The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:16 PM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
i know how you feel i've given up shiny palkia i did about 1786 approx. i fell like seeing something new other than the pokemon i'm SRing 4 to the point i'll feel sick even.but i shall not give in giratina and or regigagas will be mine.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:19 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
Quote:
Originally Posted by rapid whalelord View Post
i know how you feel i've given up shiny palkia i did about 1786 approx. i fell like seeing something new other than the pokemon i'm SRing 4 to the point i'll feel sick even.but i shall not give in giratina and or regigagas will be mine.
whats the max youve sr? and about how many you do a day?
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:25 PM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

Quote:
hey you want to race for giratina? i too have given up on palkia but im not doing the same for giratina i really like the silver.

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:27 PM
LordxDanswich
Lord of the Sammich!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LordxDanswich
Personally i do 500 resets a day, and i know for a fact that some people do more.

Soft resetting for a pokemon can be boring, but you can do so much more while you're doing it, watching tv, talking to your friends etc etc, thats how i found mine.
Regigigas:Talking to friends
Rayquaza:Talking to my aunt and my sister
Torchic:watching the simpsons while talking to my brother
Regirock:Talking to my friend again
Registeel:Watching tv

just remember to have the sound up when your doing it and you should be fine, rapid whaleord you shouldn't have given up on palkia after only 1786 resets, if you had to take a break you should have just saved the game and not played it for a while, palkia is too much of a kickass shiny to give up on.

Kindle Road
Current Location/Target
Credit to Pokesho for the Ponyta image
Old June 23rd, 2008, 01:38 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomX View Post
Personally i do 500 resets a day, and i know for a fact that some people do more.

Soft resetting for a pokemon can be boring, but you can do so much more while you're doing it, watching tv, talking to your friends etc etc, thats how i found mine.
Regigigas:Talking to friends
Rayquaza:Talking to my aunt and my sister
Torchic:watching the simpsons while talking to my brother
Regirock:Talking to my friend again
Registeel:Watching tv
just remember to have the sound up when your doing it and you should be fine, rapid whaleord you shouldn't have given up on palkia after only 1786 resets, if you had to take a break you should have just saved the game and not played it for a while, palkia is too much of a kickass shiny to give up on.
wouldnt that be hard to keep track of the numbers if you watch tv? well im sring atm and im at 60
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:24 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
wouldnt that be hard to keep track of the numbers if you watch tv? well im sring atm and im at 60
Numbers aren't that important. I havent done any more for uxie. This may be my last post for a week, hopefully I run into another access point. I'll MOST LIKELY have some in about a week and a half to two weeks. Wish me ALL OF YOUR LUCK FOR UXIE!!! Hopefully I'll get a signal...
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:24 PM
LordxDanswich
Lord of the Sammich!

Quote:
No, i just have a small writing pad and a pen on the arm of the chair, and i look down for a second to check if it's shiny or not, and if it isn't i add a tally, it's really easier than you think trust me

Thats how i got all of my soft reset shinies, it stops you from getting bored.

Kindle Road
Current Location/Target
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:25 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomX View Post
No, i just have a small writing pad and a pen on the arm of the chair, and i look down for a second to check if it's shiny or not, and if it isn't i add a tally, it's really easier than you think trust me

Thats how i got all of my soft reset shinies, it stops you from getting bored.
Well, I just give up on that because I'd rather talk or something while SRing. BTW, how did u get that shiny card? I really want one for myself.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 02:58 PM
LordxDanswich
Lord of the Sammich!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRkid View Post
Well, I just give up on that because I'd rather talk or something while SRing. BTW, how did u get that shiny card? I really want one for myself.
I made it myself, and i do talk to people while soft restting, if i'm not watching tv while soft resetting i talk to my friends and family, and i have the pad on the arm of the chair while i'm sring, it's easily possible to do both.

Kindle Road
Current Location/Target
Old June 23rd, 2008, 04:57 PM
Tabatha
A figment of your imgination

Quote:
I know exactly how you feel about this one....I did SR for a shiny dialga for weeks I was at at least 5000 (I stopped counting after 1000) I literally spent 8-10 hours a day resetting.....Of course I did other things like watch tv and talk to people but it just got soooo bad to the point where I couldn't sleep because the cry of dialga was running through my head and the music that was playing there haunted my dreams I just had to stop and do something else see other pokemon....It might not have been so bad if I had pearl as well so I could switch it up....but yeah it was awful.

