The PokéCommunity Forums  

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs

Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.  
Old June 26th, 2008, 06:34 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
umm...srkid hate to break this to you but.... Gastrodon is not good in both atk and spd.
Old June 26th, 2008, 07:22 PM
Matty101
Trainer

*Wipes away cobwebs and blows away dust*

"Anyone here?!" *looks and sees 15,000+ posts* ..."Guess so"

Hellllooooooooooooooo everyone I'm finally back after picking up Pokemon again for the summer! But sadly, even after 6,000 posts, I have yet to find another shiny. I'm running through Silver all over again and with 16 hours of hard gameplay in already, I'm ready to find a nice shiny :D

How's everyone been lately? Hopefully I'll see some familiar faces

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!
Old June 27th, 2008, 03:34 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Nature: Lonely
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
umm...srkid hate to break this to you but.... Gastrodon is not good in both atk and spd.
I mean get the best speed out of it, not like its faster than garchomp or deoxys spd... I'm at 6,96-something resets for uxie, someone wanna give me a story on how they got a shiny in 7,000 SRs? If you didn't notice my sig, I'm gonna get a treecko too, so after Uxie I'll need a story on how it only took 1,000 resets.
Old June 27th, 2008, 03:53 AM
Matty101
Trainer

Well SRkid, I was SRing for a Charmander on Fire Red a looooooooooooong time ago and gave up after about 3,000 (no patience ftl ). You can do it !! :D

Old June 27th, 2008, 04:04 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty101 View Post
Well SRkid, I was SRing for a Charmander on Fire Red a looooooooooooong time ago and gave up after about 3,000 (no patience ftl ). You can do it !! :D
Sorry, but 3,000 would have to make you super lucky. Heliotrope had to reset 30,000 TIMES! for a shiny dialga. Thanks though!
Old June 27th, 2008, 04:21 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

hi people. welcome back matty even though i dont really know you i saw you post a couple times back then . theres a lot of new comers here including me so hope you fit right in again.

other news, im going chain swarm. i havent chain in a while so i hope luck is on my side
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:12 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

GL SH! Trying to chain Buizel, getting bored of soft resetting... blah blah blah... Good Luck to all!
Old June 27th, 2008, 07:22 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

im chaining surskit and i was going type wish me luck since im on 40. 1 sec after pulling up SHC website the shiny popped up .

edit: guess what. one minute later another shiny popped up. wow it usually takes me like 30min to get one. it took me about 5min to get 2
edit 2:luck number 3 came up. lets see if i can beat srk(srkid can i call you that ) shellos chain. this is my last edit til the chain finishes
edit3:well chain ended at 46, with i think 4 shinies. chain ended by a lvl 3 male wobbuffet which i caught so i can punish it for breaking my chain . OMG SHINIES! WOOT SECOND SHINY IN PEARL! later today im going chain shinx should be easy. good luck to all.

Last edited by super onii chan; June 27th, 2008 at 07:51 AM.
Old June 27th, 2008, 08:11 AM
The Graceful Assassin
Dispose Of The Betrayer....

congrats on your chain shinyhunter and welcome back Matty. As for me still hoping this giratina turns silver sometime soon i lost count of the number of resets that i have but i know its over 1,000 by now. Good luck to everyone's hunts.

" As The Lightless Oblivion Devours You, Drown In The Ever-Blooming Darkness.."
Credit Goes To Aurafire For The Banner

Old June 27th, 2008, 09:06 AM
Tabatha
A figment of your imgination

Quote:
im chaining surskit and i was going type wish me luck since im on 40. 1 sec after pulling up SHC website the shiny popped up .

edit: guess what. one minute later another shiny popped up. wow it usually takes me like 30min to get one. it took me about 5min to get 2
edit 2:luck number 3 came up. lets see if i can beat srk(srkid can i call you that ) shellos chain. this is my last edit til the chain finishes
edit3:well chain ended at 46, with i think 4 shinies. chain ended by a lvl 3 male wobbuffet which i caught so i can punish it for breaking my chain . OMG SHINIES! WOOT SECOND SHINY IN PEARL! later today im going chain shinx should be easy. good luck to all.

