Community

The PokéCommunity

We are still working on a better slogan!

Visit Index

Go Back   The PokéCommunity Forums > Pokémon Discussions > Pokémon Clubs
Reload this Page ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~
Notices

Pokémon Clubs This forum is for those who wish to start a club within the community. This forum is for Pokémon clubs; Fan Clubs & Groups is for everything else.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old July 26th, 2008 (03:51 PM).
GekkouKitsune : Shiny Master

Nature: Modest
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to DDD'SSCEPTILE
Congrats on the Moltres man! Finally! Those IVs are awesome too!

I'm trying pretty hard for Dratini now. Still can't chain Gligar, too many "battles" on the horizon.... I hope to do it really soon though.
I've been SRing on FR1 but I set up FR2 to SR for Dratini now too. I may do both at the same time but I dunno, it goes by pretty quick unlike some of the SR Pokemon so it'd be hard to put one down and do the next.

Quote:
GL to everyone for stuff, and that's some crazy battle, DDD! I have to get on wi-fi with a full shiny team, but I have to train them first! (You'll hate me. My shiny team would include a Mild shiny Sceptile! xP)
I think I did pretty good seeing as my opponent DID use hacked Pokemon, they admitted to it.
So that means I'm actually pretty good lol

I just wish I could find challengers who DIDN'T use hacked cheated Pokemon for a change......... It's tiring, lame.

That's probably why I win. I use my own, hard earned Pokemon that I know, love and trust.

Good luck everyone.

Oh, yeah, 41victory, how you goin' for Shuckle? Colosseum, eggs, or...? Never really thought about shuckle.
Old July 26th, 2008 (04:56 PM).
:^)

Nature: Lonely
Well, I'd say crap to versing DDD right now. But I'm workin' on a great team. GL all.
young money cash money
Old July 26th, 2008 (06:00 PM). Edited July 26th, 2008 by super onii chan.
I think I'm here to stay

Nature: Adamant
DDD anytime you need to battle Pm me, im pretty good. Was a leader of RRC back then before i left.
Soul Silver FC- One sec...
Old July 26th, 2008 (06:23 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyhunter011 View Post
DDD anytime you need to battle Pm me, im pretty good. Was the leader of RRC back then before i left.
What's RRC? In other news I'll be getting a shiny trapinch for someone soon. Then also back to my uxie hunt. GL all!
young money cash money
Old July 26th, 2008 (06:57 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRkid View Post
What's RRC? In other news I'll be getting a shiny trapinch for someone soon. Then also back to my uxie hunt. GL all!
Whoops typo. I just notice when DDD commented me. Ya

edit: My breaks over and I'm going to start chaining again tommorow. Hopefully I didnt lose my touch
Old July 26th, 2008 (07:03 PM).

Quote:
Whoops typo. I just notice when DDD commented me. Ya

edit: My breaks over and I'm going to start chaining again tommorow. Hopefully I didnt lose my touch
Well what did you mean to say?
young money cash money
Old July 26th, 2008 (07:05 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
Well what did you mean to say?
RRC. I thought you correct me. You still going after Uxie
Old July 27th, 2008 (05:46 AM).

Quote:
RRC. I thought you correct me. You still going after Uxie
Oh, well not at the moment, I'm putting it on hold to train a bit but I think I might go back and go after it, then get more rare candies for my Ice Punch, kick @$$ Sneasel, soon to be Weavile.
young money cash money
Old July 27th, 2008 (06:08 AM).
Three Days Grace - Break

Nature: Quiet
Haven't caught a shiny geodude yet. my chain breaks between 30-35. I never get it higher than that for some reason. Hopefully later tonight I will get the chain to 40 and catch a load of them.
Shiny Value 275 if anyone needs it pm me
Old July 27th, 2008 (06:44 AM).

good luck with geodude. I got one, but my chain randomly broke, for no reason whatsoever. But it's alright, so... I hope for it to be a golem someday. Good luck all, I'm starting up my Uxie hunt again.
young money cash money
Old July 27th, 2008 (09:25 AM).
I think I'm here to stay

Ok good luck Srkid. Wow that thing is sure taking its time >.<
Old July 27th, 2008 (11:09 AM).

