The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 25th, 2008, 11:39 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
Well I'm going hard for this Uxie, and it better shine! I've gotten about 6,500 down now! Go, go, go! My brother is also hunting down Rotom. I hope I get it golden before the end of the month! GL all!
Old June 25th, 2008, 12:58 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
I'm waiting for like 2 people to show up now to trade them Starters....... I'm sick of waiting. I don't know why one of them isn't responding to me, they've apparently been online today and I sent them a message yesterday (and today too).

Same with another punk who asked me today, he named off like a whole bunch. I rounded up 3 GSC starters but I'm getting tired of just handing out Pokemon even though I don't like traded Pokemon as is so I don't really want to ask for anything in particular.

My Dad's getting on my nerves too...... ugh.
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:05 PM
LordxDanswich
Lord of the Sammich!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LordxDanswich
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
I'm waiting for like 2 people to show up now to trade them Starters....... I'm sick of waiting. I don't know why one of them isn't responding to me, they've apparently been online today and I sent them a message yesterday (and today too).

Same with another punk who asked me today, he named off like a whole bunch. I rounded up 3 GSC starters but I'm getting tired of just handing out Pokemon even though I don't like traded Pokemon as is so I don't really want to ask for anything in particular.

My Dad's getting on my nerves too...... ugh.
You should wait until they pm you and then tell them the trades off, if people pm you asking for poke then the least they could do is respond to the pm's sent by the person they asked when the pokemon is ready, anything else is just being plain rude imo.

Didn't start soft resetting for driflon either today , i will start tomorrow dammit!

Kindle Road
Current Location/Target
Credit to Pokesho for the Ponyta image
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenomX View Post
You should wait until they pm you and then tell them the trades off, if people pm you asking for poke then the least they could do is respond to the pm's sent by the person they asked when the pokemon is ready, anything else is just being plain rude imo.

Didn't start soft resetting for driflon either today , i will start tomorrow dammit!
Good luck with Drifloon, VX! I'm blazing with Uxie, I'm around 6,600. MOVE OUT!!! BE GOLD! P.S. I Love Mew.
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:38 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote:

Didn't start soft resetting for driflon either today >_>, i will start tomorrow dammit!
Which is why I'm pretty pissed.
Meanwhile I've been getting all my shinies in a row, and I'm getting ready to upload the new data onto PBR.

I just went ahead and released/deleted that traded hacked shiny mew that guy gave me because I couldn't do anything with it (no GTS no PBR no news no calls no tyranny). I plan to give the also hacked shiny Turtwig to my friend that way he can do whatever he wants with it. As for Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Steelix and Dewgong.... I'm going to hold onto the for a while. I doubt Squirtle and Cynda are hacked because they have the "OMG SHINEYZ!" feel to them that someone had when they got them.
The other two are just.... there. Probably toss them out the window to someone or GTS.
And Chimchar got traded through GTS.
This reminds me again to never go to a Giveaway. I think that guy knew what he was handing out before he reset his game.
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:39 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
DDD how long did it take you to get all 12 of those shiny ghost (the one that starts with a m. i cant spell it i think its mistervius...or something like that)

good luck to all. i might chain a pokemon i want on my team with good nature and good ivs
Old June 25th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

I guess I'll post this for everyone too, not just you DDD. Could anyone give me a Johto Starter Egg? I can trade very little, as I only have super uber legendaries (legits, all) and weak pokemon. I am desperate, and I have 2 days to trade like this. Please help!
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:02 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
DDD how long did it take you to get all 12 of those shiny ghost (the one that starts with a m. i cant spell it i think its mistervius...or something like that)

good luck to all. i might chain a pokemon i want on my team with good nature and good ivs
Misdreavus. :) (Check this out. Just because I can.

Well, the first one I got was from a different chain so in reality I got 11 the other day. The first one came at a chain of 22 but the chain broke at 30. For me it's very bad luck to get shinies before 40... it almost always breaks.

The mega chain that I had took around 5 days. 2 of them were broken chain days (since Misdreavus only appear at night I had to wait), and then on the 3rd day I started the chain and eased it into 40, and then gathered them up the remaining days.
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:08 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

i saw it it evolved O.O call the cops. lol anyways i lost my chaining spirt, all i want to do is beat LG asap so i can sr for legends

LG isnt nothing like r/b/y...theres like new quest you have to do before you get to the 8th gym

Last edited by super onii chan; June 25th, 2008 at 02:14 PM.
Old June 25th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Good luck with LG SH11! As for you DDD, THAT MISMAGIUS ROCKS! congratz! I got that starly, which is definitely better than bidoof.
Old June 25th, 2008, 03:03 PM
LordxDanswich
Lord of the Sammich!

Nature: Docile
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to LordxDanswich
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRkid View Post
Good luck with LG SH11! As for you DDD, THAT MISMAGIUS ROCKS! congratz! I got that starly, which is definitely better than bidoof.
Hey SRkid, if you still need that johto starter i can trade you all three in eggs in about an hour if you'll still be online? (why is it you only have 2 days anyway?)

