the safari zone then when i went in i was lookin 4 a phanpy with a good nature and iv's but rock smashed a rock and there it was. my heart was thumping i was so scared that it would run when i threw food at it. wow that was a rush.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Old April 22nd, 2008 (06:28 PM).
Team Sinnoh
Gold Tier

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
What is a DUPE? And no, stick with Treecko; you've been hunting for it for a long time, and it is easily the best looking of the three Hoenn shiny starters, not to mention the second best shiny starter in terms of looks.
Dreaded Uncatchable Poochyena Encounter? Or was it supposed to be Shiny Uncatchable Poochyena Encounter? (SUPE) Either way, I got duped. On which version did you find those eight or so uncatchables in short succession? Wasn't it Ruby?

No new shinies thus far. I am rebuilding my Synchronize collection. I have EVERY nature except Modest, Timid, Mild, and Bashful. (Yes, I have the other four neutral natures, just to make my collection complete. :D) The only nature I really need is Timid to use on Palkia, yet it's managed to find itself among the last four. (I can't use the Pokéradar to find Abras faster, because I am pre-Elite Four, thus my needing it to use for Palkia. I can't use Synchronize for obvious reasons. =/)

My new Diamond game remains untouched. I'm considering resetting for a Sinnoh starter on it, particularly Turtwig. (I should get ALL the Grass starters! )

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old April 23rd, 2008 (01:40 PM).
Team Sinnoh

good luck to u MetalMario and u $Chuteout$ on turtwig i have not regretted sof resetting fo mine. Though i think now i am oing to split my soft resets between mudkip and combee. i believe if u save in front of a honey tree the same pokemon will come. correct me if im wong.

Old April 23rd, 2008 (02:06 PM). Edited April 23rd, 2008 by super onii chan.
I think I'm here to stay
Team Kanto

Dreaded Uncatchable Poochyena Encounter? Or was it supposed to be Shiny Uncatchable Poochyena Encounter? (SUPE) Either way, I got duped. On which version did you find those eight or so uncatchables in short succession? Wasn't it Ruby?

No new shinies thus far. I am rebuilding my Synchronize collection. I have EVERY nature except Modest, Timid, Mild, and Bashful. (Yes, I have the other four neutral natures, just to make my collection complete. :D) The only nature I really need is Timid to use on Palkia, yet it's managed to find itself among the last four. (I can't use the Pokéradar to find Abras faster, because I am pre-Elite Four, thus my needing it to use for Palkia. I can't use Synchronize for obvious reasons. =/)

My new Diamond game remains untouched. I'm considering resetting for a Sinnoh starter on it, particularly Turtwig. (I should get ALL the Grass starters! )
yo i was wondering if i can finnally be a OFFICALLY in the shinyhunter clan because ive been on this thread for and wondering if i can be in...ps ive been on this thread for like 3months

Quote originally posted by Graceful Assassin:
good luck to u MetalMario and u $Chuteout$ on turtwig i have not regretted sof resetting fo mine. Though i think now i am oing to split my soft resets between mudkip and combee. i believe if u save in front of a honey tree the same pokemon will come. correct me if im wong.
sry but u are wrong if u have honey any pokemon can pop out even after u reset for example i was looking for combees female and it took me 15 tries because pokemon like wurple kept poping up
Old April 24th, 2008 (02:44 PM).
Christmas Plant
Team Sinnoh

Before I join I want to know how do you get Shiny Pokemon ????????????? if so I will join
Old April 24th, 2008 (05:36 PM).
I think I'm here to stay
Team Kanto

Quote originally posted by BlackOphanimon:
Before I join I want to know how do you get Shiny Pokemon ????????????? if so I will join
well theres lots of ways to get shinies theres chaining,SR, random wild/egg...if u need me to explain these 3 just let me know the most common why to get shinies is by chaining which is use by pokeradar if u want to learn more on chaining theres lots of youtube vids about it =]
Old April 25th, 2008 (11:31 AM).
役 フロンティア
Team Unova

Oh hi black ophanimon huh u like pokemon,yes. ive got to shinys
EV'd Togekiss-EV'd Gyarados
EV'd Drapion-EV'd Cohagrigus-
EV'd Rotom-EV'd Typhlosion
Shiny Blitzle-Shiny Rhyperior
Shiny Raichu-Shiny Suicune (Event)
----------------------------------
|Looking For: EV trained Conkeldurr|
-------------------------------------------
Platinum Friend Code: 4470 0607 2775
Pearl Friend Code: 5027 7191 7724
Black Friend Code: 2107 7863 1668
Old April 26th, 2008 (08:46 AM).
Nostalgia is powerful.
Team Hoenn

My new Diamond game remains untouched. I'm considering resetting for a Sinnoh starter on it, particularly Turtwig. (I should get ALL the Grass starters! :classic:)
I found all of those shiny Ziggies on Emerald. And go for Turtwig. It would provide me with some much needed motivation.