Quote:
Ok good luck Srkid. Wow that thing is sure taking its time >.<
Haha, thanks, and yeah, I think it's just trying to get me to throw my game. But I've encountered some more Pokemon so hopefully the random number generator goes even closer to my favor, although it's miles away :\ GL all!
young money cash money
Old July 27th, 2008 (12:16 PM).
>.> Nobody saw anything <.<

Hey guys.
I gave up for a bit on shiny shuckle and started Sring for a shiny squirtle.
So far Im at 126 resets... not alot at all...
Gl to you all im gonna go soft reset some morez.
Banner and Avatar made by Y?551NE
~ Member of the Shiny Hunters ~
Old July 27th, 2008 (12:40 PM).
Gold Tier

Nature: Timid
Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to MetalMario
Quote:
dang, how many shiny treecko-grovyle-sceptile do you have MM? nothing here...
Just the one. I've put a clone of him on Pearl (and another "archival" copy on Emerald) who is pretty much untouched--just at L7 with his EVs erased. I still need to train him there.

The "original" is my starter on Sapphire, who is now a Sceptile at L50. I'm trying to raise him to L59 for False Swipe before facing Kyogre. I hope he can take at least a couple Ice Beams from a L45 pink Kyogre, but we'll have to see. (As with any legendary SR, I'll do a few "test runs" against nonshinies just to make sure I can catch them.) I'll hang onto a few Revives and Hyper Potions just in case, and I'll bring in my trusty shiny Politoed with Hypnosis to wall it. Was it L50 or 70 that traded Pokémon will obey you to when you have 7 badges? I believe all my Breloom are at too high a level, and might poison a 1HP Kyogre if it decides to use Body Slam, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $ChuteOut$ View Post
SHINY MOLTRESSSSSSS

Spoiler:
OH MY GOD

EDIT: Guys.

Zabi was right.

I was next.

I JUST CAUGHT SHINY MOLTRES

Ok, so I was in the chat at AllisBrawl (a competitive Super Smash Bros. Brawl website), soft resetting for a shiny Moltres. A few minutes earlier, I had just watched a video of a hacked shiny Moltres scrolling across the screen, so that I could familiarize myself with how it looks while it's scrolling across the screen. So after I watched the vid, I close the tab, and go back to the AllisBrawl chat. Soon after afterwards, I change tabs to the Shiny Hunters Club down at PokeCommunity, and while I'm changing tabs, I look down at my black DS Lite.

And a shiny Moltres was scrolling across the screen.

I was completely dazed for a moment. I COULD NOT BELIEVE IT AT ALL. I honestly believed that I wasn't going to get another SR'd shiny ever.

I tried to catch it in a Great Ball...I got it down to pretty low red health, AND I got it asleep, and I still couldn't catch it in a Great or Timer Ball. So I just resorted to a Master Ball (thanks to the advice of my cousin).

It has a Lax nature. Here are its stats

HP: 158
Attack: 120
Defense: 110
SAtk: 145
SDef: 86
Speed: 110

And the possible IVs, according to Metalkid's Calculator

Moltres - #146 (Lax)
HP: 16 - 17
Att: 30 - 31
Def: 10 - 11
SpA: 30 - 31
SpD: 12 - 13
Speed: 30 - 31

*_*

I love my shiny Moltres.

Now on to shiny Zapdos on FR.

I don't know who I should hunt for on LG, now...it's a toss up between Kabuto or Aerodactyl...or maybe I will double hunt for Zapdos!

This is a great feeling.
Wow, ubergratz on Moltres! It inspires me to not give up on my SR and breeding targets. Speaking of which, I'm not actually SRing for anything right now. I'll be starting Kyogre soon I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41victory View Post
No I didnt get the moltres. I congraduated him for getting it.
My cousin found a shiny moltres on my game and he turned it off. that ******** Didnt want me to get it.
WTH? Who does that? I mean, it's no skin off his back if you happen to own a shiny Moltres. And maybe he could've parleyed you into letting him keep it, besides. Senseless malice is retarted.

Personal progress: I just flew away from my 27-chain of Absol to go get a Jolly syncher. I was carrying an Adamant, but I don't know. Absol has great attack already, and DP seem to depend so much on speed, Nature is a tough call for the guy. Probably Jolly with Swords Dance.

Chikorita breeding is going slowly. I did a few last night. I need to finish IV checking this extra box I have, and maybe switch out my female breeder if I happen to have a better one in the box. I bet my male Incredibreeder (stats in my sig) is at L100 by now. Thankfully, I have a clone in case I want to train it.