Old June 23rd, 2008, 08:40 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Nice freaking huge sig shinyhunter011.... >.>'

Guess what? I beat Tycoon dude, so I got 20 points! All I have to do is crush 7 more trainers and I'll have 32 points, enough for W-O-W TM.

Then I'm gonna play my PSP and go to sleep.
Old June 23rd, 2008, 09:32 PM
Tabatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
Nice freaking huge sig shinyhunter011.... >.>'

Guess what? I beat Tycoon dude, so I got 20 points! All I have to do is crush 7 more trainers and I'll have 32 points, enough for W-O-W TM.

Then I'm gonna play my PSP and go to sleep.
Gratz!!!!!!!!

I finally caught my ditto.... I ended the night with 13 charmander eggs and 16 eevee eggs and now I'm just going to hatch a bunch of them! I know the chances of hatching a shiny are really really low just like finding one without the radar but I know one day I'll hatch one and untill then I'll just have a bunch of pokemon to trade =)....I tried my empoleon with the ditto but they didn't get along so I guess I'll have to catch a few more dittos before I breed some of my other pokemon....

Old June 24th, 2008, 02:00 AM
Razer302
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
I have tried to do other things while SRing but I always get to turn it of if I'm watching tv or talking. Also the noise from the tv normally distracts me. I have tried using head phones but on my GBA Sp I don't have headphones for it so I can't have the sound on or I will get moaned at so I am always looking at the screen.

Nothing new from me at the minute.
Old June 24th, 2008, 03:48 AM
Kishu Inu
Pokemon Breeder

Wow, Shinyhunter. Giant sig. o_o

Sorry for not being on. Busy and all with life, but I managed to get a box of shiny charmanders hatched, one modest with awesome IV's.

I'm going to try radaring later. Wish me luck!

~Shinies~

PC Family:
None. 3:
Old June 24th, 2008, 04:55 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

What do you mean you made it? Did you have some sort of table and input the shiny sprites? Or is there a card-making site with that many slots? Update on Uxie: Only about 100 more resets done since last post. I NEED IT TO SHINE! JUST PUT ME OUT OF MY MISERY AND SHINE! Nice sig SH

Last edited by Le Krome; June 24th, 2008 at 05:13 AM. Reason: oops...
Old June 24th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Tabatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishu Inu View Post
Wow, Shinyhunter. Giant sig. o_o

Sorry for not being on. Busy and all with life, but I managed to get a box of shiny charmanders hatched, one modest with awesome IV's.

I'm going to try radaring later. Wish me luck!

You hatched a whole box of shiny charmanders!!!!!! wow you are soooooooooo lucky! I'm hatching charmanders too this really gives me hope on getting shinies....I have a trade lined up to get a bulbasaur and squirtle so soon I'll be breeding for shiny ones of those too as well as the eevee project I have running

Old June 24th, 2008, 09:37 AM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
i prefer hatching i find it easier to bare because i'll be hatching a few different ones at a time. And if you were wondering i chose giratina (italian accent) because it's bett'a, MUCH BETT'A.plus after seeing it soooooooo much it's specialness if gone + i REALLY feel sick after seeing it soooooo much lol while i can leave giratina and come back with more energy if i get way over 4000.

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Old June 24th, 2008, 09:47 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

sorry about the sig didnt know it was going be that big and PC froze so i couldnt fix it lol im going put it again but try to reduce the size

other news: im not going after squirtle, at least not yet. i dont think im ready plus i suck when it comes to waiting.

Last edited by super onii chan; June 24th, 2008 at 09:54 AM. Reason: Your double post has been automatically merged.
Old June 24th, 2008, 11:15 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
sorry about the sig didnt know it was going be that big and PC froze so i couldnt fix it lol im going put it again but try to reduce the size

other news: im not going after squirtle, at least not yet. i dont think im ready plus i suck when it comes to waiting.
Well, does that mean that you got the last batch of shiny targets? Still not many more resets on Uxie. Shine you freaking lame blue thing! God, is it too much to ask for my first SR Legend? This Uxie thing is really depressing, and seems like a waste of time. Anyone wanna post that they got theirs after about 7,000 resets and post pics? That would help my ever slowing quest for it. I've taken so much time, and I really want to EV Train a great team and get Mew. I just don't know anything anymore... BTW, how can I make my sig have all of my shinies? I've tried to use multiple shiny sprite pics, but I can only use one. I would like to use a trainer card, but I don't know how to make one of those giant Pleny-O-Space Cards. I also would like it like Tabatha's. How did you get it like that big T?