Gratz!!! yay for new shinies!! sorry I haven't posted in awhile >< I haven't had much chance to play pokemon lately because people are sick at work and I'm stuck working their shifts so I've been soooooo busy but after tonight and shopping tommorrow (finally doing the 30min drive to the good mall to see if I can find a copy of LG or FR....and of course some new clothes!) I have a few days off so I can get back to chaining and breeding and get a new shiny!

Old June 27th, 2008, 10:09 AM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graceful Assassin View Post
congrats on your chain shinyhunter and welcome back Matty. As for me still hoping this giratina turns silver sometime soon i lost count of the number of resets that i have but i know its over 1,000 by now. Good luck to everyone's hunts.
Good luck with Tina-T! Congrats SH, I almost got a shiny buizel but my chain broke at 24, damn mareep. Im somewhere aroun 7,000 for Uxie, shine pixie shine! Good luck with finding FR or LG Tabatha! Good luck to all, and to all a good hunt! Man, I am good with those taglines!...
Old June 27th, 2008, 11:00 AM
DDD'SSCEPTILE
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRkid View Post
Good luck with Tina-T! Congrats SH, I almost got a shiny buizel but my chain broke at 24, damn mareep. Im somewhere aroun 7,000 for Uxie, shine pixie shine! Good luck with finding FR or LG Tabatha! Good luck to all, and to all a good hunt! Man, I am good with those taglines!... :|
lol. Well, I hope you get Uxie soon, but if it was me, I wouldn't have went to go try to chain Buizel, because all I can think of when SRing is that if I encounter anything else, if I had encountered what I was SRing for at that time, it might have been shiny.

Not to say that the 24 or so Buizel you saw could've been shiny Uxie instead....

Just makes me think of the RNG.

As for me....

Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way..

My Lucario's now Lv. 100 so when I kill something it's like victory fanfaRADAR!! so I don't have much time to hold my breath to look around but it makes it go by faster which is good with me.
Old June 27th, 2008, 11:07 AM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

rng? im guessing thts like luck lol. thanks people for all your congrats . to bad all the nature suck for the shiny =/
Old June 27th, 2008, 12:00 PM
It's Just Fufu
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
I got a shiny Flaaffy with better IVs today. Other than that, I soft reset for Zapdos a bit on FR...I plan on SRing for Moltres on LG as well.

I'm really starting to wonder when my next SR shiny will appear. *sigh*

Good luck, everyone.

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Old June 27th, 2008, 12:46 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
lol. Well, I hope you get Uxie soon, but if it was me, I wouldn't have went to go try to chain Buizel, because all I can think of when SRing is that if I encounter anything else, if I had encountered what I was SRing for at that time, it might have been shiny.

Not to say that the 24 or so Buizel you saw could've been shiny Uxie instead....

As for me....

My Lucario's now Lv. 100 so when I kill something it's like victory fanfaRADAR!! so I don't have much time to hold my breath to look around but it makes it go by faster which is good with me.
Sorry, but I don't understand... I just enjoy to take a few brakes from soft resetting and right now I would rather get my final radar shiny for a while. I can't chain on the road, so I want meh shiny doduo. I'm almost definitely gonna get shiny uxie on the road, so... Thanks though!
Old June 27th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Dark Steelix Lv X
Final Atomic Buster

Hey all, Congrats to new shinies. Heh I'm pretty sure this month will go by with me not getting a single new non-radar shiny :/ Been trying hard to get combee in trees this week but keep getting wurmples. So I settled on Sring for Cherubi and aipom since that's all I got. Non turned up shiny of course or else I'd be all O__O and posting like crazy. Well final weekend of the month. Lol my birthday is next thursday, If I get a shiny on that day I'll be @___@ Good luck everyone on their hunts.