I haven't touched Leaf Green, Ruby, or Diamond in like forever, even though I intend to play through each of those. On LG, I plan to play through like three times to collect Catdogs, then reset for a shiny Charmander. I pretty much transferred my plans for Ruby over to Sapphire, but there's still the possibility of SRing Groudon there, or another Hoenn starter. (Neither of the other two really interest me, though.) On Diamond, I want to SR Turtwig and Dialga. (I miss my dearly beloved Jadalga. ;﹏; )

Back to Absol, I guess. I want to free up Pearl for stuff like training again, so I should get this chain out of the way. I wish to catch no fewer than six female Super Luck shiny Absols. (Remember. I'm recreating my old shiny squadron. Therefore, I need another Lady Demoonica (lol) for my collection. Female, Jolly, and Super Luck are a must.) Hopefully, if I just keep throwing the book (of chaining rules) at this Absol swarm, one of the chains will eventually carry on to 40.

Supposedly, swarms are the easiest to chain, and insertion exclusives are the hardest. Why am I experiencing the opposite? Maybe I should go chain something easier like Eevee in the Trophy Garden.
Don't want to see another generation drop

I'd rather be a comma than a full stop

osu!
stream
github
latest shiny: Boldore (Oct.30/11)
Old July 27th, 2008 (02:26 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMario View Post
Just the one. I've put a clone of him on Pearl (and another "archival" copy on Emerald) who is pretty much untouched--just at L7 with his EVs erased. I still need to train him there.

The "original" is my starter on Sapphire, who is now a Sceptile at L50. I'm trying to raise him to L59 for False Swipe before facing Kyogre. I hope he can take at least a couple Ice Beams from a L45 pink Kyogre, but we'll have to see. (As with any legendary SR, I'll do a few "test runs" against nonshinies just to make sure I can catch them.) I'll hang onto a few Revives and Hyper Potions just in case, and I'll bring in my trusty shiny Politoed with Hypnosis to wall it. Was it L50 or 70 that traded Pokémon will obey you to when you have 7 badges? I believe all my Breloom are at too high a level, and might poison a 1HP Kyogre if it decides to use Body Slam, anyway.

Wow, ubergratz on Moltres! It inspires me to not give up on my SR and breeding targets. Speaking of which, I'm not actually SRing for anything right now. I'll be starting Kyogre soon I guess.

WTH? Who does that? I mean, it's no skin off his back if you happen to own a shiny Moltres. And maybe he could've parleyed you into letting him keep it, besides. Senseless malice is retarted.

Personal progress: I just flew away from my 27-chain of Absol to go get a Jolly syncher. I was carrying an Adamant, but I don't know. Absol has great attack already, and DP seem to depend so much on speed, Nature is a tough call for the guy. Probably Jolly with Swords Dance.

Chikorita breeding is going slowly. I did a few last night. I need to finish IV checking this extra box I have, and maybe switch out my female breeder if I happen to have a better one in the box. I bet my male Incredibreeder (stats in my sig) is at L100 by now. Thankfully, I have a clone in case I want to train it.

I haven't touched Leaf Green, Ruby, or Diamond in like forever, even though I intend to play through each of those. On LG, I plan to play through like three times to collect Catdogs, then reset for a shiny Charmander. I pretty much transferred my plans for Ruby over to Sapphire, but there's still the possibility of SRing Groudon there, or another Hoenn starter. (Neither of the other two really interest me, though.) On Diamond, I want to SR Turtwig and Dialga. (I miss my dearly beloved Jadalga. ;﹏; )

Back to Absol, I guess. I want to free up Pearl for stuff like training again, so I should get this chain out of the way. I wish to catch no fewer than six female Super Luck shiny Absols. (Remember. I'm recreating my old shiny squadron. Therefore, I need another Lady Demoonica (lol) for my collection. Female, Jolly, and Super Luck are a must.) Hopefully, if I just keep throwing the book (of chaining rules) at this Absol swarm, one of the chains will eventually carry on to 40.

Supposedly, swarms are the easiest to chain, and insertion exclusives are the hardest. Why am I experiencing the opposite? Maybe I should go chain something easier like Eevee in the Trophy Garden.
I congradulated him on moltres, but chuteout was the one to get it. In other news I've been chaining vibrava for Cyan Goggles to get one, and I encountered one at a chain of two. New record. But CG wants a male one. It's female. It looks awesome an may be part of my team. Only if it is good natured.
young money cash money
Old July 27th, 2008 (02:28 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

I started fishing for magicarps, hopefully i get this fast
Old July 27th, 2008 (02:31 PM).