Old April 26th, 2008 (08:32 PM).
Team Sinnoh

well then im better off hatching eggs for combee, while i go for mudkip. good luck everyone!

Old April 27th, 2008 (03:15 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break
Team Hoenn

Nature: Quiet
No shinies for me. My WiFi team isn't doing to good in training either. Still after the good IVs along with the right nature. Done some SRing will try and get some more in later.
Old April 27th, 2008 (11:48 AM). Edited April 27th, 2008 by MetalMario.
Team Sinnoh
Gold Tier

You find shiny Pokémon the same way you find any Pokémon. Every Pokémon (with a few exclusions) has the very same odds of being shiny once encountered: 1/8192. The Pokéradar can improve your odds if you study up on chaining. And please use proper grammar and punctuation.

Quote originally posted by shinyhunter011:
yo i was wondering if i can finnally be a OFFICALLY in the shinyhunter clan because ive been on this thread for and wondering if i can be in...ps ive been on this thread for like 3months
If you agree to follow the rules, as well as make some sort of effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, you may join.

I found all of those shiny Ziggies on Emerald. And go for Turtwig. It would provide me with some much needed motivation.
Oh. Not cool. The evidence is mounting in favour of R/S seeding properly from the clock, eliminating the possibility of RNG clones. (Well, unless I pulled the battery from my cart, but there's no reason to believe that that would bring back the stat distribution I saw when the Pooches appeared.) Either way, If there is such thing as a correlated ID, then odds are that my Sapphire has one, so there's no reason to despair. I may yet still be on the brink of a shiny Treecko! (maybe even shiny Rayquaza and Beldum later)

Well, I finally caught a Timid Synchro Kadabra. Its trait was "Good perseverance," which is ironic considering the amount of perseverance (at least 100 (Kad)Abras caught) it took for me to finally get the thing! Now that I have it, I must train my team before clearing out Mt. Coronet and beginning to soft reset for a shiny Palkia.

I've been playing Pearl more than the 3rd-gen, so no progress on Treecko, let alone Chikorita.

osu!
stream
github
Old April 27th, 2008 (06:03 PM).
I think I'm here to stay
Team Kanto

[quote=MetalMario;3536556]

If you agree to follow the rules, as well as make some sort of effort to use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation, you may join.

[quote]

lol do u mean like put periods and stuff...ill try but if i dont do it plz dont get mad i might forget...dang let me retry XD
Lol do you mean like put periods and stuff. I'll try, but if i don't do it please don't get mad. I might forget. -that better
If you do mean what i think you mean then I'll put a effort to do so thanks alot.
Old April 27th, 2008 (08:40 PM).
Team Sinnoh
Gold Tier

[QUOTE=shinyhunter011;3537229][quote=MetalMario;3536556]

Quote:

lol do u mean like put periods and stuff...ill try but if i dont do it plz dont get mad i might forget...dang let me retry XD
Lol do you mean like put periods and stuff. I'll try, but if i don't do it please don't get mad. I might forget. -that better
If you do mean what i think you mean then I'll put a effort to do so thanks alot.
Yeah, well it's just that most of the trolls and liar n00bs tend to type using IM speak, so I'm kind of bugged by it easily. Thanks for a "brave effort." And you're in!

Level 50 is still a way's off for my Pearl team. I need to be at least a little overleveled before facing Palkia just so I can be sure I can make the shiny 'catchworthy' without risking killing it or losing any of my own guys. Level 50 is my target, and my team is currently L45. Night.

osu!
stream
github
Old April 27th, 2008 (10:11 PM). Edited April 27th, 2008 by engage'.
a new horizon
Team Kanto
Gold Tier

I would LOVE to join the SHC! Yes, I am new to PC, but I'm not a noob when it comes to forums and websites.

The only shinies I have so far is a Tentacool, not hacked, from Pokémon Shiny Gold, and a legit, not hacked, Shiny Darkrai. XD

If I can join, can I have some tips for hunting shinies?

ezzo is my partner in crime.
loki is my twin.
and i'm back from the dead! hooray!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links