Hey DDD, could you pehaps get a picture of shiny mismagius on pokemon ranch? and misdreavus if you can

Kindle Road
Current Location/Target
Credit to Pokesho for the Ponyta image
Old June 25th, 2008, 03:17 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Hey SRkid, if you still need that johto starter i can trade you all three in eggs in about an hour if you'll still be online? (why is it you only have 2 days anyway?)

Hey DDD, could you pehaps get a picture of shiny mismagius on pokemon ranch? and misdreavus if you can
Thanks, but DDD already gave them to me! Thanks again, buddy! And in response to that little question, I'm goin on vacation! Yipee-Kai-Ay Mutha F***a! I can't wait! i'm goin all over the U.S., and I'm most likely getting the shiny Uxie over the lengthy driving periods. I'm also very hyped up on sugar! Either that or it's just the excitement of leaving! Ya-ha! That is all. :O?
Old June 25th, 2008, 03:20 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

srkid have you got your radar yet? or you cant until that shiny pops up.
Old June 25th, 2008, 04:15 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
srkid have you got your radar yet? or you cant until that shiny pops up.
I have, but I just REALLY want that shiny Uxie. Why?
Old June 25th, 2008, 04:24 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote:
Will do. I was just getting ready to bring home all the extra shinies to Diamond anyway. I decided I'd keep them with me since it's so neatly done on my Diamond game and I have them all in a row.

So I'll drop off one of the Misdreavuses and Orko the Mismagius and check them out, snap pictures and upload. =)
Old June 25th, 2008, 05:58 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

=========================

Now for those shiny Ranch pics.
I got more than just Misdreavus and Mismagius.

Spoiler:
First things first. Misdreavus...

Looks a little..... spikey if you ask me....

Yep. I'll say.

Now, time for Orko the Mismagius

Looks happy.

Gracious the Shiny Snubbull

My next new Ranch favorite. It just looks so awesome.... Shiny Venomoth

Flyfast the Ninjask

K-PAX the shiny Magnezone

The way the lighting is, it's magnets look kinda pink lol

Crackle the shiny Shedinja

Dunsparce the shiny Dunsparce

And finally Sonic the Hedg- I mean, Sonic the shiny Electrode

Interesting pose, eh?
Roasted Electrode

And now, for some random pictures.

Every now and then a CPU person will come and ask you to come to their ranch. This time it was Meribel and her Miltanks.... They had one toy. The bonfire that roasted Electrode.
So I terrorized them and their ugliness and had a barbecue.

When I got home I played Indiana Jones with my Pokemon. I got squashed

As did Hayley the ranchkeeper

(But it didn't help her looks none..)

GAME!

Ok, so the reason why there's no Staraptor or Lickilicky is because I don't know if it would affect their happiness or not and Return is on them.

Hope you enjoyed the show.
Old June 26th, 2008, 07:51 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
I have, but I just REALLY want that shiny Uxie. Why?
because i thought sense you havent see Uxie yet, you couldnt have the national dex, someone could have gave it to you so i was wondering.

to everyone my pc really dose suck atm because we dont have virus protection, which we will hopefully get soon. in the mean time if im not as active as i was its not my fault
Old June 26th, 2008, 10:05 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
because i thought sense you havent see Uxie yet, you couldnt have the national dex, someone could have gave it to you so i was wondering.

to everyone my pc really dose suck atm because we dont have virus protection, which we will hopefully get soon. in the mean time if im not as active as i was its not my fault
Oh. Yeah, I just traded over from diamond in preparation for restarting it. I actually have Uxie in my party in pearl, but just having it helps to use repeat balls along with dusk balls.
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:09 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

*sigh*

All right.

So, both people contact me. The first, and the first one to ask, said that they hadn't had internet access for 2 days. We're supposed to trade tonight (they're actually in MY time zone for once).

The other guy..........

Gets on my nerves a little.

No patience whatsoever.

So, out of what he listed, I frantically got a baby Chiko, Toto and Cynda to trade with him, and I got a Suicune, a shiny Entei, and a Ho-oh...........
All Lv. 100...

Suicune has a Serious nature and is from Kanto. The only perfect IV it has is HP, with it maxed out..... maybe not hacked....

Shiny Entei. It looks like it's not hacked.

Looks.

Relaxed, so-so IVs.
It says it's from Hoenn.

My Pokemon from Coloseum say they're from Distant Land.

So how did they get it from Hoenn again?

And now for the grand finale, Mr. ****n' Big Bird

Serious nature, obtain Jan. 1st 2099, came from JOHTO (That's right freakin' JOHTO BABY), has POKERUS AND! AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDD IS IN A CHERISH BALL!

Maybe they should ask whoever hacked this crap to give them their Pokemon.

(I lol at the fact that my Mismagius outruns Suicune, and it's only Lv. 60 and it's Lv. 100... Same goes almost for Entei, and if it was at Lv. 100 it might even outrun Ho-Ho-Oh)

He now tells me that whenever I'm ready with the rest of the starters

Well.... anyway....

I uploaded my Pokemon data onto PBR. Mismagius looks different that it does on DS...