+ Unown !, Skarmory, Uxie, Treecko, Torchic, Palkia, Metapod, Rotom, Voltorb, Mudkip, Darkrai, Shaymin, Azelf, Mewtwo, Electrode, Machop, Trapinch, Grimer
Credit to Yami Zidane

TARGETS:
Old June 27th, 2008, 03:14 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Hey dark steelix i'm not sure if you've said it, but how many SRs did it take for you to get Uxie?
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:11 PM
Matty101
Trainer

Oh, I've got a question. I've been playing Pearl on an emulator and when I have the chance, I'd definitely like to Shiny Hunt with the PokeRadar when it's available. Will they count? And of course, I'm a legit player. Hacks=never used

Old June 27th, 2008, 05:12 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

The coverage on my Dad's laptop's satellite card must have gotten upgraded.... This thing is absolutely on fire, it's so fast. Went from like.. it could only get up to 160 KBPS (only on good days or uploading videos, like a fish jumping up and hitting the water now and then), but now we're getting up to like 470 KBPS....

ANYWAY

Hey guys don't have all the fun without me....

Jingle bells Batman smells Robin laid an egg,
The Batmobile lost a wheel and Shiny Snover saved the daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~~!

Just ripped it from the video.

Said video can be watched here

It's Brave natured but I don't care, plenty more are on the way... IF I can see the shiny grass. It's very dull and looks like the Rare grass, thankfully I've seen it enough to know the time frames of them all to tell'm apart.

Good luck everyone!
(And don't worry about what RNG (Random Number Generator) means unless you really want to get into it.... Just ask someone else cuz I don't have time to explain it lol! It's just the thing that makes Pokemon I think)
Old June 27th, 2008, 05:29 PM
Le Krome
Hi iM sPeNcEr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post

As for me....

Well if you mean i screwed it up, I just chain on diamond, instead of leaving the cavern on pearl I just got 5 shiny doduo and counting, and I'm gonna upload it's sparkles and patch later. Check out my profile then albums to see some of those pics
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Tabatha
A figment of your imgination

Gratz on the shiny duduo!!!!

Today electrike is swarming....I love the shiny electrike so I'm gonna spend some time chaining it sometime today....it's really hot today and my bf wants to go swimming but I'm sure I'll have time to chain later =)

EDIT: Today is definitely my lucky day!!! at just 25 what do I see a shiny patch! so I have a new female shiny electrike with a hasty nature! of course the next pokemon is a pachirisu and my chain breaks but meh who cares at least I got one shiny! I'm going to restart the chain again a bit later since my bf is here =)

Last edited by Tabatha; June 28th, 2008 at 01:56 PM.
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:19 PM
super onii chan
I think I'm here to stay

I CAUGHT SHINY SHINX . IT LOOKS AWESOME. i actually caught 3 of them.
Old June 28th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Matty101
Trainer

Quote:
I CAUGHT SHINY SHINX . IT LOOKS AWESOME. i actually caught 3 of them.

Grats man! Mind putting up some pics to see those beauts? :D

Old June 28th, 2008, 02:28 PM
DDD'SSCEPTILE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty101 View Post
Oh, I've got a question. I've been playing Pearl on an emulator and when I have the chance, I'd definitely like to Shiny Hunt with the PokeRadar when it's available. Will they count? And of course, I'm a legit player. Hacks=never used :)
No, they won't count. I wouldn't even play a Pokemon game on an emulator, because if I found a shiny, it'd kill me because I didn't really have it nor I couldn't really transfer it over.

Congratulations Tabatha, SRkid, and shinyhunter011. =)
Electrike has hardly ever swarmed in my games. Same for Makuhita. Which is why I wait patiently for these.

In other news, I now have 8 shiny Snover. I'm gonna hang around til 7 PM, because then the lighting changes and then it's horrible. I can't see anything. I can but it's hard. So I just wait an hour and when it switches over to nighttime I start again.
So...
Maybe I'll get more Snover until then. So far it's been not the nature that I want from the 3 that I can tell, and 2 of them are female so I have both kinds of shinies.

Then I'm coming back and chaining again...............................................

=o
Old June 28th, 2008, 03:16 PM
rapid whalelord
<--She's a ribbon queen...38!

Send a message via AIM to rapid whalelord Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to rapid whalelord
here to say i'm still alive. no shinies though.don't even know what to search for any ideas?

Get your own at Pokeplushies!

Click here to feed me a Digicandy!
Get your own at Pokeplushies!
Quick Reply

Sponsored Links