Quote:
I started fishing for magicarps, hopefully i get this fast
Good luck! I just got extremely lucky with that vibrava! Maybe you can too!
young money cash money
Old July 27th, 2008 (02:34 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
Good luck! I just got extremely lucky with that vibrava! Maybe you can too!
I hope but luck always has some way to piss me off so lol. Oh an congrats ont the virbateafdda (somthing like that.) Isnt it hard chaining in the sandstorm place?!?!
Old July 27th, 2008 (04:03 PM).

Quote:
I hope but luck always has some way to piss me off so lol. Oh an congrats ont the virbateafdda (somthing like that.) Isnt it hard chaining in the sandstorm place?!?!
Yeah..... it's f'ing hard to chain in Sandstorm.... I know. I've tried many times...

Congrats on Vibrava, and good luck to everyone that has been hunting stuff.
I've been doing outside stuff most of the day, I wish I could finish these challengers off and get started on Gligar, or at least receive shiny Dratini. TR is holding out on me. = / I came up with my own cool nickname for it, so I gotta get it now.

Platinum is supposed to have all-new sprites, so I wonder what my Pokemon will look like in them.
Old July 27th, 2008 (05:43 PM).
I think I'm here to stay

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDD'SSCEPTILE View Post
Yeah..... it's f'ing hard to chain in Sandstorm.... I know. I've tried many times...

Congrats on Vibrava, and good luck to everyone that has been hunting stuff.
I've been doing outside stuff most of the day, I wish I could finish these challengers off and get started on Gligar, or at least receive shiny Dratini. TR is holding out on me. = / I came up with my own cool nickname for it, so I gotta get it now.

Platinum is supposed to have all-new sprites, so I wonder what my Pokemon will look like in them.
You just want any gligar? or You want want with good nature etc. for a team?
Old July 27th, 2008 (05:46 PM).

Ha thanks all on the VIBRAVA (correct spelling) but it's much easier in the daytime. Trust me. You can't see crap at night. I'm gonna get male shiny vibrava then maybe 1 more of em then wrap up my many failed chains. Maybe I can find a shiny without starting the chain. I nicknamed it Blingflyer, although Blingbuzzer could've worked, although flygon doesn't buzz, it flies. GL all, especially with your dratini, shuckle and squirtle hunts!
young money cash money
Old July 27th, 2008 (06:57 PM).

Quote:
You just want any gligar? or You want want with good nature etc. for a team?
I want my own, with my own nature, nickname, for my own team. =P

I know it's a lot easier to chain in sandstorm during the daytime, but if you're not careful you'll still screw up.
Old July 27th, 2008 (07:06 PM).

Hey everyone! Glad to see everyone has a few more shinies then last time I checked! Bravo. I caught myself quit a few including a dozen Beldums, 10 Drowzees, 10 Machops and 3 Zangoose.

I am currently hatching some Gibles in hopes a shiny, but frm the looks of it, it's going to take ages...

Click to join the new Shiny Pokemon forums!
FC: 4081 2708 7420
Old July 27th, 2008 (08:37 PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by munchlaxdude View Post
I made a Totoro Fan Club it is under the Japanese entertainment. Please go take a look at it U may want to join.
What the heck does that have to do with shiny Pokemon hunting?

Click to join the new Shiny Pokemon forums!
FC: 4081 2708 7420
Old July 27th, 2008 (08:48 PM).
Nostalgia is powerful.

Nature: Hasty
Thank you for the congratulations, everyone.

Since yesterday, I've been EVing my new shiny Moltres. *hugs* I just finished with that, however, so I will resume soft resetting for a shiny Pinsir now.

Actually, scratch that. I will go soft reset for a shiny Zapdos. That way I can soft reset for it on both LeafGreen and FireRed.

I plan on focusing on getting a shiny Turtwig or shiny Zapdos before I go back to chaining.

Good luck, everyone.

TheShinySeeker, I LOVE your avatar and the banner in your sig. :)
I LOVE SHINY POKEMON!

Credit goes to ShinysHunters Forum for the image.

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links