Last edited by Le Krome; June 24th, 2008 at 11:40 AM.
Old June 24th, 2008, 03:01 PM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

i always do other things while SR which is not good since im not paying attention. ( an example is when i found my shiny turtwig i was watching a youtube video and i only looked down at my DS cause i noticed it was dying. almost shut it off to until i noticed it was blue XD) i am paying closer attention to giratina in hopes of it soon being shiny. congrats and good luck to all.

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old June 24th, 2008, 04:12 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Can I have a bit more luck Luxi? P.S. I'm da uber pwnage with roxas vs u! GIVE ME UR LUCK! I RLY want that uxie and my bro is hunting Rotom now. I also slightly want a treecko. Give me every bit of luck you people have, then I'll give it back, other than my newfound luck. I want my golden Uxie! I'm about to cry I want it so bad!
Old June 24th, 2008, 04:30 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

well you have all the luck from me . well im going to try to beat LG first then ill sr for lengends, and if i get bored i can always fly somewhere else. that what i hate about sring for starters, you have to stay in the same place and arent allowed to go anywher else.

SRkid when you get the shiny aron looks awesome
Old June 24th, 2008, 05:08 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kishu Inu View Post
I hatched a whole box of shiny Charmanders once.... It hurt. I needed some special cream after that...........

I'm just kinda chilling. I think I have my game plan set out for Machamp now. Regardless of what I really do with it, the two sets I like have the same EV spread so I'll probably go ahead and train it...

Can't go wrong with 393 attack. It could take either of my Physical Pokemon's place. Maybe mainly Tyranitar, but if it tries out Metagross' position....

Nothing will stop it.

Absolutely nothing. Speed boosts and a Liechi boost. With the type coverage and just raw power.... Someone would have to be lucky or go through a ton of set-up to stop it. The best way would pinch the problem right at the start - but how many people that I know are ready for it?
Right.

So I'll chillax with Machamp. It's not my favorite (unbelievable), so I'd like to get this out of the way.
I'll also be waiting to trade a Pokemon, and waiting for Makuhita to Swarm.

Good luck SRkid. >_>
And everyone else in the club. C'mon, make some noise!
Old June 24th, 2008, 06:00 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
I hatched a whole box of shiny Charmanders once.... It hurt. I needed some special cream after that...........

I'm just kinda chilling. I think I have my game plan set out for Machamp now. Regardless of what I really do with it, the two sets I like have the same EV spread so I'll probably go ahead and train it...

Can't go wrong with 393 attack. It could take either of my Physical Pokemon's place. Maybe mainly Tyranitar, but if it tries out Metagross' position....

Nothing will stop it.

Absolutely nothing. Speed boosts and a Liechi boost. With the type coverage and just raw power.... Someone would have to be lucky or go through a ton of set-up to stop it. The best way would pinch the problem right at the start - but how many people that I know are ready for it?
Right.

So I'll chillax with Machamp. It's not my favorite (unbelievable), so I'd like to get this out of the way.
I'll also be waiting to trade a Pokemon, and waiting for Makuhita to Swarm.

Good luck SRkid.
And everyone else in the club. C'mon, make some noise!
Hey thanks! It feels good to have some luck specifically given! I'm so encouraged!
Old June 25th, 2008, 07:26 AM
Kishu Inu
Pokemon Breeder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabatha View Post

You hatched a whole box of shiny charmanders!!!!!! wow you are soooooooooo lucky! I'm hatching charmanders too this really gives me hope on getting shinies....I have a trade lined up to get a bulbasaur and squirtle so soon I'll be breeding for shiny ones of those too as well as the eevee project I have running
Well, not I've hatched 2 boxes and a half.
You just keep on hatching there. You'll find a shiny eventually.

I'm too lazy to radar, so I'll just stick to looking for Charmander in Diamond.
I think I'll try just playing Fire Red, I randomly get good luck in Fire Red with shinies. (I've found four shinies on Fire Red in the period of 5 months, but they all got away, except for my Nidoran.)

~Shinies~

PC Family:
None. 3:
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links