It looks so much more awesome. It's like faded brown and the highlights are a lighter brown.... It's so awesome.

Good luck everyone.......... *sigh*

Well I'm off to go hatch more babies. I think I'll start a giveaway for the starter Pokemon for those who can't get them. Maybe I'll get a shiny out of it.

And maybe somemore traded hacked Pokemon.
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:19 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
*sigh*

All right.

So, both people contact me. The first, and the first one to ask, said that they hadn't had internet access for 2 days. We're supposed to trade tonight (they're actually in MY time zone for once).

The other guy..........

Gets on my nerves a little.

No patience whatsoever.

So, out of what he listed, I frantically got a baby Chiko, Toto and Cynda to trade with him, and I got a Suicune, a shiny Entei, and a Ho-oh...........
All Lv. 100...

Suicune has a Serious nature and is from Kanto. The only perfect IV it has is HP, with it maxed out..... maybe not hacked....

Shiny Entei. It looks like it's not hacked.

Looks.

Relaxed, so-so IVs.
It says it's from Hoenn.

My Pokemon from Coloseum say they're from Distant Land.

So how did they get it from Hoenn again?

And now for the grand finale, Mr. ****n' Big Bird

Serious nature, obtain Jan. 1st 2099, came from JOHTO (That's right freakin' JOHTO BABY), has POKERUS AND! AAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNDDDDD IS IN A CHERISH BALL!

Maybe they should ask whoever hacked this crap to give them their Pokemon.

(I lol at the fact that my Mismagius outruns Suicune, and it's only Lv. 60 and it's Lv. 100... Same goes almost for Entei, and if it was at Lv. 100 it might even outrun Ho-Ho-Oh)

He now tells me that whenever I'm ready with the rest of the starters

Well.... anyway....

I uploaded my Pokemon data onto PBR. Mismagius looks different that it does on DS...

It looks so much more awesome. It's like faded brown and the highlights are a lighter brown.... It's so awesome.

Good luck everyone.......... *sigh*

Well I'm off to go hatch more babies. I think I'll start a giveaway for the starter Pokemon for those who can't get them. Maybe I'll get a shiny out of it.

And maybe somemore traded hacked Pokemon.
Ouch! What a cheater! Well I've just taken a break from my Uxie hunt (I'm at about 6,800 resets) and just chained some Shellos. I'm lookin' for a shiny patch now that I'm at forty. Come on Shellos, Convince my Uxie to shine!
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:26 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote:
Ouch! What a cheater! Well I've just taken a break from my Uxie hunt (I'm at about 6,800 resets) and just chained some Shellos. I'm lookin' for a shiny patch now that I'm at forty. Come on Shellos, Convince my Uxie to shine!
Wow, good luck! =) It's a matter of patience and watching where you walk.

That guy eventually replied saying he got them off the GTS so they may or may not be hacked.

Grow up. >_>

In fact, in order to even GET these kinds of Pokemon off the GTS, you gotta see them first.

And the only ways to get them are through the GBA games......... And Colosseum.

Which yield the starters. Kanto and Johto.

I just told him that I didn't know when I'd be able to trade again. Which is in the next eternity for that guy.

Or at least when I do that starter giveaway deal. But I'm easy to reconsider because I don't want "stuff from the GTS", if you know what I mean....
Old June 26th, 2008, 12:35 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Wow, good luck! =) It's a matter of patience and watching where you walk.

That guy eventually replied saying he got them off the GTS so they may or may not be hacked.

Grow up.

In fact, in order to even GET these kinds of Pokemon off the GTS, you gotta see them first.

And the only ways to get them are through the GBA games......... And Colosseum.

Which yield the starters. Kanto and Johto.

I just told him that I didn't know when I'd be able to trade again. Which is in the next eternity for that guy.

Or at least when I do that starter giveaway deal. But I'm easy to reconsider because I don't want "stuff from the GTS", if you know what I mean....
Thanks! I received the luck right after I got shiny shellos No. 1! Now to get like 10 more, then back to Uxie!
Old June 26th, 2008, 04:08 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

nice. DDD nice pic they looks so cute *im straight* sorry didnt see that comment. good luck sr on the shellos. and on uxie i have a feeling you will get in soon. well tommorow im going chain the swarm. my slakoth is the only shiny "I" caught in pearl. to bad my friend lost my diamon =/.
Old June 26th, 2008, 05:10 PM
tokyostar48
Myu

Hey. have any of yall caught a shiny pokemon lengendary when you have already seen it?
Old June 26th, 2008, 05:28 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
nice. DDD nice pic they looks so cute *im straight* sorry didnt see that comment. good luck sr on the shellos. and on uxie i have a feeling you will get in soon. well tommorow im going chain the swarm. my slakoth is the only shiny "I" caught in pearl. to bad my friend lost my diamon =/.
Thanks! I got Six Shiny Shellos overall. Chain broke at 48, I went to an edge patch, but it was still Shellos. I'm happy with those six though. Gonna Attack, Speed, and a little HP EV Train one that will be a gastrodon. Back to Uxie gonna get to at least seven thousand and call it a night. GL all!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links